Total Drama World Tour New thing!

Ezekielfan posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 04:11PM
Now I'm getting tired of writing who wants to be
so now just write who you wanna be here!
(You just can't pick leshawna gwen noah dj ezekiel eva justin or katie)

Total Drama World Tour 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 2t2111 said…
cool
Even though I'm Chef, and I'll host sometimes, I wanna be Duncan when your hosting!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr izzysawsome said…
Can I be Izzy!?! my favorite charactor!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr james55 said…
um harold please so what is it about
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ezekielfan said…
Okay 2t2111, you could be Duncan, Izzysawesome, you could be Izzy, and James55, you could be Harold and the camp is about we do like trivia questions or challenges and then we pick who we want voted off, or if they do not write a song, automatic elimination!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr james55 said…
ok!
cool
James and everyone else! Listen up! Ezekielfan took a break of that name and is now TDIRoxMyWorld and has Bartman login picture! This has been 2t211 speaking! McLean out, hahha!
smirk
Okay Izzysawesome and James55, I'm host today and you guys will have to write a song! Then, go to the answers page and pot your answer! Then, I'll write an article about something from TDWT and tell people you know to leave comments! Then, by tommorow, check and see who was the best at the songwriting and the other crap and see who wins! Then, next season on Total Drama Movies, well, me or Ezekielfan will write about that! So Izzysawesome and James55, get to you're dramaing work!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr toofu said…
wink
Can I be Noah?
busterlover commented…
i noah and zeke Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Alejandro- said…
HI!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr busterlover said…
Noah and zeke