Total Drama Island do Du think duncans gonna be in TDM?

Fangirl99 posted on Nov 30, 2009 at 04:00AM
well,when i see the preview,i see him,and,othere times,when everyones together,i dont. its SO awkward.i thinks hes an intern thoght.but,itll be sad if hes not (for me) but,i have a repalcement, ALIJENDRO :D.tell me f u think duncan will or not

Total Drama Island 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duncanlovR said…
I actually kinda hope he's an intern,seems like it'd be cool.I don't really think he's going to be a big topic in it,because in the trailer,he only has one scene,and in that scene he's draging Gwen & Courtney down a egyptian pyramid?For some reason to meh it looks like he,Courtney and Gwen are training to become Santa's raindeer,Gwen & Courtney are raindeer failures,and Duncan's gonna be the next Rudolph.............my God,I have lost it....o_o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thecodebreaker said…
Harold should win this season
 Harold should win this season
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TDIlover226 said…
smile
I'm not really sure...
I don't see him much in the preview..
I think he gets voted off early...
Hey, wait a minute, if Duncan's on TDM, that means there's a good chance that Beth won TDA.
Or, they could both just not be there and Alejandro and Sierra are their fill-ins ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Courtney370 said…
big smile
Your Wish just did happen. he is going to Be on tdm and beth well she's not.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sonicluver101 said…
meh
I hope hes an intern or not in it ='__'=''
I swear, if there's anymore ridiculous DxC stuff going on for a whole nother season, i might go on a rampage >>"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duncanlovR said…
I really hope he's in it but,yah if there's all this DxC crap,I may have to rethink that..>_<
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CyD12 said…
i think he is going to be there cause u see him in like 2 part of the trailer....
when chris says TOTAL.....DRAMA.....THE MUSICAAAAL!
and when gwen and courtney are getting down of a piramid (or however u write that thingy)

Ducan is in those parts...