Total Drama Island GOOD BYE Fanpop 4 GOOD

sexybaby9087 posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 08:45PM
Everyone is being mean to me just because im defending pop9ana.Tdilover's225 and 226 u need to stop being jerks and beside i know u guys have ur own oppens and im sorry 4 that but u
Ihategwen u can't be callin people name 4 nothin now thanks to me everyone on the spot hate me (well i dont know about everyone)but still u guys call me bad names and im only 11 ONLY 11 so this is good bye and to make everyone happy im makin a new account I will change and be better person so u gys won't have to worrie.Ultimatefreddie said that u guys said im the new pop9ana.well im really sorry for everything i did in the past rest to sure i will be better.mississippigril said u guys kept reporting me to
last edited on Jul 24, 2009 at 08:57PM

Total Drama Island 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TDIlover226 said…
angelic
I was not being mean to you in any way. I was standing up for my friends because you had no right to call them names. And ll, huh? To be on fanpop you need to be 13, and if you aren;'t you should at least act your own age! you're acting like a three year old. I tried to be your friend, but you shot me down just like Anacapri did...mabey yuo don't belong on fanpop. I almost yelled at one of my best friends because of a lie that you told about them. You've said tha you'll leave efore, yet you still don't leave. Make you're decision for good this time. Because if you don't leave, that's a definite blocking.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sexybaby9087 said…
i am leaveing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Darksiidee said…
so i'm 14 and i don't victimize my self. if u wanna leave good for u. I really don't care now. Maybe yesterday. but now i don't. u was the only who made that. How u don't want to be hated if u start a forum with 'U GUYS R RETARTET N JERKS'. For me is the same. I wasn't mean with u and u know that. I only insult u becouse u insult me and my friend. really. idc. Maybe with ur new account we can be friends. i don't want to make enemies here (but i think that i have a few) I don't hate u sexybaby, and i wish the best for u, but i'm sick of this shit and if u want to quit go ahead and do it i don't care.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr codyismine said…
really? GOOD! im not going to read 'jerk' or 'retard' 47737 times a day!!

Vor mehr als einem Jahr rockzsanders said…
I IZ 13
But anyways, I don't like the fact that some people were mean to you. (I'M NOT BASHING ON ANYONE!!) But still, you were being mean to some people. That's fine that you were defending pop9ana, but then you ask why we don't like her. IT'S KINDA OBVIOUS. And you call people "Retards" and "Jerks" and "Idiots" about 13,459,865,456 times a day. That's really not fair. And people shouldn't be saying "FUCK YOU" or some hurtful stuff like that. If you want to quit and you feel that it's best for you, go ahead. But if you're just giving up because you feel like it, then that's not really...right. =/
Vor mehr als einem Jahr divagirl9087 said…
crying
well i made a new account but i am really sorry i wish u guys would forgive me i be praying to the hevvens sayin please make them forgive me and this iz my new account im really really really really really sorry please u guys forgive me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr divagirl9087 said…
crying
im on my ness im on my nose
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TDIfangirl said…
heart
I do :) Love you Sexybaby.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wetts2 said…
crying
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( sad bye