Tom Hiddleston 15 Days of Tom Hiddleston

bri-marie posted on Aug 25, 2011 at 03:07PM
I found (and did) this on Tumblr and it was pretty fun, so I thought I'd share :)

Day 1 - Why you love Tom Hiddleston

2 - Favorite interview

3 - Favorite photo

4 - Favorite movie

5 - Favorite TV appearance

6 - Favorite screencap

7 - Favorite quote (from Tom Hiddleston)

8 - Favorite line (from his roles)

9 - Favorite role

10 - Favorite person to be partnered up with him

11 - Favorite gif

12 - Weigh in on the eye debate: blue or green?

13 - If Hiddles won an Oscar, for what kind of role would it be?

14 - What song do you associate with Tom Hiddleston?

15 - If you met Tom Hiddleston, what would you tell him?

Tom Hiddleston 27 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bri-marie said…
Oh gosh. I think my biggest reason is that he's completely sincere and honest. He loves what he does and he loves his fans and people in general. He's just genuinely a great guy.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr milkie said…
Day 1: Wow i couldn't explains any better. I love that Tom really understands the characters that he plays, he gives them depth and makes them real. Plus i love that you can see tom's passion in his roles, in interviews, in everything. To know Tom is to love him.
Day 2 - Favorite Interview
Oh gosh. How could I pick just one?? Hm.. I guess if I had to pick it would be this one (below). I love seeing him interact with the rest of the cast.

And I love his friendship with Chris Hemsworth.
Day:2 This is the first Tom interview i saw and unlike other interviews with people rambling on, you can pick any of his and it will be the best.
Day:3 Tom sitting cool in his leather jacket with a gorgeous smile.
 Day:3 Tom sitting cool in his leather jacke with a gorgeous smile.
*facepalm* Wow, I can't believe I forgot this yesterday.

Day 3 - Favorite Picture
Gah! That's just as hard as picking out my favorite interview. I think it would either be my profile icon, or this picture

Day 4 - Favorite Movie
Well, right now I'm fangirling over 'Thor,' since it's coming out soon.
 *facepalm* Wow, I can't believe I forgot this yesterday. [b]Day 3 - Favorit Picture[/b] Gah! That's
Day:4 Unfortunately i lived in the states and i don't have easy access to his movies but i really love Thor it currently my favorite Tom film.
Day:5 Suburban Shootout is my favorite. Tom as Bill is funny and of course lovable.
Days6:Favorite screencap. Tom is so yummy in this pic and this is from Victoria Cross Hrroes.
 Days6:Favorite screencap. Tom is so yummy in this pic and this is from Victoria kreuz Hrroes.
Day 5: Favorite TV appearance
Hm. Well, Wallander is the only one I've seen all of...

Day 6: Favorite screencap
This one is (below) is from Unrelated. It's a smiling Tom -- who doesn't like that?

Day 7: Favorite quote
"The dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 [b]Day 5[/b]: Favorit TV appearance Hm. Well, Wallander is the only one I've seen all of... [b]Day
Day7: "I will always have Chili's just to bastardized the Casablanca line". I love this line because it so modest, so humble and so very Tom.
Day8: From Wallander. "Svedberg was shagging a tranny WoW."
Day 8: Favorite quote (from his roles)
"It will be an eco-friendly love pod!" from Suburban Shootout. The way he says it is just too funny.

Day9: Well there is the obvious choice but i pick William Buxton from Cranford. Swoon<3
Day 9: Favorite Role
I don't entirely know why, but for some reason I really enjoyed Oakly, from Unrelated.
Day10: My favorite person to be partnered up with Tom would be Kenneth Branagh. It's enjoyable to watch them work together knowing that their friends.
Day 10:Favorite person to be partnered up with him
I'd have to say Ken, too. The two of them have worked well together (as actors and as Ken directing) and I think that really shows in the awesome things they've come out with :D
Day11: I love this one where he's smiling, laughing and irresistible. I wish the gif worked, oh well it still a good pic.
 Day11: I Liebe this one where he's smiling, laughing and irresistible. I wish the gif worked, oh well
Day 11:Favorite gif
There's this gif taken from a video someone took while they were shooting The Avengers in Cleveland, where, after they finished the shot, he started dancing around.
Day12: Weigh in on the eye debate: blue or green?, To me Tom eyes seem to be translucent from their clearness which sometimes looks blue but i think he's naturally green eyed.
Day 12: Weigh in on the eye debate: blue or green?
I think they change color. Sometimes they're very blue, and sometimes they've very green. This could be lighting, and camera angles and such, or maybe his eyes just change colors (my sister's do).

Most of the time, they look blue to me.
Day13: When Tom wins an Oscar it should be for best actor. I know he will be honor to be nominated but as his fan nothing less then best actor will do.
Day14: The song i associate with Tom is The White Stripes - Fell in Love with a Girl. I was watching a fanvid of Suburban Shootout and heard this for the first time and been listening ever since while searching for anything with Tom so yeah.
Day 13:If Hiddles won an Oscar, for what kind of role would it be?
I'd hope it would be best actor :x

Day 14: What song do you associate with Tom Hiddleston?
Hm... Honestly, I've never really thought about it.
Day:15 What would i say to Tom if i were lucky enough to meet him? maybe that i love his curly blonde hair and how much i enjoy his work. In fantasy of course i wouldn't be able to utter my name in reality. This was a lot of fun we should do it again.=^.^=
Day 15: If you met Tom Hiddleston, what would you tell him?
Haha, well, in my mind it would be something suave and cool, that would give way to this really long, detailed conversation about awesome things...
But in reality. I'd be lucky if I could breathe.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fortunately said…
Well, I know this is an old thread yet I am new here at Fanpop and would like to answer it anyway...

Because he's brilliant as an actor and he has lots of interesting stuff to tell in his interviews, sometimes really deep thoughts that you don't hear often in show biz.

2 - Favorite interview

I can't decide between these four:
Time talk Madrid
link

Popcorn Taxi:
link

and this one is really funny:
Nerd HG - Conversations for a cause
link

3 - Favorite photo
That's not easy. He looks good on almost any picture. I like this one a lot:
link

4 - Favorite movie
I haven't seen all of his movies yet. So far, I'd say "The avengers" and "Thor: The dark world"

5 - Favorite TV appearance
Suburban Shootout, Return to Cranford

6 - Favorite screencap
?

7 - Favorite quote (from Tom Hiddleston)
Many. I read this one on Twitter the other day: "Within us there is the capacity of being anyone or anything."

8 - Favorite line (from his roles)
"I am Loki of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose." What an epic introduction!

9 - Favorite role
Loki

10 - Favorite person to be partnered up with him
I could say, one of my other favourite actors or actresses, but I guess it all depends on the project - movie, television, theatre, radio, audio-play. Tough question!

11 - Favorite gif
I don't know...

12 - Weigh in on the eye debate: blue or green?
I don't care whether they are green, blue or anything else, they look gorgeous anyway.

13 - If Hiddles won an Oscar, for what kind of role would it be?
It might be a really dramatic and challenging role.

14 - What song do you associate with Tom Hiddleston?
"The bear necessities" of "the jungle book", because I heard him sing that in some interview.

15 - If you met Tom Hiddleston, what would you tell him?
I guess I would forget what I wanted to say and be rather speechless ;)
 Well, I know this is an old thread yet I am new here at Fanpop and would like to answer it anyway...