Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 5950

Vor mehr als einem Jahr NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*I to thought it was a hint... b/c I was like Does he know something I don't know?*

^ I kinda of like Tony jealous, it's cute & gets a nice giggle out of me. But I do think that it's time for Ziva to be the green-eyed monstor too.
< Watching NCIS - reruns & dvd's are the only things that are going to keep me sane for the next 3 weeks.
v How did you feel about Tony & Ziva being separated the whole episode (for the most part)?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lie_to_Me_123 said…
hmmm
^ Grrrrr.
< Reeling after watching Jack Knife. I feel like I'm overreacting, but then again, they are the LOVE OF MY LIFE.
v What would you do if you found that they DID see each other again? [As in, Werth and Ziva.]
heart
*lol @ Dani. That was basically my answer too.*

^ Eek... well ehh... that's not happening! Cuz I say so!
< Watching NCIS, but getting ready to go play in the snow.
v Do you Ziva purposefully said nothing at the end of the episode when Tony asked her what see you later meant?
big smile
^ Maybe. I just wish they'd quit playing around though. I mean, they've already been through that stage of jealousy and watching Tony being jealous of Werth was different this time. It was still cute but it was.... painful. It's because they're IN LOVE. Before it was just liking each other and the banter, but I don't think they should be playing games anymore. Wow, that was quite a long winded answer! I feel different after Jack Knife. Maybe it was just the episode!
< Watching Supernatural.
v What did you think of the whole "Drag Tony and Ziva out of bed" thing? xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ 'Do you know something that I don't?'
< Leaving for school.
v Best 'game' Tony and Ziva has ever played?
heart
*Answered at the same time as goodgirlmikey, so amending my answer. But to answer Dani's ... Haha! I'm still laughing at that! That was hilarious!

^ As in like the kind where they played in Masquerade on the way to the warehouse? If so I can't really think of that many right now... so that one. lol
< Still watching the NCIS Marathon.
v Does anyone else think Ziva looked a little more curvier than usual last night? Obviously she's stick thin, but I just feel like she looked slightly thicker, I mean on someone as tiny as her you can tell a 3-5 lb difference.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blue85 said…
^ I did notice that and I was thinking that it might have been because of what she was wearing?
< Reading fanfics.
v If they were to move in together, where do you think they would stay? Do you think they'd stay at Tony's or Ziva's or do you think they'd find a new place?
^ If their apartments are big enough, maybe they won't need to get a new one. Hey, wait a sec. Did I just think of them having kids as the reason for me to mention apartment sizes? Okaaaaaaaay....
< Reading fanfics and listening to music.
v Would you like Damon for Ziva, if, let's say, Tony isn't even a bit interested in her?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ I love the Damon Werth character but i'm not sure if i'd like to see him with Ziva. Had my heart set on Tiva for too long i think i just can't see them with anyone else! If Tony had no interest in her i guess it would be ok! I'd love Damon for myself tho he's beautiful lol!
< Playing around with my photo editer.
v Have you noticed lately that comments have been made that make you think McGee knows there's something going on with them??
hmmm
^ Yes, I did notice! Especially after the whole "Drag Tony and Ziva out of bed" statement by Gibbs and McGees reaction to it!
< Just got home from school.
v Is it just me, or did anyone else see Tony's anger at the end of Jack Knife? I've just a wierd feeling about that scene, I don't know why though.
heart
^ I don't know if I'd say angry... but I know the wheels in his head were turning, his stomach was flip-flopping & he was all twisted up inside over that cheek kiss & the see ya later.
< Back to work today.
v During the whole Jeanne/Tony relationship we never really got to see how Ziva handeled it outside of work, how do you think she handeled the hurt & jealousy? (ie: karate [lol], etc)
heart
^ Probably something like Karate, yeah lol.
< Happy because I rewatched the Jack Knife scenes and I saw it in a completely different to before! YAY! Out of the rut!
V Didn't you just love the fact that Tony knew what Ziva smelled like? xD
heart
^ But of course! =] Show's he really does pay attention to her.
< Working
v Okay, so Tiva has a baby (quite some time from now)... what you would name it?
laugh
^ Talia for a girl and TJ for a boy. I don't know why though! Wow, I think I've thought about that too much! xD
< The usual.
v The best man at the wedding? xD
heart
** I love the names for the Tiva Babies Dannii!!

^ I think it would be one of Tony's frat buddies or Gibbs!
< Just out a bath.
v If Ziva had Abby as a bridesmaid do you think she'd allow her to go Goth??
big smile
**Aww, thanks Joyce! <33

^ Yeah, I think she would! I doubt they'll have the traditional white wedding anyway, knowing those two! xD
< The usual.
V As we're on the topic of weddings, perfect song for the first dance?
^ I'm drawing a blank...I'll have to come back to this one.
< Checking my accounts.
v Keeping with the wedding theme, do you think Ziva would ask Gibbs to walk her down the aisle or do you think she would actually let Eli do it?

Personally, I don't think she would even tell Eli that she was getting married much less ask him to be part of it, but that's just me.
big smile
^ I don't think so too. After everything that's happened, she knows that Gibbs is so much more of a father figure than Eli.
< Watching "Alice" videos.
v Do you think Tony was going to get the job for Werth because he wanted him to stay away from Ziva?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yay4wicked said…
* Aww guys, your wedding scenario is so cute!

^ Definitely. I think in his mind he was thinking "Ohio - that is far enough away from DC, right? Man, why didn't I go to UCLA?! :D"
< Nothing much
v When we finally meet Eli David again, do you think Tony will say something to him?
big smile
** It seems like you haven't been on in forever, Jenn!

^ I'm about 80% sure that he will.
< The usual.
v Were you expecting the cheek kiss between Werth and Ziva?
*My internet was down :(

^ Yes, I was expecting it, or something similar. But it made me very angry, even if it was just a cheek kiss.
< Getting ready for dinner
v Favorite dessert?
big smile
** Glad it's back!

^ At the moment, cheesecake, if you count that as a dessert?
< Might go to bed soon.
v Do you think that the banner should be changed to fit with the new icon?
mmm cheesecake
^ Maybe not to fit with the new icon but I'd like one a little more recent of them.
< Dinner . . . soonish
v Do you ever listen to a song in a Tiva video that you never liked before, and end up loving it because now whenever you hear it you think of them?
big smile
^ Yeah! I've lost count of how many times thats happened!
< Watching Bones.
v Ever tried to style your hair like Ziva?
^ I said no and then I had a flashback of how I used to hate half ponytails and now I don't. . .
so yes, I have. :D
< Okay I might wait to have dinner :D
v Have you ever bought clothes like those Ziva wears? (For instance, I went to shopping after watching faith and somehow ended up with a purple sweater just like the one she wore at the end, without consciously thinking about it)
heart
*Geez ya'll were busy tonight. lol. I missed all the good wedding posts! =]*

^ No, but if I was skinnier I probably would attempt it. They don't have alot of Ziva style clothes in plus size.
< Watched Dear John in theaters tonight. It was amazing! Go watch it! lol
v Ziva carries so many looks so well, which do you prefer her in?
^ Hmm. . . difficult question. I kind of miss the days of the cargo pants and boots and stuff, but what she wears now is what I find myself emulating more. So I'll have to go with the noncommittal - everything!
< Studying. . .and getting distracted
v Do you honestly think Tiva will ever happen on the show?
heart
^ I think it will happen in a sense. Do I think we'll ever see wedding bells, no. lol. But I think we might see more of a progression and somewhat of a relationship eventually.
< Watching NCIS
v Did you find the conversation in Silver War about Tony's GSM magazine funny? =]
^ Haha Yeah, that was great. :)
< Watching Lopez Tonight.
v If Tony and Ziva were to spend Valentine's Day together, what do you think they would do?
heart
^ Well Tony is very romantic, he proved that when he was with Jeanne. So i think something like a treasure hunt for the gift( which would be a roantic weekend away somewhere!), a romantic picnic in the park for lunch, an afternoon massage then an expensive meal and some expensive jewelery over desert. Think i've thought too much about this lol!!
< Having a coffee to wake me up!
v What gift do you think Ziva would give Tony for Valentines day?
big smile
^ A night away from DC? [Maybe they'd do Paris again....but in another city.]
< Listening to music, and about to pack my clothes for tomorrow.
V Do you think that Tony would get a cheek kiss from a woman [apart from Abby and Ziva, of course] before this season ends?
heart
^ Hmm... well I kind of feel like since they brought Damon Werth back & Tony had a jealousy moment that it is Ziva's turn and it's only fair if a woman is pursueing Tony at least. Maybe it can be Ziva's turn to pull a Kate perhaps? "Tony's my husband... 2 kids, etc." lol
< Working. TGIF.
v Do you ever watch older episodes and see little things (ie: jealous moments, looks, etc) that you might have not noticed about Tiva at the time?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ms_Montana said…
big smile
^I really see some looks and moments only after 5 times of watching... lol
<I'm writing a fanfiction at the moment(TIVA of course)
v Do you think the season finale will have real Tiva moments in it? And if: How will the writers bring them into it?
big smile
^ I think it will, Shane Brennan said the finale is not "Specifically" Tiva based which i'm assuming will mean we'll have some Tiva but the specific plot will not be based on them like Aliyah was! I still think it'll be Gibbs/Tony or Tony/McGee centric! Not sure what the writers are gonna come up with tho!
< Just had dinner.
v What female apart from Jeanne do you think got to Ziva more when Tony flirted with them??
big smile
^ I think Courtney. That look she gave McGee when he said that Tony seemed to liked her, was daggers. LOL.
< Round my cousins house and watching Tiva videos!
v Shane Brennan has said that the whole Tiva relationship will resolved in a way in which "a vast bulk" of the audience will be happy with. What do you think that means?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ms_Montana said…
^That's a really mean question: Brennan is the master of teasing Tiva fans, so relationship doesn't have to mean they end up as lovers... Maybe they will only stay friends. But then not "a vast bulk" would be happy, all Tiva fans would be mad. I personally think Tony and Ziva will become a couple, but they won't do typical "couple-things": like doing everything together and things like that...
< checking my e-mails the 20th times this day
v How do you think would Tony and Ziva act as a couple around the team?
big smile
Oops posted after Ms_Montana so will answer hers too!!

^^ I think they'd be discreet so not to be sent to another team!!

^ Well i think that its gonna be resolved to make all the Tiva fans happy but not in a way to upset the anti's! I think we'll get Tiva but just not in the totally romantic way all of us are hoping for!
< Looking forward to the kids bedtime am stressed!
v What would you like Tony and Ziva's relationship to be like when the show (i can't bare to think about this!!) finally ends??
heart
^ I'm hoping when if it ever ends (positive thinking that it won't) that we'll end on a note where we don't feel disappointed and angry. I don't want them to have this whole running story line & then leave it status quo or just kind of drop it off, so I'm hoping for a confirmation of love, a true relationship and maybe a baby? =] lol.
< Working still
v Do you think that Tony ever thinks about what Ziva's dad would do if they got together? Do you think that is one of the reaon's he is holding back?
heart
** Me and Jenna answered at the same time, so I'll answer both!

^^ In my ideal world, they would have a couple for at least half a season and they'd be happy. But that is my ideal world, and we never know what to expect with NCIS.
^ I don't really know, he might do, But considering that Ziva has no relationship with her father anymore, I don't really think so.
< Same as before.
v When you're feeling down, which Tiva moment perks you right back up again?
heart
^ Hmm... pretty much any of them. Most recently (as in Season 7) we have the couldn't live without you, the cheek kiss, the end of Faith, the whole jetlag episode (especially the ending), the somalia talk in masquerade, etc. =]
< Same
v Along the same lines... what Tiva video perks you right back up? (I have one or 2 in mind and am curious to see if you choose the same)
big smile
^ At the moment You Know Me by K92T. It was requested by me and I love it! I also Angel by silviadancer, the song and video always cheer me up!
< Same as before.
^ If you met Michael Weatherly, what would you ask him about the Tiva relationship?
oops. Danni posted before me. I'll answer hers and Jenna's.
^ Jenna's: Okay, this will make no sense, and I'm not morbid, I promise:
The Whiskey Lullaby video where they both die. (weird I know)
that, and the recently posted funny one. I forgot what it was called.
^^ Dannii's: Nope. I'm really shy. If I met him I probably would just smile and say I loved the show.
< Just got home from school.
v If you met Cote de Pablo, would you ask her about the relationship? (for some reason I would be more likely to ask her)
heart
^ After freaking out like an over obssessed fan.... I'd have a few questions for her! lol. In some of her interviews she always has said that her & Michael see the relationship differently and they never discuss it so that it doesn't ruin the interaction between them and makes it more real. So I guess I'd ask her season by season how she felt about the relationship (whether there was one, etc) and I'd ask based on the past episodes does she see them getting together (even though she may have no clue b/c she said often times they don't know).
< Watching NCIS, on her & have my neice & nephew over.
v Do you ever feel like the writers are going in a completely opposite direction with Tiva than you anticipated?
^ Not really. For the most part, I'd say that they've been going in the same direction.
< Editing photos and listening to music.
v Have you noticed that whenever Ziva gets involved with/falls in love with someone they end up dead? And if so, do you think something would happen to Tony if the two of them were to get together?
heart
^ I hope not. If Tony's gonna die while in a relationship with Ziva, I'd rather that the writers not get them together. :( Sad, I know. But they can't risk one of them dying.
< Dying of boredom.
v How would you feel if Jeanne turns up again in one of the future episodes and Ziva decides to confron the other woman for reasons related to Tony?
heart
^ It might do them both some good to get some yelloing & screaming out at each other, although I don't condone fighting/argueing especially over a man.
< Criminal Minds.
v Most under-rated Tiva episode and/or moment?
heart
^ IMO, I think it was in Murder 2.0, when McGee and Ziva were at McGee's desk, and they were both watching Tony flirt with a girl [I think she's applying for a spot in NCIS] and Ziva rolled her eyes at Tony.
< Fanfiction.
V Tiva moment that isn't really meant to be a TIVA moment?
big smile
^ I think the look they give each other at the end of Murder 2.0. It gets to me every time!
< Relaxing!
v Song that you'd love to hear on a Tiva vid?
big smile
^ Erm.... She's a Genius by Jet! :D
< Just uploaded another Tiva video to YouTube :)
v Do you think that when they get together, it will be because of the pent up sexual tension or just be a gentle admission of how they feel?
heart
*Okay guys I want to make a Tiva video but am unsure of how to do all this stuff... I have windows movie maker who knows even if it will even work to make a video. I've played around a little with it with photos so far. Anyway, Dani tried to help me with where to download clips, but I've had no luck. Can anyone else help?*

^ Idk it would depend on what led up to the admission of feelings... b/c it could go either way & erupt b/c of the sexual tension or it could be soft, sweet & gentle.
< Relaxing, trying to figure out how to make Tiva vids and blend images & stuff. lol.
v Do you think we'll get a Ziva jealousy moment soon? And if they brought back a previous woman who made Ziva jealous who would you have it be?