Thriller Roleplay Neos Rising [Explicit]

Rogue475 posted on Oct 13, 2015 at 01:11AM
Warning; This story contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Mason Warwick... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Mason made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Echelon, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho..."

Name-
~
Age-
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization-
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~
last edited on Oct 13, 2015 at 02:10AM

Thriller Roleplay 639 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 639

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
Ren only shrugged, rising slowly as he moved to where the Colonel stood. "I expect some time for my Girlfriend and I to discuss this before any decision is made." The young man practically demanded as he stood unwavering before the larger and equally armed man.

"Yes of course, take all the time you need..." The Colonel nodded, motioning for Harvey to follow him out.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PungoBliss said…
Leah sighed deeply, chewing on her tongue for a minute. "I'm doing it, end of discussion." She said sourly, turning to face her lover with an air of anger and defiance, two feelings she rarely expressed towards the young man. "You saw what was out there, Ren. Those things? They're going to be used against the people and you know it. We need to help. I need to. For my dad."
Ren stood there listening, not even thinking to interrupt her. Once she had finished the man simply uttered; "I know.." It was a soft tone, but a voice full of conflict. "I just, I don't want to lose you... Alright, I'll admit, I don't trust these guys... But I can't force you not to do this. So, I'm coming with you, for all of it."
"I would rather you just went back to your work, Ren. You help so many people, they need you." She said softly, hating the idea of him being in danger. She hardly cared for her own safety. Only thought of his, as she new he did hers.
Renner lowered his gaze, "What happens when you're killed or captured? You want me to just move on, pretend like I have a life that doesn't revolve around you?!" He questioned, voice raising as a look of true anguish came over him.
"Ren, please. Don't talk like that. I'll be fine." She insisted, reaching up to cup his cheeks in her hands, eyes steady on his. "I'll talk to you every night. Probably won't ever even leave here. You're needed there. They need you. Nobody out there needs me. I don't have a job, a purpose. I do here, I will here."
"I need you..." The man's eyes went empty, his expression becoming void of emotion. "A Purpose... Right, well you uh, watch yourself then." He muttered, slipping the magazine from her pocket back into the pistol, all before he handed it to her. "You'll need this more than me, I guess."
She bit her lip slightly, shaking her head as she stepped away from him. "No, Ren. I have what I need." Leah spoke softly, hugging her arms to her stomach. She knew what that tone meant. He used it when he gave up. And it hurt her to think he was going , and she hated that she couldn't explain how she felt to him.
He stood with his back to her, stuffing the pistol into the back of his pants. "Yeah, well I'll find my way out then... I hope you find what you're looking for..."
"I'm sorry." She whispered, voice choking up for a moment as she bit her lip hard enough to taste blood. "I love you Ren. I'll come and see you when I can."
"I know..." Renner uttered, moving off through the complex. He would eventually find his way back to the empty little home he had shared with the woman he loved. The quiet little space that once harbored the giggling he loved, the friendly laughter they once shared.
LEah didn't move for a long time, just staring blankly at the space he'd been in before turning away, going to find the men she'd just been talking to, forcing back her tears and sorrow, the feeling that she'd fucked up, lost the most important thing in her life.
Maxwell found her, nodding subtly as he saw that she was alone. "Right this way, I'll show you your new quarters."
Leah nodded slightly. "I would be happy to start right away, actually. I can find those later." She needed to do something that required her full attention, to fight. To feel pain other than what i was in her heart. She felt wrong. Broken. Like she'd lost a part of herself just now. And she had. Leah would be lucky if she ever saw him again, if he would ever even speak to her.
The Colonel paused for only a moment before doing a turn around. "Right, well this way, you've got a company of fifteen recruits who need to learn hot to fight in close quarters."
"Easy enough." She nodded slightly, fingers curling around the pen shaped cylinder in her jacket pocket, teeth once again finding her lip.
The Colonel stepped through the wooden doors, finding himself in a regular sized room with several men and women all waiting around for their next assignment. "Attention!" He snapped, just before every one of them stood straight with a salute raised. "This is Leah, she will be your new C Q B instructor, you listen to everything she says, and you may just survive a few more days here."
Leah snorted softly, eyeing up her new students, her expression going carefully guarded, eyes void of emotion. "DO any of you have any martial arts experience?"
Every single student glanced at one another, before shaking their heads in almost perfect unison. "... They're, well, pretty fresh. If you get my meaning?" The Colonel asked, withholding a grin.
"This may be more of a challenge than I anticipated." Leah shook her head slightly, finding herself just the tiniest bit amused. "Well, anyone want to volunteer. I'll show you some basic self defense first."
Once more the students glanced about, hoping desperately that one might be so brave. "... Uh, sure. What's the worst that could happen?" The oldest of the nine spoke, forcing a macho confidence to surface from the swelling fear of getting his ass kicked.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Leah rolled her eyes slightly. "Come here then, try to grab me." She crossed her arms, making no move towards a defensive stance, waiting with eyebrows raised. An air of arrogance covering her misery and heartache well.
"Right, yeah... Yeah!" He nodded, chuckling slightly to dismiss the fear in his eye. The large teen then lunged forward, arm grabbing for her's.
She caught him by the elbow, other hand gripping his wrist as she wrenched his arm behind his back, using the leverage to force him to his knees. "You don't need to be strong to effectively defend yourself from an assault. Everyone has the same weak points, you just need to use them."
The boy cried, "Alright alright! Please just stop!" Everyone laughed, but took the lesson to heart.

A couple weeks passed, Leah had become a part of the family. Training had been fun for the new recruits, and worthwhile for the Colonel to see his men learning. Meanwhile Ren hadn't shown up once, deciding to let Leah follow her own path.
Leah had immersed herself in her work, though as time progressed she found herself feeling ill more often than not, and her students noticed the change. She was more lethargic, slower to respond at some times, and generally spent her mornings and most nights vomiting. The young woman suspected she knew what her problem was, but she was almost afraid to acknowledge it. Renner didn't care to see her anyway.
"Come on man, you'll love them!" Ren's friend Javier called out, running off to fetch the girls he found.

"C'mon Jav, I'm fine, really... Let's just hang out man... Ahh Fuck." Ren uttered as he stood in the doorway of his tiny house. Only moments later two young girls emerged with Javier in tow. "Look man, I don't-"

Instantly, Javier snapped his fingers; "She's gone, mate, enjoy yourself."
Leah sighed softly, finally deciding to go see him. She pulled on her worn boots and jacket, letting some of her students know she was going out before she left quietly, making her way carefully through the streets until she neared his house, her gut twisting slightly when she saw the other girls.
Ren watched as Javier lead the two girls inside his house. "... Javier, you uh have fun mate, I'm gonna get a drink." He called back, closing the door before starting off for the pub.
Leah sighed softly, in relief, and she moved to follow him. "Ren." She called to him, hoping he wouldn't ignore her.
The young man's walk came to a halt, he turned and blinked innocently. "... Leah, you came back?" He asked, starting over to her. "Why? I thought you found a new home..." Ren muttered, gaze lowering.
Leah could hardly look at him, arms crossed over her stomach. "I needed to come and tell you something. I did find a new home. It is good to help people." She murmured.
Ren nodded, obviously hurt by the sight of her. "That's nice, I'm glad for you..." The man spoke softly, "what do you want?"
"I'm pregnant." She stated, voice choking slightly. "I understand you don't want to see me anymore. I just thought you would want to know." Leah added, turning to go again. "I'm sorry, Ren."
Renner's eyes widened, taking a moment to think as she started away. "What... What? Leah, get back here." He insisted, moving after her. "We were careful, I always pulled out... Are you sure?"
She stopped walking, turning back to face him. "Yes, I am. They have an ultrasound machine in the medical station. I took a test too."
The young man was incredibly silent, watching her, letting it all sink in. "... Okay, just hold on." Renner finally gripped both her arms. "Come back to me, we can figure it out together... Don't do this on your own."
"I need to get back. They'll start getting worried if i'm not back before dark." Leah shook her head, for once unwilling to face a problem and deal with it. She just wanted things back to normal, but had no idea how to make it that way again.
Ren stopped her once more. "Leah, don't go... I'll help you, just let me." He took a few more steps forward, arms held.
"I really need to go, Ren. I'm sorry." She said softly, pulling away from him and moving away more quickly, arms tight around her middle. "Have fun with those new girls."
"Leah, that's not fair!" At that point, Ren was furious and hurt beyond belief. "Get back here, Leah!" He called out, starting after her.
She didn't look back at him once, walking quickly as she cut through alleys and side streets back to the warehouse.
Renner followed her without a second thought, heading straight for the compound of the Resistance. he lost sight of Leah in the crowded streets, but knew the way.
Leah reached the compound several minutes before he did, and arrived to a state of absolute chaos. The place was swarming with Government officers, there was a hole blasted in one of the walls, fire spilling from the upper floors of the building. She ran forward without a second thought, bo staff appearing in her hand as she pulled the pen from her pocket.
Ren could hear gunfire in the distance, along with what seemed to be a heavy engine overhead. "... Leah." He uttered, moving in an all out sprint through the streets.
Leah threw herself carelessly into the fighting, aiding her students and the other members of the resistance, leaving a trail of officers as she worked her way farther into the chaos.
Ren fell to the ground as an Airship flew overhead, massive rotary guns then began raining down the Resistance Outpost, tearing apart the walls and killing the defenders left and right.
 Ren fell to the ground as an Airship flew overhead, massive rotary Pistolen then began raining down the R
Leah was thrown to the ground as the building shook around her, dust and debris raining down on the fighting, the screams of the wounded and dying overpowered by the sound of guns and the building collapsing in other areas.
Renner stumbled to his feet, pistol drawn as civilians rushed past him. "Leah!" He called out, "where are you!?" Just then rounds flew by Ren's face, several Officers were advancing from the street. It was a bloodbath waiting to happen...
Leah managed to return to her feet, just in time to fend off another swarm of officers, slowly backing towards a corner as she fought relentlessly. Renewed screams took everyone's attention for a moment as a trio of beasts seemed simply to appear from another part of the building, tearing into flesh with shrieks and snarls of rage, their master strolling casually behind, surveying the damage. The hundreds of dead and injured resistance fighters, those still fighting as the building crumbled around them.