The Walking Dead 30 Tag Challenge

Kassaremidylynn posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 09:35PM
So I moved this over to the forum section at the suggestion of Dark Sarcasm, to avoid clutter in the club.

I will post all of the challenges for the 30 days. Just specificy which day you are on when you post, so as to avoid confusion.

Here goes:

1. Favorite male character? Why?
2. Favorite female character? Why?
3. Favorite overall? Why?
4. Who has the best hat? Why?
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?
7. Favorite episode? Why?
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?
10. Thoughts on Andrea?
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.
12. How do you feel about Rick?
13. Favorite pairing? Why?
14. Least favorite pairing? Why?
15. Favorite line? Why?
16. What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?
17. How do you feel about Shane? Why?
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?
20. Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?
21. If you were bit, what would you do?
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?
24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?
25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why?
26. Favorite scene? Why?
27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?
28. How long do you think you could survive in a similar situation?
29. How do you feel about Glenn? Why?
30. Least favorite episode? Why?

HAVE FUN GUYS AND GALS!!!!

The Walking Dead 281 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 281

Vor mehr als einem Jahr clumsykee said…

The first one of Season 2. I like how it sets everything up and Daryl did some cool Rambo stuff. XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarkSarcasm said…
Day 8 - What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?

;D
 [b]Day 8 - What do Du think Jenner whispered to Rick?[/b] ;D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LostPB said…

I think he told Rick about Lori being pregnant.I'm not certain but its what I think.

--Love your lost reference,DarkSarcasm ;)
 8. What do Du think Jenner whispered to Rick? I think he told Rick about Lori being pregnant.I'm
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PrisonBreak08 said…

What Lies Ahead-Season 2 Episode 1
I don't really have a reason why
Vor mehr als einem Jahr D_J267 said…
Day 8 - What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?

I think he probably told him about Lori being pregnant.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Linz94 said…

He can't tell him about Lori's pregnant because he will tell her ;p
Lori tells him herself
I think that Jenner told him about cure for this disease or something else :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kassaremidylynn said…

Bloodletting from Season Two. I really liked the episode, and I've really liked the whole season because it has this general paranoid feeling to it, even if it's a little slow. But Bloodletting is my favorite. The flashback scene was really interesting, seeing the Shane/Lori dynamic before the affair and her initial reaction to Rick's shooting.

Then there's Rick and Herschel's debate about religion. I thought it was very interesting, because we start to see Rick break.

And then my absolute favorite part was the Rick/Shane scene. It was intense and beautiful and I squeed the entire time. It pretty much locked in my shipping them as friends and started my shipping them romantically. ;)
 7. Favorit episode? Why? Bloodletting from Season Two. I really liked the episode, and I've reall

I have absolutely NO IDEA. At first I thought it was Lori's pregnancy, but he had no idea when she told him. My biggest theories are that it was about Lori/Shane because he was not surprised at all when Lori told him, or something about how there are actually no survivors anywhere. I don't know, I'm so bad at predictions...

"Dude. Your wife's preggo. Good luck out there in the apocalypse. Peace out."

No honestly I have absolutely no idea. It can't be about Lori's pregnancy because he actually just found out about it towards the end of where we're at. It must be something about the disease. Something probably very ominous and hopeless. Like "yeah, there really is no cure" or something.

Lori/Rick
You can see the love they have for each other.After everything that happened they still stand by each other.
 9. What do Du prefer; Lori/Shane oder Lori/Rick? [b]Lori/Rick[/b] Du can see the Liebe they have f
@LostPB - Ha, was hoping someone would catch that. =P

Day 9 - What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?

Lori & Rick. I don't have an issue with the brief Lori/Shane relationship, but now that Rick's obviously alive, I'm glad to see she's devoted to her husband. I want the Grimes family to stick together.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 @LostPB - Ha, was hoping someone would catch that. =P [b]Day 9 - What do Du prefer; Lori/Shane oder L

I have no idea what Jenner said to Rick
What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?

Lori/Rick, because I do think that they love each other. I think all the affair was to Lori was a form of comfort with one of the only people she had left, her husband was dead the world had ended. And lets face it Shane is SEXY, in that situation I'd probably be tempted myself.

Lori/Rick - they are seems pretty perfect :D
They are good couple, Rick take care of her and their Carl :)

Lori/Rick.

Because:

a) I hate Shane.

b) They were the couple originally together and you can see they really care about each other.

c) Rick is an excellent father that doesn't snap and act like a psycho *cough* Shane *cough*.

;P
Day 10 - Thoughts on Andrea?

I actually kind of liked her in the first season. Now that she's become a giant cuntbag, however... ugh. *feeds to zombies*
 [b]Day 10 - Thoughts on Andrea?[/b] I actually kind of liked her in the first season. Now that she'
10. Thoughts on Andrea?

I liked her in the beginning.I felt sorry for her when her sister died but after that she just started to change.
 [b]10. Thoughts on Andrea?[/b] I liked her in the beginning.I felt sorry for her when her sister d

Lori/Rick
 9. What do Du prefer; Lori/Shane oder Lori/Rick? Lori/Rick
9. Who do you prefer, Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?

RICK/SHANE!!

Haha just kidding...but not really. :)

Rick/Lori. I love their marriage. They have issues just like any other couple in the world, but when it counts they stick together and support each other.
10. Thoughts on Andrea?

I really liked her in the first season, but the more we see of her the more she annoys me, I get that she wants to prove that the girls are just as capable as the guys, but all she's doing is making herself look like an idiot.
10. Thoughts on Andrea?

I very like her, she is my best female character. In first season I don't like her much she was very weak :P It was heartbreaking when she was killing Amy. But In season 2 i love her! Her change in bad ass was absolutely brilliant! :D
She wants to show men how strong she is - I like it, she is not a victim :D
 10. Thoughts on Andrea? I very like her, she is my best female character. In first season I don't L
10. Thoughts on Andrea?

I never really liked her much from the get-go. My dislike for her definitely rose when she shot Daryl. She's just one of those characters I don't really care for. Plus she's always so dramatic with everything.
Day 11 - Tell us how you really feel about Merle.

I don't hate him. Except when hallucination!Merle picked on Daryl. That pissed me off a little. I think he's interesting, I hope we get to see him again.
 [b]Day 11 - Tell us how Du really feel about Merle.[/b] I don't hate him. Except when hallucinatio
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MarlenaLovett said…
1. Favorite Male Character? Why?
Glenn. You gotta love the comical relief. I liked him more in the first season than the second - Daryl is slowly becoming my favourite.
1. Glenn
2. Daryl
3. Dale
 [b]1. Favorit Male Character? Why?[/b] Glenn. Du gotta Liebe the comical relief. I liked him Mehr in
10. Thoughts on Andrea?

I like her she shows she can take care of herself
 10. Thoughts on Andrea? I like her she shows she can take care of herself

I love his bad a** attitude.I hope he's alive and we see more of him again.
2. Favorite female character? Why?
I suppose... I liked Amy, but she was in so few episodes. If there was more of her, I think she would be my favourtie. I hate Lori though and I don't think the other women are anything very special, so I guess Andrea must be it.
 [b]2. Favorit female character? Why?[/b] I suppose... I liked Amy, but she was in so few episodes. I

I should hate him because he's obviously a racist twat and I get the feeling he's abusive towards his brother. BUT the dude cut off his own HAND, so that makes him a total bad ass, so I kind of like him, I really hope we see him again soon though.

I hate him but I want to see him in next episodes ;D
I want to see his relationship with Daryl ;p

I don't like his beliefs or the way he treats his lil' brother, but as a whole I think he's pretty interesting because he's one of those characters who definitely won't just sit back and watch. I'm excited to see what happens when he finds the group again. That would probably be a pretty intense reunion.
Day 12 - How do you feel about Rick?

Eh. He's okay. I'm not much for heroes. The Rick Grimes/Jack Shephard/Harry Potter/etc. "gotta save everybody" thing gets old pretty quick. Good people are so predictable.
 [b]Day 12 - How do Du feel about Rick?[/b] Eh. He's okay. I'm not much for heroes. The Rick Grim

I like Rick.He's the person everyone turns to for help.He probably doesn't get enough credit for the things he's done.
 12. How do Du feel about Rick? I like Rick.He's the person everyone turns to for help.He probably
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle

When i first seen the walking dead and when i seen rick handcuffed Merle i felt really bad for him because he was left there all alone

He's one of my favourite characters, he's doing the best he can leading this group of people at the end of the world, like LostPB said, he doesn't get enough credit for what he does, he has made some stupid decisions like helping Hershel herd Zombies into the barn of death, but he did them for the right reasons. He was also the only one with the guts to step up and shoot Sophia, which must have been a very difficult thing to do.

He is a good leader, father and husband. I think that he is like Saint Thomas - Always help everyone. Rick risked his neck for all- I guess that this will create problems form him.

He's a good character. I never seem to dislike the protagonist of any story usually. He's not selfish and helps everyone out. Which is awesome.
3. Favorite overall character? Why?
Daryl Dixon. I hated him in the first season, but he has been getting better and better. I have to say, I am really loving him now.
 [b]3. Favorit insgesamt character? Why?[/b] Daryl Dixon. I hated him in the first season, but he has b
Day 13 - Favorite pairing? Why?

Rick & Lori. 'Cause I don't like any of the other chicks. And they make a good couple.
 [b]Day 13 - Favorit pairing? Why?[/b] Rick & Lori. 'Cause I don't like any of the other chicks. A

Not a huge fan of any of them but if I had to pick it would be Rick & Lori, becuse even after everything I do believe they love each other.

Rick and Lori
They love each other.You can't get any more clearer then that.
 13. Favorit pairing? Why? [b]Rick and Lori[/b] They Liebe each other.You can't get any Mehr clear

I like him,he's a good leader and a good person
4. Who has the best hat? Why?
I'm sure almost everyone has said it, but Rick's hat is my favourite. Its very fitting for his character. I like how they never got rid of it.
 [b]4. Who has the best hat? Why? [/b] I'm sure almost everyone has sagte it, but Rick's hat is my favo

Rick & Lori.
They are in my first place ;D
I like them ^^

Rick and Lori. Because they're married so it seems more official I guess?
Day 14 - Least favorite pairing? Why?

Daryl & Carol. It's weird, it's awkward, it's kinda creepy and I reeeally hope it doesn't actually happen. >.<
 [b]Day 14 - Least Favorit pairing? Why?[/b] Daryl & Carol. It's weird, it's awkward, it's kinda cr

Rick and Lori
Cause they love each other
 13. Favorit pairing? Why? Rick and Lori Cause they Liebe each other

Shane and Lori
They are wrong for each other.
 14. Least Favorit pairing? Why? [b]Shane and Lori[/b] They are wrong for each other.

Daryl & Carol!
If they be together I will die!
5. How do you feel about the Dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?
This scene actually really made me lie Dale - not that I didn't like him before. He really took the father-ship role of Andrea. I thought it was nice. I'm really like he ended up leaving. I really didn't want him to die.
 [b]5. How do Du feel about the Dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?[/b] This scene actual

Shane and Lori. Shane is a douchebag psychopath who is probably gonna snap completely in the upcoming episodes. Nuff' said.