Vampire Diaries Anyone else read Nightfall yet?

aNNAw17 posted on Feb 26, 2009 at 10:35PM
I finished it last week and i really liked it even though it was pretty different from the first 4, did anyone else read it? what did you think?

Vampire Diaries 16 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr livlivinha said…
I haven't yet... I'm not keen on reading on the Internet, then I'll be waiting for my book to arrive (I'm from Brazil, so I had to import it). I'm SOOO hiding from all the spoilers, lol. I can't wait to read it!
=D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
I have read it. I loved it, and it was really good. The end was so sad, though!!! It was so sad!!! Damon! Stephen I miss you!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wild-bby said…
wink
i thought it was really interesting, It was different to the rest in the series but i think it's a good thing because it gave you the chance to see things in a new light. i agree the ending was really sad, but i really believe it will end good- i love u Damon :D!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KOOOzel said…
I liked it, but at the same time I didn't. It really makes me mad that those kids never catch a break. In every book you read there are times when you feel hopeless, but usually in books there are times in between those disasters that give the characters breathers. There are no breaks in this book, its one problem after the next after the next and it frustrated me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ragged_sun said…
Read it, and I agree it did seem different from the original four. But of course, after eighteen years her writing style is bound to change, much to some readers disdain XD What I did enjoy was the amount of Damon time in this book (don't get me wrong, I love Stefan, but that Damon is just so hot!) Even if he was posessed and...well, freaky through most of the book XD

All in all, I didn't think it was horrible read, but not her best. Hopefully Shadow Souls will redeem it?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JenoJake said…
sad
I did last month and I hated it !! sorry guys I LOVED the previous 4 but this book is waaaay different than the others they were well written but the last one there were too many holes in it I did enjoyed the more Damon story but there were too many unnecessary conversations !! the bottom line I didn't liked it and it was a big disappointment
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HEA16 said…
meh
I read it last week and I agree, it definitley is a bit different. The other 4 books were fantastic, and I still liked the 5th, it was just a little different... It definitley isn't my favorite.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr melandjim4eva said…
I have been looking everywhere for this book and i just can't seem to find it anywhere, does anyone know where i can get it from? :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silvy_maiden said…
I read it to,and i think is awsome,and the next one it's going to be great,i can't wait.even if i think is different, i can't tell if it is bad until i read the next one,let's see where it take us
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Babygirl92 said…
I read it. And completely loved it. It was really different. And the Damon thing is sooo sad. But I can't wait to read the next one. Shit. I still gotta see when it's out. I have no clue. Anyone know?
I do wonder what's gonna happen while Elena and Damon are on this trip of theirs' - with Matty coming of course. But will she, like, start to fall for Damon as well, she knows she does like him...but they'll be on that trip for awhile. Anything could happen.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kellykoo1 said…
big smile
i read it and it was sooo good. to tell you the truth i would probably stop fighting damon, go with him to save stefan just to dump his ass, and become damon's princess of darkness. i am a vampire freak and if i knew that damon was going to make me a vamp i would do anything for him. i finished the fourth and it was so long before i read the fifth that i was a bit confused, then i remembered the whole graveyard scene and for some reason began to giggle uncontrollably, but i do that a lot.

melandjim4eva: my mom got it for me at barnes&noble. i am sooo ready for the sixth. i read the fourth in four days, lol
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr paty_angelica said…
laugh
Quote Kellykoo1>> I would probably stop fighting damon, go with him to save stefan just to dump his ass, and become damon's princess of darkness.

lol
I agree!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pattykirsche said…
smirk
I have already read Nightfall. I loved several scenes, specially the Donnie moments! I just think the end was a little bit confusing...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr elena-stefan23 said…
I LOVED it... STEFAN come back!!! omg i miss stefan so much. I like LOVE him and Elena together and even though it brought out a really awesome side of Damon. He was kind and gentle towards Elena and he showed how much he cared. I LOVED it. The twin fox people were CREEPERS!!! I am dying for the next book... i can't wait... I LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr _DarkPhoenix_ said…
big smile
I read it and I loved it! Damon's feelings for Elena were so sweet and he finally admitted to himself that he loved her!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tangopalace said…
Does the new Tempest Entertainment movie called "Nightfall" have anything to do with this?