the Zufällig Anime rp Foren Zufällig Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the Zufällig Anime rp Foren 7755 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 7755

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Clutch13 said…
(first lines of the song... (intro repeating on que starting at 0: 34) Kore wa sanjidesu....
(come in at 0:43) Subtitle... This is the tribute, Random RP dude. This story gets you high dawg, better bring a parachutte. Get ready for war, slinging shotties on ski doos, to hell with the jordan's, I be lacing up my Jemuzu's...)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:no i don't think i'm better then everyone i'm just a mother trying to protect the ones she loves *eyes go black and she holds on tight to her kids as she retches for one of her blades* and i will not let you stop me knocks the scythe out of her hands* i am sorry my friend but this is the only way *runs her threw with her blade right in the heart*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr izbia150 said…
Alice: *grabs the blade* "Friend"? You choose to address me as your friend? I am no such thing.
Alice pulls the blade out and heals. She stomps on Molly's head smashing her face into the ground.
(<----- rp spying and lyric writing... oooh, that's a good line... and idk why, but i feel like I've gotta share every new bit of the lyrics I write with everyone... idk, im weird...)

(intro repeating on que starting at 0: 34) Kore wa sanjidesu....
(come in at 0:43)

(come in at 0:43) Subtitle... This is the tribute, Random RP dude. This story gets you high dawg, better bring a parachutte. Get ready for war, slinging shotties on ski doos, to hell with the jordan's, I be lacing up my Jemuzu's. This roleplay got ya holding your breath, what happens next, this ain't the average rp, you know this one's the best. Years from now they'll read this, like how did they do it?, made story archs bigger than that thing in St. Louis, it's how we do this, yeah, hope you watching funimation. No one does it better than this Anime Nation.
(awesome!!!! XD)
angry
molly:you was my friend but you let the bad guy trick you *her wings turn into an inferno setting alice's cloths in fire*
Alice (and her clothes) are unaffected.
Alice: I'm done with this.
Alice cuts Molly's wings off and jumps back before Molly's body explodes. Alice disappears.
hmmm
tearel:*wakes up* what's going on i better head back to the maner
Scorpion: NO!!!
Jubei/Thorn: See you around father... (dissapears) MOLLY!!! (runs to her) Molly.... (tears run down his face)
Abyss appears behind Scorpion.
Abyss: Just wait a bit. Then we can bring her back, but if you do it now Alice will only come back for her. A chain like Alice will feel her pain, sorrow, happiness and sadness.
smirk
molly's voice:good she fell for it that was only an aloshion *reappars and looks down at har kids* and i'll keep useing these alushion till you both is grown and can take care of your sealvs *kisses them on there little heads* i'm not going to let anything or any one hurt us
babies:*crying*
molly:oh shhhhhhhhhhhhh it's ok don't cry *looks up* hanzo are you ok
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tearel:*jumps and flies off*
Alice appears again and Abyss disappears.
Alice: Even if it was an illusion I'll destroy everyone and kill you.
Molly explodes.
(blooper)
Scorpion: Does it look like I'm ok!?! You're supposed to be dead, it helps the story line!!!

(and new lyrics made)
(come in at 0:43) Subtitle... This is the tribute, Random RP dude. This story gets you high dawg, better bring a parachutte. Get ready for war, slinging shotties on ski doos, to hell with the jordan's, I be lacing up my Jemuzu's. This roleplay got ya holding your breath, what happens next, this ain't the average rp, you know this one's the best. Years from now they'll read this, like how did they do it?, made story archs bigger than that thing in St. Louis, it's how we do this, yeah hope you watching funimation. No one does it better than this Anime Nation. Get the random spot ready, here comes the invasion. Let me give 'em a heads up of what they'll be facing.
Roxas got the keyblade, better fall back, Jemuzu strikes quick with a teleport attack, Sebastain with quickness throwing knives in your back, Better watch out when eyes turning black, You know it's about time for some skulls to get cracked. A.K., Rozen, Sektor, Holo, and Jack. Brock, Ai, Kyle, Alice, and Cyrax.
(yaaaays~!! Lyrics! :3.......I'm totally not weird at all)
smile
molly:*in psy* hanzo don't worry we'r safe i'll just make them think i'm gone till she's stoped and i got the kids with me
smirk
tearel:hmmmmmmm i sense something fameler
iron hand:you don't miss a beat do you tearel
(ikr, I don't need counceling... Just anime.)
Scorpion: For how long?

(gonna hit the hay, i'll ttyt)
Alice: I can sense you Molly. Hmm Raven is busy, so I'll use Dodo.
(kk, night)
smile
molly:*in psy* how ever long it takes to get her stoped or if someone tries to hurt you witch ever comes first but till then i even did a little something to make it look convencing even more *her mark appares on the back of hanzo's hand* it'll be fine and we'll be fine i'm not going to let them force you to have to go threw all that heartake again *and what would feel like someone invisable put a hand on the side of his face and a kiss* i love you hanzo me, fay, and are little boy will wait for you at home
*the mark glows fire red*
molly's voice:of corse cos now my sperit is in this mark on hanzo's hand so yeah that's whe you can still seanse me
Alice: No it's not. That's such a horrible trick to pull on a chain.
smirk
(i love it so far bro and good night ttyt)
tearel:i never do
iron hand:well your brother, sisters, mother, and father is dead and in less you want the same fate i sugest you fall me
tearel:why not
molly's voice:uh yeah it is right now my sister ica's mark is on the back of a.k's hand that's where her sperit now stays if you don't bleave me you can find out for your self and you already fell for a trick and you still bleave that your not
Alice: You underestimate chains. And I still believe that I'm not what? If I really fell for it do you think I would have been listening?
(I'm gonna go to bed now, ttyl)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:but a.k theres no point for people to live if we stay in hell with you are lives arent liveing how were sussposed too......could you show me.zandra..i need to know if shes ok
Scorpion: I won't let you hurt her Alice!

Arekkusu K.:(points his hand at the ball showing where Zandra is *I think it'd just show the mark on Cloud's hand, wouldn't it? whatever*) What's the point of living in a world with no peace? Living just to be killed again?
Alice: Do as you wish then. I will finish my task, as thorn called it.
Cloud:.......do you know were she is..??(well nidoqueen said she woke up somewere alone so..idk)thats the point of living...you live u die no one can live forever lifes about what you make of it
smile
(not if he's already dead and she is in the same place as thay are but in a difrent spot)
zandra:i gess i can't be with cloud here ether

molly:*in psy* i'll be seeing you and talking to you threw the mark k hanzo i'm even going to put something on me and the babies so that we can't be traced like i said i'm not giving up on you or the kids *uses conseal so that no one can sense her or the babies then heads back to the vilage* ok we'll be safe here little ones
Alice: Idiot. Concealing yourself won't work with a chain. I can still sense you.*appears behind Molly* Dodo, come and take this girls soul to the deepest level of abyss.
The real Molly's soul is taken from her body by a bird like chain. The chain takes her soul to the abyss and eats it.
Chain: This one wasn't as powerful.....
(oh..ok im just, watin for clutch to post)cloud:keeps looking in the ball then looks behind him at the enviorment...)...it..it looks like shes in hell with us points to the backround)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr narlyvamp1234 said…
Ai: that's strange... i have never met you before in my life. so how do you know so much about me...?
angry
molly:i'm not going to give up so easy! *uses supernova and the hole place explods* nothing can stop the bird of fire! i will not die! *eyes go black* i must for live hanzo and my kids

(i quoted from this song)
The chain and the abyss are unaffected. The chain rips the real Molly's wings off and starts to rip apart her body as well.
Chain: This place cannot be destroyed by anything other then the will herself.
angry
*a ball of fire appears and takes form of moltres and does the big fighting cry of moltres*
molly's voice:see i will not die willingly *lets out another fighting cry*
Chain: Willing or not it does not matter. It is impossible for someone like you to get out of here without the Will Of Abyss. You will either die or become a chain soon enough.
The fire is put out by the water all over the floors of the abyss.
angry
molly's voice:i will fight both off *spirit moltres uses flamethrower on the chain*
Molly's powers stop working.
Chain: it is impossible to fight it off.
molly's voice:i can and i will *body and wings pulls back together* till i can't fight any more love will be what fules me
Chain: Then I will fight till you are finished. Till your powers are replaced by that of a chain and till you are no longer recognizable.
Molly's claws start to change and become smaller.
angry
ica's voice:my sister has a point *body and wings pulls back together* i got my son and a.k to live for *the mark on the back of a.k's hand disappeared*
molly:sis *smiles* you don't understand your messing with two of the three and we're practically inmortal are selves
crying
zandra:*lets out another big screatch that even arekkusu k can hear*
angry
ica and molly:*eyes widen and glows red* we will not die or change
molly:*switches between sizes and keeps letting out the cry of moltres*
ica:*keeps letting out the cry of articuno*
(Ica isn't in the same place as Molly and the chain. I'm going to karate, ttyl)
angry
(k ttyl)
molly:i'll never cave-in i must live for my son, my doter, and hanzo
Cloud:looks around)what was that...???
Jemuzu:(takes Ai's hand gently) Because you told me those things...
zandra:*does zapdos's cry again*