the Zufällig Anime rp Foren Zufällig Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the Zufällig Anime rp Foren 7755 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 7755

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Clutch13 said…
(np, I hope it's what you were looking for, or close to it.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr narlyvamp1234 said…
Shinku watches while still lying on the ground.
Nora: *looks at Shinku and smirks* fine.
Nora gets shocked but it's Shinku who screams.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nidoqueen said…
smile
star:thank you mark i'll wait outside till your shift is over

brock:she knows she's just asleep so ether she's having a bad drem or it was just another kick
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KiddRoxas said…
(the men shoot all the pokemon roxas runs in the manor fals down bleeding to death( start to shoot the manor with L86ws tearing everything to pices until the manor stsrts to rumble and colapse....man: cloud I told you you would come back cloud: bloody)l..let my family go( coughing up blood) man: as agreement was( clouds family enters outside and runs away)man:now... shall we begin a man walks out with a table full of surgical tools )man: I will make you obey me
Arekkusu:(snarls) I'm sorry Shinku... But I hope you all find that peace you've been looking for... (cuts Nora's head off with Otanoha.)

as soon as Nora's head hits the ground, Shinku looks at the sky.
( the man goes to reload his gun and keeps blowing down the manor untill i)t is completly colapesed and destroyed)
 ( the man goes to reload his gun and keeps blowing down the manor untill i)t is completly colapesed a
(Here ya go nidoqueen.)
 (Here ya go nidoqueen.)
(ohhhh.......!!!!!!!7!77 oh!!!!!7!!......... Now me.....baby blue 36 mr awsome thats wat I want and A
(k, Al, I'm working on it now, I'm changing the design a lil bit so it don't look exactly like narlyvamp's)
(k thas sweet!!!!!!!!! Now olny if we could make thoese real that would be awsome
sad
brock:what in the world is going on here it's a good thing i put a shiled over of us in time
molly:*slowly wakes up and eyes widen* h-hanzo what's going on

star:*walks back out side to wait*
(i'm good with the needl and thread)
(maybe go to dave and adam's. They make custom jerseys.)
Scorpion:(stands up) I have no idea... (stands up)
Mark: Alright, give me another 20 minutes or so, ok?
( the men continue shooting the house and then walk around the rubblee then sees brock,molly and hanzo & fires oneman picks up roxas)man:hes dead throws him off the the side )man2: there is some kinda shield it won't break man:gets on phone)move out retreat they, run away fast)(something kinda what the manor looks like now xd)
 ( the men continue shooting the house and then walk around the rubblee then sees brock,molly and hanz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr izbia150 said…
(My Internet has been fixed! Yay! :3)
Break jumps back and Abyss runs at him, Break turns around and grabs her by the neck then throws her against the opposite wall. He turns to face Kyle again, his face serious.
Break: Anyone who would side with such a murderer makes me sick.
Abyss: *stands back up* You murdered entire villages Kevin, why do you think your reason is any better then mine?
Break: I never said it was. I have only payed for what I have done slightly, I will die very soon. I won't even last another year. But the murder of villages....or the attempted murder of all humans. Which do you say is worse Alice?
Abyss: I told you that wasn't me.

Alice: Why do you keep coming back?
Zwei: *grins* Wouldn't you like to know? Such a stupid little rabbit.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
(or i can make them)
star:*in psy* ok

brock:hanzo c-can you get molly and ica's boy out of here cos i don't know how much longer i can keep the shild up

iron hand:you have no one to help you now
ica:*backed up agenst the side of a bilding*
Holo opens her eyes and sees Arekkusu, Nora, and Shinku. she crawls over to Shinku and shuts her eye lids.
(I shoulda put the name dumb@$$ on this one, jk, here ya go Al.)

Arekkusu: It's over...
 (I shoulda put the name dumb@$$ on this one, jk, here ya go Al.) Arekkusu: It's over...
Scorpion:*nods and helps get everyone out of the manor.*

Kyle: Because, I understand... So many think I don't but I do... Very well as a matter of fact.
smirk
iron hand:and also no where to run ether *turns his mettle hand into a flamethrower again*
ica:*screams so loud that even a.k and arekkusu III can hear it*
Break: *chuckles* And what do you understand Datenshi?
Kyle: Something so simple, your mind couldn't grasp it... Sometimes people just need a hug... Let's see... If I'm right. (hugs Break)
hmmm
brock:*weakly stands* t-thank you hanzo
molly:dad are you ok
brock:i-i'm fine molly
(aloud noise from the sky a. Ac_130 drops bombs over the manor it blows up all around and the manor cloud: wait wait you want me so much...but why man: u are the best.hand to hand warrior we ever had see cloud..your special..your a warrior..but youve always had something that ut you above everyone else (roxas starts to move )roxas:ugh....!sees explosion!)yous guyss...c..clouds trapped u have to h..help him..t..t.(his eyes close)
Scorpion: Who the hell is doing this? (gets Roxas out of the rubble) We've got to get out of here. (spots someone out of the corner of his eye) Sylvia!
a piece of wooden debris had pierced through her heart.
smile
star:*as soon as she gets outside and to one spot she turns into mightyena so she can look like a normal dog with a bad hair cut*
 star:*as soon as she gets outside and to one spot she turns into mightyena so she can look like a nor
(happy b day narlyvamp ny time heres a little song oh and jim cloud isent were they are i think u mean roxas xd
(yea, my bad. I'll fix it. Did you like the jersey?)
Break pushes Kyle to the ground and points his sword at him.
Break: As a knight and servant of Sinclair, I will not forgive the murderer of the princess or anyone who sides with the murderer.

My characters run out of the manor
Kyle: I thought that would be the case with you... But let me try this again one more time to be sure... Wrath of a thousand hearts breaking... (hugs Break again) Strike down the one who causes your sorrow... (Break starts showing the symptoms of a heart attack.)
blush
Man:ok so wat will we.do to him man2:what will he do to himself is the question man:ok man3:boring walks up and puts 2 bullets in clouds knee caps)atleast now you know he cant escape cloud:ah!!....bastard man3:shut up! U want the next one in your fucking head(puts gun to clouds forehead)cloud:........(thinking im in trouble 2 hours before i bleed out dead were are they)man:oh..and wd took care of your friends stealth bomers easy cloud:no..(face drops)trys to break free an3:lets cloud out and kicks him in the face )were is he ganna go crawl back to his dead friends!!(kicks him again)man:enough dont kill him!!..we need him
(oh jim.the jersys f*ckin rocked) my new profile pic)
Holo nods. Shinku's body begins to transform. starting from her legs up, she turns into millions of little butterflies. soon enough, her whole body is fluttering away in the form of butterflies.
Holo: the butterfly is the Chinese sign for Freedom.
hmmm
molly:*has an extreamly tight grip on hanzo's arm* oh no *looks at brock*
brock:i-i got it *slowly walks over to sylvia then carefuly pulles out the pice of debre then puts one hand carefuly on one spot on her back and the other on her head and using the last of his energy* reviving and healing touch she s-should be fine now
molly:dad maby we should get you out of here you don't look so good
(men with guns show up again looks around)man:ya..kill comfirm....sees them starts blasting the gun at them the other five men start to shoot at them
The symptoms stop and Break sighs, tilting his head to the side looking very unamused.
Break: My master always told me to be more forgiving, but I never could be.
Break pushes Kyle off him again and turns to face Abyss. Mad hatter appears above him.
Break: *smirks* Bye bye Alice~!
Abyss's eyes widen as she begins to disintegrate.
(Mad Hatter link )
Arekkusu: Well at least we'll know the name of the butterfly sitting on Ai's shoulder... (lowers his head and closes his eyes.) Jemuzu...
(smack) Ow!
Jemuzu:(decloaks smiling) Not yet...
Arekkusu: Jemuzu!
Jemuzu: I'm gonna head back to the manor... I may not be a butterfly, but I've got a shoulder to put mine next to...
Arekkusu: We'll catch up...
Jemuzu nods and teleports back to the manor. His eyes widen...
Jemuzu: AI!!!!
angry
zandra:you.... leave..... my...... man alone! *tackles man3 and eyes glow red* and that goes for all of you or you'll get the tast of what the bird of lightning can do
Ai's hand is seen sticking out of the rubble.
Man:how did she get in here sees all the guards ko)man3:you dumb bitch (punches her in the face )cloud:zandra..hurry heal me! man2:ugh...kill her!
Jemuzu:(runs to the rubble) no,no,no,no,no! (pulls the debris off of Ai) Ai... Ai wake up... (feels her pulse)

Arekkusu:(to Holo) I almost lost ya there...(hugs her)
hmmm
brock:d-don't worry jemuzu i put a s-shiled over her it's your doter that you should worry about i did use reviving and healing touch on her but i hope she'll be ok
Holo: *nods* yeah... *hugs him back* i'm happy you came when you did...

Ai doesn't move.
Break chuckles as Abyss disintegrates.
Jemuzu: C'mon Ai, breath. (starts giving Ai CPR.) Please Ai... Yakusoku... Ai... Breath!!! (still giving CPR)
Scorpion: Yakusoku... Yakusoku! Anyone see Yakusoku!?!
smirk
zandra:i'm part bird you nomb skull *smirks* and any way you can't kill the legendary bird of lightning *runs to cloud with a quick healing touch* with a gun or a stab threw the heart *unsheaths her beak blade* and this is where you all say good bye
Kyle: No... That wasn't supposed to happen... (disentegrates as well)

Kyle's voice: I fell for you Alice... Now from ash to ash... dust to dust... I die with you... Even if our time together was short... I will never regret falling in love with you.
Ai's eyes slowly open.
Lily: *stands up out of the rubble* over here! Yakusoku's over here!
Jemuzu: Ai...
Scorpion pulls Yakusoku out of the rubble.