the Zufällig Anime rp Foren Zufällig Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the Zufällig Anime rp Foren 7755 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 7755

Vor mehr als einem Jahr izbia150 said…
(I gtg to karate, ttyl)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nidoqueen said…
(k ttyl)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: We'll need my father's help.

(k ttyl)
sad
ica's voice:yeah we need all the help we can get that's why i used psy to see if molly and hanzo could help
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xellin said…
Aether takes some metallic crimson dust and lines a small bowl with it before placing a second bowl into the first one and pushing them together, compressing the powder inside. Aether then removes the top bowl and cracks the lower bowl in half before removing it, revealing a blood-red bowl with the appearance of crimson ocean.

Mana:(To Aether) So it's crimson this time, I'm surprised you found something to make an essence of that color.

Lithelle:(To Mana) I got a rose from some fool a while ago, I gave the flower itself to Aether and I kept the stem for you Mana.

Lithelle hands a thornless rose stem with a single leaf on it to Mana, who takes the stem and proceeds to eat it.
hmmm
molly:*in psy* where elts do we look hanzo
Scorpion: I don't know...
molly:*in psy* you know i haven't seen my brother or jen for awile ether
Scorpion: I know...
hmmm
molly:*in psy* is it posable to get lost in the forest around here
Scorpion: Yes, it is... fly a bit lower
Vor mehr als einem Jahr narlyvamp1234 said…
Shinku: *helps him up* your such a klutz... *pats his back* but that's okay. i was a klutz at first too.
Yakusoku walks outside and Nagara looks down.
Nagara: Shinku... No wa, niwa ni ikimashou. (Shinku... let's go to the garden. your friend can come too.)
Shinku nods and turns into her doll form and Nagara picks her up.
Eddie:*leans to Yakusoku* What did she just say?
Yakusoku: were all going to the Japanese Garden. that's where Nagara wants to go.
Eddie: Alright... Wait, aren't there samurais there?
Yakusoku: yeah... that's whys he's just as much of an idiot as she was before!
Nagara: Ima nokoshite ita... *walks away*
Yakusoku: were leaving now... *follows*
Eddie follows
once they arrive at the garden, Nagara puts Shinku down on a rock, where she transforms into her normal form. Nagara climbs a tree.
Eddie has his head on a swivel constantly looking over his shoulders.

(I'm gonna hit the hay. Got the early shift again. I'll ttyt. 'night)
Shinku: come on, Eddie! don't be so skittish! i know it's normal for you, but damn it.... your worse than usual.
(Aw, I'm to late XD)
Misaki pulls Ritsuka's head above water again and he gasps for air.
Misaki: Give my Ritsuka back!
Ritsuka: I am Ritsuka!
Misaki shoves his head back under the water then after awhile pulls him out again.
Misaki: Get out! Leave now!
Ritsuka: No!
Misaki: Then die! *shoves his head under water again*
hmmm
molly:*nods and flies a dit lower*
Eddie: What do ya mean? *checks over his shoulder again*

Sylvia: Where does he live? I wanna check on him.
Shinku: *facepalm* Eddie... stop it! were not going to get caught, and even if we do, i won't let him get past me!
Eddie: Alright... *sits close to Shinku and checks over his shoulder again*...... I can't frickin' help it!
Shinku: here. *pushes him on his back* now if you try to look behind you, all you see is grass. does that help?
Eddie: Not really *looks left, then right.*
Shinku: do i really have to blind fold you?! pull yourself together! *slaps him* there, did that help?
Eddie: Ow... *holds his face*
Shinku: i guess it did. *smiles and looks behind her* sh*t... *looks back at Eddie* now you got me doing it too!
Eddie: See!
Youji: (To Sylvia) We can take you there if you want.

Misaki takes him out of the water and hits his head on the wall repeatedly.
Misaki: Your not my son! Give him back to me!
Ritsuka: Mom, stop!
Misaki takes the knife she was holding before and slashes Ritsuka. Ritsuka tries getting away but she stabs him again and he falls to the floor.
Nagara: *runs over* Shinku! Ima ningyō no katachi! (Shinku! doll form now!)
Shinku nods and turns into her doll form. Nagara picks her up and stands firmly next to Yakusoku.
Yakusoku: this is not going to be good...
a man on a white horse rides up to them. he has a kitana in a sheath around his waist, along with armor on his body. Nagara looks down.
Samurai: Korehanandesuka? (what is this?)
Sylvia: Yes... I would like to go.

Eddie: Oh sh*t... Samurai! *backs up*
Nagara: Watashitachi o yurushite, sensei! *bows* Watashitachiha gai o imi shimasen! (forgive us, sir! we meant no harm!)
Yakusoku: baka...
Samurai: *looks at Yakusoku* Watashi wa sono-goe o shitte iru... Anata wa yakusoku kimi wa arimasen? (i know that voice... are you Yakusoku No Kimi?)
yakusoku: Sore wa yakusoku Kuratchidesu. Sore wa tsuneni sa rete iru, to tsuneni narimasu. (it's Yakusoku Kuratchi. it always has been, and always will be.)
Youji: Alright then.
Youji hops off the counter and him, Natsuo and Soubi start toward the door. Alice and Abyss follow.
Eddie: I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be disrespectful... But WTF ARE YOU GUYS SAYING!?!

Sylvia and Kyle also follow.
Samurai: *takes out kitana and points it at Eddie's neck* Ni hanasanai kagiri, hanasu koto wa arimasen. (do not speak unless spoken to.)
Yakusoku: Eddie... shut up or your going to get us killed!
Eddie: *gulps and puts his hands up* That's a universal language.
Youji, Natsuo and Soubi lead them back through the park and past many houses, then they get to a small blue (If I can remember correctly) two story house with a balcony by a sliding glass door on the side of the second floor of the house. They hear Misaki screaming from inside "Give him back! Your not my Ritsuka!". Soubi walks to the door and opens it slightly, he steps inside followed by Youji, Natsuo, Alice and Abyss.
Nagara: Wareware wa futatabi sore o shinai yō ni yakusoku shimasu! (we promise not to do it again!)
Yakusoku: Watashiniha arimasen. (i don't.)
Nagara: yakusoku!
Yakusoku: Watashi wa uso o tsuku tsumori wa arimasen. Watashi wa shōjikina hitodesu. Jigoku ni iku. Anata no ningyō ni izon shite iru dake de kachinonai on'na... Soshite kono samurai... Watashitachi o motarashita senshi wa, Mainichi gōmon. (i'm not going to lie. i am an honest person. go to hell. your just a worthless girl who relies on a doll... and this samurai... a warrior who brings us torture every day.)
Samurai: Soreha to iu kotodesu. Watashi wa, jūbun ni anata to no yakusoku o irete iru. Burēdo no ikari o kanjiru. (that is it. i have had enough of you, yakusoku. feel the wrath of the blade.)
the samurai goes to stab Yakusoku but SHinku turns into her normal form and gets int he way, the sword stabbing her chest instead. blood does not surface.
Eddie's eyes widen and he jumps on the samurai's back
Eddie: I got him!!!

Sylvia teleports inside, and grabs Misaki by the neck...
Sylvia: Leave him alone! *flashes fangs*
Kyle: Sylvia! Wait!
the Samurai elbows Eddie in the stomach and throws him to the ground. he takes the kitana from Shinku, and points it at Eddie as other Samurai's ride up on their horses.
Samurai: Kono basho no mama ni shite okimasu. Modottekonai. Watashi wa nidoto kono machi de anata no kao o mitara, watashi wa hanbun ni jibun jishin o anata o suraisu shimasu. Ima kiete! (leave this place. never come back. if i ever see your faces in this town again, i will slice you in half myself. now be gone!)
Yakusoku: let's go Eddie... get Shinku and let's go. *picks a stunned Nagara up and walks away*
Ritsuka is laying on the floor curled up and covered in blood, water and the remains of plates and bowls.
Misaki: Get away from me! He has to die! He took my Ritsuka away from me!
Youji, Natsuo, Soubi, Alice and Abyss run over, Natsuo runs up to Ritsuka's room and comes back with bandages and hands them to Soubi who starts bandaging Ritsuka's wounds.
Ritsuka: I told you not to come here.
(brb)
(KK)
(k)
ica's voice:we better go get him

molly:*in psy* i can smell him but i don't him
Sylvia: He is your son!
Kyle: We can get his memories back...
Yakusoku: *puts Nagara done outside of her home* you are worthless... there is nothing good about you. i know you can't understand me, but... you'll understand what i am about to do. *walks inside the house*