The Princess and the Frog Bruno Campos wins Naveen's part hands down!

Genius_626 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 07:15PM
This morning, my sister and I woke up at 5:00 and watched TPATF with audio commentary, (if your wondering why we got up at 5, it's because we wanted to tire ourselves out before getting on a plane with out high school wind ensamble because we're playing at Carnegie Hall and we have to sleep on the plane.) Anyway, besides finding out that Tiana is left handed (which was very interesting) and a bunch of other really cool things, I learned about how Bruno Campos was picked to be Naveen. OK, they were down to three voice actors, but they didn't know who to choose, so John Lasseter suggests they have a few women who were working on the movie listen to them and decide. They didn't tell them who the actors were or anything, and Campos won hands down! You have to hear the directors tell it, I was laughing like crazy.
 This morning, my sister and I woke up at 5:00 and watched TPATF with audio commentary, (if your wonde

The Princess and the Frog 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PrincessTiana96 said…
laugh
That sounds intresting. I have the movie but I never watched it with the commentary, but I all ready knew that Tiana was left handede from the benind the scens extras.