The Office The Injury

i_eat_pigeons posted on Dec 30, 2007 at 05:00AM
so i was watching the injury today and in honor of this wonderful episode i think that we should all share lame ways that we have gotten injured. yay! i'll go first: i walked into a cabinet and had to get stitches.

The Office 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LucyLover22 said…
I walk into chairs all the time and break my toes.... well once i boke my toe.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tessajanuary said…
I love The injury too! It's my favorite episode.

Okay here you go: (it's a kinda nasty story, sorry!) I was sick on Thanksgiving one year with the stomach flu (it really sucked! I couldn't have Thanksgiving dinner!). Anyway, I ran to the bathroom and was about to throw up in the toilet when my mom raised the toilet seat and the toilet seat and my nose collided. I broke my nose, it started bleeding, and I was throwing up. All in all, not the best Thanksgiving ever ;P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kerro21 said…
i was young, 10/11, and in the local park with friends. We found a glass bottle and started trying to smash it, but it was a stubborn bastard. So when it came time for my go, I lashed it against a fallen tree trunk and it bounced back and cut my head - 5 stitches and a lot of embarrassment.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smoore23 said…
I was in New Mexico skiing a few years ago. We were walking back to our lodge and I was in a hurry to get there for some reason. Anyway, the rest of my family takes the long way and walks all the way around this fence thing. But I decide that I can just climb over it (it wasn't that high at all). Unfortunately, there was a giant ice patch right where the fence was (that was why my family took the long way) and I slipped on the ice. My tailbone was sooooo sore! Even now, four years later, it still hurts sometimes... But yeah, I'm pretty clumsy. :p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rascottcg said…
I have 4 stories about some of my injuries:
1) When I was 3 years old, I was riding on my sister's back, we both bent down at the same time and my forehead collided with an old glass apple cidar jar and I had to get stitches.
2) When I was 6 or 7 years old, I was being stupid and getting in the way while my brother and sister were fighting. The next thing I knew I was pushed into the TV stand and the fishbowl on top of it fell onto my head. We never found the fish and I now have 2 bald spots on the left side of my head.
3) When I was (I think) 12 years old I was slicing an apple with a handy slicer and my thumb got in the way. I now have an inch long, 1/8 inch wide scar where I cut the chunk of thumb off.
4) A couple of years before I cut my thumb, my friend and I were bouncing on my family's trampoline playing "ring around the rosie." When "we all fall down" came, my foot landed on one of the spings and my little toe got caught in said spring. We went to the hospital, the doctor popped my toe back into place and I was on crutches for about 2 weeks.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HannaK said…
I did a little game called 'jump from the bed on the desk' I had to go to the hospital to get stitches.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lilsister said…
Wow i had no idea apples were so dangerous similar to rascottcg i almost cut off my finger when an apple slipped and i ended up sliceing right into my finger. In the end i needed 14 stiches and couldn't bend my finger or the stiches would rip out. It sucked
Vor mehr als einem Jahr horsechick6464 said…
One time I was at a haunted house and this guy was chasing me, and I totally just tripped, and landed HARD on cement. Then the guy that was chasing me tripped and landed on top of me (he ended up on crutches)It sucked, because it was in front of a ton of people, and I got this huge bruise on my face. Sort of hard to explain everytime someone asked what happend to my face. :D