The Office Writer's Strike

Dundiechampion posted on Nov 02, 2007 at 02:58AM
If you have heard about the writer's strike you are probably scared like I am about stopped production of the office. If production stops then the U.K Office will be aired while the U.S Office is put on hold. It could be worse it couldn't come back at all. That would be a nightmare for me and the current 3819 fans. And we're talking other shows too. Heroes, Lost, Chuck, Friday Night Lights, Ugly Betty, etc. So if incase we lose these shows you may have to turn to reality TV. I don't know about all of you but I am worried about my favorite shows. If the WGA doesn't get a contract the strike will begin so it is not definite. So have optimism.
last edited on Nov 02, 2007 at 03:01AM

The Office 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Temptasia said…
That is so horrible! Where did you hear this? Is there like an article I can read about it?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tyleroffice4 said…
OMG it can not cancel forever and they should put old episodes on not the britsh office and there is more office fans than 3819
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Familygal925 said…
Yeah today started the writers strike. The last one of 1988 was 22 weeks long! It can't last that long now! I read in on a blog post that Greg Daniels said that for every month that the writers are on strike, we lose 3 Office episodes. That can't happen! I hope its over soon!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tvman said…
22 weeks!!! I'm not that worried about The Office, It will survive, I will be angry about no new episodes being made, but what I will be more upset about is Scrubs. Scrubs is on it's final season. If this strike goes til May, that's it, and I am sure NBC will not want to bring them back. I will die if this happens.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr llerenaprincipe said…
w00t?
writers strike?
for what
oh no
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brokenbrain said…
It looks like the strike will start Monday. They can't agree on DVD and new media residuals. The WGA want greater compensation while the Alliance of Motion & Television Producers don't want to give in to their demands.

I knew this was coming and have been dreading this for a while. :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katiemariie said…
We need to rally around the writers so this thing will end soon. Who wants to picket tomorrow?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr the_bunkster said…
what the hell! just give the writers what they want so we can get what we want!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bradlybob said…
I'd kind of like to see the UK office on US TV.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chel1395 said…
How do I get ahold of Greg Daniels?? I'll write the damn show and he doesn't have to pay me a dime!! :D
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr llerenaprincipe said…
can i get in on that?
i got some ideas
u gotta hear =D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shandiii said…
Haha! Okay, I can help direct.. or be assistant to the director. I don't care, as long as we keep The Office on the air!