The Office What'd Du think about Branch Wars?

Familygal925 posted on Nov 02, 2007 at 01:36AM
So, what did you guys think of Branch Wars? Good scenes, bad scenes?!?!

The Office 34 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emanuelllee said…
i havent seen it yet!
somebody please post it for the aussies!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bstens said…
i thought it was one of the best episodes this season, i really liked the scenes with michael/jim/dwight, especially dwight and the coke can. i can see problems still to come with the "finer things club."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thetemp24 said…
hahaha the mustaches... especially dwights lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Familygal925 said…
with Andy being so desperate to join the Finer Things Club, like it was a frat or something. Typical Andy. Love it though! lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maybeastarbucks said…
I don't like seeing Jim so nervous and uneasy.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 28spike28 said…
this was one of the first times i saw jim actually really mad. there was an episode in season 2 where he was i believe. but here he was honestly mad and dwight chucking his cell out the window didnt help.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tvman said…
I like seeing Michael, Dwight, and Jim all doing something together. Just the boys, and the Mustaches! They look like Mario Brothers.
I think I cut my 95^!$ on the can!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tyleroffice4 said…
the moustaches rocked i laughed so hard when the mysterious leaking noise I loved this one and i thought it would be a to be conitnued episode and i was suprised Stanley didnt have a really big speaking role Dwight and Michael were amazing in this episode
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shannieannie said…
i liked this episode, but it was so fast.. i felt like a lot more could have happened... :( why can't they all be hour long episodes? :-p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katiemariie said…
Hands down funniest episode of the season. Finer Things Club rocks my socks off.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr immisterkevin said…
John K....he was the star of the night.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bradlybob said…
I laughed so hard at the Dwight peeing scene that I scared my son and he started crying! Great episode.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr the_bunkster said…
best so far
Vor mehr als einem Jahr etzio_gal said…
I loved this episode! I thought it was hilarious! It was strange to see Michael and Dwight planning a prank on Utica, funny, but strange. And also, what was with Dwight wanting to blow things up and maim people??? I'd be scared for Jim if Dwight REALLY ever decided to play one of his pranks on Jim.... eeek!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snoznoodle said…
Poor Jim!! Wow he copped it didn't he? No wonder why he didn't want Karen to see him! It was one of the FUNNIEST episodes! Soooo awesome! I loved loved loved it! And I'm glad Pam didn't talk to Karen cos judging by her attitude to Jim, things wouldn't be very pretty.
I could NOT stop laughing though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kayzpal said…
I thought it was a GREAT episode. I like the Michael/Dwight/Jim moments. It was so hilarious. It's also rare to see Pam, Oscar and Toby have their own sort of club but I think it's nice. Oh and the awkward moment of Jim and Karen. Sooo awkward.
I'd love to see more of a Karen appareance though, I guess it's great that she's the Regional Manager of a certain branch.
I think the comment that Karen made to Jim about him still doing these kind of things is going to get to him later. Kind of like her telling him to grow up.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ccarter219 said…
Loved this episode. My favorite was when Michael was speechless seeing Toby in the bow tie. A lot of good acting on this one; Jim's anger and discomfort, Toby's reaction to Michael's reaction and Karen's anger at the mention of Pam. Great job!
You know what I think is a first? How sad Pam was when Jim came to talk to her. It gave a little bit more insight on how much she cares about him. It was kind of sweet.

On a less civil note: they were so cute!!!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ross266 said…
Unless "JAM's first fight" was that look of embaressment that Pam had in the credits as Jim was torn apart by Toby and Oscar about the book, then there was no JAM fight.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Familygal925 said…
Yah I know, a couple of weeks ago, i initally read that Jim and Pam were going to have their first fight then, but i guess not...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chel1395 said…
I loved the episode, especially the Jim/Dwight/Micahel scenes. I actually could have lived without the Finer Things Club and watched those three the whole episode. It would have been really funny had the cameraman followed Michael and Dwight and we could have seen them trying to get the copier out. LOL! However, Jim in the car with the walkie talkie was great.

I was a little surprised by how nonchalant Pam was about Jim having seen his ex-girlfriend. I expected her to be a little more upset; at least with Michael for having taken Jim to see her. The Karen/Jim scene was funny, though. All in all, an excellent episode. However, as it was directed by Joss Whedon, I was a little disappointed by the lack of vampires. ;D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr llerenaprincipe said…
deleted scenes reveal more info about andy =O
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iar said…
I loved the episode, it was really funny. I think Pam wasn´t upset for Jim seeing Karen because they are secure together, I loved that Pam was so understanfull it shows that they are very mature.
It was an excellent episode I think this season is getting better and better.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crestwoodcomet4 said…
the season started off good w/ the run..but it got worse....BACK ON TRACK!!! this was the funniest episode of the season and Id compare it to some of the funniest episodes of all the seasons...so many good quotes hahaha
The deleted scenes also reveal Oscar and Toby's motivations for being in the Finer things club. Toby because he's pining for Pam (he doesn't say it but you can tell) and Oscar because he's gay.

I noticed a total lack of Andrewgela. I wonder if this episode was written earlier and they just didn't go back and fix it or if those scenes got deleted. I did notice that Angela looked prettier this episode. I saw Angela in a restuarant this summer and she is much nicer looking in person than she is on the show, so maybe they are going to start letting her look more normal now that she has a new beau.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brokenbrain said…
I thought the episode was hilarious. The mustaches...LOL! I wasn't really a big fan of the finer things club although I did love it at the end when Jim tried to prove he read the book and Pam whispers sorry.
Overall, I felt like the episode was kind of rushed. This one should have probably been an hour long.

"The eyes are the groin of the head."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr candace said…
My favorite episode this season. I couldn't stop laughing. I HAVE to get a women's warehouse shirt!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr absolutely_i_do said…
i loved how awkward jim was around karen.... esp when she had him alone... and then he had to go bc of "traffic" hahah and the he just walked away mid sentance... classic
Everything he said was the wrong thing! That was so funny! 'Ultimately I was here for the copier. Equal. I'd say it's about equal.' Oh poor Jim!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ccarter219 said…
The deleted scenes shows Pam teasing Jim about seeing "his girlfriend, Karen, because he loves her"...I thought that was so cute. In her talking head, she says she's not the jealous type...then maybe a little jealous.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tyleroffice4 said…
A lot of people were not in it like Kelly, Angela, Creed, Meridith and Ryan, but I don't like Ryan now. But everyone else did good espicially Michael Dwight and Jim
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Officefan222 said…
It was so so so so funny! I wish Jim and Karen talked more about there breakup, and that karen slapped someone
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smoore23 said…
chel - I completely agree with what you said. I could have done w/o the Finer Things Club, too.

As for your second comment, check out the deleted scenes. Pam says something like "Oh, no, I don't care that Jim's seeing her. I'm not really the jealous type. [pause] OK, I care a little." It was cute.