The Office Spinoff?

Dundiechampion posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 02:05AM
So I guess NBC is supposedly going to air a spinoff of the office on after Super Bowl XLIII. Do you like the idea of the spinoff or do you think it's going to be bad TV?

The Office 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dundiechampion said…
I don't like it because they said original characters may cross over. Obviously not Michael, Jim, Pam, Dwight, Jan, and Maybe Ryan but everyone else is a complete possibility. If you remove anything from that show in my opinion it's ratings will go down because it's perfect the way it is. Also, It's very hard because out of about im guessing 6 shows that premire in the fall about one or two of them stay on the air. And The US version is a spinoff already and the whole office legacy will be ruined.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarkSarcasm said…
I have to admit, I'm a little scared... O.O
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smoore23 said…
I heard it would be all new people in an all new place... Who knows? I'll definitely watch the first few episodes and give it a chance... Since it's coming from Greg Daniels, I think there's a good chance that I'll like it! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chel1395 said…
Greg Daniels is a genius and I thought, if given the chance, he'd come up with a fabulous new idea for a TV show. Let me repeat. A fabulous NEW idea. This is what is wrong with Hollywood and the entertainment business right now. They can't come up with any original ideas. All Hollywood keeps doing is remaking old movies or stealing from books and TV shows. There has to be something else they could make a TV show about. Two versions of The Office is enough. I'm actually a little disappointed in Greg Daniels and NBC.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr insuelin said…
Why do tv networks always think spinoffs are going to work? They never do. Joey and Private Practice are two prime examples of that. I guess they like to learn things the hard way or there are no more creative people in tv anymore.