Jonas Brothers Nick & Selena

Mallory101 posted on Apr 01, 2009 at 08:07PM
Although rumor has it that the newest Disney couple is Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez from 'Wizards of Waverly Place' we have yet to hear it from the couple themselves. Multiple sources have said that the two have been dating for a while. It has even been said that while working on her album, Selena wrote a song inspired by Nick called 'Head First' and that while writing part of the lyrics, Selena said how mad Nick made her when he didn't call back. There is also a reported photo of Nick hugging Selena that was asked to be removed from Rolling Stones Magazine by The Jonas Brothers' management. Now the stars themselves, as well as their reps, have said that they are just good friends. Guess only time will tell if these two are meant to be.

Although rumor has it that the newest Disney couple is Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers and Selena Go

Jonas Brothers 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funny111 said…
big smile
they went out.......... now they are over!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr joeluver097 said…
laugh
ya they went out and they broke up!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr EggyRon said…
If I was going to snog Jonas Brothers I would probably move in really quick and grab him by the ears. Before he knew it we would be in a really tight embrace and he would be gagging because I had rollmops for lunch. Ha ha.