The Host Should something about the book gone differentely? Put your thoughts here!!

Cheesetime posted on Jan 06, 2012 at 11:00PM
We all have our theories that so an so should have happened and chapter blah should have been... At least I always do whenever I read something (I usually end up siding with the wrong person) put your theories here and they shalt be discussed, any room for anything at all!
My personal monomania is something that I feel the need to share with every page I turn in the book. Wanna know what it is?(let me blurt it out) I oddly enough think that Wanda should ditch Ian and go after Doc (I have only read about 2/3 of the book so far, but she is obviously going to get wih Ian) Doc strikes me as obviously superior (smarter/hotter/better) and if it was me in the caves I would go after Doc. Sharon should not be included, the one sentance "Sharon lived in a cave with Doc who she was partnered to" totally pissed me off!!! Doom to Sharon!

The Host 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr melanielover said…
heart
Ian most DIE and then wanda would be worried for him!
OR
melanie dies and they all would cry(ohhh!jared!)and after a long wanda and jared fall in love and .....
its the best end!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cheesetime said…
Death usually makes a good end :) maybe we could have another book where ian is taken over by a soul and he watches jared and wanda snoggin' but cannot take control. Or Sharon dying. Doom to Sharon.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Manonx said…
I love Ian and Wanderer together ^^ I just think they should have ended with REAL seekers finding them, not "Oh nooooo! We are all gonna die, they've found us.. O wait, it are all just humans". Cliff-hanger for the win =P

Though, death to Sharon (or Maggie or Lacey) will make a very happy ending, as well >=).

And I would change the writing at the end of the book... Stephenie uses the word 'platonic' or a variation on it three times on three successive pages. VERY annoying, if you ask me. I really hate the word 'platonic' now x'D