Helden des Olymp Greeks meet Romans ! Percy meets annabeth and Jason meets reyna !!!

percyposeiedon3 posted on Jun 02, 2011 at 08:48AM
Ok people this is where the flying ship comes to the Romans camp !. Jason meets reyna and likes her .. But what will piper do ? Read further for the fight action between reyna and piper .. Also percabeth is damn cute !!
Special features - prom night and also introducing calypso !!

Read on !! Hope you like it !!

Disclaimer I am not rick riordan . This is my version of the son of Neptune !
last edited on Jun 04, 2011 at 02:18PM

Helden des Olymp 196 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 196

Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyposeiedon3 said…
Percy is at the roman camp and is training therefor past 1 month.

Percy POV

Last night I had a weird dream . I saw this huge ship flying through the sky . It was beautifull . The ship had the head of a dragon and the rest of it was all carved magnificently. It was all golden bronze. Wow I thought to myself . The ship was coming closer. I could see a boy with brown curly hair guiding the ship. Many others were there wearing orange t shirts. I felt uneasy . It was as if I had known them for years . Among them I saw a girl with blonde curly hair. Annabeth . Somehow I knew who she was . I felt a pang in my heart . Suddenly the scene shifted I sAw people of our camp fighting with them . I knew this was not right . I had to stop them.
"Perseus Jackson " a voice said . I looked up to her and saw . She was a beautiful woman with white clothes and golden jewelry ."
"goddess hera ! " I exclaimed .
"yes you are right . I have taken your memory for a very good cause child "
Oh man so she was the one who had done that !, I hated her for that . I wanted to ask her so many questions .
Like why had she taken my memory ? Why was I here ? How did I land up here ? What was that ship about ?
Somehow she sensed my mood and said " Percy Gaia mother earth is rising . Once she rises she will destroy everything. Seven half bloods combined from both teams will have to stop her . I am bound to say more . Goodbye perseus Jackson I must leave now "
Then I saw dark black creatures crawling all over the place . There was this lady clad in dark muddy clothes . Not much of her face could be seen , just her dark red fiery eyes . Gaia I thought to myself . Uh oh !
"Percy Jackson you and your friends will not be able to stop me no matter what " she said in a raspy voice .
"shut up " I wanted to scream but my voice was muted .

PERCY !!! pecrcy wake up" I heard a girl screaming .
I opened my eyes and saw Reyna . I felt so dizzy and I was breathing hard .
"hey what are you doing here ?
"I came to wake you up because today is capture the flag and we still have not picked people of our team. "
I came in saw your face . I knew you were having a bad dream . So I woke you up "
"uh ok " I told her
So tell me what was it about ?" she asked . Her grey eyes wide and curious to know .
"okay so listen " I narrated my whole dream to her and she gasped
"oh my gods ! We have to get to lupa now ! "
Ok I'll get dressed you go now I'll come later "
"sure " she said

I washed , wore my clothes and took riptide along with me . I saw reyna practicing sword fighting in the arena . I was about to call out to her when Melissa came up to me and said ." hiii Percy "
Uh man ! I thought to myself . Not her now . Melissa was a girl from the Venus cabin . She was always after me . She was sweet and helpful but really irritating .
" oh hey melissa " I said that and started to move towards the arena .
She caught my hand and said in a very sweet sugary voice "Percy let's go walk near the creek "..
"uh no I actually have to go meet lupa now . " I have to talk to her about something " I'll catch up with you later ok " bye "
I stayed away from girls because I only remebered annabeth . She was so pretty and always came in my dreams . I dint remember anything else about her , but just that I loved her.

"hey Percy you ready ? " I turned around and saw Reyna
"oh ya sure let's go " ..
We headed towards the main house in which lupa stayed . We went in and saw her sitting .
Me and reyna bowed to her . " good morning lupa " we said together .
"good morning Percy and reyna . So what brings you here ? "
Uh actually I had this dream last night which was very weird "
"okay go on " lupa said
I told her everything about Gaia , hera , the flying ship and everything .
"hmmm this is not good "she said
"seems like we have to make preparations "

That's chap 1 .. Did y'all like it ? Please comment !,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Perseus54321 said…
pretty good
wink
That's dedicated to perseus 54321 to be the first one to comment !!

Percy POV

That night I had no dreams . But still I felt uneasy . I had an intuition that something was going to happen . I felt
a tug at my gut. "uh man, what's going to happen ? Percy felt sort of scared .

Then he just ignored all feelings and went of to sleep . Next morning lupa called all campers in the arena for a meeting . She said " campers I have thought about percys dream " she told everyone about Gaia and the flying ship . We are suspecting an attack ."
All campers started murmuring and looked worried .
We must all start preparing for the battle !"
"battle !" I thought to myself .
"we can't fight them" I suddenly blurted .
Everyone turned and looked at me . Some started protesting .
"and why do you say so Percy " asked lupa .
"uh I just feel so "
Suddenly reyna shouted from behind . " lupa I've been getting dreams of a flying ship too "
I just feel we shoudnt attack them "
"ok whatever it is we have to be ready .. Probably an attack from gaia .. Or they can even be allies .. Until they do not arrive we don't know .. But. We are Romans and anything that comes in our way is going to be slashed and attacked ! "
All campers cheered .. "well we better get ready "
Everyone started practicing their stuff .. Archery , sword fighting , spear and javelin throwing etc.

Next two days went in the same manner . I spoke to reyna .. She'd been quite worried about the ship. I asked whether she saw Jason in it .. ? She blushed and said " ya Jason was there .. There were many campers .. Jason was holding hands with a girl . . I think I saw a tear in her eye . "oh .. Ok"..

After dinner everyone went back back to their cabins . All were preparing to sleep when the conch horn blew .
I felt a tug at my gut ."what's happening ? "

Then we saw it . A huge , massive ship coming towards the camp. Two girls one with blond hair and another with brown hair were waving a white flag furiously .
I knew that girl she was annabeth.
Campers got ready with with their bows and arrows and swords. Lupa came out of the big house .I think she growled.
Back on the ship I saw a boy with brown curly hair steering the ship. Just like in my dream . Then there was another boy who was strongly built and had blond hair.
Some campers saw him and dropped their weapons .
Suddenly reyna shouted " Jason !" she ran towards the ship.
Lupa said " campers weapons down . They are our friends . They have the flag of truce . "

The ship came closer and settled .
Everyone just stared awestruck and dumbfounded . I saw the people on the ship . They seemed so familiar . The only problem. Was I did not know their names .

That Jason guy got down of the ship and smiled . He bowed to lupa and all other campers .
" hello lupa ." he said . " I have come with my friends from the Greek camp "
" mother earth Gaia is rising ." we had this prophecy in which both Romans and Greek camps go together . Seven campers will be chosen" he said .

Lupa was totally astonished . After a while she said " Greek campers " .. She said it in a way of disgust .
For some reason I liked the Greek camp without even knowing them .
" lupa , the hatred between this two camp has to be gone . Only with combined forces can we stop Gaia from rising ." Jason said .
"yeah I agree with him . Hera said the same thing " . We can't oppose a goddess . "I said .

All other campers were looking at the people on the ship with disgust . Some seemed angry while some seemed sad.
Then lupa said " we are happy to have you back Jason . Now all Greek campers will accommodate in ther respective cabins here . You will be guided and shown the camp around tomorrow morning. We will discuss about things tomorrow on the morning .
So many emotions playing within me . Excitement , nervousness ,anxiety.!
Reyna came to me and said " yay !! Jason's back! Can't wait to meet him . I'm going to wait outside the big house for him . Ok bye Percy , see you in the morning ."
"bye reyna " I said .
Now I wanted to go to the ship and meet annabeth . I coudnt see her anywhere though . People were boarding off the ship .our campers were helping them and taking them to their cabins . Somehow I knew all about Greek gods . Suddenly someone came from behind and hugged me so hard that I was almost going to pass out .
"PERCY !!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH !! .. I saw it was Annabeth . I blushed. I hugged her back .
"I'm so happynto see you ." she said and gave me a peck on the cheek.
Then she moved away from me and said " you don't remember me right ?"
"hey of course I do .! You are the only one I remember since I came here "
Seriously ? She asked .
"yes obviously "! And I hugged her again. She was seriously pretty . She had dark grey stormy eyes and soflt blond curls. She was very athletic .
Hey so let's go take a walk at the creek i said ."
"sure Percy "

We were holding hands and walking . I told her everything about the roman camp.
All about how we trained hard , our daily routine , I told her about some of my friends at camp. I told her about Reyna , Bobby , and also mellissa . She heard about her and laughed .
"so anyone you like here seaweed brain ? " you got a crush on anyone or something ? "
" yup I totally like one girl "
Her face fell . She looked extremely sad " who is she ? " she asked sounding angry
"you " I said .
She blushed and hugged me . I kissed her on her head .
"seaweed brain " she laughed . And sat Dow near the creek .
I sat down beside her . The creek looked so calm and peaceful. The moon was shining and a beautiful reflection fell on the creek . Stars were twinkling in the sky.
She kept one hand around me and shifted closer to me .
"Percy do you remember all the campers out there ? "
No" i only remember anything but you ."
I bent down and slowly kissed her on her lips . She laced her fingers through my hair and continued kissing me
After some minutes I asked her "wanna go on a underwater adventure ? "
"sure seaweed brain "
Ok I picked her up a carried her . I started walking in the water .. We went deeper . Her eyes were tightly shut .
Then I shifted her on to my back .. Soon we were underwater .
"cmon open your eyes wise girl"
I willed water to keep her dry and to let her breathe underwater .
"wow this is so cool "
She was on my back . I waded through and showed her the colurfull fishes , all underwater plants etc.
She was enjoying it . After that we just sat for a while on the seabed . She kissed me again We were underwater for one hour . I did not want to go back up. But we were making out for so long .
" annabeth I said let's go back. Lupa is pretty strict the rules "
"woah , since when did you start following rules , back at half blood hill u were the one who used to brak the rules and go on quests " !
I did ? "
"yeah "
"okay so tomorrow you are telling me all about my past okay ! That stupid Hera took my memory."
Thunder rumbled up In the sky .
"Percy if I were you I would not call the greatest goddess in that way " she said .
"uh ya I'm sorry . So let's go back "
I took us out of water . I dropped her off to the Minerva cabin
"ok goodnight annabeth"
" ya goodnight , tomorrow your showing me the whole camp ok . "she hugged me and went in .
"sure " I said

I went to my cabin to get some sleep . That night I slept peacefully . Thank the gods I didn't get any stinky demigod dreams . I just wanted to sleep happily thinking about annabeth .

Ok that how was that ?? PS next chappie is about reyna , Jason and piper !!!!
smile
Ok that was pretty long !!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rapunzeleah123 said…
smile
It was good!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmazingPercy said…
big smile
I like it and I love Piper vs Reyna action/drama that I read in other stories. I wonder what you will do. Team Reyna!
1 does Annabeth have curly or wavy hair? I thought it was wavy but in chapter 1 you said curly
2 Gaea/Gaia is greek and the Roman aspect is Terra
anyways really good
keep posting
wink
Annabeth's hair is "curled like a princess's," remember when Percy said that at the beginning of the first book?
smile
oh kk
thanks
kiss
Amazing Percy thnx a lot ! .. I will improve my story .. Ok . So who do you all vote for piper or reyna ? ..
smile
@AmazingPercy - no prob ^_^
smile
Wellllllll....
I don't know what Reyna is like. Right now, Piper. I mean, she's the only one we know anything about.
But I can't wait for SoN so I know Reyna's personality.
smile
Hmmm ok ... But I feel reyna is like annabeth .... .?
laugh
^ Oh, I thought you meant in the ACTUAL RR Heroes of Olympus XD *idiot moment*
Hard to decide!
Ok so I'll do a Short chapter

Reyna's POV

"hmm how long is Jason going to take "I'm waiting here since 45 minutes ! "

Suddenly the door of the big house opened ..and there came jason . Gods he was so hot ! His sandy blond tousled hair , blue eyes , athletic body , hmmm I could faint now !! I stood there thinking about him and drooling when he said "reyna " and pulled me in for a hug
I blushed " Jason I missed you sooo much " and hugged him tighter .
"hey c'mon let's go take a walk in our favorite place " he said
Sure "
We were walking side by side when he put an arm around me ..
We were in the woods all alone ..
"Jason , how was everything at the Greek camp ? .. Greeks suck , they do not have any discipline and are just useless, and you know what they have totally different techniques for fighting ."
"oh reyna , but I think they are good , ya they are a little loose when it comes to training , but it's just fine "
Then he asked me about Percy ..
I told him everything everything bit about Percy .
"that dudes cool huh " he said with a grin on his face
" uh ya "
So tell me about your adventures with Greek campers , did you make any special friends ? " I asked

Ya totally , he started going on , on how he landed on the bus , and how piper thought he was her boyfriend , then he told me about the dragon , about Juno , then about Chiron , storm spirits , and whole of his adventure .

"oh gods that was cool but really risky huh " I said ..
So Leo is a son of Vulcan and piper a daughter of Venus ? I asked
"yes he said "
So tell me about them"
He told a bit about Leo , but then he started gushing about piper .
Jason kept on telling me about her charmspeaking abilities , and how cool she was , how she had saved them in medea's palace , how pretty she looked when she got claimed etc . Etc .
"uh gods " I thought to myself " this guy has a crush over her "

I felt really bad , if Percy didn't forget annabeth so easily and was always trustworthy to her , why did this stupid Jason start liking some dumb ass stupid girl from the venus cabin .
I felt angry ... No I felt jealous .

"hey reyna .. But you are still my girlfriend right ?" he asked
Now that came as a jolt . "but I thought you liked Piper ? "
"oh she's good , a really good friend of mine , I really do like her , but I like you more "
He said that and kissed me .
You can't believe how happy I was , I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Suddenly a girl came and cleared her voice . Oh man that was stupid PIper ,I wanted to punch her in her face .

Jason blushed . "hey , um piper , what you doing here ? "
"I thought you promised me to show camp around " she said in a sweet voice .
But man she was really pretty, thought she preferred to cut her own hair and not wear makeup. That was a part I liked about her . Not a normal stereotypes Venus kid . But still she could take Jason away from me because of her charmspeaking abilities .

"hey didn't you hear lupa , she said you will be shown around tomorrow , and don't you have manners , that you shouldn't invade anyones privacy " I couldn't help snapping at her .

"uh reyna don't be so harsh on her " Jason said
I gave him a cold look .

Then piper said "uh reyna , I dint mean to uh ---
" shut up " was all I could say and I walked away ,
"bye Jason " I said

Back I could hear Piper talking " why does she have to be so mean ? "
I just ignored and walked away .

I would have to do something about this Piper , I'm a daughter of Minerva , ! I can do anything .. Yeah ! I thought to myself . ... But hey hey hey ... Her mom's the goddess of love !
Uh man I would do something , but mostly I would leave it up to Jason . Not do some nasty charm speaking and make him mine ...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
blush
Ok that's not short ..
big smile
Whos POV should I do next ? Piper or Jason ???
laugh
^ Dude!
Reyna is SUPER jealous XD
Do Jason's :)
smile
Haha yeah !! XD !!

Jasons POV

Girls ! Girls ! Girls ! He thought to himself .. While piper kept blabbering about reyna ..
"uh Jason are you listening ?. "she asked
"uh ya sure ".. I was totally embarrasesd .
Hey PIpes I'm really sorry about reyna .. She usuallyisnt like that .. Uh .. I think she is a little tensed about the whole Gaia / terra thing .. " that was all I could manage to say.
"oh yeah? "piper asked ... Uh just forget her Jason .. And I'm sorry two I didn't mean to interrupt you .. .."
And so you have a girlfriend right ?"
I saw a tear rolling down her cheek .
Oh shit ! " hey piper ! Man don't cry please "
Ok I really didn't know how to handle this... What should I do .?
" uh she is not my girlfriend exactly .. Were more than friends of course .. But were not officially dating or something ok " I said ..
I put a hand on her chin and lifted up her face .. I wiped her tears and said " look piper I really do like you and you are never to forget thet ok "
"Jason , il like you too "
"so we are just friends or what ? I asked
She blushed " um I dunno "
And then I hugged her .."okay cmon I'll show you the Venus cabin ..and tomorrow I'll be your camp guide ok "
"ya sure " she said and smiled .
Man she was sooooo pretty ! You can't must describe her ... She was authentic !
I took her to the big n pink barbie doll house..
" uh gods it's the same here too " she said coughing with the smell of gucci and Nina Ricci perfumes ..
Haha .. I laughed..
So see you tomorrow Jason, bye " she said that and kissed me on my cheek. She went in her cabin .
Uh gods I think i blushed as pink as a girl. Tsk tsk . I should get to my cabin now and get some sleep .

I saw my cabin there at the far end . It was all made with white marble stone and all elusively decorated .
I missed my cabin .. I went in . The same old chill feeling . Father's statue still there . His cold eyes staring at me . " you haven't changed a bit right dad ? " I said grinning ..
I changed into my night suit and tucked up in my my bed .. I thought about my girls ..
' my girls ' !!!!! Oh man reyna and piper would fight to deaTh ,.. Whereas Gaia / terra will rise ...
I would had to choose one from them .. Okay first I Thought about reyna..
I had known her since we were 13 ..she was at my side at all the quests . She had saved my life so many times. I remembered the time in mount orthys she had risked her life to save mine . I remeberd all the fun times we had together .. How once we both were flying across the sky .. Then how I had taken her for that romantic movie and she had totally cracked up seeing that movie ..reyna must have worried about me so much since I was I at the Greek camp. Reyna had cared for me whenever I was injured . She would stay awake all night caring for me.. I knew how she felt ,.. She didn't want to lose me.. Reyna was my best friend and my girlfriend sort of !..
Ok then I thought about piper .. I knew her only for one and a half year .. But I knew her very well. She was really sweet . She was never pushy about me . She understood me very well .she had saved both mine and leo's life in medea's palace .. Then she and Leo had both helped Juno come out of the cage . Man when I saw junos godly form I had died .. Almost .. It was only when she chatmspoke me and got me back .. I really really liked piper .. I was going to make her my girlfriend if I hadn't remembered reyna ..

All these thoughts were coming to me .. Still I coudnt make a conclusion .. I fell asleep ..
Then came the bad part .. Gaia / terra holding a knife and I saw both piper and reyna in chains ..
"hello Jason ."she said in a very rough voice .. Reyna and piper were screaming .. They were hurt .. I wanted to remove my spear and help them but I was just frozen in my dream ..
"so Jason you can choose only one of these girls's life .. The other one will be dead ..you hav 10 secs to think ..hahaha .. I love these little games " terra said

I will countinue the dream in the next chap !
surprise
:O
It's amazing. It was awesome.
I don't know who he should pick!
(Make him wake up from the dream!)
laugh
Thnx a lot your comments mean a lot !! And yes I am going to wake up !! Hahaha ! Even I dunno who to pic lol XD !!
big smile
^ No prob. I'm hooked on it XD
smile
THAT WAS AMAZING! I wonder who he's gonna pic???????
heart
POSTPOSTPOSTPOST!!!! :DDDDD
laugh
Ok I will do soon !
heart
:D
smirk
Jasons POV

All thought came flooding to me .. I didn't know what to do . I liked them both equally .
The count down had started .. Who would I pick.? If I didn't pick anyone .. They both are going to die .
9 secs
I was sweating . Reyna or piper ?
I think reyna ..
8 secs ..
No piper
"Jason save me quick !" piper sqealed ..
Uh gods !! 7 secs more ..
"no Jason save me !! " reyna shouted .
6 .. 5 .. 4 .. 3 ..2.. 1..
OH NO TIME WAS UP !!! NOW I'D LOSE BOTH MY GIRLS !!!!!!!!
" Gaia / terra came out of the darkness and said " you've not made your decision child ? "
"sorry you lose both of them.. She removed her knife and was going to slash at pipers and reyna' s throats .."
I sscraemed NOOOOO !!!
and then I woke up with a start . I was sweating like hell.
It was just a nightmare Jason calm down ... I said to myself .
Then I thought i'd have to make my decision now . Otherwise terra is going to use me against it ..
I got ready and all and moved towards the arena .. Then a plan clicked in my mind .
Tests ! .. Yes what if I would test the girls ?? Uh man that would be too cheap and tacky !
I would have to do something ... Girls ! girls ! Girls ! .. I hate Venus !!!!!

Percy 's pov
Okay so today morning there will be heavy discussion about a lot of stuff.. Gaia. / terra ..prophecies .. And all about this whole Greek - roman thing .
Inwould come to know my past from annabeth . I would get to meet my old friends . Yipeee !!!
But then I thought .. I would have to meet that Jason guy who everyone is crazy about .. Uh oh !
" whatever .. "...

I got dressed took riptide and went to the arena .. Maybe annabeth would be there ..or maybe some of my old friends .. I would get a chance to talk to them ..yay !

I went there and saw a guy with blonde tousled hair and blue eyes .. He was practicing with his spear . Jason .

I went up to him and said " hi Jason " .. This was really awkward . We both were lost heroes .. Juno had taken our memory .. We were both great heroes from our respective camps . We were children of the big three .. We were from different camps . Two camps that hated each other from the core of their hearts .. The cause of the trojan war ... Now we were to join forces together and stop Gaia / terra from rising ...

"hey ..Percy " ..I heard a great deal about you from annabeth , Chiron and all the other campers ... "he said .
"Chiron "that name sounded familiar .. "is chiron the centaur that trained hercules ?. " I asked
"well duh " he said .. "you will probably be getting back your memory in bits " jsaon said ..

Hmm Jason was a good guy ..
"hey I heard a lot about you too from reyna , lupa , Gwen ... They were pretty concerned about you when you were not there .." I said
"so you are the son of Neptune huh " Jason said with a grin ..
"posiedon " I corrected .."I know they are the same but I think the Greek name is better for me .."
"ohh .. I'm the the son of Zeus " "we both are forbidden children " he said with a streak of sadness in his face .

"hmm I know I said . "so your girlfriend's reyna huh " I asked .
I immediately wanted to take back that question by that look on his face ... He looked so hesitated .
" uh I'm sorry did I say something wrong ? "I told him ..
"no no it's not your fault " he said ..
"Percy can I talk to you about something ? "he asked me ..
"uh ya sure " ..I told him with a assuring look on my face .
"look we both have so many similarities .. I think it's the best if I told this to you "
" ok go on "
He told me about his whole dream and the whole piper - reyna clash thing ..
"you see reyna is huffing and puffing because of piper and on the other hand piper is sad " he said .

"oh boy his girly issues were so complicated !!!!!! " I thought ..
Man he must be facing something really horrible .. Thank the gods I had one and only awesome and best girlfriend in the world annanbeth .. I thought to myself ..

Then he said " annabeth really loves you a lot ..you should have seen her when you weren't there ,. She went nuts !! " " she really does love you " Jason said with a smile .
"ya totally " ..I said blushing a bit
"but what the heck should I do now ??" Jason asked
"hey man don't worry .. We will find a way .. I'll think of something ."I said
"okay thanks .. It makes it a lot lighter when you talk to people " he said ..
I patted him on his shoulder and said " cmon boy , let's see your sword fighting skills "
"haha ..don't go crying when I bash you up " he said .
He removed acorn from his pocket and flipped it in the air. It turned into a sword ." woah "that's cool .. I said
"wanna see my magic item ?? ".. I uncapped riptide .. It grew into a 3 metre long sword of celestial bronze ..
"wow that's cool " he said smiling ..
I thought to myself .. Jason was a really good guy ..
Then we started sword fighting. Clang . Clang noises keptcomin from our swords ...
Soon the conch horn blew .. Lupa waiting there at the stage ..
"shit I almost forgot about the meeting today " I said.
"me two .. Cmon let's go .. Today we are going to have a long discussion .
Percy let's go call all the campers .. " he said
"sure "

How was it ????? Pls comment !,
laugh
Oops instead of coin I wrote acorn !!!!! Hahah lol XD
big smile
I like acorn instead

and it was really good

I wonder what they're gonna talk about at the meeting

and still wondering who jason will pick- long lasting cliff hanger in every chapter!

keep posting:D
Thnx a lot amazing Percy !! I'm dieing to write the next chap .. After the meeting there is gonna be a PROM !!!! and I'm going to get a new character ... Name starting with C .. Guess who !!
smile
cynthia, casey, caley,cam, carmen, charlotte, catherine, calvin, celab, carol, chelsea, cara,

wow i thought you were going to crate a new character

it's either Calypso or Clarissie
laugh
Calypso !!! .. But that will be some time later... Ok ! I'm not telling you more .. Then you won't enjoy tpreading ot lol lol XD !!
wink
Ok Percy's POV

I went to the Minerva cabin and called to annabeth and reyna ..
"hey Percy let's go .. " annabeth said .
So me Annabeth and reyna called all the campers and went to the wolf house . All of us assembled there .
Jason was there with Leo . I thought he played safe by not choosing any girl . I laughed .. Man he was all tangled and he needed some serious solution .
" good morning campers " lupa said .
So as you see Jason has told me all about his journey at the Greek camp. He has spoken to me about some of you . Piper McClean , annabeth chase , Leo valdez , Rachel dare , ..
Rachel dare ? Who was that now ? Ok I remembered a red head ..
Then she waved to me... Ohhhh Rachel was the oracle ..
Then she said the prophecy
"seven half bloods shall answe the call
To storm or fire the world must fall
An oath to keep with final breath
And foes bear Arms to the doors of death "

As you see campers seven demigods will be chosen . All of them will go on the quest . The demigod with the power of fire and with the sky are to guide the this quest . Leo and Jason looked at each other.
We will decide who the further demigods will be . Three are already chosen . Jason , Leo and , piper .
The rest we will come to know only when you all receive any dreams from gaia / terra .
Jason raised his hand " um lupa .. I had this dream ..."he described all about piper and reyna etc.
Both girls looked a little frightened .
"oh I see .. Until we don't have more prophecies and dreams we can't do anything . " lupa said
So all the campers greek or roman have to practice their defences . We might not know anyone of you might be the child of the prophecy .
" as we have the Greeks here .. Our Romans will tech teach you ll about roman traits , fighting skills .. And the Greeks will share their knowledge with the romans.
"we don't want to know any thing from them ! " a girl from the ares cabin screamed .
Lupa just gave her a cold look and then she shied away . Apart from that porhyrion has already risen . He has just fled for a while . But he will be back soon . He is the son of terra .. He is going to gather energy very quickly and the world will be destroyed" lupa said
. All the campers gasped . They seemed so frightened .
"they probably know greeks and Romans have joined hands and therefore there might be attack here" annabeth said
"yes my child " lupa said
"we must start to prepare our defences now . Our camp borders might no t just be strong to protect us .
" either we use magic or we have to fight monsters oursleves .. And children those monsters probably will not be our average minotaur or gorgon or something .. They will be creatures that will be emerging from the earth . They will have immense power . It's not very easy to defeat them. Jason and his friends have already experienced them . But now they will be even more stronger since porphyriion has risen "
Lupa kept explaining about monsters , Greek gods roman gods , Gaia , etc when in the background I heard a voice " RAAWRRRR " !
Talk of the devil and the devil arrives .. Yes I suppose

I looked behind and saw this huge , brown disgusting thing .. It had all mud meltin away from him .
"charge " lupa shouted
I uncapped riptide and saw Jason flipping his coin .
We both attacked the monster first .
"hey mud pie !! "I shouted
"RAWWRRR" it said and charged towards me . I slashed at him , but my sword just made a opening in the mud which filled up again . I kept slashing at him but nothing happened . Leo blasted him with fire .. That seemed to hurt him "
I hauled water at him .. He melted all the way and became a puddle of mud but soon grew back
Apollo's kids were launching arrows at him but nothing seemed to work . Everything just passed through him .
Piper was about to hit him with some sort of weapon I didnt know a name iceman that monster suddenly picked her up and left was swaying her in the air . He was about to throw her when reyna called "hey stinky !"
He turned and saw reyna she ran towards him and and plunged her knife straight into the monsters heart .
"at that instant he melted away with yellow dust in the air . Piper just fell on the ground . She was unconscious.
The apollo kids rushed to her and took her to the infirmary .
Annabeth appeared out of nowhere and said " gods thAt was horrible ! "
I saw a Yankees cap in her Hand .
On the other hand I saw Jason totally surprised and staring at reyna .
Reyna said "they are mud monsters they die only when you hit them in their heart "
Uh uh reyna ! You saved piper!"Jason exclaimed
"ya so ? I'd do that if any other camper was in danger " she said a bit angrily and then walked off to her cabin.
"uh man I better go with her " annabeth said .
Reyna and annabeth were becoming pretty good friends I thought to myself .
Okay so lupa was right , the camp is totally in danger . We'd have to find a way !! A quest ! Yes I'd talk to lupa .

smile
AWESOME!
Still hooked :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
It's really good can't wait for more
laugh
Jasons POV .

Reyna had saved piper !! That was still a shock to me . Anyway lupa was absolutely correct about monsters .. Hard to kill ..how did that monster enter our camp. Ok the camps boundaries were becoming loose .. I would speak to lupa . Porphyrien has risen . Maybe we all need to go on a quest .. Five of us .. We would kill porphiorin ..
Ok first I need to go see piper in the infirmary .

I went in and saw her lying down on the bed . Her leg was bandaged . There was some blood on her head .
She w as totally injured . She must have broken some bones . That mud monster had flung her . Eeeshh .

"hey piper " I said in a soft voice
"are you okay " ?
"she opened her eyes slightly and tried to sit up .
"hey no , don't try that you better be sleeping "
"Jason I'm totally fine " she said in a meek voice ."no your not " I said .
I took her hand .
She said all at last I remenpber that reyna had killed the monster "
"yes I said
"gods I thought she hated me . It would have been better if she'd let me die . Piper
said .
"hey .. No pipes don't say that .. " I gave her a light hug "
" I still do hate you piper " a voicesaid from behind .

I turned around and saw reyna .
" uh hi reyna thanks for saving me " piper said weakly .
"don't mention it .. I would s ave any damn camper if they would be in that position
ok"she said
Now Jason will you come Percy , annabeth , Rachel and lupa are waiting for you at the wolf house ." reyna said .
" ok I'm coming after I speak to piper for a bit " I said .
Reyna was still standing there .
"in privacy I said
Reyna made a face and left .
I turned to piper .
" ok piper promise me now you will take rest and not get up from your bed " I said
"ya ok Jason , will do "
"ok Im calling mellissa and she'll sit with you a while ok " I told her .
"hmm ya fine mellissa is the only one who does not treat the Greeks badly , fine send her in . " piper said .
I leaned and kissed her on her cheek and stroked her cheek .
Her face turned red .
" bye piper I gotta go "

I send mellissa to piper . She and Leo were sitting together with piper .. I chuckled .. Ooh something might be brewing with Leo and Mel .

I went to the wolf house . Percy , reyna , lupa , annabeth and Rachel were all waiting for me .
Then lupa said . I think we need to put-up camp patrol.
We are going to decide the shifts now . "
"ok so morning 6:30 to 8:30 Percy and annabeth and two kids from the Apollo cabin will go . You can choose any two campers .
Percy and annabeth nodded .
Next fro. 8:30 to 10: 30 Jason and reyna will take place . Choose two kids from the
aphrodite cabin .
I nodded .
Next from 10 :30 to 12:30 Leo from Hephaestus cabin will choose two kids from mars cabin
12:30 to 2:30 Connor and Travis stoll along with two Dionysus kids
I saw Rachel scribbling down the time schedule .

0k then from 2:30 to 4:30 clarrise and three Minerva kids will take place .
From 4:30 till 6:30 mellissa and three Apollo kids will go .
After 6:30 everything gets dark.. And thus we need powerful half bloods to go .
First shift Percy and annabeth and one Apollo kid.
Next Jason reyna , and one ares kid
After that we will post Leo , piper and one Hermes child ."
Is that all okay with you campers ?" lupa asked
Yes" we nodded . Wooho I'd get to be with reyna but what about piper ?

"now pllease go inform everyone and pick your choices now ." tomorrow I want everyone to be ready with their shifts . No delays " lupa said with a growl .

Rachel put up that paper outside the wolf house .
" come on reyna , let's go , who are we going to pick ? " I asked
"um I dunno , ! Let's go see ."she said .
How about piper and lisa for the first shift .? I asked ,
"Lisa is fine but not piper she said .. "
"why not ? I asked .. Look if you be there together for a while and yall will get to no each other better ok " I told reyna .
" fine " ! She said I'm going to inform other campers " and stomped off away .
"your weak friend might not be able to fight any monster she is such a weakling .. She might just get thrown off again " reyna said
"hey !!" I said getting a bit angry , she'll be fine by tomorrow ." I said .
"ya lets see " reyna said before going into the darkness .

Gods now I'd have to control these girls for two whole hours .. Instead of fighting any monster they might just fight themselves . Monsters will have a great time watching them .. Fantastic !!!!!

How was it ?? Next chap - Leo and stoll brothers find out that there is a prom night at this school called scholars academy and all kids are allowed to go . Stoll brothers have friends in that school and thus Percy , jason , Leo , annabeth reyna are all planning to go . Will they go or will they not ? Who will Jason take to prom? Piper or reyna ? Will camp be safe when they are gone ??
Find out more in the next chapter .!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Huntress100 said…
wink
so good!!!!! go piper!!!
big smile
It's awesome! :D (As usual)
Only thing - you may want to change the gods' names mentioned (when Lupa was announcing shifts) to Roman, since they're at the roman camp ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wierdo2 said…
cool
Good Job
Great story
smile
Thnx ppl !!
@ rapunaeleah123 yeah I wanted to change the names of gods but .. I didn't know half of their names and I was too lazy to do research !! Lol XD !!
kiss
I'm really excited to write this chap !!

Piper's POV

My ankle was searing with pain . Mel and Leo were sitting next to me chatting casually . Suddenly Jason came in and said ." hey guys we'd have to patrol at the camp because of the attack of monsters . " ok so you'll go check out the schedule . It's put up outside the wolf house .
"and hey um piper you me and reyna and lisa are having a shift together " is that fine with you ?
Reyna ? I gulped . Gods I hated her . But I had to keep Jason happy .
"uh ya sure but just for you to know I'd be a little uncomfortable with her ." I said
A little ? No a lot .
"hey um you both will get to know each other better , isn't that cool ? "
Ok I thought " fine let's give it a try " I said

" thanks a lot pipes ! " Jason said .
Hey Leo I think you have a shift with mellissa , Jason said chuckling .

"oh really ? Leo said sounding excited .
" uh no I mean uh that would be cool huh ? Ain't I right Mel ? "Leo said blushing .
After some chattin Jason went away . One of the Apollo kis came and fed me some ambrosia and made me drink a glass of nectar .
I drfted of o sleep after having that

Jasons POV .
Tomorrow we would start our shifts yay ! I'd have to tackcle reyna and pipes though . After that Jason went of to sleep.
I had a seriously horrible dream .
I dreamt of campers weeping and this large crack in the earth . Someone seriously important had gone missing . The crack was huge ! It was all ragged and it looked like an earthquake had occurred .
Only one person could do this. Terra .
As soon as I thought of her she came and said . " very well demigod ! So someone very important will be gone in just a few days .
Then she went the scene changed . There was music on in the background . It looked like a disco . I saw a girl with all silvery clothes . She had a silver flower In her hair . Her eyes were deep blue and her hair black with soft curls . Her skin was all pale but shiny . She looked around my age . She was drop dead gorgeous .
Who are you ." I asked
" she said nothing but instead she touched the disco floor ground , a beautiful silver flower grew out from it . She plucked it and gave it to me .
The flower seemed as if it was glowing with magic .
" I will meet you soon she said and disappeared .

Wow now who was that I said to myself and woke up with a start . Whatever man I would just go tell lupa. It was early morning .. Probably when Percy and annabeth are on duty . I looked out of my window and glare into the woods . Okay what the heck I saw Percy and annabeth smooching and making out .
"gross " !!! Early morning and what a scene ..

So time passed by and my time for duty came . Me and piper were early . I saw her and said " hey pipes !"

" hi Jason !"she said .
So your ankle okay and all ?" I asked
"yeah , totally . " she said . Nectar and ambrosia rocks .
Haha I laughed .
"hey um piper till the time reyna and lisa don't come lets go sit near the creek " .
Ok lets go " she said .
We sat there talking for a while . Then she rested her head on my shoulder and moved closer to me .
I put my hand around her waist . I told her my whole dream .
"everything is gonna be okay jason , don't worry " she said looking towards me . She
put one hand around my neck I leaned in . Her lips met mine . We shared a deep prolonged kiss . Ahhh she was all over me .
Then she broke away and said " hey um it's we should probably get to our duties ."
" ya your right " I said blushing .

Reyna POV
Ok so i met piper at the creek .. She told me that Jason was at the woods and Lisa was at the other side of the creek .
I don't know why but she was seriously acting damn weird .
"hey um .. Jason wants us to get to know each other .. So tell me what are your hobbies I asked ?
"hmmm I listen to music in my free time or watch movies " and what about yours ? She asked
"I like reading a lot of books ... Come over to my cabin I'll show you my books . "I said .
Okay sure ..

Then we kept talking that how when she had got claimed by Aphrodite , she had got irritated etc .. How she hated makeup. .. Also she told me about her dad . He was Tristan McLean !!!!!
Gods he was so hot !! I thought to myself .
Okay so piper was not such a bad person after all .in fact she was great . I liked her .

We kept talking and all we were cracking jokes laughing and all ..when Jason came

and said .. Guys duty is
over .. So y'all have made up huh ? He asked .
" yes ! "piper said .

Ok so days kept on going on like that handling shifts etc .. Monsters came but they were few in number ..

Percy's POV

Mine and annabeth' s shifts went great .. She told me all about my past . We got plenty of time to talk and ( to make out ) XD !!
She told me about stoll brothers , Chiron , rachel , my mom and all those things that I had forgotten .
We finished our duty it was late in the evening . I saw Jason , piper and reyna talking and laughing together . At last things were proper with them . Annabeth and I were
holding hands .. We reached them and asked ..
"hey guys can we join y'all ?
Sure" piper said .
We all were talking and all when Leo , Mel , connor , Travis and two Aphrodite girls came up to us .
Leo said " hey guys guess what .. There is going to be prom night at this school called Scholars academy . All kids at around age 16 can go .. !!!!!! Connor and Travis
have friends out there and so they are like if we wanted to go we can ... !! Look we need a break from this schedule and stuff . What say should we go ?? Leo asked desperately .

Prom would be cool I'd take annabeth but I didn't know how to dance !! And I'd have to wear a tuxedo !,I'd see annaebeth in a dress !! Great ! Ok part of me wanted to go and part of me didn't .

" hey we'd have to sneak outta camp " reyna said .
"that's ok it's just one night " Travis said .
Then Jason said who would be on patrol ?

"hey man all arrangemnts are made .. My friends at the Hephaestus cabin have automatons made ..leave the monster part to them ."Leo said grinnig .
"
Everyone smiled ... I guess we all needed a break .
Ok Leo I'm coming " piper said . " me too" said annabeth .
Me three" said reyna .
Melissa , stool brothers and the Aphrodite girls who's names were Lisa and Carmen said they were coming too.
Leo was like " Jason and Percy .... Please please please !!!!
"fine we both said together .
Woohooooo !!!! Leo screamed
So everyone go shopping .. Buy your dresses buy your tuxedos , practice your dance

moves cause Friday night is going to be a blast !!! Leo said .
All the girls hurried of together discussing what they'll wear .
Then Jason said " so you are dating melissa huh .. Leo ?
"yeah .. You could say that .. "
now cmon none of us have tuxedo's here .. We have to go shopping " I said .
" obviously yes " Jason said . Let's go tomorrow after duty .ok "

Oh my gods Friday was going to be soo awesome .. It would be me , annabeth , Jason , piper , reyna , Leo , Mel , connor , Lisa , Travis and carmen ..
Wow cool just one night of fun and thats it I thought to myself ..

How is it ????
smile
Uh oh.... I sense something dangerous coming...
XD I LOVED that chapter! :)
wink
Something totally dangerous is going to happen next !!! Haha lol !,
laugh
Lol! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PJBRS14 said…
laugh
I'm guessing the automatons won't hold out... Ohhh, someone's gettin in trouble... :D
wink
Percy's POV .

Ok prom was tomorrow and today we were going shopping .. The girls must have already bought their dresses.
So it was around 2:30 and we all were free at that time . Leo came up to me and said " hey Percy cmon let's go .. Take your cash .. Jason and stoll brothers are waiting .. Hurry up .. "
Ok we were sneaking out .. There was a trapdoor sort of a thing and we sneked outta that . The rest of two hours wa a total blast .. Being with all guys .. Cracking jokes .. Girls staring at us an trying to act pretty ..well it was just awesome !
We bought our tuxedos which were damn cool but really expensive .
Ok it was the first time we were going to prom with the girl of our dreams .. And hey we looked pretty handsome in our tux.
Though I felt a little bad for Jason . I asked him so you going to pick ? Leo asked .
" hey man I dunno yet .. I've still not made my mind .. Maybe I'll dance with both of them alternately " .
" ok " I said .
But I must say the stoll bros just rocked.
Then later we sneaked in back to camp .. No one seemed to notice us missing . Thank the gods !!
Anyway we got back to our duties ..

Annabeth POV

So me , reyna , piper , Mel , Carmen and lisa had gone shopping .. It was a girls night out . Especially checking out hot boys .. Haha..
We tried a ton of dresses and then finally picked the right ones . Ok we also bought shoes , accessories , makeup etc... Lisa and Mel knew just the perfect shops .. Where we'd find stuff . Piper even showed us how she would charmspeak .. She took a pair of shoes in that way .. We all laughed .. The mortal was so confused .. He looked so stupid !... But then we returned the shoes..
Anyway it was a lot of fun ... I just wanted to see how Percy looked tomorrow.

Percy's POV

The day had finally come !!!!!! YES BABY !!!
We all were soooo damn excited ... "Leo told us to be ready by seven pm sharp.

We all finished our duties and then it was evening .. Time to get dressed I thought . I went to my cabin and washed myself of all the grime and dirt. I wore my tux . Neatly combed my hair and sprayed some of perfume my mom had gifted . I smelled as fresh as the sea. I wore the watch Tyson had given me . Then I slipped on my black shoes . I checked myself in the mirror .
" ok was that really me ? I looked so different actually I think I looked great .
I could see the a lot of commotion at the aphrodite cabin . Girls !

Annabeth's POV
Ok we all were taking help of the Aphrodite girls . But I think they just rocked .. They gave us a totally makeover . Reyna looked dam pretty ,. They had straightened her hair and put it in a bun just leaving a few locks outside . A golden metal butterfly was pinned to her hair . Her makeup was just perfect. They had put golden eyeshadow and some black liner . Her lips were all pink and glossy . Reyna's dress was a white strappy gown till the ankles . It was really princessy .. Nice and fluffy . It had a golden lace and a nice satin belt .
" how do I look sis ? Reyna asked
" you look really beautiful .. Like a princess ! " .. I said " you look pretty too " she said .

Piper couldn't be seen around anywhere .
Lisa and Melissa looked awesome. Of course aphrodite daughters man !!
Lisa had a shiny pink strapless gown on . Her blonde dead straight her was was looking great . She ebb forced me and reyna for a manicure and pedicure ! Gods .. Along with that she had pink stilettos .
Melissa wore a body hugging red sexy knee length dress . It was a little low neck which looked hot . She had a silver bracelet in her hand and perfect makeup .. She reminden me of aphrodite .

And gods !!! Carmen's dress was so awesome . It was purple with black . She looked goth and really cool .
All of them had high stilettos .. They even made me wear one .. They even made me practice walking and dancing with it ! Can you believe that !!
And I don't know where did piper just run off ? Last minute dancing practice ? Yeah probably !!

Ok I came out of the Aphrodite cabin . I was waiting for Percy near my Minerva cabin .. When would he arrive ?? Hmmph ..
After some minutes there he came ..
GODS !!! I was totally speechless !!
HE LOOKED SOOOOOO HOT !!!!!!!! I was screaming in my mind . His sea green eyes .. His tuxedo . The perfume ... Gods I would faint !! my boyfriend was SO HANDSOME..

Percy POV

I saw Annabeth standing there .. Gods !!!
She looked totally like a sexy , but sweet , but a hot babe !!
Annbeth was a wearing a light sea green colored gown . It was strapless and showed a little cleavage . Her gown was all shimmery with the those numerous shears ... It had a satin belt and a small bow at the side .
Her hair was side parted .. Her curly wavy , blonde hair fell perfectly over her shoulders . She had shiny green clip at the side of a hair . Annabeth's makeup was just perfect ! Not too much . Not to less .her dark grey stormy eyes were lined with black eyeliner and some mascara . She had shimmery silvery eyeshadow over Her eyes . Her cheeks were rosy pink. Annabeth's lips ..mmmm looked so juicy and glossy .
She had a pearl necklace on and a really high white stilettos .. I coudnt imagine how she could walk in those .. I've always seen her in sandals or flip flops .
She smelled really nice .. Something a little floral and a little musky .
" annabeth ! You look great ! I said
You too Percy ." I hugged her .
She leaned in and kissed me .. For a really long time .
I don't know when I'll ever get a chance to see you like this . She removed a small camera from her clutch purse. She set a timer on it and kept it on the tree .
" smile " she said .

I put my hand around her waist and smiled . The camera flashed and a photo came out of it .
"you look great seaweed brain " she said .
" you too wise girl . Now cmon let's go we shoudnt be late .
We walked towards the car both hand in hand .

Jasons POV

Ok I was all dressed . I looked handsome !
First I'll take piper " I thought to myself .
I went to the Aphrodite cabin and peeked in so no one could see me .
I saw reyna out there ....
OH MY GODS !!!! SHE LOOKED SOOO PRETTY !! JUST LIKE A PRINCESS !!!
I was going to call out to her when I noticed piper wasn't there .
Where was she !.. I looked everywhere .. Ok I was getting worried .. She wasn't just there .

Then in went to the creek and heard sobbing voices . I saw a girl sitting and crying .
" piper ?" I asked
" uh .. She wiped her tears quickly ." hi Jason " she said .
What happened why aren't you dressed ? I asked
" um no Im just having this seriously bad headache .. I'm sorry I can't go .. I was just sitting near the creek hoping that I would be soothed .. But it feels like it's gonna blast "
What the .... Piper wasn't coming to prom ?.
" hey just have some medicine ..cmon you'll be fine .. Just get dressed .. You have to come ..pipes !! Please .." I said ..
" no Jason I can't y'all carry on " she kissed me and ran off somewhere crying .
" pipes wait ! "
What was wrong with her .. I tried looking for her .. But she had gone.
I felt really sad .. Anyway I had reyna .. I picked her up from her cabin .. All the girls looked gorgeous ..
Everyone was enquiring about piper .. Even reyna ...I told them she had a bad headache.
We got into the car which Leo had booked for us.. And left .. I forgot about piper and we all started talking and chattering till we reached the school.

Pipers POV
So everyone had gone and I was alone in my cabin .. I was lying down in my bed .
I hated lying to Jason the guy I loved . But I did this all for him .
Actually I didn't have headache .. I didn't want to go to prom because Jason would have to choose any one of us . Either me or reyna . If he picked me reyna would feel bad , if he chose reyna I would feel bad . And when he would pick anyone one of us and see the other one sad his heart would probably break .I wanted to see him happy at least he would enjoy with reyna . I wouldn't have to bear the pain of seeing him with some other girl.
I sooo wanted go .. He looked so hot !

I kept thinking all this when my glance shifted to the mirror of the room . Someone was standing there . I turned behind and gasped with horror and shock !!!!

How was it guys .. Please comment ????
big smile
AWESOME!
It was long too :)
Also, I like how you kinda slowed the story down for the details :)
heart
Haha .. Yeah it was seriously long .. I rely wanted to explain how the gals looked !! Lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dezzypoo said…
heart
that was, it was, it made me speech less plzzzz post more i LOVE it!
heart
Ok I'm sooo glad u liked <3 !! I'll post more in some time !,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percysmile said…
AwesOme