Helden des Olymp The Son of Neptune

Blackjack167 posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 10:09PM
I dedicate this intire book (that I wont finish) 2 /amazingPersy who motavated me 2 fiinaly type out the story that I already planned evan though i'm horrible at grammer plz ignore my swpelling.. I'm k with spam

Helden des Olymp 29 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blackjack167 said…
wink
I think i'll post my (already typed up chappie) 2 day I just have 2 edit it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmazingPercy said…
big smile
Yeah I feel so special
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wierdo2 said…
cool
cool cant wait to see it
edChapter 1 I meat the man, um goat from the moon

Percy woke at the sound of screeching wheels as the train stopped. He was sitti beside two boys who were laughing and joking around as if this was usual the one on the rite of Percy had thick, black, greasy hair witch curled at the bottom, he had a black shirt that said PREPAIR TO DIE with an few skulitons dancing around and black pants that were at least two sizes two big the guy. The guy on Percy’s left had brown hair and he was big, he looked tough enough to make pro wrestlers run for mommy he had a ripped muscle shirt and black letter jeans that looked like he dragged them through the mud. Percy had no idea who he was; he couldn’t even remember his own name the one on the right said
“Yo Percy what’s wrong”
“Who are you, who am I?” I said
The one on the right said “don’t you remember we escaped several foster homes together and were the run.”
“Bah don’t listen to him Michal he’s getting back at me for accidently putting ‘cough’ knocking him into a garbage can” said the one on the left
“No seriously who are you” I said
“Common Drake, Percy you really don’t know who you are” Said the one that must be Michal
“No, I’ve told you before I don’t know”
“Fine well sort this once were off the train” said Drake
Suddenly we noticed the conductor coming our way looking for tickets but we didn’t have any and he’s almost here
“Hide” Drake hissed we dove for cover just as the conductor arrived. He stopped dead in his track outside our cubby and looked right at me, we all held our breath waiting for him to move on and I could’ve sworn that his nose twitched like he was sniffing the air and an chill went down my spine and I knew something was wrong then he continued
“Hew that was close said Michal”
“ya” said Drake “now let’s get off this train it gives me a bad feeling”
we all silently agreed we snuck out of the train but the moment we stepped out an guy landed in front of us in an parachute he got up an bit dazed and I could’ve sworn that for one second I saw two curly goat horn but I dismissed the thought as an illusion. The outhers didn’t seem two notice that so we just walked away to the exits the persons mouth was moving but no sound came out so he looked like an gaping fish until he was out of sight and I said
“Did you see the horns?”
“What horns?” they both said “Are you shur you’re not hallucinating?”
After that we almost reached the exit when I stopped short so that Michal walked into me, he started saying something bus toped dead, not three feet away was the conductor blocking our path and his cold eyes were staring straight at us
“Hide” hissed Drake, obviously we dove for cover, to late he saw us his smile grew cold and heartless with no warmth like an python just before it strikes, in an French accent said
“I have heard an great deal about u Percyus Jackson” “if I kill you I will finally become known” then he noticed my friends and his smile widened “ahh I see you brought another batch of friends to help you just like when you killed my cousins but this time there untrained you have led them to their death Jackson”
I had no idea what he was talking about then he changed becoming large and redish he had huge lions paws and a tail with an whole lot of freaking boulders attached to it then he said
“let the games begin” he said with lee
End of chapter 1 I hope u like it the next chappi is called ‘we get front seats 2 the base ball game of death’
Like it? LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
big smile
thank uthank u ps I realy dont like the 'persabeth' thing so I think I'm gonna make him like like like hazzel
Vor mehr als einem Jahr POJO45 said…
heart
love it!
big smile
i'm an fast typer I typed this chappie in 20 mins so expect mayby 2 chappies an day bt i'm only typing if I see an lotof people
I'm read it and check the forums everyday
Vor mehr als einem Jahr annabeth-crazed said…
big smile
ahhhh so awesome dude! and i sorta like percabeth but still that'll be a lot of drama and drama and i don't mix. AGAIN, SO TOTALLY AWESOME!
big smile
^ thanks but the relation ships gonna be like piper and jason they both like each but dont make any moves.....mayby
cool
that was cool
cool
thanks man
big smile
k heres the deal I torchur an bunch of people by only posting this 1 an week (even though I typed this out in 15 mins) so that I get more viiews and enough room inbeween for people 2 coment:D:D:D:D:D:D so lets see how long u guys can stad it and how long Ican stand not posting my second chappie rite now (i already typed it)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr POJO45 said…
meh
well that's not very nice...:( ... good ideas though, and great chapter.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PercyJacksonluv said…
big smile
i woved it! lol
wink
cmon post again dont be mean like i am to percy in my fanfic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Poseidon3 said…
smile
That was good!
cool
mayby mayby i'll edit it first make it an bit smaller
big smile
I will post an 350 word 1 soon but not thee whole vertion I possted it but I forgot 2 check for spelling
crying
kk Ièm not posting the chappie so try not 2 crie over it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mcsdoctor said…
that was realy good. when r u next gonna post?
sad
I could have posted 30 mins after I posted this but I'm torturing u guys so that theres more room for people 2 coment
Vor mehr als einem Jahr psalm1003 said…
laugh
Nice job! But why are they jumping trains?????
cool
beacuse I'm the little devil and I dont care if there doing that there on the run rite
Vor mehr als einem Jahr psalm1003 said…
meh
Oh. I see. yeah I guess if they're on the run it will happen
Ya posting soon? Oh yeah once a week. Errrrrrrrrr. I'll have to wait
smile
Are you gonna post soon?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theonlyexeption said…
That was GREAT! I even got over my obsession with people using abbreviations just to read that!
POST SOON! PLEASE!!!=)))))).....although, you should try to use spell check, and perhaps work on your grammar.
But other than that i really did like it!