Helden des Olymp The son of neptune

orpher posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 05:42AM
Hey guys! I'm kinda new at this thing so it probably won't be perfect. There might be some spelling mistakes so I apologize now. I wrote this thing as an article in the heroes of Olympus club.so here goes nothin.

Reyna
Ugh I thought, why did that weird kid have to come here? Three days ago, a guy about her age, sixteen, washed up on the camps shore. Lupa told me not to kill me after she found me with my sword at his throat asking him who he was.
He said he didn't know who he was or where he came from. My friend Hazel said he probably had amnesia or something and that I shouldnt worry about him.
I was in my room trying to read an English book but these days I had been having trouble after Jason had disappeared. We had started going out last year. I remembered his blond hair and that little scar he has on his lip. From trying to eat a stapler.
There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Hazel.
" Hey Reyna!" she said cheerfully.
I slammed the door in her face and told her to leave. Hazel was nice and all but last time I saw her my hair turned white. And I looked like an old lady.

Yes I'm done. Sorry but I'm so tired. Can't wait for tomorrow. I placed a bet with my brother to see who could stay up all night. Seems like ima lose. Well hope you liked the chapter. I know it was short but next tome I'll do a longer one. Peace!
save

Helden des Olymp 65 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...