Helden des Olymp CHB with two new heroes!

ScarletCortez posted on Jan 26, 2011 at 11:45AM
Okay; so this story is written by me and my friend who write about two demigods-Scarlet and Violet;children of Hades and Zeus(I know,I know,let's just say they forgot Percy's promise.Please?)and how they go on quests and missions to save the world.Please do comment if you like it!

Here is an extract:
Violet
Scarlet and I were paralyzed,trying to get over the facts that Greeks were real,we were demigods,and that a scythe-carrying maniac was after us in hot pursuit.Chiron coughed,and that snapped us back to reality."Why don't you have something to eat?"We then realized how hungry we were and dashed to the piles of food.After breakfast,we decided to explore camp.

Helden des Olymp 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmazingPercy said…
big smile
Will Percy be in this story? Or Jason? Annabeth? Grover can find Violet and Scarlet?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babbytreegrowth said…
big smile
I don't know but it looks like something i would like to read, let me know when you post the first chapter!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ScarletCortez said…
smile
@AmazingPercy-No,none of them will be in this story,'cause it takes place around 200 years later.That's why it's pretty special.:-)
@babbytreegrowth-Thanks!I'll do it extra fast.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmazingPercy said…
Oh okay.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tessa34567 said…
sounds good
Hey eveyone!
Please don't copy this or anything even though CHB belongs to R.R. So here's the 1st chapter!
Scarlet
Hey! Sorry, but now’s not a really good time to chat. You see, I’m on the run. Four life-size scorpions that spray acid are tying to rearrange my face. Add to that, I have no idea where I am, and my best friend Violet is somewhere in here. I stopped running, exhausted .Big mistake .The red-coated bullies surrounded me and I was sure they were thinking the same thing: Lunchtime! I shut my eyes and thought: 911! Help, anyone!! The ground cracked open .Great. The last thing I expected was an earthquake. But wait a second. Clawing their ways through were ......skeletons! Live, walking, skeletons!! They took the scorpions down and instructed me how to go to where Violet was. I nodded, shakily. Sure enough, Violet was there, hands crackling with lightning (and I’m telling the truth. Really) battling another zombie. ”No!!! Let her go!” I shouted, as the zombie raised its sword.
Astonishingly, it obeyed. “You okay?” I asked. “Never better,” she said weakly. I wasn’t so sure about that.

Violet
After encountering four scorpions and a zombie, Scarlet and I wandered around the big, gloomy corridors which apparently didn’t provide free sodas. “Where are we?” Scarlet asked. “Beats me,” I said. “Last thing I remember is Horus pushing us down the big hole that appeared out of nowhere five seconds ago.” (By the way, Horus is our pet dog, not the all powerful Egyptian god cause hey, we don’t have a god hanging around in our backyard.) “I guess we’re lost in some underground tunnels.” Scarlet said. “Maybe.” I said, but I wasn’t that sure. We kept on walking till Scarlet tripped over a rock and banged into a wall. “Owww” she groaned and stood up. “You shall witness the anger of Scarlet the Great!” I rolled my eyes. “Are you gonna get some zombies to break the wall?” “No, I’m going to do something worse.” she said, and punched the wall. Suddenly, a glowing triangle appeared where Scarlet had punched the wall. “Okay, this is freaky” I said, backing away. Then, out of nowhere, light streamed through. There was an opening! We somehow managed to climb out. We brushed ourselves off and looked around. “Now where are we?” I asked. “No clue but let’s find out.” Scarlet replied. So we walked bravely ahead, ready to face the worst.

The suspense hangs!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jas55jar said…
big smile
that was a really good start!!! i can't wait for the next chapter!!
Thanks!
But unfortunately, my exams are close so the next time I can post is in April...