Helden des Olymp Jason Grace and the olympians:Jason Grace and the legion quest.

halfblood963 posted on Jan 06, 2011 at 12:55AM
hello im gonna start the 2nd chapter.

Helden des Olymp 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr halfblood963 said…
I have demigod thoughts
As i walked back to the Jupiter cabin i thought about how Reyna the daughter of trivia showed her powers,she was wicked cool!
I thought about all the powerful people i've heard of and seen.
Bobby,Reyna,a son of neptune who Lupa said is the praetor and consul which is like the general in command but Lupa said no has lived up to the expectation yet.Jason thought why does everyone expect me to be great,oh yeah big daddy here.And every one thinks that Jupiter helps me win sword fights.I'm gonna show everyone that i'm so good with the jupiter and with out my lightning and storm powers.As i tooked out my sword Ivilis in its coin form i thought about how i got it on my birthday from Jupiter when i was 6.
Next chapter i have an important flash back
chapter after that My best gladiator capture the flag.
Jason Grace son of Jupiter
Bobby Morrison son of mars
Reyna Rodriguez daughter of Trivia
Gwen kingston daughter of mercury
Dakota North daughter of Apollo
Hazel Rite daughter of Ceres
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lamy221 said…
cool
nice job!
tanks also who ever reads this can u like comment and tell wats wrong wat do i need to fix
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
laugh
I have an important flashback.
"gwen give me my money back,Dakota stop with the roman songs."
I yelled.I was only 5 turning 6 and Dakota and Gwen were waiting to see if i would get a gift from Jupy."Lets play Gladiotor tag."
We all got excited and Jason was it.As he counted he sensed Lupa and opened and saw her in full goddess form were she had a golden coin with a gladius on one side and a lance on the other.
"young warror here is a gift from Jupiter but as you young people call him Jupy.As i took it away i let my instincts takeover and flipped it and it landed on the gladius it was imperial gold like Dakota's arrow and bow or Bobby's Gladius and Gwen's Lance.
Then i said a prayer to Jupy.
sorry for the short chapter not in the mood.
crying
mm hey guys i know i said a story but i meant its a one shot bye for now.