Helden des Olymp Best quote game

HecateA posted on Sep 19, 2010 at 04:44PM
Hola!
Key, book comes out in 22 or 23 days *squeel*, sorry 'bout that. Anyways, I think we should all revise the book's key points. One way I found was helpful, was looking for quotes: funny, deep or sad lines.

Every 3 days I will put up a new character. You must find a quote from that character from any BOOK (demigod files count) and post it. 3 days after the round begins, I will put up a pick with all the quotes. You will vote for THE best quote. When the following round ends I will put up the winner on the forum description. I will also erase the question to avoid spam and keep this spot tidy.

If the same quote pops up twice, the first person gets the prop if it wins. So NO REPEATS!

All you need to do is open the book, read a few pages and I'll guarantee you'll find at least one funny line, if its not from the character in question, try again. It's practically effortless, and I'll give the winner uno prop-o.

Are you ready for the list of characters? We start with the first, in 3 days we move on.

1 Annabeth Chasse -winner ngweien (the first quote)
2 Percy Jackson - winner ngweien
3 Grover Underwood
4 Rachel Dare
5 Tyson the cyclops
6 Thalia Grace
7 Nico Di Angelo
8 Chiron

I do realise this'll go a few days after the book comes out.

Have fun!
last edited on Sep 30, 2010 at 11:14AM

Helden des Olymp 63 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...