Helden des Olymp Hero's time has come............

PiperMclean7732 posted on Mar 31, 2015 at 09:37PM
1 girl goes to CHB, but little does she know there us more to her than what others think!

Here are some links to meh other stories:
link
link
last edited on Mar 31, 2015 at 10:56PM

Helden des Olymp 177 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-177 of 177

Vor mehr als einem Jahr PiperMclean7732 said…
Sure!
Chapter 29: Naia

I turned my head back toward the boy, Alex, as he thrust his hand in the air and we all collapse/fell to the ground in front of the empty throne. Then with another flick of the wrist Amber was pushed into the chair/throne. She opened her eyes and screamed as her eyes turned a dark purple as she said," I'm sorry but this isnt me........ Hahahaha!" She started laughing evily as she turned into a goddess looking figure. As she spoke I held back tears and rage," Im finally out of that pathetic body! Poor girl....... She didnt even know she was a goddess let alone possessed by another one........ My little pawn!" I raise my knife and hit the big oval celestial bronze button and held it to her neck. I muttered," Let my Friend GO NOW!" I shouldnt have wasted my breathe. She yelled," Well this is no fun and not fair....... Let us even the playing field!" As soon as she said that a brick wall rose upward creating a wall for them to escape. "NOOOOO!" I screamed my fists hitting the wall. I was pulled backward by Jack and took a look at my bloody, scared, and wounded hands. I sunk down against the wall. And....... and I cried for 2 minutes with Olympia holding my shoulders and Jack letting me cry in his shirt. Until he was pushed backward into Jacob and Olympia into Katherine. I tried to walk but my hands were chained. The floor opened up and I was sucked inside seeing the shocked, scared faces of my friends, no scratch that family and at that moment I wished I survived because I dont want them to lastly see me like this...... And most of all I wanted to save my friend from this corrupted....... Goddess.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fangirl521 said…
Oh... my... gods... that was AWESOME! I love it! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr olympianglory said…
post. Please.
Please...?
Oh I cant today...... I wish I could but between soccer and crying about how horrible my love life is I wont have time......... I AM SUPER SORRY! 😭
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*sigh* please just do an extra long one tomorrow?
Okay
Please. Or I add your character in my new forum and kill her off, by the hands of OCTAVIAN! ( He didnt die this time round)
:O Olympia you wouldn't...
Shut up im doing it if she doesnt post within 30 minutes.
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Do not kill Mini Naia! Ill post soon I promise you
Please post soon!!!!!
That wasnt 30 minutes. Please wait for me to think of a gruesome death.
Fangirl, lets assume she has died and do it ourselves!
But she writes it best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And she cant write it best if she's dead, can she?
Yep, she died. and if you guys arent on, im quitting the Fandom. Forever
I'm on! I'm sorry I've just been busy!!!!!!! Please don't quit!
Too late. Im quitting unless Piper posts.
:,( please don't I don't know where she went but please don't quit
Fangirl, We have to assume there's nothing we can do. She is dead.
Why don't you continue the story? It's got a good plot, but I hardly even have time for mine. Maybe you could just do this one, since we're assuming she's dead
It seems there is no other way. So here goes! In half an hour.
Alex POV
The look on Olympia's face was priceless. Tears streamed down her cheeks, until she finally screamed,
" You. I loved, trusted, would have died for you. And this is what you repay me with? Leave me and my friends ALONE!" I smiled, and whispered something only she could hear: " Does it matter? Here we are, little "hero", so what are you gonna do?" Before she could register my words, I slashed my sword, βασανισμένης ψυχής ( Tortured Soul) across her chest and started towards the others.

Olympia

Her eyes watered as she lay, blood dyeing her shirt scarlet. She had neither the energy or the will to move or do anything other than watch as Alex stormed towards her friends, a smug look on his face. She shuffled behind him, her own sword, Warrior,(πολεμιστής) shimmering in the sunlight. She tried not to look, as she stabbed him in the back.

Naia

She heard the yell of Alex, a thump, (and was that Olympia?)'s ragged breathing. Suddenly, the ground above her was stained red. She felt strong hands pull her up onto the ground, where she promptly collapsed

Sorry it was short!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Wow... that was good!
Thanks!