Helden des Olymp Hero's time has come............

PiperMclean7732 posted on Mar 31, 2015 at 09:37PM
1 girl goes to CHB, but little does she know there us more to her than what others think!

Here are some links to meh other stories:
link
link
last edited on Mar 31, 2015 at 10:56PM

Helden des Olymp 177 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 177

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fangirl521 said…
I posted a chapter on my story...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr olympianglory said…
EPCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CC
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PiperMclean7732 said…
cake
Thanks and 3rd page! Cake!
smile
Hi guys! But um....... I was just reading Eleanor and Park (you can read it for free at 9novels.net ) and I cried. I recomend the book. So if you could READ it.
POST OR NO CAKE 4 U!
Hold ur horses! I will post at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time
cake
You did it again! WHY ARE YOU GETTING MY HOPES UP 4 nothing! No cake for you ------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--- > MINE
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Chapter 11: Naia

I cant believe it! I just cried in front of my team! I am the leader and I have to go on a 3-5 month mission with a sl**. I'll have to avoid him when I can. Nothing can ruin the mission. I have to bring my A game! So far as much as I knew we were going on the mission in 2 days. 2 days of freedom, 2 days of childhood before it gets desolved on the mission! Yay....... As I look around the dinner hall I see Silena and Jack. Ugh! Silena is spoon feeding Jack. Get a room. Preferably far away from me! Though I understand why Jack would go for Silena. She had brown hair that was perfectly straight and electric blue eyes that everyone found stuning. Shes perfect except that everytime she sees a boy thats cute she wants to get in there pants! All I can say is THIS IS GONNA BE A LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG WEEK!

Sorry it is short! I will post tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. because I have school! :(
That was good... too short though post more please :)
Okay
Post?
Yay! Fangirl, your not dead. But anyway. What happened to HoO meets facebook? i miss that forum
Chapter 12: Naia

As soon as I left the dinning hall I took out my book and began reading on the go. I know in hindsight that may be a horrible idea. And when your in a demigod warrior camp you could die but you know I wasn't thinking. Anyways I bumped into something and it sent me sprialing on the ground. Something big and heavy fell on me. I opened my eyes to see what was on top of me only to find it was a person not an object. He was....... (I'm not one to say cute but) cute! He had green eyes and black hair and . That could only mean one thing....... he was a POSEIDON KID! Oh schist!!! I immediately came out from under him. And I whispered,"I'm sorry. I'm soooooo sorry!" He looked up at me so handsomely...... Wait get yourself a grip, Naia! You're strong! He simply said,"It's fine. I've wiped out worse in surfing."
"Thanks, I guess....." And on that note I walked away. He quickly caught up with me and dam (haha😆) he is fast. "Hey," he said," Ummmmmm you want to hang out later."
"Ha," I said,"Yeah right. You probably wouldn't have thought about that before I went on a big quest. Trust me I know guys like you and what you act like your all the same." And with that I stormed off. I had enough of hotheaded guys who think there all that!

Special Chappie: Chapter 13: Silena

Yes! I had Jack right under my finger. I finally had a hero as a boyfriend my grandma would be proud. In fact not to sound shallow but she blessed me. 5 times that is why I'm so beautiful and perfect. Now I have to wait over 3 months and trust me I am not waiting for him to get back. I mean I already have 1, 2, 3, oh yea 6 boyfriends at camp who luckly dont see me and Jacks public displays of affection. I also am glad that Naia saw it. We all know that Jack had a pathetic crush on her but thanks to the prophecy and me she totally left him. Now everything is coming into order!

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed. Also I may not be able to post tomorrow because I have an engagement party for my cousin and a soccer game for my sister. So I will try to post twice on Sunday! Stay cool guys and peace out! 😋
That was an awesome chapter... Silena is a b****
I know right! She is nothing like the original Silena and she is nothing like her parent Piper and Jason! So she is a s*** and a b****!
big smile
Hi guys! I just wanted to say that my friend and I are writing a book called Outcasts Book 1- the land forgotton to us. We are planning on co-writing it and planning on publishing it! I just wanted to tell you guys cause it is a big deal for me. And I want to spread the news!
Sounds good :)
Thanks!!!
big smile
Hello guys!!!! This will be a triple chapter!!!! They are finally boarding the ship called the Adromna.......

Chapter 14: Naia

I was woken up by the abrupt shaking of Olympia. "Get up!" She screamed," We have to leave soon." I stole a glance at my clock it said 7:00 a.m. I soon remembered that we were leaving on the ship in 3 hours....... UGH! 1 whole week with Blake and Jack talking about there girlfriends. I mean we all know that Amber likes Blake (besides Blake himself) I mean take a hint! And with Jack I don't like him it just annoys me about how much he constantly talks about her! Every conversation we try to have has Silena brought into! I shut that thought away and got ready.
I quickly pulled on my favorite tank top that was a white-grey color and dark wash shorts and my combat boots as I pulled my bag out of my cabin. As I looked up at the ship Adromna I saw my room and bolted. It was in the middle of Olympia's and Amber's rooms and far away from Jack's! Espen hooked up the room to be able to change to your desire and to dim the light with a flick of your wrist. I mean Espen is so much like her father when it comes to building!

Chapter 15: Olympia

As soon as I left my cabin I saw Adromna and Naia standing on the railing of it waving to her. 'Man', she thought,'Naia is stronger than I ever could be with guys.' She quickly remembered Alex and felt her scar start to burn like it always does. She ran up the steps to the platform of the Adromna ship and scurred to her room right next to Naia and ran back to the main platform above.

Chapter 16: Amber

She had been having this dream a lot. When her mom (Athena) and dad (Apollo) would show themselves and beg her to come to Olympus and train with them because of her powers. She always asked why and they never would answer saying they could not tell her the future. Ugh she hated being a goddess! And now this prophecy just is scaring her. I mean a corrupted god/goddess! That could mean her a mopinor god or goddess or even her parents!
I was just standing on the deck of the Adromna when (of course) Blake and his girlfriend, Mila, daughter of Hecate walked aboard. He always had to show up at the wrong moments to ruin my life! Naia walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder and pointed to Jack and Silena. Its a good thing I know Naia (even though she wont admit it) likes him or else I would slap him and his s*** of a girlfriend.

Hope you guys enjoyed! And I wont be back till 5:30 p.m. today so yeah!
big smile
:D Just :D
Thanks!!!!
Loved it!!!! :D
Thanks!
Chapter 17: Naia

Long after they took off in the Adromna she stood on the deck below. While everyone was below and getting settled she stood on deck remembering Camp Half Blood knowing that she may never be there. Ever again. Stupid prophecy!! Why did I have to be a gosh darn hero! I never asked to be the daughter of Mania! I actually expected myself to be the daught of some minor goddess. Just as I was bickering with myself (in my head, not outloud) someone came upstairs. "Hey......" Jack said steadly.
"What do you want?" I said without even looking at him. Jack continued walking forward until he ended up right next to me hanging on the railing. As I turned to see him I realized how different he looked. Instead of nicely cut perfect blonde hair he had dirty blonde, long hair. He shook his head so his long bangs came out of his face. I have to admit that if his wasnt dating an Aphrodite camper who could tell me to burn myself in the fire in the dinning hall I would have blushed. Why? I have no idea. "I just wanted to tell you that I broke up with Silena......" Jack said as he started to walk away. I quickly grabbed his arm and whispered,"What???"
"Yeah I broke up with her."
"Why!"
"I can give you 2 good reasons. 1) she was mean to half of my friends who i've known forever and 2) I saw her with her other boyfriends" I stared at him shocked. I honestly didn't know about her other boyfriends. I became extremely outraged. You do not take a nice, sweet, funny, smart, cute (did I seriously say cute!) guy like Jack and take him for granted. Instead of expressing that I simply said,"Are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine. It is Silena I am worried about."
"Why?"
"She thought she could charmspeak me into staying her boyfriend. And I said no and walked away."
"And how did you resist her charmspeak."
"Mind over matter my friend."
"Haha Athena reference haha......." He simply stared at me. "Why did you tell me about this?"
"Because then it would make more sense when I do this."
"Do wh-" I didn't get to finish my sentence. I was pulled into a long, peaceful kiss. All I can say is as far as first kisses go that won the gold. As he pulled away he ran quickly downstairs. He seriously reminded me of a Hermes kid he was that fast! When he left I turned around and smiled like an idiot. And I hated myself for that. I mean I like Jack it is just the prophecy is making me want to throw myself off the side of the ship.

* Sorry I havent posted in 2 days. I hope I made this long enough! Also if you were wondering the ship name for Jack and Naia is Nack or Jaia or Jacia. Thats all for now!
Amazing! Can you post again today? Please?
Ill see I have soccer practice. Ok.....
Post?
Ok I post in a half an hour
Chapter 18: Naia

As I turned to walk down stairs I heard a faint roar behind me. I turned toward the deck to see a manticore ready to pounce. I quickly drew my sword (she got it from her dream, sorry I didnt go through that before...) she chainted," εμφανίζονται (appear in greek)!" As the manticore leaped she barely dodged leaving her with a huge scratch on the back of her leg. She screamed in pain and collapsed. The monster jumped on top of her. She tried to edge it back with her sword but just as she was going to give up she heard," spathis tis sofias (did i get that right fangirl?)" It was Amber! She was her mentor for archery and swordfighting. If anyone could help it was her. She slashed and parred until the monster backed away against the railing. I jumped and slashed the monster in half. I was covered in sweat, blood, and yellow dust and I collapsed because of the wound.

Chapter 19: Amber

I picked Naia up gently as I walked down the creeky steps of the Adromna. Katherine and Jacob were sparring and stopped dead in there tracks soon after Katherine took Jacobs sword. Katherine said," We will go get the boys." And flew as fast as she could to there rooms. As she got to the medical station she started her healing powers. She could only do it when there was no one around or else people would know her secret. Naia started to regain color before Blake and Jack and Olympia barged in. Blake wrapped his arms around me and said that Naia would be okay. She said," Thank you fir trying to make me feel better." She slipped away from his warm grasp because she remember he was dating someone. *sigh* He was dating someone......

Hope you guys enjoy!!!
Omg...
1) AWESOME
2) you got it mostly right, you said "spathis" it's "spathi" but other than that you got it
3) I'm really psyched you used that idea
4) I love your story on a scale of 1-10 i'd call it an 11
post?
Ok I'll post in a half an hour....
Awesome :D

And you guys were worried? Woah.
Olympia!!! Your back! *hugs Olympia* Where were you *punches Olympia in the arm*
big smile
Olympia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20: Katherine (daughter of Zeus in case you forgot)

I may be no Apollo kid but the way Naia's coma was it isn't normal. 3 times she stoppedbreathung but she still had a heartbeat and 1 time she stopped having a heartbeat. Sh cant die though the mission will be nothing without her! Nothing! The corrupted god/goddess would take over because Naia went to Elysuim! I hope she wakes up soon......

Chapter 21: Jack

Everyday I went in her room to talk to Naia. I apologized for kissing her. I apologized for dating Silena. I was just really worried. We had several monster attacks while she was in her coma. It was nothing Katherine, Amber, and Olympia couldn't handle. I'm serious! They are fighting machines. We used to laugh and joke around but now I am to afraid too. As soon as I was closing the door to leave Naia's room I heard a rustling sound... I turned quickly to find Naia opening her eyes.

Chapter 22: Naia

Everything felt blurry all I could remember is the fight between the manticore and Amber. I woke up with a slight headache and the warm, wierd sensation of Jack on top of me. "I may end up in another coma because you are squeezing me to hard!" I mutter. "Oh sorry!" Jack replied nervously like he was afraid he could mess up our friendship even worse.

*Hope you guys enjoy my triple chapter a I'm glad your back Olympianglory!!! We missed you.
Great!! :D
You guys missed me that much? Maybe i should disappear for a year and see what happens!

Joking!!!
Please don't disappear again olympia
Yeah! Dont disappear!
Lovin' this story, btw :)
Thank yo Fangirl
Post or I will not go on for 3 years.
Please post! Please please please please please please
mischievous
Fangirl, lets just not go on for 3 years.
hmm..... if there is no post by 8:30 pm eastern time I will go on strike
I cant today..... I'm soooo sorry. I have soccer and etc. I didn't even look at fanpop I'm soooooo sorry!
BTW I wont get back till 9:15 p.m. and after that I will go to bed..... I will try to post in the morning!
fine... but can you make a long chapter tomorrow?
I will try