Helden des Olymp ʊ Calamity Clarisse ʊ

KatieK102 posted on Mar 01, 2013 at 11:38PM
ʊ Title: Calamity Clarisse ʊ
ʊ Rating: around... like 12+ ʊ
ʊ Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan. I own NOTHING expect for some OC. ʊ

ʊ Before I start telling you about this story, let me get one thing clear: This story is my own. I have not stolen it or the idea from anyone If this story is like yours or one you know of, then it is by complete coincidence. I'm writing this story because my last Clarisse story was out on hold due to a fanpop member reporting it, saying that I stole it from her, word for word. Intill then fanpop has made me put it on hold. SO I want everyone to know that this story is my own. I have not stolen this story from anyone. ʊ

ʊ And one last thing. My title has - KatieK101, when my username is KatieK102. KatieK101 was my old account. But it was hacked and the hacker changed my user and e-mail. I contacted fanpop and they said that intill they get account back up and running I should make a new account. But since I already had 2 stories out with '- KatieK101' on them I decided to keep it. So anyways, thanks for reading! Please comment! ʊ

ʊ Their. I've gotten that out of the way so: This is a ClarissexChris story. I honestly don't enjoy writing one-shots and such but the idea came to me and Math and I ran with it! So hopefully this goes well! Please comment! This story has nothing to do with my other Clarisse Story, but if you've read it, you may know some if these OC's ;) ʊ

ʊ They were both perfectly happy with their lives. Clarisse running cabin 5 smoothly and training for the Titans. Chris taking naps in the oddest places you can think of and pulling pranks with his siblings. They were both perfectly happy with each other as well. They pulled pranks together, yelled at each other, talked to each other, fought with each other, and argued about the stupidest things. So when Silena decides the pair them up with each other they think she's gone
crazy. ʊ

My Other Story's:

ʊ Clarisse's Story ʊ - link

ʊ The Mark Of Athena ʊ - link

Helden des Olymp 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
read this: link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
big smile
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! THIS FORUM IS FINALLY UP!!!
cant wait for ur first chappie!! :]

i still cant believe that someone thinks u stole the story from someone else. hmph! at least ur starting this forum so i wont miss ur writing. :[
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
please read me and snow's forum! its called Masters of the Comb and Keeper. heres the link:
link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Waiting...oh wait I got homework...haha