Helden des Olymp I Must Fight

LeosGirl posted on Feb 10, 2013 at 04:25AM

Author: LeosGirl, but you may call me Mad Hatter.

Rating: T...I guess :P

Summary: There was a child. She was born for a reason. Not to live a normal life, not allowed to make her own decisions, but to be a weapon. What kind of weapon? The most feared, ultimate power runs through her veins, her heart pumped the blood of a fighter. She was a weapon.

A weapon of the gods.

Disclaimer: I do own some of the characters and the plot, but the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus characters go to Rick Riordan. :)

Characters: Anastasia, Lilly, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and the rest of the gang along with some other characters I created.

I hope you like it. ~Mad Hatter<3

Chapter 1: The Beginning

There was a child. She was born for a reason. Not to live a normal life, not allowed to make her own decisions, but to be a weapon. What kind of weapon? The most feared, ultimate power runs through her veins, her heart pumped the blood of a fighter. She was a weapon.

A weapon of the gods.

“Nyx,” Zeus spoke in a serious tone, “We have a request.” He stood with fake confidence with the other gods. They were each a dozen feet tall, but were puny compared to the size of Nyx.
“What is this ‘request’?” She sneered. Her eyes shone with the anger of a meteorite and her sky black hair floated around her like a Van Gogh painting come to life. Her long dress showed no curves, no lines, just darkness; stars dotted the dress, matching the sky.
“A child.” The god of lightnings’ voice echoed off the Corinthian, white, stone walls, “We request a child.”
Nyx stared, she raised her eyebrow, demanding an explanation. “We need a strong child. One that shall be a weapon against the enemy.”

The palace was quiet as they awaited Nyx’s decision. “Fine,” she answered boredly, “I will grant your request of a child. But,” she smiled, “Who will raise the young one?”
The Olympians looked at each other, mumbling awkwardly. Secretly pleading that another shall take the baby.

“I will.” One of them stepped forward. His black, long hair and unkempt beard was groomed to the best it could be and his sea green eyes glowed beautifully with determination.
“Ah,” Nyx smiled, amused, “I should have known that kind Poseidon would take the thing. Fine then, Poseidon, congratulations. You are a father.” She laughed as her figure went up into a flash of light and dispersed into a small supernova. A midnight black basket sat on the ground where her feet used to be.

Poseidon’s face softened slightly as he went to see his new kinly. He shrunk to human size and the other Olympians watched as he picked up a small bundle in a sky blue blanket.

“What is your name child?” He whispered fondly to the baby. The small thing yawned and looked up at him with wide, new eyes.

“Your name, my little girl,” Poseidon whispered, “Shall be Anastasia. Save us all, my dear child. You are our resurrection.” The baby girl smiled at her godly father, not knowing the true meaning behind his words.

A/N: I will try to post when it is possible. I know I have been gone a lot, due to delays, and I am very sorry. I am still not 100% back to fanpop yet, and I don't know when I will be, but I will do my best to post. Please forgive my tardiness.
~Mad Hatter
last edited on Apr 20, 2014 at 06:13PM

Helden des Olymp 95 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...