Helden des Olymp I'm Parker Levine. Du should be worried.

KatieK102 posted on Jan 09, 2013 at 01:50AM
Honestly? I started writing this to keep me entertained on another club and had some fun with it. So I decided to see what I could do with it as a fanfic insteed of a couple of articles. Parker Levine, along with his sister Ember are OC of mine for a rp. Parker is like a guy version of me but in extreme. So here goes nothing!

Chapter 1: Just a little about me

"Ember, for the 5th time today, you always look OK!" I said to my twin sister.

I'm Parker. Possibly the most entertaining, special, amazing, epic, fun, cocky, funny, easy-going, people's person, and best looking demi-god since Percy Jackson himself. Remember the name Parker Levine. One day soon, I'll be a famous as my dad. I'm telling you this story because maybe, when you get claimed, or found, or make it to camp, this'll help you.

Being a demi-god, me and Ember move schools alot. You know, blowing up schools, igniting teachers hair on fire, monsters, WAY to many fights. The usual for a demi-god. Ember gets mad and yells at me every time this happens but in my defense, I didn't exactly get the best-behaved role modals.

Whenever my dad wasn't around, I had to people to keep my out of trouble during the school year, since I'm not a year rounder at Camp Half-Blood.

Percy Jackson and Jason Grace.

You see, Jason, being roman, really cared about my behavior and how many schools I got kicked out of. He's a pretty great role modal.

Then I had Percy. To me, he's the best role modal ever! He un-did everything Jason did (with some help from the amazing Leo) and made me a real Greek. I'm honestly a miniature Percy Jackson.

This scares: Apollo, (dad), Aphrodite, (mom), and Adam Levine. (Other dad. Very long story.) Oh! And this scares Ember too.

Ember got Thalia Grace and Annabeth Chase as her role modals. Ember is the absolute most perfect demi-god alive. Shes: amazingly gorgeous, smart, every teachers dream student, on time, nice, ETC.

So whenever you here me call her by her nick name: Perfection, you'll know why.

Ember thumped me on the back of the head, making me jump. "26!" I yelped, having no idea what she said. Ember knew this and glared. "Aren't you even a little nervous?"

I looked skeptically at my twin. "Do I ever get nervous?" I asked. Ember sighed. "Sadly not."

"Exactly. This school is just like any other." "That's what I'm afraid of Parker! Every school we've ever went to, you've gotten us expelled! And most the time, for no good reason."

"Hey! If your talking about Cheasterfield high-" (The last school we went too.) "In my defense, Zack was about to make a move on you." Ember glared at me. "Parker. It was a dance. We were dancing!" "I saw the way he looked at you!" "So you threw him into the punch bowl?!" Before I could argue Ember sighed. "Parker, just please, please, PLEASE promise me that this school, WON'T be like the others!"

Ember looked so innciount, sweet, and scared that I almost said yes. Here's another thing about me: I would die in a heart beat for my sister. It's my job to protect her. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep that promise.

My face must've said that because Ember sighed. "I won't last a month." She muttered. And we walked around campus because, Ember had insisted, we were the first kids at school.

So, what do you think?

Helden des Olymp 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr teamleo said…
big smile
It's really good!! Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pjlover447 said…
Sounds like a great story! Except, how does who's Ember and Parker's parents? Because you say Parkers parents are Adam Levine, Aphrodite, and Apollo (o_0) Anyways Great story! I hope you post really soon!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
lol thanks! And I'll explaine that later but it's possible ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr horse22133454 said…
I like it! Post soon!!! I love how Parker is a "miniature Percy" lol!!
@pjlover447 sometimes heroes can have more then 1 father like Theseus just to let you know(I might sound to Greeky)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
smile
sounds aweshummm
mind posting katie?
i swear if ember and parker weren't siblings i would say parker would be in love with ember xP
also is this the same ember in ur other forum?