Helden des Olymp Camps read Mark Of Athena

i-am-evil posted on Dec 19, 2012 at 05:28AM
(I'm new so it might suck) but anyway the idea is both camps read Mark Of Athena( me thinks you know that)
*Characters*
Basically everybody from HoO and PJO

3 comments before I post

Helden des Olymp 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swiftwater said…
I'm the first
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snowflakes989 said…
the second!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snowflakes989 said…
the third!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr teamleo said…
big smile
Its a new idea, i will give you that. Post, it could be cool.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i-am-evil said…
Snowflakes you posted twice but that's still 3! Here you peaplz go.

Travis p.o.v.

Me and Conner were just about to pull the most (and best becuase we are just that awesome) prank but knowing our luck, we got magically teloported to some old dusty place with thousands of tiny little spiders everywhere. Now don't ask me how we got here, all I remember is about to make a giant watermelon catopult(that was pony step one) and then ending up here in a golden flash." Annabeth would not like to live here" I mutterd "dont you mean the whole Athena cabin" Conner said."Watever" I sighed. Conner was about to reply but then there was a flash of glowing golden light and there was a bunch of people dressed in full out roman armor and golden weapons. A girl whipped out her dagger like a cobra and held the point to my neck. "Where are we!"She damanded. "You have as good of a guess as we do"The girl was about to say something when I heard voices coming from below. " Paul I swear there's someone upstairs!" " probably just a rat" " because that makes it better, I'm going to see what it is". Oh crap there coming up stairs-oh hey, another flash of light now who could that be? Now all I see is basicly all the camp half-blood. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clarisse is here. Crap dangit. By this point the people in roman armor and the camp half-bloodians are all looking at each other in confusian. Just then the person from down stairs came up and she just sighed. It was Sally Jackson, Percy Jackson's awesome mom. "Travis can you please explain why you are all here" "sorry but no". Just then there was another flash of light. Now guess who shows up, Leo, Jason, Piper, Nico, Thalia, Annabeth, Percy(and yes, everybody is eather hugging, kissing, or calling him names(clarisse)), some chubby dude, and some girl. "SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!&q­uot­;An­nab­eth shrieked."Olny you would think spiders are worse then tarturas" Percy mumbled while Annabeth was hyperventalating. After two whole hours of introducing and explaining and Sally scolding Percy for going into tarturas willingly a flash of silver light, not golden, appeared and where it was shining a book with a note attatched to it appeared. Reyna took the note it said-

Dear young demi gods greek and roman alike I brought you here to understand each other so we won't have splitting headaches all the time - Zues/Jupiter

"We should probably start to read I don't want Zues trying to kill me in my sleep becuase he has a headache" Percy said. " That would be good if we read but I still don't get why youre cabin?" I asked " Who knows" Leo said "I'll read first" Piper volunteerd " chapter one of the mark of Athena."

It's short but from here on it will be a everyone can poste!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr teamleo said…
laugh
I love it!!!!!!!!! Very impressive! Please post soon!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
wink
Cool! Can we all post? Cuz i might post.
NICE INTRO!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i-am-evil said…
Yes rainbow everyone can post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeoValdez said…
smile
i likes
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
Kk. ill try to work on a post today.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SonOfNeptuneJay said…
mischievous
hey umm im writing my version on the HoH can you people give it a look for me its nder the HOH articles and if you still cant find it then just go to my profile and it will be under my favorites please and thank you