Helden des Olymp Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

Helden des Olymp 2192 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2192

Vor mehr als einem Jahr meredog said…
angry
I was driving Annabeth home in my Honda I got from my dad for my 16 B-day. It pretty cool I gotta car for my B-day. Annabeth lives in her own apartment about 25 minutes away from where I live. I still live with my mom, I mean, I'm only 16. I'm not going to move out yet. Annabeth moved here not long after Camp ended so it would be easy to work on Olympus. But now that she is done, she is going to stay here until camp starts again and go back to her dads next year. I'm pretty happy Annabeth and staying here until then. I pulled up next to the apartment building.

The building was nothing fancy really. Not to old ether. It was made out of red brick and the front door was black wood. The windows looked new and each apartment had a porch. Its not bad for a small building that only has 5 floors. Annabeth room was at the top and the wasn't a elevator. Annabeth didn't seem to mind though. I know I didn't like it.

I got out of the car and opened the car door for Annabeth before she could. What? I cant be a gentle men? Annabeth looked at me and snickers. She grabs her bag with her book and other girl stuff in it and gets out of the car.

"Thanks Seaweed Brain."

"No problem. You like dinner?" She came over and had dinner with me and my mom.

"Yea it was really good! I should come over for dinner more often."

"You know you can come over anytime."

"Yea, thanks again Percy. I should go."

"You want me to walk you up?" I ask and grab her hand before she leaves.

"No Percy. I think I can make it." Annabeth giggles

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Percy." Annabeth says "Ill be fine. Love you." I pull Annabeth into a kiss. I love her care free kisses. Not long after Annabeth pulled away.

"Love you Annabeth. Always will." Annabeth slowly pulls away and starts walking up the stares for the main lobby. Before she goes in she turns around and waves bye. I wave back and get into the car. I don't leave until Annabeth is inside. As soon as she was in I drove home.

Annabeth POV:

As I walked in the door for the lobby I heard Percy's car drive away. I love Percy. He is so sweet and nice. I love that about him. I turned to look at the front desk looking for Tim, the door man. But he wasn't here. I wonder where he is? I ignored it started the walk up to my apartment. I stopped in the first floor because I heard something. I looked around and didn't see anything.

I shrugged it off. When I was about to go up again I heard the noise again. A sound that sounded like walking in boots. Ummm.... Im sure its nothing.

"Tim?" I ask to the mystery person walking around somewhere. I didn't hear a response. I started to get a little scared. What's going on? "Come on Nick. Is that you? I told you no more pranks on me." Nick is a 12 year old kid who loves pranks. At frist I thought he was a Half-blood so I brought Grover over, cause I thought he was the son of Hermes, but no, just mortal.

Out of no where a black bag went over my head and someone grabbed around my waist, holding down my arms, and started to carry me away. I was terrified! No matter how much I tried to get away, I just couldn't. I heard a door slam of one of the apartments and lock. The man through me down on the couch and taped my hands behind my back. He then ripped the black bag off my head. The man was warring a black ski mask so I couldn't tell who it was. He put tape over my mouth.

I was in one of the abandon apartments. But I don't know what floor. I'm to scared to think about. I tried and tried to get away from the man. He started to undress me, then himself. He never took off the mask. Oh gods! I tried to scream through the ducktape but it was no use. Then he started doing things, and making me do things. And the more I fought, the more he did it, and the more I got hurt. I need Percy! I should've let him walk me up! Teirs run down my face as this keeps going on that seems like forever.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 8xchristellax8 said…
rainy
holyyy shiiiit annabeth's being raped!!! O_O very mature, meredog, for a 13 year old xDD
^lol yes!!! It is mature for a 13 year old!!!!!! *sarcastic here* I saw a movie and it gave me this idea.... IT DIDNT SHOW ANYTHING!!!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
xDD what movie?
Idk.... my mom was watching it and I came in and it was on tv so I watched it.... Idk what it was called though... to lazy to look I guess.. Lolz!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverOwl2233 said…
OMG
Vor mehr als einem Jahr somisista said…
why r u saying lol meredog! it's not funny! she's being raped! (although since it's fan fiction: LMAO!)
JASON RAPES ANNABETH...
 why r u saying LOL meredog! it's not funny! she's being raped! (although since it's Fan fiction: LMAO
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LORDCHAOS said…
posdt
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
worried
Oh gods noo ... Not annabeth );
I needa noe if there's a happi ending
Plz post before i lose it fully
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Whoa, awesome. I like the way you write...cool story....post....post something happy....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr musicxgirl18 said…
Wow, very interesting even though she was raped.... I hope you post more soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Heritage112 said…
smile
nice
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maiden4ever said…
Nice!! Awesome! Pls post soon!
cake
I got Meredog more fans! Yay! Cake for me!
^yes u did!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bella372436541 said…
You have just done what only orher fanpoppers have dreamed of doing... SO POST!!!!!!!
^omg!!! Yay!!! Anyway I didn't post yesterday on ether of my story's because my phone, kindle, laptop, or other computer would not let me on!! But all good now...
big smile
yay! post!
I am starting to write right now! It will be posted soon!! U know.... once this football games is almost over.... What?! I like football!! I love Rams!! But they lost yesterday.... but I also like the Saints!!! Ok I'm going to start writing while the game isn't on for now...
Percy's POV:
(Sunday morning)

I love Sundays. Wanna know why I love them? One word: football. That's right, football! The Rams are playing the Saints today. Like right now. Its awesome! Paul likes the Saints in this game but I want the Rams to win! 55 Chris Long is the best defenisive lineman you will ever see! Well of course that's just me. Paul thinks he is the worst but... whatever.

"Go. Go. Go. Go! Touchdown!" I jumped up and yelled! Yea! Rams touchdown!

"Saints are still winning you know." Paul groans

"Well... yea.. but not by much anymore!" The phone starts to ring after I sit down.

"Can someone get that?" My mom yells from the kitchen. Paul and I don't move our eyes from the Tv.
"Really? No one? Fine ill get it." Mom picks up the phone Nd starts telling someone to calm down or something. What the?

"Percy, you need to take this." Mom says

"Hold on. They got a new play!" I say

"No Percy, NOW." I looked at her confused but took the phone anyway. When I took the phone I heard someone crying. "Its Annabeth." My mom whispers to me. Gods no...

"Annabeth! What's wrong?" I ask

"P-percy. P-please, can y-you come get m-me?" Annabeth crys

"O gods! Yea Annabeth I'm on my way!" I say and hang up the phone and rush out the door. I take my car keys out of my pocket once I was out by my car and got in. I was speeding down the road. I think I was doing 15 mph over the speed limit. Lucky there wasn't many people out today. This was for Annabeth. I would go 50 mph over the speed limit for her. I would do anything for her. With both hands on the steering wheel I serve to avoid a black truck. When I drove by the man in the truck he told me I was number one! Nice....

It took 15 minutes to get to the apartment building instead of 25. I parked behind a old red truck that you would find in a farm. I got out of the car as fast as I could and ran up the wooden stares that lead to the main lobby. Once inside, Tim, the door man, stopped me before I could go up to the first floor. See, Tim and I don't really get along. Never have. I don't even know why he hates me so much! I mean.. it was only a prank! Just water! See, I put a bucket of water on top of his offices door so when he opened it the water fell on top of him. And I made the water really cold so... yea.. he hates me.

"Stop! Where do you think your going?" Tim says

"Tim I really don't have time for this." I say

"This is my apartment building. Where. Are. You. Going?" I look at his arm and see a scrap on it.

"Get beat up by a girl again? Wouldn't surprise me." I say. He got beat up by his ex-girlfriend because he was cheating on her. It was funny to watch.

He looked at his arm and moved his shirt down over it. "Just shut it and go!" He says

I didn't waist any time going up the stares to the first floor, second, and then the fifth floor. I tried to open Annabeth door but it was locked. Fuck! I knocked on the door fast and hard. I heard crying from the inside.

"W-who is it?" Annabeth says

"Its me! Percy!"

"Percy!" Annabeth screams and opens the door. As soon as she opens it she hugs me so tight I couldn't breath. Annabeth pulls me inside and locks the door. She falls on the ground and starts to cry again. I get on my knees in front of her and hold her. What the hell happened. As soon as my hand touched her arm she flinched. Then I noticed something. A bruse. A big purple one. What the hell...

"Annabeth what happened?" I whiaper

"It was horrible Percy!" Annabeth says. Then I see her neck. Then her shoulder. I keep moving her shirt and find more scratches and bruses. I stopped at the stop off her cheest the lift up the bottom of her shirt to see her stumic. It was horrible. There was a bruse in a shape of a... hand... o gods. Then I look at her lags and see more. No... no! NO!

"When was this?" I ask.

"Last night, a-after you left." Annabeth says

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't know what to do. I-i was scared out of my mind.. a-and I didn't know what to do... he made me do things. Percy I want to g-go!" Annabeth crys.

She was, was,... I don't even want to say it... FUCK! "Who did this?"

"I dont- I dint know! He had o-on a mask!" She says.

I get up and start to stuff some of her clothes in a bag. Not even paying attention to what I'm putting in there. This CANT be happening! Who ever did this I AM going to get my revenge. Nothing will stop me. Annabeth is scared out of her mind. I just cant believe this happened. If I just walked her up! This wouldn't have happened! I shouldn't have listened to Annabeth and walked up with her! I am going to kill who ever did this. And it WILL be painful.
angry
Awesome but we hve YOUNGER viewers!!!!!
^shoot! Umm.... ill have to remember that....
sunny
no that was AMAZING 4 real when he found annabeth and saw the bruises i started going, "OMG OMG!" xD

KEEP POSTING we love you!
mischievous
I love u all!!!! I love all my fans!!!! Because they are the best!!!!!

More comments people!!!!! Please!!!!!

I bet some of u guys might think you know who did it.... but I KNOW u r wrong!!! *evil laugh*
big smile
My friends little sister is 8 and she wanted to read this but she didn't find this inappropriate at all
Omg!!!! I'm so sorry somisista little sister!!!!! Look! I put a warning up there!!!!!
awesome!
Post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And soon too!
big smile
Omg !! Tht was awesome
And sad GO PERCY BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THE MAN
P
O
S
T

P
L
Z
!!!
big smile
I love your stories meredog/ Mary because they are uniq and original!
laugh
^omg thanks!!!!!! That rly means a lot!!!! I would LOVE to be a writer someday!!!!!! Gods I want to be a ton of things and the names of the things r to long and I don't know how to spell them...... but the top thing is being a writer!!!!! Thanks everyone!!!!! I will post again tomorrow after school!!!! And I'm glad I have uniq and original storys!!!!!! I have so many ideas right now!!!! I just could wait any long so I posted this while I'm writing Betrayed!!!! I will NOT have 3 storys going at once..... 2 is hard enough to keet up with!!!!! I will have a chapter up tomorrow for this and my other story!!!!
smile
Great
I shall be waiting 8P
^that makes me think of a stalker... lol jk!!!!!! :D school bus it here..... stuupid school... by for now!!!!
don't tell me you have homework!
 don't tell me Du have homework!
crying
^um... no.... I didn't post on Betrayed or this story because my.... my dog... um.... he passed away...... ill post tomorrow.... I'm not in the mood for writing right now..... sorry.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
laugh
LOLOLOLOL NUMBER ONE! EPIC FAIL.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tristain714 said…
heart
meredog i am sure your dog was an amazing one .

^^^^^^^ yhea her storys are very origanal

crying
^thank u!!!

R.I.P- Max. Greatest dog u could ever have. 10 years old and was still pretty active for his age. Loved chasing after butterflies, big bugs, and pretty much everything else. Loved to play with buckets of water and his favorite red rubber ball. I love u Max! And I miss u not being in my bed every night when its time for bed.... that spot will always be empty ....*crys*
sad
I'm srry for ur lost ... Take ur time :(
Max mustve been one heck of a dog
Andd noo I'd be a really bad stalker ... I'm very clumsy ;$
I got out of the car and went to the other side for Annabeth. She wanted out of the apartment bad. I understand why. I opened the door and took her hand and bag. She is going to stay with me. My mom doesn't know yet, but when she finds out what happens, mom won't mind. Annabeth held onto my hand tight all they way up to the apartment. I kept her close to me. She still had tears coming out of her stormy grey eyes. When I walked in the apartment. I heard:

"Percy! Is that you?! Saints win and-" Paul saw the crying Annabeth in my arms and his expression softened. My mom walked him. When she saw Annabeth she ran over and hugged her.

"Oh my Annabeth! What's wrong sweety?" Instead of answering she just cried more.

I looked up at my confused mother "mom, I need to talk to you." She nodded. I lead Annabeth to my room. It was clean. Yes yes, vary surprising. But my mon said I clean it or I didn't get to watch football. So yea, I cleaned it. My room was... well... full of ocean stuff. My walls were blue like the sea and I had a fish tank next to my closet. I had sea shells all over. Nice big ones to. I sat Annabeth on my bed.

"Ill be back in a second ok? I need to talk to my mom." Annabeth nods. I walk over to my window and made sure it was locked. Better safe then sorry... I opened the door and looked back at Annabeth. She sat there and just looked out the window. I sighed and left the room.

I walked to the living room to see my mom and Paul on the couch talking. Maybe about Annabeth. They saw me and moved over anough for me to sit, so I did. I sat on the tip of the couch, with my head in my hands. I still cant believe this happened. Why Annabeth?! But... somethings telling me that it wasn't a mortal... but something else... but I don't know what.

"Percy, what's going on?" Mom asks. I sighed and lifted my head up off my hands.

"Look, after I dropped Annabeth off... she wouldn't let me walk her up. She said that she would be fine. But...." I take a deep breath "Mom, she was taken into a room, by a man, and he... he did things to her.. bad things...." I look at my mom face. It was filled with hatred, sadness, but mostly filled with just... lost. I could tell they were both shocked. How couldn't they?

"I-im gonna go talk to her." My mom says and leaves. Paul looks at me.

"Are you ok?" He asks

"No. This is the worst thing that can happen.... what did she do? What did she even do to have the fates do this? She did nothing!"

"I know you will find who ever did this. But for now we should call the police."

"No. Don't call them. I don't know how, but I KNOW that who ever did it isn't mortal. I will find who did this, and when I do, that will be their last day. And I will make sure its painful." Paul looks at me worried. He pats my back and gets up.

"I'm going to go and see Annabeth." And with that he leaves me. Alone to to think.
sick
poor annabeth i wanna give her a hug D:

eww imagine if it was a god that raped her....blehhh
laugh
UNLESS IT WAS....oh wait never mind xD
Awesome awesome AWESOME!!!!!
big smile
^HEY HEY HEY dont abandon ur own good story!

and yes this story is awesome as well :3
Pie!
^????? I like pie!!!!!

^^good story??..... WHATS IT CALLED!!!!!! I WANNA C IT!!!!!!

^^^thanks thanks THANKS!!!!
Other Mary, who do u think it is...... ???? *smiles*
It was Percy! Or her dad! Or iy was Jason
smirk
^....... Y DO U THINK ITS PERCY?!?!?! LOL!!!!!!! And her dad...... did u read the story? Something is telling Percy that who ever did that to Annabeth isn't mortal (meaning that whoever did it is a god, monster, titan, demigod, and other stuff that isn't mortal!) And y do u say Jason??? R u just saying random people? Lol!!!!!