Helden des Olymp Legacy: Broken

LORDCHAOS posted on Jun 30, 2012 at 12:35AM
This takes place 125 years after the second great giant war, but before we talk about the present lets go back 125 years ago. The great Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase were married and had two kids. Jason and Piper also were married and had one child. Leo and Reyna were also marrie but didn't have any kids. Same goes for Hazel and Frank. Now you have an idea of them good. As time went on Camp Half-Blood expanded and surprisingly became a city similar to New Rome. Their all of the children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on where given a speacil place in New Greece. Their they all united and built a giant temple to the gods were they would train any children of the big three. It thrived beyond measurement! Until that faithful day when all the enemies of the god struck!
last edited on Jun 30, 2012 at 12:36AM

Helden des Olymp 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LORDCHAOS said…
(Cade Jackson's point of view)

It was a quiet day here in CHB but we didn't expect it to be th last day. It all started out terrible. Th giant temple we had for the gods had a fire in the middle telling us the mood of the gods. Today they were both scared and angry. And at that same monent we heard running in the distance, and we saw one of our sentries running towards. "T-Theirs a large army of monsters heading towards us, it's being lead by soldiers cloaked and hooded in black robes carrying scythes!" the sentry said. Chiron came to us and asked "What's going on my boy?" "Theirs an army of monsters heading towards us" I said. "Hmmmmmm rally all the boys and girls who can't fight at the temple" Chiron said. "Got it!" I responded. On my way their I bumped into my friend Jorus son of Hades. "I heard what the sentry said. Do you think theirs going to be a battle?" he said. "I don't know, but Chiron told me to rally everyone who can't fight at the temple" I said. "I bet your father is going to be at the battle" he added. My father was Kol Jackson, in the event that Chrion is gone he's in charge of the whole camp. That's when we heard the explosion.

We looked over and saw those hooded figure killing countless demigods! "Quickly we need to get all the non-fighters to the temple!" Jorus said. We rushed over to every cabin and got all the little kids to the temple. "Attention, attention everyone. Hi! I'm the lead engineer in Camp, so since this has happened on such short notice we'll all escape on an old fashioned Argo-class battleship!" said Mike. We loaded all the young lings onto the ship. Just then I saw my father (Kol Jackson) fighting some of those hooded figures. "Dad! Let's go!" I yelled. "No! Go! Protect the young lings!" He yelled back. Then to my horror i saw one of those hooded figure shoot lightning from it's fingertips at Kol! And while he was in pain he stabbed him right in the heart!......................
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr horse22133454 said…
smile
Sounds cool like it post soon even though you just posted
big smile
I'll post next chapter tommorow.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cinnominbubble said…
Yay!
Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
big smile
I promise I'll post today! I couldn't post yesterday cause my mom took away my computer!
I edited the chappie!
crying
Anyone here?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DoTH said…
You should wait and tell people you have a forum.Post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dog_lover20 said…
this is an awesome forum so post!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Post soon please
big smile
I'll try and post today! :D
(Well here's the third chapter! I just posted this cause there was nothing to do and no one was on any othe RP's I joined)

I watched in utter horror as I saw my dad fall to his knees and...die. I was so angry I radiated an aura of power cause all the monsters backed away when I charged at them. I ran as fast as I could and grab my dad's sword (Riptide which is passed down from father to son) . I uncaped it and then a 3 foot long sword sprang from it. I hacked my way through hordes of countless monsters until I reached the cloaked figures! I heard Chiron yell something but I was to far away to here it, I raised my sword and started fightning them. I expected this to be kind of easy, but these...these creatures moved so fast I could hardly see them. "Fool! We do not tire like you do. Kronos's will is our will. Kronos's life is our life." said one of the cloaked/hooded figures. It's voice was raspy and ancient .I saw an arrow heading this way and i ducked just as it strucked on of the cloaked figures, it fell and turned to black smoke. I saw Chiron trotting this way with a sword drawn! "Get to the ship, boy!" He ordered and I watched as e dueled the monsters but they were to fast on of them cut of his arm and i saw him yell in pain then another blasted him with lighning coming from his strangly old and ancient fingers and the great Chrion was dead! I saw Jorus coming and he helped me pick up Chiron and we brought him to the Argo II. Their we heard him utter his last words (for now) "Children remember what you've been taught" And with that he was dead. I felt so angry so enraged that all of a sudden all the water on the ship surrounded me in a vortex then when I touched Chiron's head the water crackled with sliver electricity and suddenly Chiron's eyes snapped open! "W-w-what happened?" He said

(No the doors of death aren't opened)

(This is a preview I'l edit the rest tommorow!)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
Cool post soon even though you just posted :P