Helden des Olymp Rest of our lives

puggyluv17 posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:17AM
Okay everyone forgot to do this on fanfic thought I would start it. All rights go to Mr. Rick Riordan. I do have some OC's though.

Here is the plot type thing:
Basically Percy and Annabeth's lives together after the Giant war. It's a Percabeth.
Rated: kinda T but only in some chapter:)
Hope you enjoy:)

P.S. Please even if this doesnt sound interesting please do the polls from page 6 on it would be really appreciated and to chack it out under polls on this fan site:) thanks
 Okay everyone forgot to do this on fanfic thought I would start it. All rights go to Mr. Rick Riordan
last edited on Jul 28, 2012 at 09:36PM
save

Helden des Olymp 301 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 301

Vor mehr als einem Jahr puggyluv17 said…
big smile
Everyone my first chapter for this story on fanpop hope you like it:)

The Rest of Our Lives
7 years after the giant war (Percy and Annabeth were 17 then)
Percy's POV
Right now I'm 24 years old and just got out of college Annabeth and i I are living together and work decent jobs during the week. I'm and intern at a marine biologist lab while Annabeth is a full blown architect reconstructing the empire state building as we speak. She's at her desk doing that cute thing she does with her nose when she scrunches it and bites her lip and mumbles to herself. Tonight I planned us a starlight picnic on the beach and tonight I'm going to propose. I tried a total of two times already. The first time was just out of the blue. We were just talking but the conversation sounded something like this.
*Flashback*
“Hey Annabeth" I said to her after the giant war had ended and things were just getting peaceful. We were sitting on the roof of my cabin looking at the star.
"Yes, Seaweed Brain." She asks me in an annoyed fashion of me taking her away from her only peaceful moment. Camp has been crazy lately while we try to work out things with camp Jupiter which Annabeth has the job of doing that with the help of Piper being the Dove and all.
"I was just thinking." I say
“WOW! That’s a first" She snorts out but when she sees my face says, “sorry go on."
"Well I was thinking, whatifwegotmarrried" I say in a mumble because now she embarrassed me.
"What, did you just say what I think you said Percy?" She says getting up.
“Maybe"
"Percy, baby I would love too but with what’s going on right now and I would like to go to college grow some more. We are too young" she ends with while holds my face
I just look at her and she looks at me. Finally she lets me go and says.
“Look, I love you but we are too young. Think about it, Okay. I got to go see you tomorrow seaweed brain." she says as she pecks me on the lips and climbs down
While I sit there and do what she says i think about it.
*end of flashback*
Well as you can see that one didn't go to well, and neither did the next one. After I thought about what she said, we decided that we would wait a while until I did a proper proposal which was supposed to be a month ago. But you know me king of unprepared. So when I was going to do it the other time and when I was getting down on one knee and she asked what I was doing I passed it off as tying my shoe. But I could tell she suspected something because she has been talking about wedding things wily nilly lately. First she went crazy over the royal wedding then when we were walking she dragged me into the wedding store and showed me all the things she would love in her wedding which all happen to be really high up the price range. Then finally she was dropping hints like, “Oh, I heard that Travis is going to propose to Katie this weekend" and” Have you seen Piper engagement ring, its huge and she showed me some wedding plans, Percy. They are having an outdoor wedding it'll be gorgeous. Oh I've always wanted an outdoor wedding." Let's just say it was a rough week. So I did some research, AKA, Aphrodite helped me and I think I have the perfect proposal and the most perfect ring. Now all I need is to invite Annabeth, the most important piece of the puzzle.
"Common Annabeth, I have a surprise for you" I said
"Not now Percy I have to get this done by Monday and I don't have time for this." she said
“well go ahead don't except my invitation for a romantic dinner for TWO at beach de la Percy!"
At that she just looks at me analyzing me checking if I was joking and deciding whether or not she should give in. Finally she gives in
“Alright seaweed Brian just this once you can take me away from my work" she says while I seducively (is that a word) go towards her.
" Are you sure that’s the only time I can take you away from your work" I say as I get really close to her and she puts her arms around my neck and looks up at me. Yep after all these years I finally passed her.
"Well maybe you can take me from work sometimes." she says back equally seducive. Just when I'm about to kiss her she pulls away.
"Nuh uh uh, Seaweed Brain you can kiss me later. I got to get ready now, what should I wear." She says to me
"Something sexy and hot." I say back.
"OK as you wish babe" she says then sways her hips dramatically walking to our room to get ready. I take this as a chance to rush around and get everything ready. Good thing Aphrodite told me to get everything ready beforehand. I make sure I have everything including the ring and riptide just in case. Just when I finish Annabeth walks out wearing a beautiful white sundress with yellow gladiator sandals and her hair in a ponytail with a few strands hanging out and just a hint of makeup. She was never one to wear makeup.
"WOW! Wise girl you look HOT!" Then I hear Aphrodite scolding me in my head and I rephrase what I just said, “I mean you look gorgeous." I stutter out. While she blushes.
"Thnx Seaweed Brain, You ready?" she asks me while I try to snap out of my haze and hold my arm out to her which she gladly takes as we skip out of our apartment cheesily. We get into my black hummer, a gift from my dad and head to the special location I chose for our date. Montauk, a place I took her and some friends from college to a couple years back.
We get there and Annabeth smiles we had some....ugh... good memories here?
I set up the blanket and gesture for Annabeth to sit down. Which she does with a nod and a raise of her eyebrows as I get out the food. My specialty...PB&J, chips, cherry coke, and chocolate covered strawberries which my mom actually made. Let’s just say that I don't make the meals every night. Annabeth just laughs as I set down our food. Oh how I love her laugh. We start to eat and talk.
“Wow, Percy this is fabulous you should become a chef." she says sarcastically as she takes another bite of her sandwich and talks with a mouthful of peanut butter.
"AHA you look like Tyson" I say while laughing with a mouthful of peanut butter also.
"Thank you I take that as a complement." We go silent after that and I take that as my cue to start.
" Annabeth" I start as I pull her to stand up and I get on one knee and she puts her hand over her mouth.
"Will you marry me?" I ask
Then all of a sudden there is a flash of light and I think to myself. I knew there was something I forgot to do.
Why doesn't anyone reply and just look?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JJFlowers said…
cool
Idk? Good job post soon!
haha thnx have like the whole thing written. You shall now receive your wish. I'm so weird

The Rest of Our Lives
Chapter 2

Annabeth POV

Percy had just asked me to marry him! All the things going through my mind were crazy, Oh my gosh should I say yes, I've always wanted this, Right? That's why I've been dropping hints. Okay so I'm going to yes. Oh I have to start planning the wedding. What will I wear, how many kid’s do I want, do I want any. STOP ANNABETH! I mentally scolded myself. You're getting ahead of yourself first you have to say yes. Okay here is goes.
".." Then there was a giant flash and I felt Percy wince as we shielded our eyes.
WOW, nice Percy, I guess you really are a Seaweed Brain.
Percy and I turned around as the light subsided and the sight I saw was just as I suspected.
"Percy!" I grumble only loud enough for him to here. He just sheepishly smiles at me and turns toward our parents. Oh and did I mention it was our GODLY parents. The ones that could blast us into oblivion is we pissed them off. Talk about a time out.
"Percy, Annabeth" Poseidon says after about a two minute staring contest between he and my mother, Athena the goddess of wisdom. Then I know the politeness is too good to be true because right after he says that we go into the, who can Yell louder with your host Ryan Seacrest!
"Annabeth what do you think you are doing, he is a... a... SON OF POSIEDON! And you Oh you don't just go off asking my daughter to get married behind OUR backs and the backs of the Gods, what were you thinking! I should blast you to Easter Island right now!"
“Percy, what do you think you are doing! You are ruining your chances. Going behind my back! Oh don't think I don't know that Aphrodite has been helping, Oh yes I know and UGHHHH! She's a daughter of ATHENA!" Poseidon and Athena say while yelling over each other. Percy and I just stare at them for a while, while they argue over the Aphrodite issue which brings me too....!
"YOU HAD HELP FROM APHRODITE TO DO THIS WHOLE THING! THAT WITCH!" I hear a rumble in the distance, "OH shut up!" I yell.
"ANNABETH" My mother and Poseidon exclaim at the same time while Percy cowers next to me at a total loss for words. HE should be the one talking; HE'S the one who messed up the perfect proposal!
"Whatever" I tell no one in particular.
"Annabeth, what is going on here?" My mother says to me.
"Well Percy was asking me to marry him, until you showed up." I snap back at her.
"Well what were you going to say?" She asks me showing what looks like real curiosity.
"I was going to say yes, until I realized that he didn't ask for your blessing which is required." I say emphasizing the required so it could get through Seaweed Brain's head.
"I'm sorry, Aphrodite didn't mention it." He says sounding truly sorry. I would forgive him except for the fact that I'm not in a real forgiving mood.
"Oh, Yeah about that," I start except I don't finish realizing our parents are there waitng for an explanation.
"Well" Poseidon says while looking at Percy.
"I'm sorry I kind of forgot about that rule." Percy replies.
"Well, I guess it’s understandable. Seeing that there hasn't been a Demigod proposal in forever…" Athena adds to everyone’s surprise understandably. Then to everyone’s bigger surprise she says, "OH!, I give you my blessing." At that everyone just stares at her like she has gone Looney. Percy is the first one to break everyone’s haze.
"WHAT?" He asks.
"Oh, you heard what I said. Oh Annabeth he really is a Seaweed Brain just like his father over here." She says gesturing to Poseidon.
"Ok, Quick question." I ask “Who are you and what have you done with my mother. The most intelligent person in the world and not some crazy person who finds your behavior totally normal."
"Oh, honey. Thank you for the wonderful complements, but before I arrived here I had a talk with Aphrodite. It wasn't very long considering her attention span at the moment and her walking around mumbling something about something called, 'Percabeth'? Was that was it was call Poseidon?"
"Yes I believe so. She wouldn't shut up about it during an Olympian meeting while clutching a pink scrap book. She is rather odd that one." He replies.
"Yes, yes she is." She replies. "Well as I was saying, she told me that something amazing was going to happen to Annabeth tonight and I should give her my blessing. It got me thinking that the only thing that could be happening was either Annabeth was going to be proposed to or she was breaking up with the man that just proposed to you darling. And well while debating it in my mind I realized that even though he is sometimes a pain. You love Percy too much." She says saying his name for one of the very few times she has.
"So I realized it could only be the first one. So I did my research on him, and he has been rather good to you, he loves you, and he saved Olympus and the world twice." She says as Percy grabs for my hand and squeezes it either for comfort or he is just agreeing with her. Probably both.
"And well I decided that I should give you your best life and I decided to give you two my blessing, but Annabeth if you ever need it I know a great divorce lawyer." She finishes.
"Thank you mother." I say letting go of Percy's hand to go hug her by her own surprise. "Except I don't think I will need that lawyer." I whisper to her. She just smiles as I let go.
"Oh, but you still have to get Kelp for Brains approval."She says a matter of factly.
"Dad, please." Percy says while looking at his Father pleadingly. Poseidon looks at him while thinking and debating to himself and it looks like wondering if he would want to be even closer to Athena more often.
"Alright, I give you my blessing, but you still haven't gotten a proper yes, from the right person." He says. As Percy looks at me and gets on his knee once more and showing me the most beautiful ring. It has a medium sized diamond on it with different smaller gems outlining it.
"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" I exclaim as he slips on the ring and gets up and I jump into his arms and kiss him right in front of our parents. We only come up for air when our parents grunt in the background.
"Well we will be leaving." Poseidon says
"Oh and I better be invited to the wedding" my mom says as they disappear.
"Me too." Poseidon yells as they disappear.
"I love you" I say to Percy when they are gone.
"I love you more." He says back.
"No I do."
"NO me"
"Me"
"ME!"
"Ok. Ok we love each other equally." I say laughing after we bicker
"Deal" He says as he kisses my neck.
"Hey you know we still have strawberries, covered in chocolate." I say.
"Screw that." He says as his lips wander to mine, and we have a good make out session until we see the sunset. That's when we quickly pack up the food and sit on the beach and enjoy each other company. When it sets Percy picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car while I kiss his cheeks and he smiles. When he sets me down and gets the car started I get a good look at the ring he got me. That's when I realize that it says something on it.
"I'll love you forever." I say reading it aloud. He turns and smiles and I smile back.
"Me too." We say at the same time.
When we get back to the apartment Percy carries me again.
"Welcome home. Soon to be Mrs. Jackson." He says
"Oh, I like that it has a ring to it. Annabeth Jackson." I say using hand gestures as he sets me down in our bed and kisses my shoulder.
"I like it." He says back. “I love you Annabeth."
"I love you Percy." I say back. Then I kiss him like I haven't in forever. After about an hour of that I just lay in Percy's arms and we drift off to sleep.

Percy's POV

In the morning

I woke up cold. I reach for the spot that Annabeth is usually in but all I feel is another cold spot. Then I glance at the clock. 9:00 am. She must have gone to work I think to myself, good thing I have Friday's off. I lie in bed for a couple more minutes and get bored. So I get up to go get something to eat. When I get there I see a plate covered in plastic wrap with eggs and bacon. I go up and see there is a note.

Percy,
Made Breakfast. Had to run to office. Be back around lunchtime. We could go to camp to tell news have a week off.
Love you always,
Annabeth
P.S Have you talked to my dad and your mom?

"Crap!" I say out loud. I scramble to find my phone to make the arrangement before Annabeth finds out. I find my iPhone. Chiron is letting kids who are 18 and older have phones since their scent going down. I start to call Dr. Chase while I think of what to say. Do I say that I want to marry his daughter? Do I ask to come that we have a surprise? Do I invite him to dinner? I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I don't here the taking on the other end.
"Hello........Hello" I hear
"Oh I'm sorry I’m looking for Dr. Chase, Its Percy." I tell his secretary.
"Oh, just one moment Percy." She says. I think her name is Jean
"Thanks Jean?"
"Julie" she corrects. Damn nice good impression Percy I mentally slap myself.
"Hello" I hear once again. "Dr. Chase"
"Hi, Dr. Chase its Percy."
"Oh, hello Percy, please call me Fredrick."
"Ok well Annabeth and I we have something to tell you and I was wondering if you could meet us for dinner tomorrow?"
"Well yes but is something the matter is Annabeth hurt?' He asks worried
"NO, no, sir she is perfectly fine, well I better just wait until tomorrow. How about 8:00 at Texas de Brazil?" (Sorry had to put that went on Friday. Delicious)
"Okay sounds good Percy. I just don't want to hear anything about unplanned pregnancy" He laughs at the other end of the line as I laugh with him. "I'm serious" He ends with.
"Okay well goodbye sir."
"Goodbye Percy. 8 o'clock tomorrow." He says and we hang up. I then text Annabeth to tell her the plans.

Hey having dinner with your family tomorrow at 8 o'clock at Texas de Brazil.
Okay cool, but why?
It's how I planned to tell your parents.
Okay....At least we will be in a public place so my dad won't strangle you.
Ha-ha, very funny. I'm serious though that's when we will tell them.
Okay that's okay with me. Just walking out of work meet me at the Corner bakery with the car. Head to camp?
Sure want me to pack you some clothes?
Yeah don't forget underwear and toothbrush. tehe
Alright.....
My real underwear Percy!!!!!
Ugh you are no fun. Alright for real this time. Love you
Me too. See you in ten.

When I finish texting her I run around and grab our clothes AND toothbrushes and stuff them in a bag and get in the car to run and meet Annabeth.
When I get there I see her walking up, but a person is with her and its guy. She then looks up at me from where I'm waiting at a bench and smiles and gestures to me to the guys standing next to her. I get up with a growl and walk up next to her and put a hand on her lower back.
"Percy this is Anthony. Anthony this is Percy my fiancé." She says and grabs my hand and squeezes it.
"Hi." I say and shake his hand.
"Percy this is my new college he is helping me with the Empire State buildings interior." she says.
"Oh" Is all I say.
"I'll say Percy you are a very lucky guy," he says looking at Annabeth. I just pull her closer to me by her waist.
"Well I have to go Anthony, I'll be seeing you." Annabeth says as she gives him a side hug and i stiffen when his hand is a little lower than necessary. I just nod goodbye and smile as he disappears. When he is out of sight Annabeth slaps my arms.
"Percy!" she shrieks.
"What." I exclaim while pulling her in closer by the waist as we walk to my hummer.
"What did you think you were doing? That was rude he felt uncomfortable."
"Good, he was flirting." I say with a smirk.
"No he was not Percy." she says as I open the passenger door for her.
"Yes he was Annabeth." I say as i circle around to the driver’s side.
"No he wasn't don't you think I would know if someone is flirting with and besides. Anthony is GAY." She says while laughing as I start to drive. WOW now that I think about it he did have that look about him and he even sounded gay.
"Hey don't laugh. I didn't know." I say while I laugh too.
"Whatever Seaweed Brain" she says. We sit in silence for the rest of the way
When we get to half-blood hill we were in for a surprise as we see the hunters going up the hill led by Thalia. I hear Annabeth squeal in a unannabeth like way as I park and she jumps out and run to her best friend.
"Women" I say as I watch her run away. Oh this is going to be a long day. I think to myself as I walk up the hill and get glares from many hunters as I walk by.

A/N: Hey second Chapter a little longer might be able to post again. :( Hope you guys like please review. thnx
Pug
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
POST SOON!!! This is AWESOME!!! Love it!!!
try to get other people to reply and I wil casue so far you are the only one:(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kayleegurule said…
POst soon, I like the story.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nemisis said…
luv it!!!!!!!!!!!! post soon as possible!!!!!!!!
Ok I'll post tomorrow I'm onmy iPad right now and don't feel like turning the computer onwherethedocuments raresavedandiso would and that reminds Me I have to write another Thnx for reading glad you like it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LORDCHAOS said…
big smile
Post soooooooooon!
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shubham06 said…
Post sooooon....
Missin the monster attacks....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kaia143 said…
heart
OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This story is soooooooo Amazingly Awesome!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Its sooo good to.
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really really really REALLY REALLY SOON!!!!!!!
Ok calm down guy on it right now. And what do mean missin the monster attacks
big smile
ok as promised another chapter.

The Rest of Our Lives
Chapter 3

*Under the Lights tonight turned around and you stole my heart!*

Annabeth POV

I still couldn't believe Percy with what happened with Andrew. But I also found it kind of cute that he would feel jealous. He was so... not Percy; he was protecting me which he never does. Well not in the way like he just did maybe on the battlefield but not around people. He knows perfectly well that I could do it myself. But I kind of liked it today it showed me he was willing to be in a serious relationship with me which I liked a lot.
I just realized I spent too much time too much time thinking about my seaweed brain that I didn't realize that he was parking in the newly put in camp parking lot. I designed it myself cause there seem to be a lot more demigods still surviving over their teenage years that still wanted to come to their beloved camp. But I was even more surprised at what I saw hiking up Half-blood hill. The great Thalia Grace herself along with the hunters.
"EEEEEKKKK" I screamed as soon as Percy stopped and ran up the hill to tackle hug her. It was so unlike me but she was my best friend and I'm getting married what are you going to do?
"Thalia" I yell
"Annabeth" She says back hugging me, "How are you I haven't seen you in forever!"
"I know. I'm awesome actually more than awesome." I say while dramatically and discretely waving my engagement ring in her face.
"OMG!" she says excitedly as she grabs me in another hug, "YOU’RE ENGAGED!!!"
"Yeah!"
"Was it seaweed Brain, OH OH OH can I be your maid of Honor I've always wanted to be!!" She says really whinny.
"Well who else would it be" I say as Percy sneaks up behind us and grabs me by the waist and spins me around.
"So what do you think Thals?" Percy says to his cousin.
"Are you kidding me I'm so happy for you guys, CONGRATS!!" She yells and envelopes us in yet again another hug. Wow she's really huggy today.
"Ok....Thalia....Can't breathe....!" Percy squeezes out after a couple minutes of that.
"Oh sorry." she says letting us go. “So what do you think Annie Maid of Honor???"
"I wouldn't have it any other way." I say back
"Yays thank you so much Annie, but on one condition I get a choice on the brides maids dresses?" She practically yells back.
"Ok, but if you call me Annie one more time I'll reconsider the whole thing."
"Oh fine whatever you say Annie." She says mockingly back and then she turns to the hunters who are just watching the display with disgust. "Alright girls smile a little and let’s get inside camp and let Chiron know we are here.” Then they all reluctantly follow her. It then just leaves me, Percy and Peleus.
"And then there were two." Percy says as we watch Thalia and the Hunters retreat.
"Well might as well get this over with shall we go unpack and then tell the WHOLE entire camp." I say sarcastically. Because everyone knows that Percy has a little bit of stage fright even though he doesn't show it cause he has a big head, but this might be something to trigger that a little more. Duh duh duhhhh! Your marriage proposal. HAHAHA I just crack myself up I think to myself while Percy just looks at me weird.
"Ugh Annabeth Earth to Annabeth." He says
"Oh sorry, I was just thinking."
"Like that isn't always going on in that pretty little head of yours."
"HEY! and thank you for the complement my knight in shining armor." I say with a bow.
"Now we shall ride off into the sunset and have a joyous time telling the Whole camp." He says and with that I just laugh and jump on his back and he starts off down the hill, both of us laughing.

2 Hours later

We finally finished unpacking or belongings for the week and we headed off to the dining hall.
"Hmmm I wonder if we could sit at the same table." Percy wonders out loud as we walk hand in hand.
"I don't know but I heard a lot of people are visiting this week. We might not get a lot of sitting time anyway." I say and he responds with an ok and a cheeky grin that shows his dimples which I love so much but I also know that it means he's up to something and if Seaweed Brain is up to something it's never good.
"Ok what's going on Percy?" I say after I had enough of his extremely cute but annoying grin.
"Nothing!" He answers a little too quickly.
"Oh I know you Percy something is going on." I retort.
"No there is nothing. Now I'm starving lets go eat."
"Ugh you are always hungry." I say giving up which is like a once in a life time thing for me.
"Well I am a MAN." He says emphasizing man.
"Hardly." I mumble back.
"Excuse me what did you say!" He says faking being hurt.
"Nothing!"
"Oh you said something spit it out!" He says tickling me.
"Percy stop...I ... can't...Breathe. Ha-ha ha-ha"
"Ha-ha" He laughs back. Oh how I love his laugh. He just continues laughing as we stop walking and I just look at him admiringly.
"What?" He asks as soon as his laughing fit ends.
"I love you" I spit out even before he finishes his sentence.
"I love you, Wise girl." He says as he swoops down to give me a passionate kiss. Thats another thing I love about him he just doesn't say he loves me too he makes it his own unique statement, it’s never if I say it first he doesn't say he loves me too. He says it like we were thinking the same thing at the same time. Like we were in love. Wow Annabeth you sound like a daughter of Aphrodite what has gotten into you get yourself together girl. While I have and internal debate with myself Percy is leading me to the pavilion. He knows me so well to know I'm in my own world right now.
When we arrive in my newly put in dinning pavilion I designed which is closed in with TV's everywhere and wii, Xbox kinect anything you can think of. Except of course these were all supplied by the Gods specifically Apollo its Olympus style which means it’s gold. But when we get there I notice all the lights are off and it seems like know one is there.
"Percy...” I start to say knowing stuff like this is never good.
"SURPRISE!!" Everyone in the pavilion yells and the light flash on making me jump ten feet in the air.
"Oh my Gods, holy mother of Kronos!!" I yell.
"Happy Birthday Annabeth!!" Everyone yells after they see my face and then start laughing afterwards.
"And happy engagement." I hear someone add in the background which brings up a giant uproar of,'whats?' 'Congrats' 'awwws' and many fainting Aphrodite kids realizing that their mother’s favorite couple was finally tying the knot.
"Oh my Gods, Percy!" I turn around looking accusingly at him.
"You didn't think I would forget your birthday would you?" He says giving me a pouty face (A/N: I honestly don't really know when her birthday is. Just thought I would do something exciting<3)
"No!" I exclaim but add in as a mutter, "but I did." which he seemed to have heard and he just smiles at me.
"Oh I know" he adds in with a whisper only for my ears, "let’s go mingle"
"Alright but you are not leaving my side." I say, “we are in this together"
"Forever." Percy adds in.
We get around to a lot of people. Reyna congratulated us saying that she was hoping Dakota was going to propose soon. Yes the same Kool-Aid craving roman son of Dynosis. They got together after the Giant war when Dakota saved Reyna from a giant. But everyone knew they were meant to be. She got him to lessen up on the Kool-Aid so she could show some dignity in public without a boyfriend with a Kool-Aid mustache. Which he happily obliged to knowing it will make her happy. After that we talked to Dakota and guess what he told us that he was going to propose to Reyna and already had a ring and a day and all the other things picked out. We congratulated him on that and walked on. We talked to Leo and Hazel who were "friends" as they say but everyone knows they like each other. I don't think they want to be couple do to Hazel's emotional stage of Frank's death which has taken a big toll on her life but surprisingly Leo has helped her through it. She was also cured form her curse which Frank cured her from and died in the process which doesn't help with her emotional distress. She still blames herself for what happened even though everyone knows it wasn't her fault. Leo and Hazel gave them A congratulations and said Happy Birthday to me. We saw the newly engaged Jason and Piper, Nico and his girlfriend Vanessa a daughter of Iris that even though Nico has been a player in the past seems to really like this girl. We say hello and get our congratulations. While I talk to Vanessa about girl stuff I see Percy give Nico a man hug and whisper in his ear "You better step up or else you won't ever get a chance." Which was obviously meant for only his ears but which I heard and give a small smile to and listen to Vanessa ramble about weddings and romantic things she loves obviously letting me know that she wants to get married?
As we make our way around we go to our last person Thalia. Percy and I talk with her for a while until he leaves to go get food. It leaves just Thalia and me, which as soon as he leaves she pulls me to a table and we talk about everything. Weddings, Percy's proposal, the Hunger Games, how much we love Peeta over Gale. (Sorry Gale fans) Finally we are so hungry that we decide to go eat. Where I find Percy raiding the desert cart which is filled with deserts including his favorites, Blue chocolate chip cookies. Wow the party planner must have known him well.
"Hey, Seaweed Brain don't eat too much I don't know if I would want a fat husband." I say sarcastically and burst out laughing when he turns towards me with a cookie stuffed in His mouth.

Percy POV
I was peacefully enjoying myself at the desert cart when all of a sudden I hear Annabeth insult my weight in a sarcastic way obviously but I wasn't going to play it that way. So i hastily stuffed a cookie in my mouth and turned around to Annabeth clutching her stomach in pain from laughing so hard. I quickly swallow the cookie so I could retort to her.
"Oh so you are insulting my weights now aren’t we?" I say grabbing her to tickle her.
"No I love you just the way you are Seaweed Brain." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. Then she and I start singing just the way you are by Bruno mars and crack up even more than before.
"Let’s get out of here I've had enough of this party. I can give you your birthday present if you do?" I say mysteriously.
"Let’s go!" she says surprising me and pulling me out of the pavilion. When we get back she kisses me and we don't stop for a while. I'm weaving my fingers through her hair her hands are under my shirt on my chest. She slowly slips my shirt of as my hands wander to hers. We end up having a very "heated" kissing session with no clothes on and we fall asleep in each other’s arms.

A/N: I’m also going to start putting a song at the beginning of each chapter make sure to review and say what the song is!
THNX
Pug, <3

Nice, although it may be a bit graphic for the younger viewrs on this website. I'm 15, so i get what they're doing, but the eleven and twelve year olds may not.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shubham06 said…
Agree with kayleegurule!!
Awesome chapter nd a long one too...
Post soooooon....
Yeah as soon as I reread it I realized that your right I originally wrote this for fanfiction which is generally older viewers considering some stories. That will probably be the only scene like that so don't wory about much more graphic and you probably have a feeling at what im going towards so yeah. I'll maybe tone some parts down when posting here and I was thinking of splitting the original chpaters up so I can keep up with this nad the same story on fanfic.
heart
AMAZINGLY AWESOME chapter. The best yet!!
It was really good. I loved it.
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Magic1799 said…
love it but i pefer percy is in a love triangle with 5 girl after him. IT would make him look cool. But anyway I add you as my Fan and My favorite male character is nico so can you add nico in the story too?
Awesome and GO PEETA loved, post soon
big smile
PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are we all if a sudden talking about HG? Oh right, Gales nose is to big, PEETA!!!
POST SOON!
hahaha so true and when did my forum turn into Hunger games not that I mind love Hunger games GO PEETA!!
I wil def add NIco moments how does best man sound?
cake
Dang it I was first commcent on this page was going to give the person who was first cake. eh guess I'll give to myself
Oh well, and I've been meaning to ask, what is it with people and cake? Not that there's anything wrong with it
Haha idk just saw it somewhere decided to do it? Haha
Okay so I'm writng a chapter for another story either I will update today or Tomorrow it depends on how long I have to update on fanfic. :)
SO MANY WESITES & FANFICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
IT HURTS MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!Po­st soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr precious211 said…
heart
XDDD
Nah my sis is nine and she totally get its.
XDDD
*I raised her well*
Aww this is so sweet:)
smirk
Haha i think I'm going to post a chapter what do you guys think about me doing a part one and part two for each?
big smile
Okay so since I need to got to bed I'm going to do the part one part two, ect. thing and you tell me what you think.

Chapter 4 part 1
(Since this is a short chapter part two will be even shorter soo.... yeah but I'm telling you this is probably the shortestI have ever written.)
Percy's POV
Today was the day that I was dreading for all eternity the one day I wasn't looking forward to when getting married to Annabeth Chase soon to be Jackson. It was the day we shop for everything including her wedding dress. Yeah I know Annabeth isn't the type of person to fret over clothes and stuff. But if you know Annabeth as well as I do she is a perfectionist which in this situation includes her wedding which then effects her wedding dress which then effects the bridesmaids dresses which then effects the flower girl dresses and the list goes on and on and somehow ends up at the color of my underwear. I don't know how but it does.
Right now we are at a bridal shop with Thalia. Which I can't decide is a good or bad thing. At first I thought I was let of the hook of having to listen to Annabeth go on and on as always, but my plans aren't exactly working out. Thalia is probably the most obnoxious person in the store she is basically screaming. Right now she and Annabeth are out of eyesight from my seat by the changing rooms but I know exactly where they are and by how loud they are talking anyone else would too.
"PERCY JACKSON!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I hear Annabeth scream. I jump out of the seat and finger riptide which I know is in my right pocket and rush off towards their voices thinking they are in trouble. When I get there I see they are both wide eyed staring at a dress. Annabeth turns towards me and then she starts giggling.
"What?!" I say, “I thought you were being attacked."
"Oh calm down baby we are fine and you know that...”
"I know I know you are perfectly capable of protecting yourself." I cut her off.
"Right now the real reason I called you over is look at this dress isn't it gorgeous!" She exclaims in a unannabeth way. The dress was white of course. It was strapless with a tight fitting top and flared out at the end and on the left side there were white flowers flowing down the side with a long train. All I could say was,
"WOW!"
"So you like?!!?" Annabeth asked.
"I told you he would like it" Thalia says to her. "Now shoo you saw enough of the dress you can't see it on her its tradition."
Annabeth and I just roll our eyes but obey while they go try it on i go and look at the tuxes.

"Hello sir may I help you?" Asks a petite fake bleach blonde girl, while batting her eyes at me trying to make herself look attractive. But only wants me to scowl more.
"UM? Yes actually I was looking for a tuxedo.
"Oh, well right this ways" She says while motioning for me to follow her. As she walks away she swings her hip seductively which makes me roll my eyes and want to puck. Doesn't she see I'm here with people shopping for wedding dresses? Wow people these days. As I follow her she leads me down tons of isle when she finally gets me to the isle where the tuxedos are.
"Here you are" She says while getting real close to me.
"Uh excuse me personal space" I say while lightly shoving her.
"Oh don't be shy you know you want to kiss me what is there not to resist." she says back and moves closer and closer until she backs me up into a wall. That's when I realize we aren't even the tuxedo isle. Oh gods.
"ANNABETH!" I yell
"Oh don't go crying to her I'm all you need."
"PERCY! PERCY! Where the hell are you?" Then all of a sudden she burst through the racks to where we are.
"What do you think you are doing." she says while putting her hand onher hip, to girl in my personal bubble that only certain people are allowed in.
'What does it look like I'm doing?" She says.
"Well it looks like you are creeping MY FIANCE out."
"I am not creeping him out and you are not his fiancé, you aren't pretty enough." She says which puts me over the top I push her off me and start to shout at her.
"YOU LISTEN TO ME AND YOU LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY" I yell "Annabeth is the most gorgeous person on this planet inside and out. She is smart funny. She even makes me laugh. She is prettier than you will ever be and I love her so so so so much." I say heroically proud of myself and go towards Annabeth while the blonde worker just stands there shocked. Before I even get to her Annabeth jumps in my arms.
"Did you mean it?" She says
"Every word." I say and she kisses me right there. She then wraps her legs around my waist and rests her head on my shoulder. We then set of to find Thalia who is flipping through black dresses.
"Thalia I told you no black!" Annabeth says still in my arms. Thalia turns around frowning which then turns into a smile when she sees us.
"Aww you are so cute" She says as Annabeth slips her legs down and just hugs me swinging us back and forth. WOW she's in a good mood.
"Let me get a picture!" Thalia says as we groan but stay in the same place.
"Okay now look into each other’s eyes." she instructs us. We follow she then snaps the picture and we just stay in the same position looking into each other’s eyes.
"I'll be looking down there, yeah." Thalia says running off.
"I love you wise girl."
"I love your eyes." She says back.
"WHAT! No I love you too or I love you baby Percy, Seaweed Brain nothing." I say holding my hands up in a what is this motion.
"Oh just shut up and kiss me." Annabeth says.
"That I'll accept." I mumble against her lips.
Excellent as always. PERCABETH 4EVER!
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU STUPID EMPLOYE!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
loved it :) That chick better back off
heart
Fabulous!! Amazing!! Epic!! and Awesome as always!!
It was really good and I loved it.
And I also can not wait until u post again. I hope.its really soon!!!!!!!
tongue
Wow sorry guys haven't been on in a while Ill post either tomorrow or tonight. I have a big paper due tomorrow which of course I procrastinated and I had a big dAnce on Friday and everyone came to my house. Yesterday I had this high ropes course thing all day and to top it off we have 2 family parties and I should be ding the report in like 10 minutes which should be easy. A civil war newspaper ugh! Sorry been busy these past couple week but I promise I'll update it's already written I just have go on my laptop which it's saved on and I'm using my iPad. I have two other stories to update. Sorry I'm a busy girl but I won't forget this like the last one on this site. And the sites been updated and stuff I like it it's a new type thing! Sorry bout the wait but cut me some slack here I have a busy life with schoo ending unlike two weeks.
Pug
P.S. sory for the rant if it doesn't make sense sorry. (wow I've been saying that a lot)
big smile
S'okay. I understand.
And I can not wait until u post!!
kiss
New chapter hope you guys like and sorry it took so long.

chapter 4 Part 2
The next day
I wake up to a shinning sun right in my eyes. Normal people would say it’s beautiful. Beautiful my butt its 4 o'clock in the morning curse Apollo and his annoying powers.
"Ugh it’s so bright." I hear Annabeth mumble.
That's when I realize she is right its unusually bright.
"Sup sleepy heads." I hear and look up to see Apollo himself standing there over our bed.
"Sleep well?" He asks as if he did nothing wrong.
"yeah until now." I mumble as I sit up and stretch. Annabeth then slaps me in the arm as she gets up to remind me he is still a God even though he looks about 22 today.
"Lord Apollo is something wrong?" Annabeth asks sweetly while I just scowl.
"Oh no nothing is wrong can't a guy visit the soon to be's?"
"Well yes but it's kind of 4 in the morning." She says back.
"Okay you got me." He says "It's just that I need to talk to Annabeth in private please, Hera sent me."
"Okay?" Annabeth says suspiciously as she gets up and follows Apollo to the other room in my cabin. I try to listen but I can't hear anything. Then all of a sudden I hear Annabeth scream.
"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" That's when I burst through the doors.
"What's going on?" I ask rather forcefully.
"Oh nothing it’s just that Hera's palace's throne..." she says taking a long pause.
"Her throne..." I say using hand motions to go on.
"IT BLEW UP!" She says really loud while I give her a weird look as does Apollo, which makes me realize he has no idea what she is talking about.
"It blew up? Really? I Say sarcastically
"Yep it just blew up." She says gulping.
"It blew up, now who would do that."I ask giving her a look as I know she is lying.
"Fine I can't lie to you Percy..."
TBC

Kinda short but its just part two next will hopefully be longer and if I get 5 replies i'll post early.
post please
big smile
Ok how about at least two more replies im sure that Kaia143 will reply and some others who read.
heart
Amazingly awesome chapter!!!!!!!! It was sooooo good!!!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!
AND I can not wait until u post again(which is like when one more person comments) so I cant wait!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ReadingGurl said…
like it
big smile
HAhah kaia I love how you are so energetic and just like I promised I'll post just firing up the laptop.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth1000 said…
crying
A CLIFFY! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME...! *sits in the cornner and pouts*
big smile
haha well your cliffy will be answered in 5 minutes due to promises that lickily for you Kaia reminded me of so I hope you like I'm just making sure its perfect and then be ready
smile
As promised hope you like!

The Rest of Our Lives
Chapter 5 Part 1

(A/N: Okay so you all probably guessed on my decision so you know what's going to happen. In my opinion Percy might be a little OC in this chapter but maybe no. I hope you like it R&R Thnx)

Annabeth's POV
When Apollo asked me to talk in private I was a little surprised that it was Hera who sent him I mean she hates me. We might be better now and all with me bearing the Mark of Athena (A/N I have no idea what the mark of Athena is this is just my made up version of it), but still she isn't the type of god to do this kind of thing. So as Apollo took me away from Percy to tell you the truth I was kind of scared, but I would never tell Percy that or he'll never live it down.
"Annabeth, I know you are kinda scared and all, cause you know this is Hera we are talking about she may be the most useless God but she still may be slightly intimidating." He said and we heard a rumble from the sky, "Oh calm down, Mommy." He replied mockingly and I snorted.
"Ok so she sent me down here to tell you something she found out through the one thing she is actually good for." Thousands of things went through my mind then, 'what could he be talking about?' 'what would Hera's talents be any good to tell me?'
"Annabeth?" I hear distantly until a hand is waving in front of my face.
"Wha?"
"Annabeth, I just told you, you were pregnant." Apollo says casually.
"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I scream at his face and at that moment Percy bursts through the door.
"What's going on?" He asks
"Oh nothing its just that Hera's palace's throne..." I say trying to think of an excuse I want to know everything before I tell him.
"her throne..."He says annoyed, he knows me to well.
"IT BLEW UP!" I say loud and he just gives me a weird look and so does Apollo.
"It Blew up? Really?" He says obviously not buying my lie.
"Yep it just blew up."
"It blew up, now who would do that." He asks and I know there is no way to lie to him so I decide to tell him the truth.
"Fine I can't lie to you Percy..." I start, "Hera says I'm pregnant." I say sheepishly and he just stares at me opening and closing his mouth like a fish, then before I know it he is out the door sprinting. That's when I burst out crying.
"I can't believe this is happening to me! I can't be pregnant, I'm not even married!" I say and sink to the floor with my knees to my chest and crying even more than before. But as soon as I think about it, its perfectly logical...,"MY BIRTHDAY!" I exclaim which startles Apollo who is looking out the window probably for someone to consult me.
"Yep that's it sweetheart," He replies, "Oh look there's Thalia why don't I go get her for you!" He exclaims ready to run out of this situation at no cost.
"Sorry can't help you
Have a loving friend do so
I am awesome "
"Ugh that's the best I got, see ya." He says and rushes out the door. Next thing I know the kitchen door bursts open and in comes Thalia.
"What did he do?" She asks
"He ran, he ran I told him and he ran." I say bluntly.
"What did you tell him that would make him run?" She asks curiously.
"Thals, promise you won't freak and tell the whole world?" I say seriously.
"Yeah of course."
"I'm pregnant" I tell her and she just stares at me opening and closing her mouth just like Percy did.
"How did you find out?" She asks after a couple minutes of what seemed like thinking through what to say.
"Well Apollo came this morning and asked to speak with me and that Hera sent him." She just growls at her name but I continue," and he told me I was pregnant. At first I didn't think it was possible until I remember my birthday night, and you remember how I left early."
"Oh Annabeth." was her only reply and just hugs me like she did when we were on the run when I was 7 years old and I just cry some more into her shoulder.
"I can't have a baby now I'm not even married! How am I supposed to raise a child I will be a horrible mother." I say into her shoulder.
"Annabeth Chase don't you dare talk like that!" She scolds me, " you will be a great mother, Percy will come around I'm sure he just needed time to think. You and him will get married and raise that child together if its the last thing I do!"
"Thanks Thals." I smile at her.
"Ok I'm going to go find Kelp for Brains and tell him to get his but over here and you guys can kiss and makeup or whatever you do?" She says and confidently walks out the door to look for my seaweed brain.

Hey readers new chapter!:)