Helden des Olymp Immortal Protagonist Can u plz read it is aweosome

jojo12313 posted on May 02, 2012 at 07:52PM
I think you should read it then you will understand it is a greatr stroy but you gotta trust me this time i SHALL post

Helden des Olymp 45 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jojo12313 said…
1 commnetn than i will post
Chapter 1
Place Titans Curse

Aphrodite had called a SPEACIAL meeting in her limousine. Out of all the heroes I have to be the one. It was very unusual for a goddess to ask for a meeting during the quest, especially, a love goddess to ask for a meeting about love. I really wanted to leave, but I couldn’t decline or she would make sure I would have a bad love life, and almost everyone does not want that. Okay so here is the time to confess. You see I kind of lied about everything that happened about our love meeting. So here is how it really went.

I had tried to walk as slowly as possibly, dragging my legs trying to go in there as slow as possible, but the war god knew what I was doing so he pushed me. I really wanted my friends behind my back, but I knew that was impossible because it was a SPECIAL meeting as I recall Ares said. It just felt more comfortable having friends by your side. You know what I mean? When I walked in the limousine I noticed the fragrance. It like sweet flowers dipped in the best fragrance. It probably was the best smell in the world. Wait what am I thinking, that fragrance really has gotten to me.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Neptune2148 said…
post soon good start
Chapter 1
Place Titans Curse

Aphrodite had called a SPEACIAL meeting in her limousine. Out of all the heroes I have to be the one. It was very unusual for a goddess to ask for a meeting during the quest, especially, a love goddess to ask for a meeting about love. I really wanted to leave, but I couldn’t decline or she would make sure I would have a bad love life, and almost everyone does not want that. Okay so here is the time to confess. You see I kind of lied about everything that happened about our love meeting. So here is how it really went.

I had tried to walk as slowly as possibly, dragging my legs trying to go in there as slow as possible, but the war god knew what I was doing so he pushed me. I really wanted my friends behind my back, but I knew that was impossible because it was a SPECIAL meeting as I recall Ares said. It just felt more comfortable having friends by your side. You know what I mean? When I walked in the limousine I noticed the fragrance. It like sweet flowers dipped in the best fragrance. It probably was the best smell in the world. Wait what am I thinking, that fragrance really has gotten to me.

When I walked in the second thing I noticed was she was smiling, but this smile was BIG. She told me to sit in her Limo and enjoy the talk. Or should I say SPECIAL meeting. When i sat down I could see her not smiling but frowning. I asked her what was wrong. She did not say anything. When that is when i came up with a conclusion that something was wrong in her love plan. Like she had read my mind she said "You are correct Perseus,"
I really did not want her to say my real name, but as usual i ignored it. All she said was "Plans lie ahead of you so Brace Yourself for the Love you will have and the adventures you will have with your love"Then she told me to leave. I was like "That's all" because like a meeting that was 1 minute. It wasted a minute of my quest i was having. It was very disturbing, but i knew what she said was going to shock me about my love and my powers
two comment then i post another chapter
Vor mehr als einem Jahr horse22133454 said…
intresting post
soon two comments now POST
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pjlover447 said…
pooost plzzz
ha its 3 somment i will post a chap
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Percy2 said…
big smile
please poste
sorry but i gots to go to churhc when i get home i will TRY to post a chapter
Chapter 2
So on my mind I was thinking is the most confusing, Oracles were the scariest, and Cronus was probably the most stupid one. I also am the person who thinks weird stuff in the wrong situation, like now I’m thinking about ranks for people and I’m about to die by the stupid one. In case you don’t know who is the stupid one. I think I just said it in the 1 sentence, Cronus. The stupid thing about him was I did not know what he was going to achieve of killing me. That overgrown SO CALLED King of the Titans challenged me to a death match. He told me we could use all powers and weapons. I was like umm I barely have powers here and that is when I blacked out from the power of Cronus Scythe slicing me.
Sneak peek

Chapter 2
The last olympian
So on my mind I was thinking is the most confusing, Oracles were the scariest, and Cronus was probably the most stupid one. I also am the person who thinks weird stuff in the wrong situation, like now I’m thinking about ranks for people and I’m about to die by the stupid one. In case you don’t know who is the stupid one. I think I just said it in the 1 sentence, Cronus. The stupid thing about him was I did not know what he was going to achieve of killing me. That overgrown SO CALLED King of the Titans challenged me to a death match. He told me we could use all powers and weapons. I was like umm I barely have powers here and that is when I blacked out from the power of Cronus Scythe slicing me.
My whole body was in intense pain. Even with the dip in the River Styx was no match for this type of pain. Suddenly, I find myself in a chamber with 3 people. I assumed I was dead and was right in front of the 3 people who judge me when I die, but as usual I was wrong. It was a flash back from the past. I saw Aphrodite, which was strange, Chaos, and Styx together. Their power was great; there was no way to describe this intense power. I looked at each one, Styx looked pale, but strong, Chaos looked stern, serious with jet black hair like mines, and Aphrodite looked like a radiant from the sun. They all looked serious. They started to chant in an Ancient voice older than the Titans themselves. The voices stopped and a baby boy stood there. The ancient people stopped and said a blessing. Then the boy fell asleep. They spoke in Greek about the boy in a 70,000 year of sleep. And awaken when the time comes.
I got back to the present time, but something was different about me. I was glowing with intense power. I could feel Το αίμα του πρωταγωνιστή, the blood of the protagonist, in my veins, and I knew that child was me. I could remember Aphrodite talking to me about the future where I would unlock my true self and here I was not letting anybody destroy Olympus.
You should see the look on Cronus’ face. It was priceless. He frowned and said” So you are the ancient sleepy one”. I was confused and said Yep. I am the one who will destroy you.
sneak peek of the sneak peek

post soon
big smile
POST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
i need more fans
Vor mehr als einem Jahr megon4ever said…
Post soon!!!
i love this story!!!
You rock bro!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oceanlover123 said…
big smile
post soon! seriously love it!
thx sis
and i cant post for a while
kinda in a
WAR
PLZ GOD OF ARES HELP US IN THIS WAR
OH BTW WE ARE KILLING BUTTS
MEGAN4EVER
KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
AINT I RIGHT SISTER???
okay i will post in a few minutes after i get my haircut, my project
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bukluvr17 said…
thiz is cool post wen u can
surprise
Chapter 2
The last olympian
My whole body was in intense pain. Even with the dip in the River Styx was no match for this type of pain. Suddenly, I find myself in a chamber with 3 people. I assumed I was dead and was right in front of the 3 people who judge me when I die, but as usual I was wrong. It was a flash back from the past. I saw Aphrodite, which was strange, Chaos, and Styx together. Their power was great; there was no way to describe this intense power. I looked at each one, Styx looked pale, but strong, Chaos looked stern, serious with jet black hair like mines, and Aphrodite looked like a radiant from the sun. They all looked serious. They started to chant in an Ancient voice older than the Titans themselves. The voices stopped and a baby boy stood there. The ancient people stopped and said a blessing. Then the boy fell asleep. They spoke in Greek about the boy in a 70,000 year of sleep. And awaken when the time comes.
I got back to the present time, but something was different about me. I was glowing with intense power. I could feel Το αίμα του πρωταγωνιστή, the blood of the protagonist, in my veins, and I knew that child was me. I could remember Aphrodite talking to me about the future where I would unlock my true self and here I was not letting anybody destroy Olympus.
You should see the look on Cronus’ face. It was priceless. He frowned and said” So you are the ancient sleepy one”. I was confused and said Yep. I am the one who will destroy you.
I charged at his priceless face. He did not even have time to react. It was probably because of his shock or I was super fast. I pretty much 100% was going to kill him. I was slashing, hacking, and destroying everything that stood in my way. This pretty much was only Cronus. I was having so much killing him I did not notice Annabeth striking her dagger at me. If I was a Demi-god still I would have been toast. She stuck with great accuracy and speed, but my ADHD kicked in and I dodged it. The good news of the attempt was it killed Cronus. The other good news was I had time to do an ancient spell that killed Cronus forever. It took a lot of energy it made me faint right on that spot. I fell unconscious smelling perfume carrying me to a palace.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MasterofCards said…
Chapter 3
I wake up felling like I was boiled in hot water. My body was aching. The explosion of Cronus knocked me out cold. The other thing is noticed was the smell of perfume. I was on a comfy bed. I try to stand up but I feel a hand holding me down. I look to see who it is. I see one of the most beautiful girls in the world. Her hair was wavy with brown hair. Her skin was extremely smooth. Her eyes were dazzling it made me go in a trance. In a soothing voice Aphrodite told me to rest.
2 Days later on Olympus
Everyone is crying, crying because Percy is gone, nowhere to be found in the battle site. Everyone is giving the speech of this young hero.
Dionysus
I got to admit that seaweed brat is not annoying like other campers. He saved a life of my son and I don’t know how to owe him. My opinion of to Honor this hero is to build a statue of him on the gates of Camp- Half Blood.
That is my speech

2 days later Percy Pov
I wake up, I don’t know like 2 days or 3 days later after sleeping like a baby,. The first thing is here is you droll when you sleep. I thought it was Annabeth so I said” Wise Girl, is that you,” I hear a joyful chuckle it says”, No, it’s Aphrodite,” The minute I here Aphrodite I jump up. This pretty much resulted to back pain and much other stuff! After the recovery, I ask here where are we. She says nothing and tells me to go to sleep. I fall to sleep hearing 2 more voices talking to Aphrodite
Sneak Peek
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bukluvr17 said…
plz post the rest soon
big smile
post soon Who knew mr.D was nice
heart
Oh my gosh!!
MasterofCards, you're a really good author!!
Keep going bro!!
Luv the story!!
what about jojo12313
THE LAST TWO SENTENCES WERE FOR HIM
........ jeezzz chillll
just jking and what are the caps for
i will post a chapter in a few
Chapter 3
I wake up felling like I was boiled in hot water. My body was aching. The explosion of Cronus knocked me out cold. The other thing is noticed was the smell of perfume. I was on a comfy bed. I try to stand up but I feel a hand holding me down. I look to see who it is. I see one of the most beautiful girls in the world. Her hair was wavy with brown hair. Her skin was extremely smooth. Her eyes were dazzling it made me go in a trance. In a soothing voice Aphrodite told me to rest.
2 Days later on Olympus
Everyone is crying, crying because Percy is gone, nowhere to be found in the battle site. Everyone is giving the speech of this young hero.
Dionysus
I got to admit that seaweed brat is not annoying like other campers. He saved a life of my son and I don’t know how to owe him. My opinion of to Honor this hero is to build a statue of him on the gates of Camp- Half Blood.
That is my speech

2 days later Percy Pov
I wake up, I don’t know like 2 days or 3 days later after sleeping like a baby,. The first thing is here is you droll when you sleep. I thought it was Annabeth so I said” Wise Girl, is that you,” I hear a joyful chuckle it says”, No, it’s Aphrodite,” The minute I here Aphrodite I jump up. This pretty much resulted to back pain and much other stuff! After the recovery, I ask here where are we. She says nothing and tells me to go to sleep. I fall to sleep hearing 2 more voices talking to Aphrodite.
Aphrodite Pov
I was talking to Percy when I feel a strong presence, probably my dad Chaos, approaching my palace at Chaos’ place. I also feel another presence, not that strong not too weak, coming too. I quickly tell Percy to go to sleep. It was a close call since the minute they walk in he sleeps. The minute he walks in he says “What are you doing saving Percy and breaking the Divine Law I gave you” I feel mad and snap back saying” It’s time we tell him the truth 4 years at camp suffering through many quest., suffering many injuries and many losses of friend. It’s about time we tell him,” He sighs in defeat and chants a special spell releasing him from his Demi-god from. I took many minutes, but he finished it with a glow in his hands. Immediately, Percy changes form to a guy with black hair, white eyes, a scar on his arm, and more toned body. Chaos leaves the room in silence. He leaves me there with Percy drooling during his sleep. I just can’t wait till he learns the truth.
CAP LOCKS ARE MY FAV TYPE OF WRITING.... SO YEAH
I'M NOT YELLING THOUGH..
GREAT CHAPTER!
POST MORE!!
I'M STILL CONFUSED THOUGH, IS THIS JOJO12313 OR SOMEBODY ELSE?
i need more comments
Vor mehr als einem Jahr childofhermes said…
hmmm
^ ^ I am also confused anyway post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ReadingGurl said…
me too ^
about what?
i will post if possible
Chapter 4
Percy Pov
I wake up again smelling the scent of strong perfume. My vision was extremely blurry. It was like I was looking through a translucent material. I couldn’t move a muscle. One move of me body I would just faint. So instead of spending the rest of my life fainting because of pain, I started thinking what happened.

I saw the primordial gods, well 3 of them, but the power they possessed was intense. It would make the gods, titans, and every being in the universe bow to these all-powerful gods. They spoke in language older than the titans themselves. It felt like a worm, a small piece of creation.

I was woken out of the trance by Aphrodite, which really pissed me off because I was trying to remember the past. I stopped at the part when they said some language to this baby. Well, Aphrodite touched my forehead and everything came back. I saw everything in fast-forward. I saw how I defeated the titan Cronus and how he exploded sending me across space and time. She told me was in ancient Greece, the time where people had no mercy. I hated Fate, wasn’t the Titans enough to ruin my life. Now they had to send me back in time.
Sneak peek
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pegasus100 said…
smile
Wow sounds Awesome.
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE IT HATE IT COMMENT PLZ
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DoTH said…
cool
this is cool.post soon.
no one comments i need more comments
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigod324 said…
This is cool post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr truechaos said…
this is awesome!!!
I NEED MORE COMMENTS
UNTIL GET 50 COMMENTS I WONT POST