Helden des Olymp Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
 Disclaimer: RR owns this Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

Helden des Olymp 3311 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 3311

Vor mehr als einem Jahr kayleegurule said…
mischievous
“Uh, let’s continue,” Rachel urged nervously. She knew Percy, she’d even liked him at one point, and she knows how oblivious he can be. So she knows this can’t be good.
Annabeth was still looking at the hallway where her boyfriend disappeared. She reluctantly tore her eyes away and nodded.
“I want to do that,” she sighed.
“What?” I asked.
“Build something like that. You ever see the Parthenon, Percy?”
“Only in pictures.”
“Someday, I’m going to see it in person. I’m going to build the greatest monument to the gods, ever. Something that’ll last a thousand years.”

“Mission accomplished,” Thalia laughed looking at her friend.
Annabeth nodded happily thinking about her redesigned Olympus right now.
“What’d you rebuild?” Jason asked.
“You’ll see,” Rachel said.
I laughed. “You? An architect?”
“It is kind of funny if you think about it,” Connor thought.
His brothers and Leo nodded in agreement while trying not to laugh.
“Apparently Percy agreed with you,” Rachel mentioned.
“Why?” Leo wondered.
I don’t know why, but I found it funny. Just the idea of Annabeth trying to sit quietly and draw all day.
“Oh, now I get it,” Leo chuckled. His chuckles soon died down when he noticed Annabeth’s glare.
Her cheeks flushed.
“Oh my god! You’ve heard it! We have proof! Annabeth blushed because of Percy! Finally!” Connor cried happily.
Everyone but Jason, Leo, Piper, Frank, and Hazel laughed at a embarrassed Annabeth.
“I don’t get it,” Piper said confused.
“Annabeth . . . never . . . blushes,” Nico gasped holding his aching side from laughing so hard.
“It’s . . . a shock . . . if she . . . does,” Thalia agreed.
“Okay, then,” Piper mumbled quietly.
“Yes, an architect. Athena expects her children to create things, not just tear them down, like a certain god of earthquakes I could mention.”
“That was mean,” Tyson pouted.
“Oh, Ty, I’m sorry,” Annabeth apologized.
The young Cyclopes shook his head, crossed his arms, and refused to look at the daughter of Athena. He looked at the ground pouting.
“Harsh,” Frank said agreeing. “I am related to Poseidon as well.”
“Oh, come on guys,” Annabeth said. “That was before Percy and I were friends. I take it back now.”
Both relatives of Poseidon refused to look at Annabeth.
I watched the churning brown water of the Mississippi below.
“Sorry,” Annabeth said. “That was mean.”
“Can’t we work together a little?” I pleaded. “I mean, didn’t Athena and Poseidon ever cooperate?”
Annabeth had to think about it.

“They really don’t get along that often,” Jake commented.
“Yeah, it’s a lot like Artemis and Apollo,” Thalia added. “They never stop bickering.”
“Well, maybe if Artemis was a little less uptight then they’d get along,” Will jibed to Thalia.
“Or if Apollo wasn’t such a guy,” Thalia argued.
“If he wasn’t a guy I wouldn’t be here!” Will snapped.
“Good!” Thalia yelled.
“Shut up!” Everyone looked at Clarisse. “Now if you don’t shut up, I will personally give you a knuckle sandwich that’ll make you pass out for a month. Now stop.”
Thalia and Will did as told.
“Good,” Clarisse said sitting back down next to her boyfriend. “Continue Gingy.”
Rachel looked slightly offended but continued either way.
“I guess . . . the chariot,” she said tentatively. “My mom invented it, but Poseidon created horses out of the crests of waves. So they had to work together to make it complete.”
“Then we can cooperate, too. Right?”
We rode into the city, Annabeth watching as the Arch disappeared behind a hotel.
“I suppose,” she said at last.
We pulled onto the Amtrak station downtown. The intercom told us we’d have a three-hour layover before departing for Denver.
Grover stretched. Before he was even fully awake, he said, “Food.”

“What is with you and food?” Hazel asked. “Fauns are never that hungry.”
“In our defense, Satyrs do more work than Fauns,” Grover argued.
“Still,” Hazel sighed.
“Come on, goat boy,” Annabeth said. “Sightseeing.”
“Sightseeing?”
“The Gateway Arch,” she said. “This may be my only chance to ride to the top. Are you coming or not?”
Grover and I exchanged looks.
I wanted to say no, but I figured that if Annabeth was going, we couldn’t very well let her go alone.

“It’s a good thing we all went after all,” Grover said.
Annabeth nodded in agreement.
“Why?” Jason asked.
“You’ll see,” Annabeth said simply.
Grover shrugged. “As long as there’s a snack bar without monsters.”
Thalia immediately burst out laughing. “The dam snack bar,” she choked out. Grover joined her laughing fest.
Everyone looked at the two of them weirdly.
“Uh, what?” Nico asked.
They both shook their head unable to stop laughing enough to explain it.
“Just continue,” Annabeth told Rachel knowing it would probably be a while before they stopped.
The Arch was about a mile from the train station. Late in the day the lines to get in weren’t that long. We threaded our way through the underground museum, looking at covered wagons, and other junk from the 1800s. It wasn’t all that thrilling, but Annabeth kept telling us interesting facts about how the Arch was built, and Grover kept passing me jelly beans, so I was okay.
Annabeth rolled her eyes at her boyfriend’s thoughts.
I kept looking around, though, at the other people in line. “You smell anything?” I murmured to Grover.
He took his nose out of the jelly-bean bag long enough to sniff.

“Jelly beans,” Grover murmured dreamily.
“Underground,” he said distastefully. “Underground air always smells like monsters. Probably doesn’t mean anything.”
But something felt wrong to me. I had a feeling we shouldn’t be here.
“Guys,” I said. “You know the gods’ symbols of power?”
Annabeth had been in the middle of reading about the construction equipment used to build the arch, but she looked over. “Yeah?”
“Well, Hade-”
Grover cleared his throat. “We’re in a public place. . . . You mean our friend downstairs?”

“Way, way, way, way, way downstairs,” Nico corrected.
“Um, right,” I said. “Our friend way downstairs. Doesn’t he have a hat like Annabeth’s?”
“You mean the Helm of Darkness,” Annabeth said. “Yeah, that’s his symbol of power. I saw it next to his seat during the winter solstice council meeting.”
“He was there?” I asked.
She nodded. “It’s the only time he’s allowed to visit Olympus-the darkest day of the year.

“Back then,” Nico said. “Now he’s allowed there whenever he wants because he has a throne.”
“When did Hades get a throne to Olympus?” Hazel asked.
“You’ll see,” Nico told her.
The newer demigods were really beginning to hate those words.
But his helm is a lot more powerful than my invisibility hat, if what I’ve heard is true. . . .”
“It allows him to become darkness,” Grover confirmed. “He can melt into shadow or pass through walls. He can’t be touched, or seen, or heard. And he can radiate fear so intense it can drive you insane or stop your heart. Why do you think all rational creatures fear the dark?”

“More people fear the dark when we’re kids rather than now,” Piper claimed. “I mean who’s afraid of the dark now?”
Grover, Leo, and Connor all raised their hands.
“Never mind,” Piper said.
“But then . . . how do we know he’s not here right now, watching us?” I asked.
Annabeth and Grover exchanged looks.
“We don’t,” Grover said.

“That’s comforting,” Katie shivered.
Will instinctively placed his arm around Katie to comfort her. She immediately melted into his side.
Travis narrowed his eyes at the couple.
“Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better,” I said. “Got any blue jelly beans left?”
I’d almost mastered my jumpy nerves when I saw the tiny little elevator car we were going to ride to the top of the Arch, and I knew I was in trouble. I hate confined places. They make me nuts.

“I didn’t know Percy was claustrophobic?” Nico questioned.
“Wait! Percy hates Santa Clause? How could he?!” Connor cried.
“Percy doesn’t hate Santa Clause,” Annabeth said watching Connor confused.
“But you said, Percy’s claustrophobic,” Connor said. “That means he hates Santa Clause.”
“Claustrophobic means that you hate being in small spaces,” Annabeth explained.
“Oh.”
Annabeth rolled her eyes at the son of Hermes.
We got shoehorned into the car with this big fat lady and her dog, a Chihuahua with a rhinestone collar.
“Isn’t he a charmer,” Rachel commented laughing.
A lot of the girls laughed in agreement.
I figured maybe the dog was a seeing-eye Chihuahua, because none of the guards said a word about it.
We started going up, inside the Arch. I’d never been in an elevator that went in a curve, and my stomach wasn’t too happy about it.

“I’d have to agree with him there,” Thalia murmured quietly. Heights were bad enough, but when you’re on a curve as well now that’s bad.
“No parents?” the fat lady asked us.
She had beady eyes; pointy coffee-stained teeth; a floppy denim hat, and a denim dress that bulged so much, she looked like a blue-jean blimp.

“I’m really starting to hate how he describes things,” Nico commented.
“They’re below,” Annabeth told her. “Scared of heights.”
“Oh, the poor dears.”
The Chihuahua growled. The woman said, “Now, now, Sonny. Behave.” The dog had beady eyes like its owner, intelligent and vicious.
I said, “Sonny. Is that his name?”
“No,” the lady told me.
She smiled, as if that cleared everything up.

“It doesn’t,” Hazel said.

Back in the bedroom, Percy said, “Okay, Reyna, what’s going on? You’ve been acting weird since we got here.”
“I’ve been acting weird!” Reyna exclaimed. “What about you?”
“What about me?”
“You’ve been acting different since we got here!”
“No, I haven’t,” Percy denied.
“Yes, you have,” Reyna insisted.
“Well, I can’t help it,” Percy justified. “I’m different here because I’m with my friends. I’m with the people I grew up with. I’m with my family.”
Reyna glared at him half-heartedly. “And what about us? Are we just replacements to your perfect life?”
“What? No! Reyna, what is with you? You’ve never acted like this before,” Percy sounded conflicted. A part of him wanted to figure out what was wrong, and the other part wanted to get the Hades out of there.
“Maybe because I’ve never felt so hurt before,” Reyna told him in a small voice.
Percy immediately felt sympathy for her. “Reyna,” he moved forward and pulled her into a hug. Reyna smiled lightly and leaned into him. She couldn’t resist but breathe in his breezy sea smell. “What’s wrong? Is it about Jason and Piper?”
Percy felt Reyna shake her head in the crook of his neck.
“Then what’s wrong?” Percy asked. Percy pulled away so they were arms-length from each other. Reyna immediately missed the closeness. Percy placed his hand on her arm in a comforting gesture. “Talk to me, Reyna. What’s bothering you?”
Reyna didn’t say anything as she looked up at Percy. All of a sudden, Percy felt Reyna’s lips against his. His eyes widened and he pulled away at the exact moment someone said, “What the Hades is going on here!”
Percy jumped away to find Thalia Grace in the doorway.
Thalia went to leave the room, but Percy jumped forward before she could get far. He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and dragged her back into the bedroom.
“Reyna, leave now!” Percy’s voice was hard and unforgiving.
“Oh, yeah, protect your girlfriend!” Thalia spat.
Reyna stood there unmoving.
“Now!”
Reyna jumped shocked at the harshness of Percy’s voice.
“Sorry,” she murmured quietly before leaving the room.
Percy move forward to lock the door before Thalia could. He stood in front of the closed door blocking Thalia’s exit.
“I can’t believe you’d do this!” Thalia snapped. “Annabeth is my best friend! How could you do that to her?!”
“It wasn’t my faul-”
“Oh, it wasn’t your fault? Really, Percy. You’re gonna use that line! You just cheated on your girlfriend!”
“I-I didn’t cheat!” Percy argued. “Reyna kissed me! I didn’t kiss her back!”
“And why should I believe that?!”
“Because I’m your friend! You know me Thalia. You know my flaw! You know I’d never do anything to purposely hurt Annabeth,” Percy took a deep breath, his voice level lowering slightly. “You know I’d never cheat on her.”
“So what happened? Did you and Reyna date before you got your memory back or something?” Thalia asked. She was still angry but her anger was slowly dissipating.
He shook my head. “No. She asked me to, but I never forgot Annabeth, so I immediately told her no. I guess she liked me more than she let on.”
“Or you were just being your regular Kelp Headed self,” Thalia chided, with a small smile.
Percy snorted nodded. “I need to work on that.”
“Yeah, you may want to work a little harder,” Thalia rolled her eyes. “You are going to tell Annabeth, aren’t you?”
“Yeah, I just don’t know how. We just got back together . . . I don’t want to lose her again,” Percy admitted.
“But if you don’t tell her then eventually she may find out from someone else and she’ll really hate you then,” Thalia told him.
“I know. I’ll tell her,” he decided, “but I’ll do it when the time is right. I will tell her though.”
“Good, because if you don’t I will.”
“I know.”
They both moved to leave the room.
“Hey, Thalia,” Percy spoke up in the hall.
“What?”
“Thanks.”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just don’t make me regret it.”

Please don't hate me!
 “Uh, let’s continue,” Rachel urged nervously. She knew Percy, she’d even liked him at one poi
Nicosgurl commented…
Liebe the baby Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
lol amazing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicosgurl said…
mischievous
Omg annabeth is gona flip this should be amusing to read
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
no she is gonna kill herself
im writing the next chapter

hope u like it.

jk
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WatchYourBack said…
Oh gods when Annabeth finds out
Plz post sometime in the future
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
oh jeez, kaylee. im gonna hafta spend some time thinking how im gonna write the next part. wish me luck!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr extremeriordan said…
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mechdemigod said…
reyna is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!
cinnominbubble commented…
I Sekunde that sentement! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blackjack-Arion said…
surprise
That was amazing..... God Reyna.....poor annabeth
oh post, please
hey guys. ive started on the post, but i want to finish the chapter for my other forum. it wont be much longer, unless my laptop starts acting up again.
kayleegurule commented…
I feel the Fans may kill Du if Du don't post soon. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cinnominbubble said…
OKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
Plz post
The suspense is killing me.
WatchYourBack commented…
your not the only one Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr catandherolover said…
Puhlease post, it's been 8 days, I can't wait much longer😬
catandherolover commented…
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee new page Vor mehr als einem Jahr
kayleegurule commented…
Sorry guys I would but its RG turns. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sorry for not being here for days. and sorry for the short post, but i wasnt really sure what to write, and i didn't want to make everything so serious. :P ugh, lame excuses.

Annabeth kept staring at the door Percy and Reyna had disappeared into. She checked her watch again. It’s been almost ten minutes, and no sign of the two. Her heart started to thump. If that moron lays a finger on Percy… she didn’t finish the thought.
Next to her, Thalia leaned
Annabeth and the others watched as Reyna ran out of the room, her eyes slightly puffy, and into the bathroom. Then they could hear Percy and Thalia yelling at each other. Annabeth couldn’t really make out what they were saying.
Everyone exchanged nervous glances. Whatever was going on inside the room probably wasn’t going to well. Then the shouting died out and the door opened.
All the demigods and non-demigods in the room held their breath as Percy and Thalia rejoined them.
“Percy!” Annabeth jumped up, grabbing his arm. “What happened? Why is Reyna crying?”
To her surprise, Percy looked at Thalia uncertainly, who smiled and nodded.
He leaned down and whispered, “Can I talk to you privately.”
“Sure,” she said, “but why?”
“Tell you later.” He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the bedroom.

Thalia sat down and looked at the confused looks from everyone. Rolling her eyes, she snatched the book from Rachel’s hands and started reading.
At the top of the Arch, the observation deck reminded me of a tin can with carpeting. Rows of tiny windows looked out over the city on one side and the river on the other. The view was okay, but if there’s anything I like less than a confined space, it’s confined space six hundred feet in the air. I was ready to go pretty quick.
Thalia snorted. “And Percy’s the one who laughed about my fear of heights.”
Annabeth kept talking about structural supports, and how she would’ve made the windows bigger, and designed a see-through floor. She probably could’ve stayed up there for hours,
“Typical Annabeth,” Rachel grinned.
Nico rolled his eyes. “Ugh, one of her most annoying moments.”
but luckily for me the park ranger announced that the observation would be closing in a few minutes.
Grover sighed. “What a relief to hear that.”
I steered Grover and Annabeth toward the exit, loaded them into the elevator, and I was about to get in myself when I realized there were already two other tourists inside. No room for me.
The park ranger said, “Next car, sir.”
“We’ll get out,” Annabeth said. “We’ll wait with youj.”
But that was going to mess everybody up and take even more time, so I said, “Naw, it’s okay. I’ll see you guys at the bottom.”

“Uh-oh,” Piper said. “I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.”
Grover shot a finger gun at Piper. “You got that right.”
Rachel face-palmed. “Was there a single where Percy didn’t meet something bad.”
“Probably not.”
“Oh, why did I have to meet him?”

Meanwhile, Percy and Annabeth were back in the bedroom.
“So what do you want to tell me?” Annabeth asked, confused when Percy closed the door.
Percy took a deep breath. “Annabeth, please don’t get mad at me. I didn’t want this to happen either. I tried to resist.”
“Perrrcy… what are you talking about?”
He bit his lips nervously. “Annabeth, Reyna kissed me.”
It took her a few seconds to process that, then rage filled her mind. “WHAT?!? SHE DID WHAT?!?”
She was so outraged she clenched her fists and punched Percy in the face. “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?”
Annabeth went in for another punch, but Percy caught her arm. His face was all bloody now. “Annabeth, listen. I didn’t kiss her. I told you, I tried to resist. I would never intend to kiss another girl. I would never do that. You know that I won’t.”
Sniffing, Annabeth sat back down and Percy wiped his face. He sounded so sincere. Besides, his fatal flaw was personal loyalty. It’s not like him to cheat on her. “Fine,” she said, standing up. “But I’m going to beat the crap out of her.”
Good job! Although the conversation between them was unrealistic it was way too easy for Percy
Vor mehr als einem Jahr narnialabyrinth said…
If you got the seven of the prophecy in the Heroes of Olympus to read HoO series, the girls would get all worried and the guys would start arguing about who's hotter lets just face the truth guys
When I start writing my chapter I'll try to add a little more into the whole Percy-cheating-on-Annabeth-and-Annabeth-wa­nts­-to­-ki­ll-­Rey­na conversation. I'll start working on it this weekend. BTW I'm reading the PJO series again so I'm ready for the movie that comes out next month. I'm also going to re-read HoO again. It feels so good to read the books again.
rainbow_girl commented…
i re-read them all the time, when im bored. :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicosgurl commented…
^same Vor mehr als einem Jahr
WatchYourBack commented…
i just finished re-reading re-readingthe Bücher last week Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I thing Ive practically got them memorized, I re-read them so much! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm re-reading all the time. I never stop re-reading, because when I don't read riordan for 24 hours I go into withdrawal
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i-am-evil said…
smile
Hello people I is back! I kinda sorta forgot my password. Some of you might remember me as pineapple, still don't under stand that nickname.
WatchYourBack commented…
WELCOME BACK Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Pineapple? Really? Ok then:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
i-am-evil commented…
Fine then cranky Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Ok while waiting for a post-

I'm reading the Alchemist and I keep waiting for them to mention Harry Potter, or at least Dumbledore!
POST!
extremeriordan commented…
Sorry to break it to Du but there's no mention of them whatsoever in any of the Bücher in that series. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
rainbow_girl commented…
alchemist, as in nicholas flamel oder a different series? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I know, it's sad an yah Nick Flemming(Nicholas Flamel) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sick
I'm dying if non postification!
Hack Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Dead Vor mehr als einem Jahr
i is back! and sadly so is ralph
Nooooo! I thought he was in Malaysia?
Percy grabbed Annabeth’s hand and pulled her back onto the bed. “You are not going to fight, Reyna,” Percy said.
“And why not?” Annabeth challenged crossing her arms.
“Because what is that going to do, Annabeth? That’ll only make the situation worse. It won’t help it at all. I don’t want to hurt Reyna and I don’t want to hurt you,” Percy argued.
“Why is that, Percy?” Percy winced. Annabeth never calls him Percy. “Do you have feelings for her?”
“No, but fighting her won’t help,” Percy countered firmly. “Are you going to go after and fight every girl I’ve ever like or who liked me?”
“No. Just her!” Annabeth declared.
“Wise Girl, I love you,” Percy crouched in front of her and held her face in his hands. She immediately leaned into him at his touch. “I always have and nothing is going to change that. I just don’t get why you still get so jealous.”
“You really don’t know, Seaweed Brain?” Percy smiled when he heard Seaweed Brain.
He shook his head. “I really don’t know.”
“Reyna is pretty,” Annabeth stated grudgingly.
“And that’s a problem?”
“Yes!” Annabeth yelled. “You two are leaders together. You have to work closely together. Jason told me that praetors spend so much time together they barely get to see any of their friends.”
Percy sighed. “You’re scared that I’m going to leave you,” he realized. Annabeth didn’t say anything. “Annabeth listen to me very carefully. I love you. No matter what happens I will never leave you. I knew I loved you the moment you were taken by Dr. Thorn. During that whole quest I was having anxiety over whether or not you would make it back. You stuck by me when it looked like the worst was going to happen during the war and I can never repay you for that. I may have lost the Curse of Achilles, but you are still what keeps me here. I would fall into Tartarus for you.”
“I’m sorry,” Annabeth apologized. “I just hate the thought of any other girl having her hands on you.”
Percy smirked. “Well, the only girl’s hands I want on me are yours.”
She slapped his shoulder playfully. “Pervert!” she scolded.
He chuckled. “Should we get back out there?”
Annabeth nodded.
“Are you going to kill Reyna?”
She rolled her eyes. “No.”
“Okay, then.” Percy stood up and grabbed her hand pulling her off the bed and to the door. “Let’s go.”
As the couple walked back into the room, their friends all sent them confused looks but seemed happy by their locked hands. At least all but one was happy.
“Continue,” Annabeth nodded to Thalia. She sent a glare to Reyna before turning to her friend.
Grover and Annabeth both looked nervous, but they let the elevator door slide shut.
“Knowing you I think everyone would be nervous,” Thalia commented jokingly.
Percy rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue at her playfully.
Their car disappeared down the ramp.
Now the only people left on the observation deck were me, a little boy with his parents, the park ranger, and the fat lady with her Chihuahua.
I smiled uneasily at the fat lady. She smiled back, her forked tongue flickered between her teeth.
Wait a minute.
Forked tongue?

“Oh, this can’t be good,” Rachel guessed.
Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
Before I could decide if I’d really seen that, her Chihuahua jumped down and started yapping at me.
“Even dogs hate you,” Clarisse glared at Percy. “Not surprising.”
“I’ll remember that when I have Mrs. O’Leary next to me,” Percy smirked.
They glared at each other for a few moments before turning back to Thalia simultaneously.
“Now, now, Sonny,” the lady said. “Does this look like a good time? We have all these nice people here.”
“Doggie!” said the little boy. “Look, a doggie!”

“A lion-sized, poison-throwing, evil-doggie,” Percy snapped.
His parents pulled him back.
The Chihuahua bared his teeth at me, foam dripping from his black lips.
“Well, son,” the fat lady sighed. “If you insist.”
Ice started forming in my stomach. “Um, did you just call that Chihuahua your son?”

“Don’t tell me it’s Chimera,” Piper gasped.
No one answered her so she guessed that she was correct.
“Chimera, dear,” the fat lady corrected. “Not a Chihuahua. It’s an easy mistake to make.”
She rolled up her denim sleeves, revealing that the skin of her arms was scaly and green. When she smiled, I saw that her teeth were fangs. The pupils of her eyes were sideways slits, like a reptile’s.
The Chihuahua barked louder, and with each bark, it grew. First to the size of a Doberman, then to a lion. The bark became a roar.
The little boy screamed. His parents pulled him back toward the exit, straight into the park ranger, who stood, paralyzed, gaping at the monster.

“Wimp,” Clarisse scolded, scowling.
The Chimera was now so tall its back rubbed against the roof. It had the head of a lion with a blood-caked mane, the body and hooves of a giant goat, and a serpent for a tail, a ten-foot-long diamondback growing right out of its shaggy behind. The rhinestone dog collar still hung around its neck, and the plate-sized dog tag was now easy to read: CHIMERA – RABID, FIRE-BREATHING, POISONOUS – IF FOUND, PLEASE CALL TARTARUS – EXT. 954.
“Oh, that’s comforting,” Jake scoffed.
I realized I hadn’t even uncapped my sword.
“Idiot,” Thalia snickered.
“Okay is there any other names anyone wants to call me,” Percy asked. “If so, please get them out now.”
Everyone looked at each other and mentally decided.
“I think we’re good for now,” Nico decided.
“Great,” Percy muttered.
My hands were numb. I was ten feet away from the Chimera’s bloody maw, and I knew that as soon as I moved, the creature would lunge.
The snaky lady made a hissing noise that might’ve been laughter. “Be honored, Percy Jackson. Lord Zeus rarely allows me to test a hero with one of my brood. For I am the Mother of Monsters, the terrible Echidna!”

“And here comes Percy’s insensitive comment about Echidna,” Annabeth joked.
Percy chuckled knowing which comment was about to be said.
I stared at her. All I could think to say was: “Isn’t that a kind of anteater?”
“There’s the Percy we know,” Nico laughed.
Percy rolled his eyes but smiled at his friends either way.
She howled, her reptilian face turning brown and green with rage. “I hate it when people say that! I hate Australia! Naming that ridicules animal after me. For that, Percy Jackson, my son shall destroy you!”
“Many have tried but none have succeeded,” Percy thought aloud.
The Chimera charged, its lion teeth gnashing. I managed to leap aside and dodge the bite.
I ended up next to the family and the park ranger, who were all screaming now, trying to pry open the emergency exit doors.
I couldn’t let them get hurt. I uncapped my sword and ran to the other side of the dock, and yelled, “Hey, Chihuahua!”
The Chimera turned faster than I would’ve thought possible.
Before I could swing my sword, it opened its mouth, emitting a stench like the world’s largest barbecue pit, and shot a column of flame straight at me.

“Do a lot of monsters say that they want sea food when they meet you?” Connor asked half-serious.
“More than you’d think,” Percy admitted.
I dove through the explosion. The carper burst into flames; the heat was so intense, it nearly seared off my eyebrows.
“Hey, Travis,” Connor looked at his brother. “Remember when Chris paid you $200 drachmas to shave your eyebrows?”
Travis nodded. His fingers plucked at the regrown eyebrows as if checking if there was hair. “I looked like a dweeb for several weeks,” Travis admitted. “And Silena told me that waxing them off would be so-o-o-o much better than shaving and it was worse!”
“You waxed your eyebrows?” All of the girls in the room chuckled trying to contain their laughter, including Clarisse.
“Yes, and it hurt!”
“You think that’s bad Travis?” Katie challenged. “Try waxing your both legs all the way up to your thighs.”
“Or plucking your eyebrows,” Thalia offered.
“Try wearing a bra every day of your life for 18 hours at a time!” Piper shouted.
The girls went on to explain the horrible parts about being a girl until the guys had enough and left the room, waiting for them to finish their “conversation”.
mischievous
Yay!!!! You posted so now I don't have sit on my couch, eating Nutella, and wait for a post! Yay!!! Although I do love Nutella.
ROFL! that was great, kaylee!
i dunno when i can post, cuz my laptop is being fixed. not sure for how long though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicosgurl said…
Omg that waz amazing
That post was so amazing, it might have been...(que epic sunglasses removal)... egg
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
That was amazing loved it! Post again soon!
great post!
kaylee i see u used this post as an opurtunity to complain
kayleegurule commented…
U got that right! Lol! ;) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hey fannies,

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the awesome comments. I love my fans and I love reading what you think. On Wednesday my cousin had her baby. The baby is beautiful and her name is Ava. I think she'll be a cool addition to the family. But today has been horrible for me. Its been a terrible day and now all I want to do is write so I'm gonna sign off, but I just wanted to say that I love you all and how much I appreciate you guys. Thanks again!

~KG
Yeah now i can bug my dad to take me to Target to get Clockwork Princess and plz post
like i said before, my laptop is getting fixed and i dont know how much longer i need to wait. my dad has forbidden me to use his after i did something and he had to buy a new one.
corrected commented…
LOL wat did u do? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Is ur laptop almost fixed I'm dying of non postification again, aaaaand I'm dead
ralph just got areally big knife. oh ****
Pooosssssttttttt plz
angry
Well shizballs, the psychopaths from the scream movies are on the loose, AGAIN! Seriously, do these idiots under stand Xbox? U take ur anger out by wasting all of the freakin ammo on the freakin corpses! Catch up with modern society dudes.
Awesome post!
I think I know why Ralph won't die
I'm still alive...
KILL ME NOW!!!!
i-am-evil commented…
I'd be happy 2 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr catandherolover said…
Please pretty please with ambrosia on top, POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
I would post but I don't have my book with me so I'll start a chapter tomorrow if Rainbow can't. So we'll see.
tongue
ya. my laptop is still fixing, so im using my phone. and my brothers old laptop is kinda strange, so im not exactly sure how to use it.
why is ralph ........oh snap.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zorgon28 said…
crying
PLEASE POST!!!!!! I just got hooked on this, and I love it! Please have more with Travis-Katie. Please :(
Plz post
Post please