Helden des Olymp Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
 Disclaimer: RR owns this Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

Helden des Olymp 3311 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3311

Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
oops. for got to give the link. here u go. link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
we can call you guys bookworm1 and bookworm 2 :)
nah. just book-worm and bookworm.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bookworm118 said…
yea i like that! book-worm and bookworm!post soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MCF2000 said…
book-worm and bookworm! I don't have a cool shortened username :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr louisvuittonusd said…
Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
link
Replica Bags And Accessories For Sale
^ Huh?
uh what?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wisegirl778 said…
Yeah you can't really trust me with pointy objects!
But you can if you need somebody to eat some CHEESE!

Abbey/Wisegirl
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kayleegurule said…
“Blah-ha-ha! There are satyrs who would trample you underfoot for such an insult!” “Whoa. Wait. Satyrs. You mean like . . . Mr. Brunner’s myths?” “Were those ladies at the fruit stand a myth, Percy? Was Mrs. Dodds a myth?” “So you admit there was a Mrs. Dodds!”
“Duh!” Chris said.
“Of course.” “Then why-” “The less you knew, the fewer monsters you’d attract,” Grover said, like that should be pretty obvious.
“It is obvious,” Thalia smirked.
“We put Mist over the humans’ eyes. We hoped you’d think the Kindly One was a hallucination. But it was no good. You started to realize who you are.” “Who I-wait a minute, what do you mean?”
“Wow, you’re slow,” Clarisse grumbled.
The weird bellowing noise rose up again somewhere behind us, closer than before. Whatever was chasing us was still on our tail.
"Hurry up and get to the action already," Clarisse growled.
"Percy," my mom said, "there's too much to explain and not enough time. We have to get you to safety."
"You have to get to safety safely?" Leo laughed at his own joke.
*Cricket Cricket*
"Really nothing," Leo pouted. "My humor is wasted on you people."
"Safety from what? Who's after me?"
"Oh, no one. Just every monster possible," Rachel said sarcastically.
"Sarcastic much," Annabeth asked.
"I'm constantly doubling over with my eyes green and spewing rhymes. Of course I'm sarcastic," Rachel said.
"Oh, nobody much," Grover said, obviously still miffed about the donkey comment. "Just the Lord of the Dead and a few of his blood-thirstiest minions."
"Now that's sarcasm," Chris muttered.
Grover shrugged.
"Grover!"
"Ooh, you're in trouble," Leo cooed.
"Sorry, Mrs. Jackson. Could you drive faster, please?"
"That would be a horrible time to be pulled over by the police," Travis said.
"That would be tuff to explain," Conner agreed.
I tried to wrap my mind around what was happening, but I couldn't do it. I knew this wasn't a dream. I had no imagination. I could never dream up something this weird.
"You sure?" Annabeth asked. "What about Grover in the wedding dress?"
"That wasn't a dream. That was an empathy link," Percy pointed out.
"You were sleeping so it counts," Annabeth said. "I win."
My mom made a hard left. We swerved onto a narrower road, racing past dark farmhouses and wooded hills and PICK YOUR OWN STRAWBERRIES signs on white picket fences.
"You're almost there," Katie said happily.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Camp Half-Blood!" Travis, Conner, and Chris shouted.
"The summer camp I told you about." My mother's voice was tight; she was trying for my sake not to be scared. "The place your father wanted to send you." "The place you didn't want me to go."
"Yup," Jake said popping the p.
"Please, dear," my mother begged. "This is hard enough. Try to understand. You're in danger."
"Wow, that's a shock," Hazel muttered.
"Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that Percy's always in danger," Frank said.
"Yes, I'm always in danger. Can we skip this part?" Percy asked.
"No," Jason said, turning back towards the book to continue.
"Because some old ladies cut yarn."
"Not old ladies," Frank said. "Even I know that."
"Those weren't old ladies," Grover said. "Those were the Fates. Do you know what it means-the fact they appear in front of you? They only do that when you're about to . . . when someone's about to die." "Whoa. You said 'you.'" "No I didn't. I said 'someone.'" "you meant 'you.' As in me." "I meant you, like 'someone.' Not you, you."
"Okay, now I'm confused," Thalia said innocently.
"You're not the only one," Jason agreed, scratching his head.
"Boys!" my mom said. she pulled the wheel hard to the right, and I got a glimpse of a figure she'd swerved to avoid-a dark fluttering shape now lost behind us in the storm. "What was that?" I asked. "We're almost there," my mother said, ignoring my question. "Another mile. Please. Please. Please."
"Come on! You're almost there," Katie said.
Why is she so worried? Travis wondered. Does she like him?
I didn't know where there was, but I found myself leaning forward in the car, anticipating, wanting us to arrive.
Everyone except Percy and Grover leaned forward in anticipation.
Outside, nothing but rain and darkness-the kind of empty countryside you get way out on the tip of Long Island. I thought about Mrs. Dodds and the moment when she changed into the thing with pointed teeth and leathery wings. My limbs went numb from delayed shock. She really hadn’t been human. She’d meant to kill me.
“Wow. How slow are you?” Nico asked.
Percy just shook his head but did answer.
Then I thought about Mr. Brunner . . . and the sword he had thrown me. Before I could ask Grover about that, the air rose on the back of my neck. There was a blinding flash, a jaw-rattling boom!, and our car exploded.
A couple of people looked pointedly at Thalia and Jason.
Why was dad so angry? Jason wondered.
I remembered feeling weightless, like I was being crushed, fried, and hosed down all at the same time.
“Cool! Now I know what being electrocuted is like!” Leo said happily.
“You were curious?” Piper questioned.
“Kinda,” Leo admitted.
“Well, then allow me,” Thalia said.
“Thalia!” Percy warned.
She rolled her eyes. “Fine.”
I peeled my forehead off the back of the driver’s seat and said, “Ow.” “Percy!” my mom shouted. “I’m okay . . .” I tried to shake off the daze. The car hadn’t really exploded. We’d swerved into a ditch. Our driver’s-side doors were wedged in the mud. The roof had cracked open like an eggshell and rain was pouring in. Lightning. That was the only explanation.
Percy snuck a glance at Thalia but she noticed.
“Don’t you dare try to blame me!” she told him.
“I am not blaming you. I am blaming the person you call father,” Percy snapped.
“Wanna go Seaweed Brain?”
“Sure, Pinecone Face.”
“Stop. Stop. Stop.” Piper said, standing in between the two angry demigods. “Percy go sit by Annabeth. Thalia sit by Jason. Don’t talk to each other, got it?”
They both nodded and went to their seats.
We’d been blasted right off the road. Next to me in the backseat was a big motionless lump. “Grover!” He was slumped over, blood trickling from the side of his mouth. I shook his furry hip, thinking, No! Even if you are half barnyard animal, you’re my best friend and I don’t want you to die!
“Thanks,” Grover said to Percy. “I think.”
Then he groaned “Food,” and I knew there was hope.
Everyone broke into fits of laughter. Travis and Conner actually fell out of their chairs but all Grover could do was blush.
“Percy,” my mother said, “we have to . . .” Her voice faltered. I looked back. In a flash of lightning, through the mud-splattered rear windshield, I saw a figure lumbering toward us on the shoulder of the road. The sight of it made my skin crawl. It was a dark silhouette of a huge guy, like a football player. He seemed to be holding a blanket over his head. His top half was bulky and fuzzy. His hands made it look like he had horns.
“Is that . . .” Hazel trailed off in fear of the answer.
I swallowed hard. “Who is-” “Percy,” my mother said, deadly serious. “Get out of the car.”
“Why?” Leo asked confused. “So it’d be easier for the monster to get to him?”
“You’ll see,” Percy said, shaking his head at him.
My mother threw herself against the driver's-side door. It was jammed shut in the mud. I tried mine. Stuck too. I looked up desperately at the while in the roof. It might've been an exit, but the edges were sizzling and smoking. "Climb out the passenger's side!" my mom told me. "Percy-you have to run. Do you see that big tree?"
"Ooh, they said you're fat Thalia," Travis joked.
Travis ended up on the floor in pain by being kicked in his soft spot.
"What?" Another flash of lightning, and through the smoking hole in the roof I saw the tree she meant: a huge, White House Christmas tree-sized pine at the crest of the nearest hill.
"I look like a Christmas tree?" Thalia questioned.
"Kinda," Percy admitted.
Thalia shook her head and wouldn’t look at her cousin.
“That’s the property line,” my mom said. “Get over that hill and you’ll see a big farmhouse down in the valley. Run and don’t look back. Yell for help. Don’t stop until you reach the door.”
“He’s not going to do it,” Nico scoffed. “You wouldn’t abandon your mother.”
“You know me so well,” Percy joked.
“Mom, you’re coming too.” Her face was pale, her eyes as sad as when she looked at the ocean. “No!” I shouted. “You are coming with me. Help me carry Grover.”
“I’m surprised Grover hasn’t said anything,” Frank observed.
“Food!” Grover moaned, a little louder.
“Never mind,” Frank said, sounding embarrassed.
The man with the blanket on his head kept coming toward us, making his grunting, snorting noises. As he got closer, I realized he couldn’t be holding a blanket over his head, because his hands-huge meaty hands-were swinging at his sides. There was no blanket. Meaning his bulky, fuzzy mass that was too big to be his head . . . was his head. And the points that looked kike horns . . .
“Finally! He’s figuring it out!” Rachel cheered.
“Well, not everybody can see as clearly as you,” Percy defended.
Rachel just smirked in return.
“He doesn’t want us,” my mother told me. “He wants you. Besides, I can’t cross the property line.”
“Unless someone invites you,” Annabeth pointed out.
“But . . .” “We don’t have time, Percy. Go. Please.”
“He won’t do it,” Katie said.
I got mad, then-mad at my mother, at Grover the goat, at the thing with horns that was lumbering toward us slowly and deliberately like, like a bull.
“Uh, oh,” Annabeth said. “It’s never good when he’s mad.”
“True dat,” Leo said gagster-like.
“You’re weird,” Jason said even though it was obvious.
“Yeah, I’m seeing someone but they can’t do anything about it,” Leo said.
“Shocker,” Piper said sarcastically.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkrai6543 said…
hmmm
nice post! plz do another one i wanna see what they think of sally getting strangled! do i sound demented?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr seaweedbrainsis said…
big smile
It wasn't good!

IT WAS AWESOME AMAZINGLY GOOD!
POST SOON! Even though you posted!
I agree with them!

Lollipops!

Abbey/ Wisegirl
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dhowe14 said…
Keep up the great posts
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jordan333 said…
cool
Post again soon please
cool
Post again soon please
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
sorry i havent commented in a while but i have been off fanpop... anyway!!! the story is awesome :) pls post soon :)
Somebody post soon im getting angry an u wont like me wen am angry
HEHE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!

ONE DIRECTION IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
cool
Dude you do no they broke up
that was great kaylee! im not sure if i can post today, but ill try to find some time.
big smile
awesome!post soon!!!!
cool
That's cool as long as someone posts I'm fine
They did not!
cool
Yes they did my mom told me cos I don't pay attention to that kinda stuff I prefer three days grace anyway post again soon please

Hey yo people who can guess wether am a dude or a dudette an what country am from am out peace
it took me a long time, but i finished! its not that long though.

I climbed across Grover and pushed the door open into the rain. “We're going together. Come on, Mom.”
“You're just going to get killed more easily if you get out,” Leo said, trying to act smart, and failing miserably.
Percy sighed. “Why don't you just shut up so you can see the common sense of getting out of the car? Huh?”
Leo gulped.
But Thalia laughed. “I didn't know that Percy had any common sense.”
“Thalia!” Percy, Annabeth and Jason shouted.
Thalia held her hands up. “It's true. Percy can never get through one year without blowing something up. Of course, you need some common sense to know what to and what not to touch.”
Percy and Annabeth got up and started to chase Thalia in and out of the rooms. Jason and Piper tried to get them to stop. Clarisse was chanting, “FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! YEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!” Conner, Travis, and Chris threw confetti all over the place and turned the radio to “Party Rock”. Everyone else looked annoyed.
Hazel went to punch the lights out of the sons of Hermes, while Frank turned off the radio. Reyna, Grover, Nico and Rachel managed to shut Clarisse up. However, Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia were still chasing each other and Jason and Piper were having no such luck in calming them down. Katie decided that it would take forever to get them to stop, so she picked up the book and started reading.
”I told you-
“'You have to go now, dear',” Leo finished in a bad imitation of a woman.
Katie looked up. “Umm..... Leo, that's not in the book.”
“Oh.”
”Mom! I am not leaving you. Help me with Grover.”
Katie raised an eyebrow at Leo. He started to pout in his seat, which Hazel thought was cute.
By then, Jason and Piper had managed to convince Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia to sit down. Everyone looked relived, except for Clarisse, who was disappointed for not being able to witness a fight.
I didn't wait for her answer.
“Oh no you didn't,” Chris said, who was the first to regain consciousness. He snapped his fingers in a “Z” shape. “Mother knows best.”
Percy punched Chris and told him to shut up.
I scrambled outside, dragging Grover from the car. He was surprisingly light,
Grover looked embarrassed.
but I couldn't have carried him very far if my mom hadn't come to my aid. Together, we draped Grover's arms over our shoulders and started stumbling uphill through we waist-high grass.
“Yuck,” Frank said.
Glancing back, I got my first clear look at the monster.
Clarisse leaned forward with anticipation. “This is what I've been waiting for.” She licked her lips like the idea of Percy getting killed made her hungry.
He was seven feet tall, easy, his arms and legs like something from the cover of Muscle Man magazine
Everyone laughed. “Seriously?” Jason asked.
Percy just shrugged.
-bulging biceps and triceps and a bunch of other 'ceps,
“Percy!” Annabeth scolded. “Did you really learn nothing from school? There's quadriceps-”
“Okay, okay,” All the guys said. “We get it.”
all stuffed like baseballs under vein-webbed skin.
All the girls wrinkled there nose in disgust, except for Clarrisse who was grinning happily.
He wore no clothes except underwear-I mean, bright white Fruit of the Looms
This made everyone laugh. Conner, Travis, and Leo fell on the floor laughing. Chris started snorting. Even Piper was giggling very hard. Percy sighed. Annabeth face-palmed. Katie looked really annoyed. Reyna looked as if she was about to breath fire.
Jason rolled his eyes and took the book from Katie and began to read.
which would've looked funny,
"Duh," Frank said. "Who wouldn't think it's funny?"
"Frank!" Hazel scolded.
"i think it's hilarious!" Nico piped up.
Hazel face palmed.
except that the top halp of his body was so scary. Coarse brown hair started at about his belly button and got thicker as it reached his shoulders.
Clarrisse sniffed. "That's not scary, wimp."
"I WAS TWELVE!" Percy shouted.
Clarrisse blinked, looking scared.
"At least Clarisse is scared of someone," Piper said.
Clarisse heard that though, but before she could punch Piper, Jason kept reading.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
i might have time to post more today. but i still have a lot of things to do.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr book-worm said…
Posting more would be awesome!!!!!! But that was an awesome post!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeosGirl said…
big smile
Awesome post rainbow!!!!!!!!!
cool
Awesome so can anybody guess
big smile
im working on another post. im hoping that i can finish this whole chapter by today. :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PenguinGlitter6 said…
Post soon please.
wink
im making it extra long as a treat for everyone. :D
heres a small part of what i have so far. its a lot, i hafta admit. but i just wanna get past this chapter.

His neck was a mass of muscle and fur leading up to his enormous head, which had a snout as long as my arm, snotty nostrils with a gleaming brass ring,
Reyna shuddered.
“Disgusting,” Will muttered.
cruel black eyes, and horns-enormous black-and-white horns with points you just couldn't get from an electric sharpener.
Leo quickly built an electric sharpener, took out a pencil and sharpened it. He examined the wickedly pointed tip. “Now that is sharp,” Leo commented.
Frank, Hazel, and Reyna were staring at Leo, making him very uncomfortable. Jake looked proud.
I recognized the monster, all right.
“Really?” Annabeth asked, looking very impressed.
He had been in one of the first stories Mr. Brunner told us. But he couldn't be real.
“Yeah right,” Travis said.
Percy rolled his eyes.
I blinked the rain out if my eyes. “That's-”
“Tell me you didn't say his name,” Annabeth said.
“Uhh..... not exactly.”
“What?”
“Just keep reading, okay?” Percy said.
He nodded at Jason to continue reading.
“Pasiphae's son,” my mother said. “I wish I'd known how badly they want to kill you.”
“Oh,” Reyna said, “I bet you'll love hearing that.”
“The second time in six months,” Conner added, smiling.
”But he's the Min-”
Annabeth glared at Percy.
Percy closed his eyes. “Wait for it. Wait for it.”
Don't say his name,” she warned.”Names have power.”
“She's right you know,” Rachel said.
“Yes, I know,” Percy muttered.
Will snorted. “No duh.”
The pine tree was still way too far-a hundred yards uphill at least. I glanced behind me again. The bull-man hunched over our car, looking in the windows-or not looking, exactly.
“Then what?” Frank asked.
Nico shrugged.
Thalia tilted her head. “But you're the Underworld expert. Why would you shrug?”
Nico shrugged again.
“Great answer,” Thalia mutter sarcastically.
More like snuffling, nuzzling. I wasn't sure why he bothered, since we were only about fifty feet away. “Food?” Grover moaned.
Everyone laughed.
“What's with the food, dude?” Leo asked.
“Hey!” Travis said. “That rhymed.
“Huh? Oh.”
“Shhh,” I told him.
“Yeah.” Conner laughed. “Shush.” He put a finger to his lip and smiled evilly. He glanced at Travis. Travis nudged Chris. Jake noticed, but before he could do anything, Chris tugged on a string under his chair and eggs rained down on everyone but Conner, Travis, and Chris.
“CONNER!!!! TRAVIS!!!! CHRIS!!!!!” Everyone shouted.
Clarisse marched up to her boyfriend and punched him. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?”
Chris just smiled. “You smell like rotten eggs.”
After everyone took a shower and tied up the sons of Hermes and knocked them unconscious, using Will's blunt tipped, knock-out arrows. Annabeth picked up the book and began to read.

im just gonna post in small sections.
i decided to post another part. here u go.

“Mom, what's he doing? Doesn't he see us?”
“Percy dear,” Reyna said. “You have a lot to learn.” She batted her lashes at Percy but only Annabeth caught her.
Something is wrong, Annabeth thought.
Percy shrugged. “I was only twelve.”
”His sight and hearing are terrible,” she said. “He goes by smell. But he'll figure out where we are soon enough.”
“Yep,” Percy said.
As if on cue, the bull-man bellowed in rage.
“Uh-Oh,” Hazel said.
He picked up Gabe's Camaro by the torn roof, the chassis creaking and groaning.
Some people winced.
He raised the car over his head and threw it down the road. It slammed into the wet asphalt and skidded in a shower of sparks for about half a mile before coming to a stop. The gas tank exploded.
“Dang,” Leo said. “I would've paid to see that.”
“Me too,” Jake said happily.
Cue eye rolls.
Not a scratch, I remembered Gabe saying.
Nico laughed. “Percy. You. Are. In. So. Much. Trouble.”
Percy shrugged. “I wish I can argue, but you got a point.”
Nico fist pumped. Hazel rolled her eyes.
Oops.
Piper laughed. “That's all you say? 'Oops'?”
Jason was trying really hard not to laugh.
“Percy,” my mom said. When he sees us, he'll charge. Wait until the last second, then jump out of the way-directly sideways. He can't change directions very well once he's charging. Do you understand?”
“How does she know all of this?” Jason asked, astonished.
Katie shrugged. “I dunno.”
Annabeth snickered at the next line.
“How do you know all this?”
There was laughter. Jason blushed.
Will shot Jason a finger gun.
“I've been worried about an attack for a long time. I should have expected this. I was selfish,
“Sally's not selfish!?” Thalia, Rachel, and Nico yelled.
“Now can you guys let me read?” Annabeth grumbled.
“Sure.”
I was selfish, keeping you near me.”
“Keeping him near you?” Clarisse asked. “You've been sending him away to boarding schools.”
Frank cleared his throat. “You are talking to a book.”
“WHO CARES?!?”
Frank gulped. “Never mind. Keep reading.”
“Keeping me near you?But-”
“See?” Clarisse said. “In your face, Frank!”
Percy shuddered. “Me agreeing with Clarisse is a nightmare.”
Jason nodded. “Can't blame you there.”
Clarisse's eyes flared and she knocked both boys unconscious. “Better. Continue.”
Another bellow of rage, and the bull-man started tromping uphill
It was so silent that it seemed as if the whole room was holding its breath.
He'd smelled us. The pine tree was only a few more yards, but the hill was getting steeper and slicker, and Grover wasn't getting any lighter.
Grover looked hurt.
The bull-man closed in. Another few seconds and he'd be on top of us.
“Yuck,” Piper said. “That just sounds wrong.”
Thalia thought for a second. “Now that you mentioned it, I find that very disturbing.”
“Agreed.”
Annabeth tossed the book to Rachel. “You read.”
My mother must've been exhausted, but she shouldered Grover. “Go, Percy! Separate! Remember what I said.”
Percy and Jason were starting to come to.
“How do you feel Seaweed Brain?” Annabeth asked, concerned.
“Head hurts,” Percy grumbled. “Stomach kindof queasy. Feel a bit dizzy.”
“Me too,” Jason muttered.
“That can't be good,” Will said.
I didn't want to split up, but I had the feeling she was right-
“Duh,” Hazel said.
it was our only chance. I sprinted to the left, turned, and saw the creature bearing down on me. His black eyes glowed with hate. He reeked like rotten meat.
“Scary,” Jason said.
Percy sighed. “Nothing like being charged by rotten meat with horns.”
He lowered his head and charged, those razor-sharp horns aimed straight at my chest. The fear in my stomach made me want to bolt, but that wouldn't work. I could never outrun this thing. So I held my ground, and at the last moment, I jumped to the side.
Just then, the door opened. It was Conner, Travis, and Chris. Everyone gaped at them.
“How-how did you get free?” Reyna asked.
Chris grinned wickedly. “That's for us to know and for you to never find out.”
They high-fived each other.
Jake gulped. “That can't be good.
im just gonna post what i didnt post so far. its long, very long. it took up 5 pages on word document. not including the previous posts, so just kindof warning you.

The bull-man stormed past like a freight train,
“Why do you keep calling him the bull-man?” Frank asked.
“Hey!” Nico cried. “I was just about to ask the same thing.”
They high-fived.
Rachel decided it was best to keep reading.
then bellowed with frustration and turned, but not toward me this time, toward my mother, who was setting Grover down in the grass.
Percy gulped
We'd reached the crest of the hill. Down the other side I could see a valley, just as my mother had said, and the lights of a farmhouse glowing yellow through the rain. But that was half a mile away. We'd never make it.
Hazel was nervously chewing on her nails. Everyone else just looked anxious. Except for Clarisse, who was listening to each and every word happily, and the sons of Hermes, who were discussing quietly for there next ultimate prank. But everyone was staring at Rachel, waiting for her to read.
The bull-man grunted, pawing the ground. He kept eyeing my mother, who was now retreating slowly downhill, back toward the road, trying to lead the monster away from Grover.
“She's brave,” Reyna commented.
Percy sighed. “Tell me about it.”
”Run, Percy!” she told me. “I can't go any farther. Run!” But I just stood there, frozen in fear,
“Wimp,” Clarisse growled.
“Shut up,” everyone hissed.
as the monster charged her. She tried to sidestep, and she'd told me to do, but the monster had learned his lesson.
Nico looked confused. “I never knew that monsters could learn lessons.”
His hand shot out and grabbed her by the neck
Rachel shook her head. “I can't read anymore.” She tossed the book to Clarisse.
Everyone else was shell shocked. A few people were shedding tears or sniffing. Most were holding their breaths.
as she tried to get away. He lifted her as she struggled, kicking and pummeling the air. “Mom!” She caught my eyes , managed to choke out one last word: “Go!”
Everyone glanced at Percy, who was trying very hard not to show how embarrassed he felt.
Then, with an angry roar, the monster closed his fists around my mother's neck, and she dissolved before my eyes,
People gasped. Clarisse kept reading.
melting into light, a shimmering golden form,
“Who knew Kelp Head had such poetic talent?” Thalia muttered. She ignored the glare Percy was giving her. Her focus was on the book.
as if she were a holographic projection.
“Who knew the sea spawn had such good vocabulary skills?” Nico said. Percy turned his glare to Nico. But he was also focused on the book.
A blinding flash, and she was simply...gone.
It was silent. Rachel, Thalia, and Nico looked devastated. Hazel, Frank, Will, Katie, and Piper looked horrified. Reyna, Jason, Jake, and Leo looked stunned. Conner, Travis, and Chris looked surprised. Percy, Annabeth, and Grover tried to keep their composure, but failed. Only Clarisse looked unfazed, but a little sad now.
“No!” Anger replaced my fear. Newfound strength burned in my limbs-the same rush of energy I'd gotten when Mrs. Dodds grew talons.
“Yeah Percy!” Will shouted. “Show the stupid beef what you've got!”
The bull-man bore down on Grover, who lay helpless in the grass.
Everyone glanced at Grover.
The monster hunched over, snuffling my best friend, as if he were about to lift Grover up and make him dissolve too. I couldn't allow that.
Jake grinned. “Time for Percy to kick some butt.”
Everyone started cheering. Clarisse managed to read over the noise.
I stripped off my red rain jacket. “Hey!” I screamed, waving the jacket, running to one side of the monster. “Hey, stupid! Ground beef!”
Everyone laughed.
“Haha!” Leo shouted. “'Ground beef'! Nice touch.”
Percy grinned. “Thanks.”
Reyna was looking dreamily at Percy.
“Raaaarrrrr!” The monster turned toward me, shaking his meaty fists. I had an idea-
“Uh-Oh,” Nico said. “Percy got an idea.”
Everyone who knew Percy really well groaned.
a stupid idea,
“I can expect that,” Annabeth said.
but better than no idea at all. I put my back to the big pine tree and waved my red jacket in front of the bull-man, thinking I'd jump out of the way at the last moment. It didn't happen like that.
Rachel rolled her eyes. “Why am I not surprised.”
“Uhh, guys?” Piper sounded nervous. “Stolls are missing.”
Everyone looked over and only saw Chris snoring.
“Well,” Annabeth said. “Let's quickly read!”
The bull-man charged too fast, his arms out to grab me whichever way I tried to dodge. Time slowed down. My legs tensed. I couldn't jump sideways, so I leaped straight up, kicking off from the creature's head, using it as a springboard, turning in midair, and landing on his neck.
“Whoa,” Jason said. “How did you do that?”
Clarisse snickered at the next line.
How did I do that?
Will laughed. Jason blushed.
I didn't have time to figure it out. A millisecond later, the monster's head slammed into the tree and the impact nearly knocked my teeth out.
Reyna winced.
Frank looked really nervous, like he was about to turn into a mouse again and hide.
The bull-man staggered around, trying to shake me. I locked my arms around his horns to keep from being thrown. Thunder and lightning were still going strong.
“It was dad?” Jason asked.
Percy nodded.
The rain was in my eyes. The smell of rotten meat burned my nostrils.
All the girls wrinkled their noses.
Chris woke up and yawned. Everyone stared at him. “What?”
Clarisse decided to keep reading.
The monster shook himself around and bucked like a rodeo bull.
“Awesome!” Jake cried.
“Yeah,” Leo agreed.
Percy shook his head. “Trust me. You do not want to do that.”
Jake and Leo looked disappointed.
He should have just backed up into the tree and smashed me flat,
Chris tutted. “Never tell your enemy what to do to kill you.”
“But I didn't tell him. It was just a thought,” Percy retorted.
Chris shrugged.
but I was starting to realize that this thing had only one gear: forward.
“Good job Percy!” Nico called.
Percy face palmed.
Suddenly Conner and Travis walked in. Everyone braced themselves for a prank, but nothing came.
Travis beckoned to Percy. “Bro, I need to talk to you.”
They walked to a corner. Travis took a deep breath. Percy braced himself for something big.
“YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Percy blink. “I am sure that I am now officially deaf. And, what question?”
Travis sighed. “The one about how you wrote these books!
“Okay.” Percy took a deep breath. “I hired Rick Riordan, the senior scribe, at Camp Half-Blood to write about my adventures every year.” Percy gasped for breath. “Got it?”
“Got it.” They went back to seat.
Meanwhile, Grover started groaning in the grass. I wanted to yell at him to shut up, but the way I was getting tossed around, if I opened my mouth I'd bite my own tongue off.
“Well we wouldn't want that, would we?” Annabeth cooed. She kissed Percy's cheek.
“Food!” Grover moaned.
“Shut up!” Conner screamed.
Jason looked at Conner. “You do realize that you just screamed at a book, right?”
Conner shrugged.
The bull-man wheel toward him,
“Uh-Oh,” Grover muttered.
pawed the ground again, and got ready to charge. I thought about how he had squeezed the life out of my mother, made her disappear in a flash of light,
Some people looked down sadly.
and rage filled me like high-octane fuel.
Everyone stared at Percy like he was crazy. “Seriously?” Jake asked.
Percy groaned. “I was only twelve. Geesh.”
I got both hands around one horn
Nico shivered. “I have a bad feeling about this.”
“You're right,” Percy muttered.
“Really?!?”
“Uh... Yeah.”
“Awesome.”
“Great. Now, shut up.”
Nico gave Percy a thumbs up. “Got it.”
and I pulled backward with all my might. The monster tensed, gave a surprised grunt, then- snap!
“What's going to happen? What's going to happen? What's going to happen?” Leo started jumping up and down like a little kid. Conner joined him. Hazel bobbed her head up and down, up and down, watching Leo jump.
Piper and Jason exchanged glances. “Leo. Stop right this instant.”
Leo sat down. “Sorry Beauty Queen.” Leo gave her a mischievous smile.
“That's it.” Piper started to get up, but Annabeth intervened.
“Piper. Don't.”
She reluctantly sat.
The bull-man screamed and flung me through the air. I landed flat on my back in the grass. My head smacked against a rock.
Frank winced.
“That gotta hurt,” Jason said.
Percy nodded. “Very.”
When I sat up, my vision was blurry, but I had a horn in my hands, a ragged bone weapon, the size of a knife.
Leo grinned. “Wicked.”
Jake, Will, and Frank agreed.
Percy just shrugged.
Annabeth looked around. “Hey guys. Conner, Travis, and Chris are missing again.”
There were groans.
“Clarisse, keep reading,” Hazel said.
The monster charged.
“DUN DUNN DUNNNN!!!!!” Leo shouted.
Katie punched him and told him to shut up.
Without thinking,
“That's never good,” Thalia said.
“Gee thanks,” Percy grumbled.
Clarisse glared at them. “Are you going to let me continue or what?”
“Continue,” Thalia said hastily.
“Thank you.”
I rolled to one side and came up kneeling.
Leo's eyes were shining. Frank's jaw dropped open.
As the monster barreled past, I drove the broken horn straight into his side, right under his furry rib cage.
“Just like Gabe,” Percy muttered.
Jason stared at him. “Are you kidding?”
Percy thought for a second. “Nah.”
Jason fainted.
“Uh... is he going to be all right?” Percy asked.
Will knelt next to Jason. “Yep. You can keep reading.”
The bull-man roared in agony He flailed, clawing at his chest, then began to disintegrate-not like my mother, in a flash of golden light, but like crumbling sand, blown away in chunks by the wind, the same way Mrs. Dodds had burst apart. The monster was gone.
Everyone cheered. Frank patted Percy on the back. “Man. That was intense.”
Percy nodded. “It was.”
Everyone complimented Percy before sitting back down.
Clarisse chucked the book at Reyna. “No more action. Too boring. Someone else read.”
"But, you just saw my mom disappear," Percy said.
Everyone looked down sadly.
"So," Hazel said hesitantly. "Your mom is really gone?"
"Of course not! No she's safely liveing in our apartment."
"Whew."
Reyna looked at the book in her hand and sighed and threw the book at Frank.
The rain had stopped. The storm still rumbled, but only in the distance. I smelled like livestock
“Eww!” Piper shrieked. Then she quickly covered her mouth. “Sh-”
“LANGUAGE!!!” Hazel and Nico screamed.
and my knees were shaking. My head felt like it was splitting open.
Jason, Will, and Jake shuddered.
I was weak
“No you're not!” Everyone shouted at Percy, except for Clarisse who shouted, “Of course you are!”
Percy plugged his ears. “LALALALALA!!!! NOW PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!”
It was silent. “Good. Continue, Frank.”
and scared and trembling with grief. I'd just seen my mother vanish. I wanted to lie down and cry,
“PERCY WANTS TO CRY!!!! AHHHHH!!! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!?!?!?!?!?”
everyone screamed.
Percy stood up and shouted. “I. WAS. TWELVE!!! I'm going to the other room. Call me back when you're done with the chapter. They heard a door slam shut.
Everyone was silent.
“Well?” Annabeth said. “Continue.”
but there was Grover, needing my help, so I managed to haul him up and stagger down into the valley, toward the lights of the farmhouse. I was crying
“Wow,” Nico said. “I have never dreamed of Percy crying.”
“Me too,” Thalia said.
“Me three,” Hazel and Frank said at the same time.
“Me four,” Reyna piped up.
Annabeth sighed. “Can we just get on with the book?”
calling for my mother, but I held on to Grover-I wasn't going to let him go.
“Aww,” Piper said. “That's so sweet.”
Jason looked at her awkwardly. Then she realize that she sounded like Aphrodite.
“AHHHHH!!!!” Piper ran out of the door.
Jason stared after her. “Now that was different.”
The last thing I remember is collapsing on a wooden porch, looking up at a ceiling fan circling above me, moths flying around a yellow light, and the stern faces of a familiar-looking bearded man and a pretty girl, her blond hair curled like a princess's.
Annabeth grinned. She liked Percy's description of her.
They both looked down at me, and the girl said, “He's the one. He must be.”
Reyna frowned. “What do you mean.”
Everyone else looked just as confused.
Annabeth sighed. “You'll find out soon enough.”
“Silence, Annabeth,” the man said. “He's still conscious. Bring him inside.”
“Percy!” Annabeth called. “We're done.”
Percy walked and and sat down. “Don't say anything.”
Everyone nodded.
Katie cleared her throat.
“What?” Will asked.
“Now we need to find Conner, Travis, and Chris.”
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kayleegurule said…
Great job Rainbow. I'll start the next chapter tomorrow.
haha. i just wanted to finish that chapter. do u think the reaction of the campers when percys mom disappear was ok?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cinnominbubble said…
Wow so many posts. So no one missed me.*So sad that head explodes*
big smile
awesomeness!great job rainbow!i loved how you posted so much!there finally at chb now!things should get interesting!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr seaweedbrainsis said…
big smile
IT WAS AWESOMEEEEE!
NEW PAGE!
WOOT! WOOT!
sad
:'((
crying
what do u mean? of course i missed u!
please dont be sad. or else ill be sad too. wah!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
hahaha! LoL Jason! "That was different."
cinnomin bubble I would've missed you but I was gone too! Don't be sad! BTW AWESOME POST!!! HAHA CAPS LOCK!!!!!! THINGS ARE GONNA GET INTERESTING NOWWW!!!!
oookkkkkaaaaaaaaayy........
Vor mehr als einem Jahr book-worm said…
Post!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -artemis- said…
meh
sorry, i'm not posting much, i'm trying to catch up on their other forum with, like, ninety7 pages, cinnamon, you know the one, universalpowa's?
Now that they're at CHB I mean.
Ok zen I is confuzled. Me no know what people is talking about!:) and thanks for no ignoring-sometimes...