Helden des Olymp Demigod Truth oder Dare

klyonsm2 posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:58PM
hey, guys! i decided to make this forum cause i thought it would be fun so i hopes you like it!

all rights go to rick riordan

characters: most pjo, and a few oc like: jess rodgers(daughter of neptune) and isabel johnson(daughter of zeus) and a few more.

summary: Camp half-blood and Camp jupiter start playing a huge game of truth or dare.watch and see what happens............

and check out some of my other forums!
the 7th
link

my vacation goes wrong
link

and tortillia's forum:
my life is choas
link

the daughters of Artemis and Apollo
link

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY .

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO HELP WRITE FOR THIS FORUM, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE OR INBOX ME OR SOMETHING!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS~ KLYONSM2
last edited on Oct 03, 2012 at 09:23PM

Helden des Olymp 463 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 463

Vor mehr als einem Jahr -_-drummer said…
laugh
This stuff is to funny, you have gotta keep posting
Vor mehr als einem Jahr extraordinary25 said…
^ I agree!! Post comments people!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kybug17 said…
Hmmmm. . . what was I going to say again. . . OH YEAH POST NOW
Vor mehr als einem Jahr klyonsm2 said…
big smile
all you need is 4 more comments!!. you know what, i'll be nice, and count my own comment. so now you only have 3 more comments from 3 more people before i post!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr book-worm said…
Do they all have to be from a different person?
big smile
yep. 2 MORE TO GO!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post!!!! There now one more
Hebe now you have to post
sunny
well, you guys did need one more comment, but i'll be nice and post anyway. starting chapter thingy..............NOW!
sunny
"wait, so , we have 7 already hyper without energy drinks, who just drank energy drinks and busted open a can of laughing gas...." jason asked?
"yep..." percy said "and then they sort of...well, they disappeared."
"you let them out of your sight?! do you know what they could do?!" annabeth asked.
"well , looks like we're going to have to rebuild the camp...again..." nico said.
"everyone !! in your gear!! this is not a drill !!! i repeat, this is not a drill !!!" anabeth yelled.
everyone started running around and panicing.
"IS THAT HOW ROMANS ACT?!" jason yelled. everyone stopped. the romans straighten up and went calmly to get their gear. the greeks looked at each other for a second. then they started freaking out again. the romans had never experienced conner, travis , leo, jess, and izzie hyper at the same time.last time, well lets just say, camp had to be rebuilt....twice. now they had katy and piper hyper too. it was almost as bad as the titan war...
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
sorry guys thats all i have time for right now....
worried
Ooooooooooo what's gonna happen???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cinnominbubble said…
big smile
I'm back to haunt you! Unless you post! Then I'll give you cake! Anyone miss me?
sunny
hey cinnominbubble!!!! where have you been? i've been gone for awhile too though........
sunny
im going to to try to post soon...but i have a performance coming so i really need to practice alittle.
sunny
"wait, so , we have 7 already hyper without energy drinks, who just drank energy drinks and busted open a can of laughing gas...." jason asked?
"yep..." percy said "and then they sort of...well, they disappeared."
"you let them out of your sight?! do you know what they could do?!" annabeth asked.
"well , looks like we're going to have to rebuild the camp...again..." nico said.
"everyone !! in your gear!! this is not a drill !!! i repeat, this is not a drill !!!" anabeth yelled.
everyone started running around and panicing.
"IS THAT HOW ROMANS ACT?!" jason yelled. everyone stopped. the romans straighten up and went calmly to get their gear. the greeks looked at each other for a second. then they started freaking out again. the romans had never experienced conner, travis , leo, jess, and izzie hyper at the same time.last time, well lets just say, camp had to be rebuilt....twice. now they had katy and piper hyper too. it was almost as bad as the titan war...
"EVERYONE!!!! GET TO YOUR DESIGNATED SHELTER!!!!" Annabeth yelled. the shelters were built after the last time.. every cabin had it's own shelter. they were built just in case this very thing happened.
everyone hid inside they shelters and waited.after a couple hours everyone was let out of the shelters, but katy, piper, jess, izzie, leo, conner, and travis were still no where to be found. but as everyone went back to their cabins to get ready for dinner. most cabins got a little surprise. the athena cabin got covered in fake spiders, which they still screamed about. jason and thalia got covered in freezing cold water.nico and hazel found their cabin pink and sparkly, which made them have mini heart attacks.the ares cabin found all their weapons replaced with fake rubber ones. the ahrodite cabin found all of their makeup crushed into pieces, and everything that was pink, was now black.
IM BACK... Sorta...
I read the DD!!! THALIA IS CHUBBY!!! No offence to her...
my friend got that book. i have to wiat until she finishes so i can read it.
^btw i saw the pic too. but i think if the characters were real they wouldnt look like they do in the protraits....i mean they'd probably lokk sort of like that,but not exactly.
btw todays is Tortillia's birthday! shes turning 13. her computer is broken, but if you tell her happy birthday, i'll tell her you said happy birthday.
sunny
hi i like apples
im going to post soon but i have like 2 different school projects due this week, so it might have to wait till thursday or friday. im so sorry. i ll post as soon as i can.
btw tortillia got her laptop back so she should be posting soon too hopefully.
after the camps finally got their campers out of shock they continued to search for jess, izzy, piper, katy, conner, travis , and leo, with no luck though. they had searched everywhere. eventually they set up patrols to watch out for them.
everyone else sat in the circle again.
"ok, what now? who goes next?" percy asked.
"i'll go." annabeth said " thalia, i dare you to torture, i mean, talk to the ahrodite cabin."
thalia evilly smiled and got up and motioned the ahrodite cabin back to their cabin so she could "talk to them".
shortly after , everyone heard screams but pretended not to notice...
so they the ahrodite cabin came back and............
^sorry it was so short :(
big smile
shortly after , everyone heard screams but pretended not to notice...
so they the ahrodite cabin came back and they had black paint all over them. and they're clothes were torn up.
they were shivering , probably because the paint was still wet.
"well don't you guys look lovely..." Reina said sarcastically
"do you guys want me to warm you up?" leo, who had just came back, asked
"ummm....Valdez, that wouldn't be a smart idea," annabeth said "because paint is flammable. so unless you want to catch them on fire, which im pretty sure most of us would be okay with, you probably shouldn't touch them."

leo got a disappointed look on his face and sat down.
just then, piper, katy, izzie, conner, travis, and jess came back.
"WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?!?!" jason and percy asked at the same time.
"places. by the way, have you guys been in your cabins yet?" katy asked
"YES, WE HAVE." said all the cabins had had surprises in their cabins.

"okaaayy, back to the game." izzie said "percy truth or dare?"
"truth."
"awww. i was hoping you'd pick dare. anyway, is it true that.......you like popcorn?" izzie said with an evil smile.
"umm.. yes." percy said
"good. because your going to be seeing alot of it...NOW!!!"

someone pulled a lever and a couple tons of popcorn came pouring down. everyone was buried above their heads in it.
soon everyone had at least gotten their heads out from under the popcorn pile.
"what are we going to do with all this popcorn?!?!?!?!?" annabeth asked.
"i have an idea..."

~ a couple hours later~

"okay campers," chiron said " since we seem to have an abundance of popcorn and no way to get rid of it, tonight were holding a horror movie fest . so if you are weak-stomached i suggest you go back to your cabin now. thank you."
everyone muttered as the first movie came on.
everyone watched and stuffed popcorn into their mouths. everyone was quiet most of the movie except the ares cabin , who was sitting there, laughing their heads off.
suddenly, just as someone in one of the movies was murdered , a red, sticky, liquid came down on everyone. everyone screamed and some people (mostly guys) passed out . it looked and smelled exactly like blood.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
hey guys, sorry it was short. :( . im going to try to post more often again, so you probably need to keep checking on this. i probably won't post on weekend though.
P.S. IF YOU WANT TO HELP WRITE THIS FORUM, PLEASE, JUST MESSAGE ME OR INBOX ME OR SOMETHING.!!!!!!!
~klyonsm2
hey guys. i wont be able til post til next week because i have ALOT going on this month.sorry. btw this first one to get to the 380th comment wins!
big smile
btw i made a new forum and its called my summer camp gets ruined.
link
cloudy
well i am now a teenager (my 13th birthday was friday.) and me and my friend dyed my hair so now it looks good but is a little wierd.
im so sorry but i have barely had any free time this month. i am so sorry
Hi! N E 1 missed me?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
Ok evry1 hates lately:*(
sunny
i dont hate you cinnominbubble :)
sunny
after the apollo cabin brought some people out of shock, izzie explained the "blood" was actually just red kool-aid.
everyone breathed a sigh of relief. though, some people looked really freaking mad. some people went to wash up, while others knew better. other people probably knew that izzie was going to be pulling more pranks and it would make more sense just to go shower after them all.
everyone went back to watching the movie. jess came walking up the stairs popcorn. and tripped. lets just say, izzie will be picking popcorn out of her hair for weeks.
so izzie dumped a whole bucket on jess's head. and then jess grabbed nicos popcorn and threw it at izzie , who ducked. so it hit percy. annabeth started laughing so, percy threw popcorn at her. pretty soon there was a full out popcorn war. between both camps.
no one walked away from that fight w/o looking like they swam in popcorn.

the next day, after everyone had gotten most of the popcorn off of them, they gathered in their circle and played truth or dare.
"whos first?" jess asked.
"i'll g-" izzie started to say, but before she could finished , everyone yelled "NOOOO!!"
"I'll go first." rachel said. "hmm......conner and travis... truth or dare?"
"dare." they both said
"i dare you... to chug a whole gallon of hot sauce!"
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"you heard me. now where do we find buckets..." rachel said as she walked to go find bucket for the hot sauce.
then izzie said "ok while we wait for conner and travis's funeral," conner and travis whimpered at that "lets do some truths. thalia, is it true that your going to kill leo?"
"yes. very very true."
leo ran so fast that he left a dust cloud after that.
pretty soon rachel came with buckets full of hot sauce and tiny glasses of milk. by that time leo had come back.
"ready?" rachel asked conner and travis
"NOO!!"
rachel shrugged and said "well.....too bad." and she shoved their heads in the hot sauce buckets.
Thanks. And ur older than me. And can u tell me ways going on? I lost where I was. Ralph is now trapped in a morph suit.
I LOVE LEO:(!!!!! THALIA!!!!
Thalia:Yah?*bored*
Me: Time for my special...
Thalia:Which is...
Me:HUG ATTACK*glomps very roughly*
Will you kill Leo now?
Thalia:Probably...ouch that acctually hurt...
-Repetes several thousand times-
Me:Will you kill him now?
Thalia:*whimpers* N...No...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WatchYourBack said…
emo (death breath) dude
hmmm
hey how about when the stolls are finished they die but in the circle someone dares nico to go have some aphrodite kids redo half his cabin and half his body with pink and all that s***
whoops no they pass out (sorry want my brother to die) or els who will steal pickpocket or prank
O...K...Then...
sunny
i like you , watchyourback . you have good ideas. very very good ideas....
cinnominbubble you can post if you want to. you probably just need to read my posts on 14 and 15 and then you should be caught up enough. or you could just message me if you want me to post.
you guys are awesome
OKk but not now. I have LOTS of forums to post on and I'm posting in secret when I'm supposed to be asleep.
ok
Still a lot 2 do. But I don't know if when I post, it's gonna be very long. That okay? I'm reading a forum called This means war... SOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!!
mischievous
i know if i smile its a " OMG never tell her any good pranks/sharp objects" smile and idk how people can do an innocence smile i am mischevious
meh
Ok then...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tortillialuvsrr said…
laugh
haha that is so funny!!! i loved it
Hiiyo tortillialuvsrr!!! Remember me?
yes i do cinnominbubble I posted two chapters on Daughters of Artemis and Apollo...:) still catching up on my life is chaos though
:) I know how it feels...;)
haha cool......
laugh
So I am on an iPhone making it very hard to post. BUT I WILL TRY!

When the Stolls were finnally out of the hot sauce, Conner was steaming but Travis looked perfectly fine. With a sickening "SHLOP" he pulled his face mask off and threw it to Leo."Your right Leo, it really is hot sauce proof. And now..." he grinned slyly before pressing a button on the side of his belt. Random animal crackers started to fall from the sky. Butch and his sister, Irene, we're fighting about which cracker was best."I wouldnt do that if I was you..." Travis muttered and got a good distance away from the crowd of animal cracker obsessed demigods. Annabeth found this suspiciose and walked away from that zone. No sooner than she had crossed 3 meters did she hear an explosion. She ran back and found that one particular cracker had a fire cracker hidden inside and Irene had almost eaten it. "Well back to the game." Travis smugly stated. "TRAVIS!!!!"

-Meanwhile in Bejing-
Random Bejien-Did you hear that?
His friend-What, that random noise that sounded like Travis?
RB-Oh that's what it said? I thought it said something about Banana's
-Back at Camp Half-blood-
"Suddenly I'm craving Bananas. Okay who's turn is it? " asked Piper.
"Mine." both the Stolls said."NO WAY JOSE!" everyone else said.
"I'll go!" said an Athena camper by the name of Quinn.
"Ok. Tyson true or false?" he directed the question to Percy's half brother, who was building a small mechanical snow globe."Umm... Truth." he took a while before responding."Is it true that you and Ella re dating and Briares loves her too?" Tyson turned bright red."...umm...yes.." then he ran under a randomly huge blanket in the corner.

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr