Helden des Olymp Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Helden des Olymp 6307 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 6307

Vor mehr als einem Jahr darange said…
(alot of people left)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LORDCHAOS said…
Yep
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PsyrenDrifter39 said…
zzz
(well, DUH!, everyone left. this RP got boring!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 1999jacko said…
because I left that is why muhahahahaha your creator has returned
angry
No! Great with him in my way I'm but the second-strongest person here!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
I kick the ground and chunks of rock come up
Is that all you do when you're bored?
crying
Is anyone here?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr torrent said…
yeah its been revived and no everyone left cause i left and took the fun with me youve been gone alot and we all have fun but you leave and we go on with our every day routine
Well everyone left! Not my fault! Syble's dead by the way
ok people i need names who killed syble and if i find out you did it justin i will gut yo like a fish and feed you to a punch of magets
It was a random Chaos creature. Which YOU failed to control!
silly demi-gods I have been away at Olympus and I am now a god I am a newer god of Darkness now bow down people... well I don't have all day hurry up oh and IM BACK BABY
I'm a god as well. A 13.7 billion year old god. But a go nonetheless
(hey peeps what"s up?)
(nothing much! Hey if you see some guy called CHAOSLORD keep in mind he is not me he is a copycat!)
big smile
(thanx for the tip)
(You welcome! You believe me right?)
smile
(yes , yes i do)
(thanks)
So what happened to syble
crying
(carter)
*looks down and suddenly taking intrest in my shoes* well ssshe killed hherself, i tried the best i could to stop her but she wwas determined. i believe she is in the fieled of asphalt (i think thats how you spell it) and wants to stay put. she hung herself in the woods *tears start to slide down my face*
*puts my arm around* Hey hey it's alright. It's not your fault
(carter)
i know but i wish i just could have stopped her all the way
I'm sorry. But she wouldn't want you blaming yourself for her actions. She just needed to do that.
(carter)
ya i know, but how do you think dalton will react to this?
He'll go crazy And being him. He'll blame me. Probaly
well I will crush him before he touches anyone
Dalton? Nah just leave him he'll get over it
fine darkness follows me and blow out the lights in the room " I-im sorry darkness does whatever it likes"
(carter)
to 1999jacko: its fine
to LORDCHAOS: ya thats usally what happens
shadows start coming out of me and I say rushedly"I have got to don't follow me please I have got to do something"
(carter)
ok bye
I run into the forest just in time before the shadows change my shape into a shadow creature I howl and run around the forest
I run into the forest just in time before the shadows change my shape into a shadow creature I howl and run around the forest
I come back bloody and bruised a permanent grimace on my face I stumble into the room and fall ten steps in" h-h-help me" I mange to get out before fainting
i only rember going to the woods and a bloody person comes back*seke i you think you can destroy the father of chaos theen your sadly mistaken* i go bck to the woods and see a dead syble i then run back to camp grab carter*how dare you not stop her i ought to kill you for this actualy no what ill make you suffer instedad i curse you to ann enternity of visions in your sleep ofd how its your fault syble is dead unti lyou bring her back
i start moaning" noo don't curse me ahhhhh s-sorry i didn't mean Blood is on your hands now man... Percy I didn't mean don't die on me I didn't mean to stab you man come back!!!!" I wake sweating wildly and shivering
(carter)
i tried to stop her she wouldnt listen to me!
Leave carter alone.
stay out of this brother*i start to glow a dark black*i will kill you all if you try anything bring her back or else you have 1 week
angry
Dalton Dalton Dalton. You think you're so high and mighty right? Wrong Syble has made you weak, arrogant. You are a mere hollow shadow of what you once were.
(carter)
*so tired that I walk to my cabin and go to sleep, but followed right after were dreams abought how it was my fault abought sybles death, and I scream in horrer of varry real like nightmare that's happening in my dreams*
worried
*here's Carter screaming and runs to her cabin* Are you alright?!
(carter)
*eyes pop open immediately , shakes my head "no"franticly*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sad
You're not alright?
(carter)
No , I will never be alright iii am responsible for my sisters death
No it wan't your fault
*i look at justin enraged when he gets to carters cabin i grab his shoulder forcing him to turn around and i puch him square in the face*how dare you*another punch to his nose*say syble makes me weak*i kick both his knees breaking them making him fall to his knees*she gives me strength power her love for me is more than your petty love for carter*i kick him in the face knoking him out*and i dissown you as my brother and if you carter wont save your sister than i will and trust me i will be back but not how you expect*i travel to the under world find syble*syble syble syble come here*i force her spirit to become solid and i wrap her up in a big deep hug*i love you syble please come back please i need you back hunter needs you back i just dont think i can stay with you guys now i im im becoming a moster ever since your death i have killed and destroyed its like something is awakening inside me and i dont understand it
sick
*wakes up and heals myself*
*i go back to camp knocks out justin and puts him in chains and makes hold up the void then i start to attack carter with words*justin is a sick asshole just like you im away for a year saving your asses and you let syble kill herself i even told you to not let her out of your sight you disobeyed me you betrayed my trust and for that oalone i curse you with visions of you hanging syble and from now on that is how you will rember it*the curse takes effect immeditly*this curse will only be lifted when i have syble back in my arms safe and sound