Helden des Olymp Until Du Get It Right

universalpowa posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 02:40AM
Sequeled: Until You Get It Right
Books:

Book 1

Title: Until You Get It Right

Rating: T (paranoia again)

Type: Fanfictionnnnn like all mine are.

Characters: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico di Angelo, Leo Valdez, Tartarus "Tartar Sauce", and more...

Summary: Percy wakes up in a totally strange dimension, unlike any he has been in before.
First: he can’t remember how he got here.
Second: a big part of his life is missing. his head gets fuzzy, and it all seems fake.
Third: no one remembers him. He doesn’t exist.
Fourth: someone from his past life is missing everytime. It has always been like this.
Fifth: he accepts this crazy wacked up idea to be his reality.
Someone from his past life is missing each time. And they affect the rest of his life.
Of course, the only people that know the truth won’t say anything.
Percy Jackson is 12 years old.
He lives at a place called Camp Half-Blood.
The leader, Chiron, has always been there since Percy stumbled in with two other demigods five years ago.
But his teacher suddenly gains a hard heart, and he is no longer talking to Percy.
Why? Percy wants to find out.
His reality is totally different from what you would expect- everything isn’t how it should be.
That is, until a new camper his age stumbles into camp, their mother killed in a fatal car accident just up the road.
Percy wants to help so badly, it’s almost killing him.
But this camper takes some other people.
Percy, not wanting to miss the action, hijacks their ride and follows them. When he is discovered, they reluctantly let him come.
But something in his mind tells him this isn’t right...
Especially since he gets the same warning everytime he shuts his eyes.
You should not be here. You shouldn’t even be alive.

Parts:
Part 1: Prologue- The Beginning (Chapter 1)
Part 2: Everything is Backwards (Chapters 2-5)
Part 3: It's Just Reset (Chapter 6-?)

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to Rick Riordan. I own plot.
Credit: I actually had this idea after I read the book 'Mercy' by Rebecca Lim. It's awesome! Also, 'Maximum Ride' by James Patterson helped me be inspired to have this :D

[A/N- This is not a betrayed/whatever you want to call it forum. This is like a demented nightmare/reality of Percy Jackson.]

Book 1: Until You Get It Right
*Book 2: Five Things

My Other Forums:

Universal's Mark of Athena
link

The Heroes of Olympus Talk Show ; (if u want to laugh) nicecatch, hollister, and mwah ;D
link

"Turning Back Time"- Collab, me, meef & hollister
link

"The Two Heroes"
link

"Hearts burned by Sunrise" collab with me & Zelda ;D
link

The Heroes of Olympus Musical- me & hollister
link

"Clash of the Series" on the Crossover club
link

On the Fanfic
"One Night's Mistake"
link

=======POSTS ARE ON FRIDAYS=======

Please do not spam.
Thanks. :)

And if anyone steals my ideas, at this point it's happened so many times I honestly don't care. Do as you please. It just shows me how awesome they are (jks egos LOL)
I was being sarcastic. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY IDEAS!!

Like the picture? I love photoshop. Background belongs to Google. I just photoshopped it LOL. :D IT looks kewl, right?
 Sequeled: Until Du Get It Right Books: Book 1 Title: Until Du Get It Right Rating: T (par
last edited on Aug 27, 2012 at 03:05PM

Helden des Olymp 231 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...