Helden des Olymp  Fighting Gaea without [i]HIM[/i] (chapter eight posted)

pjlover447 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 12:51AM
Fighting Gaea without HIM

Rating: Teens & and Tweens.

Main characters: Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, Hazel Levesque, Nico Di'angelo, Percy Jackson, andPiper McLean.

Ocs: Nat, Bonnie, E
Kelsey, and Jack

Synopsis: it's been two years since Percy defeated Kronos. Two years since something—so drastic that Poseidon has literally stopped talking to anyone— happened. Now six of the seven set out on a quest in hopes of finding a legend. Someone who's been gone. Gone, missing, or simply dead, but they refuse to think that.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything that's Rick Riordans. 
Ex.: Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, Ect.

A/n: hope you like it ;P

Read my other stories

Immortality

link

Airplanes (plzz read)

link

Temporary home

link

My mark of Athena 

link

Mark of Athena roleplay!!

link

last edited on Jun 05, 2012 at 12:07AM

Helden des Olymp 63 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

Vor mehr als einem Jahr horse22133454 said…
big smile
love the plot post soon and you might want to put the links for your other stories so its easier for people to read them but POST SOON
sad
please post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swiftwater said…
yes please post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pjlover447 said…
Here's the chapter try not to cry ;P

Prolougue 
Annabeth 

Two years.

It had been two years, since he left. Poseidon still wasn't over his disappearance and neither was she.

She was his best friend desperately hoping for something more. She thought it was it, she was finally going to make her move that day, but then he was gone. She was the last person who saw him. Probably the last person who he ever saw. For Percy Jackson savior of Olympus, was gone, weather it was, MIA or dead.

Simply dead, she hated herself for thinking like that. For thinking that he might be dead. That there was still hope to find him, because he was gone.

He was gone for two years now.

Percy had missed so much. 

If he only knew about Jason, Thalia's brother. How much they had in common, both natural leaders.

If he only knew about Leo, and how much they has in common too. Both always acting funny.

If he only knew about piper. The daughter of Aphrodite that was nothing like her siblings. He'd smile and say shes a fiercer version of silena.

If he knew about, about the roman camp. He'd pump his fist and say he knew it all along, then act like the leader again. 

If he knew about Gaea. Oh, the jokes he and Leo would make about mother earth being evil.

If he was here, how easier it would be to defeat Gaea.

But he wasn't here, so that never happened.

Annabeth felt like dying, but she couldn't she had to stay...

She had to fight.....

She had to be strong......

Be a leader.......

For him. She had to do it for him. 

His loss was a great impact on everyone at camp half-blood. Especially, her.

She was never the same after he left, because in her head she could only think, why?

Why are the fates so cruel, I loved him.

Everything about him, that was all she could think 

Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
D: im sad.

post soon!!!!! :D :D
and i think you have the thingy wrong 'cuz it's [ i] and [ /i] *without spaces* lol i get them confused all the time D:
haha post soon! :D
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
^ Yeah, lol I just noticed that.
Thanks for the advice XD
Hmm.. Doesnt work on titles :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
^ guess not. lol XD it was a nice touch tho. post soon! :D
i love it post sooon
^ thx I'm trying to post on tuesday.
Read my other stories, guys
chapter 1
Annabeth

Percy, that name. Just thinking that name made Annabeth weak. She hated herself for doing that. She hated Percy for leaving, but only for a moment. Then she'd remember how much she loved him.

Percy the name made her heart beat faster than ever. It gave her stomach butterflies, made her blush, but yet she couldnt help but feel sadness.

Sadness about why he left. Why did he leave? Annabeth had no idea and if she didnt know it would take a hard time figuring the answer out.

Percy's mom blamed school, "It was too much. He'll come back, though. It's just the school was alot of pressure,"

Percy's dad blamed himself, he didnt say it but every one knew it.

Annabeth knew why though, she also wouldnt say it, but she knew. he left for one reason.

Your right Sally, she thought sadly, it was to much, but not school. he couldnt take it. the fact he might be needed in the second great prophecy he wasnt sticking around for another war. And no matter what Clarrise says he isnt a coward.

Annabeth was sure the second prophecy was starting. She made sure the newcomers, who may be three out of six from the prophecy didnt know about Percy. Not Piper, not Leo, and most ceartenly not Jason.

So, of course when Connor opened up his big mouth Annabeth couldnt take it. She glared daggers at Connor. Everyone looked worried for Connor- even Travis, who aperently knew better- but then Annabeth did something she didnt plan on doing.

Annabeth turned and made a quick dash toward the exit.

"So jasons the new percy," Connor had said. that simple sentence was enough to make Annabeth break down and cry, because Percy was their leader Jason wasnt.

Jason could lead the Romans but not the Greeks. That was Percy's job.

Annabeth ran to Percy's cabin and fell to the ground. Tears streamed down her face.

She put her head between her knees, "Why did you leave? I love you. I miss you so much seaweed brain."

she had whispered and for a moment she could have sworn she heard a response, "If you miss me so much, come and find me then,"

IT WAS PERCY, Annabeth thought in delight. She looked up and saw................

MWAHAMWAHA It could be anybody guys not just percy
big smile
CLIFFY GRR I DON'T LIKE THOSE POST SOON EVEN THOUGHT YOU JUST POSTED DONT MAKE US WAIT PLEASE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kayleegurule said…
Pease post this is really good
alright i already promised horse a chapter tommorow so tommorow it is :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nemisis said…
post! please!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theocean5566 said…
hey im working on the chappie but heres a sneak peak............

Chapter two (sneak peak)
Annabeth

she had whispered and for a moment she could have sworn she heard a response, "If you miss me so much, come and find me then,"

IT WAS PERCY, Annabeth thought in delight. She looked up and saw................
~Annabeth chapter one

“What-“

“Wait, just wait” The guy pleaded, “I can explain.”

“Oh, can you,” Annabeth said. Emotions built up inside Annabeth as she slapped the arm of the guy in front of her. “WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?”

“Listen, wisegirl I don’t have much time,” He told Annabeth, “I don’t have much time-“
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icuSTALKER said…
Aw:(:(:(:(
Percy!!! WHYYYYY!!!!:(:(:(:(:(
This is so sad.....
Post soon!!!:D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greekgirlA said…
....not percy eh?
^youll have to wait and find out. it might be him and it might not.

im almost done with the chapter but you guys have to waits ince i need to finish my home work :(
Chapter two
Annabeth

~Annabeth chapter one

“What-“

“Wait, just wait” The guy pleaded, “I can explain.”

“Oh, can you,” Annabeth said. Emotions built up inside Annabeth as she slapped the arm of the guy in front of her. “WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?”

“Listen, wisegirl I don’t have much time,” He told Annabeth, “I don’t have much time-“

“You mean you’re leaving me? Again?” annabeths voice broke, and it took all her strength not to cry. She was not going to cry.

Percy shook his head sadly, as if he expected this, “Wisegirl I don’t have much of a choice,”

“What do you mean percy?” Annabeth said. Percy started fading away and in horror Annabeth realized he wasn’t actually here.

“I know, Bonnie.” Percy called out as he reappeared. “Annabeth, just listen you might be our only hope,”

“Hope for what?” annabeth asked

Percy hesitated, “To survive,”

Percy looked back and called out, “Stall her,”

Annabeth was confused who was he talking to?
She couldn’t hear anybody, and right now she wasn’t even sure if Percy really was her. Annabeth also wondered who Bonnie was. She wasn’t jealous.

Okay maybe a little, but who was bonnie and why did percy said ‘he knew.’

Percy never knew anything!!!

Annabeth pushed her thoughts out of her head, focusing on Percy again.

His jet black hair was a little longer than she remembered. His grey streak was barely noticeable, but still fell into place in his hair. His hair covered a scar in his forehead. She wondered how he got that scar.

Percy was about a few feet taller than her now. His sea green eyes were now filled with sadness, and pain instead of the laughter and joy they were filed of before.

If Annabeth hadn’t wished, hoped and dreamed of this moment she would have probably killed him already.

After Percy stared off into space he spoke again-but not to Annabeth. “Nat your always stalling, how can you not stall now,”

Percy listened for a while, even though Annabeth could hear nothing, “Oh, alright,”

Finally Percy turned back to Annabeth, “Sorry,”

“Percy whats going on?’’ annabeth asked getting worried.

“Nothing,” Percy said, but she could tell he was lying, “Listen,”

“You’ve said that about a million times already,” Annabeth snapped impatiently.

“I know but-“ Percy stopped and a horrified expression appeared on his face.

“Percy?” Annabeth asked. All her anger had left.

“I need to go, but you need to find us. Annabeth please if you don’t…” He trailed off, but Annabeth got the idea that it wouldn’t be good.

“Excuse me, but us?”

“Yeah, me and some friends,” Percy told her, “Youll find us near the sea.”

“Okay, but_” Annabeth stopped. Percy had disappeared, and the only clue she had to find him was her mind, and the fact he was near sea.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icuSTALKER said…
OMW!!!:OOOOO
Who's Nat??? and Bonnie????? I'm confuzzled!!!:OOO POst soon!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Ya me 2. Please post again so we can understand.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TwigmanFTW said…
Wow all of this is awesome * adds to updates * =D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
Whaaat? Post soon!
big smile
wow love it post soon!
Yay!! Thx for liking it guys,and twigman thx so much XD
POST!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nemisis said…
oh my gosh!!!!!!!! post soon that was awesome!!!
post as fast as u can
Here it is XD

Chapter three
Percy

"Peercy!" A voice in his head said.

"You drool in your sleep," He heard.

Percy moved trying to get rid of the nightmare, but they still stood there so clear. Especially her. With her curly blonde hair, stormy gray eyes. She had her yankees cap in her hands, and was wearing a CBH T-shirt. 

He wondered how she was. 

Howling had it been since they'd last talked?

About two or three years. He would never say it but he missed her. 

Percy closed his eyes. His nightmare now becoming a dream. It was just her. If he could only see her one more time, tell her how much he loved her. 

Of course he couldn't.

"Percy!" A voice yelled, only this time it was real.

Percy opened his eyes to find Bonnie standing in front of him. Her dark, warm, brown eyes were filled with worry.

"Huh?" Percy asked.

"She's almost here," Bonnie said.

"Got it," Percy got up from his sleeping bag, "Nat, Kelsey, Jack!"

"What!" Screamed a sleepy Nat, "Don't ya see I'm sleeping?"

"Alright, go back to sleep, we'll all see what happens when we tell her you slept through a meeting," Kelsey called.

May sat up and his eyes widened, "Not her," he gasped.

"Is it her guys?"  Ethan asked he had been their newest recruit. He was also the youngest, and would believe anything.

That wasn't a good thing since Nat was always dying to tell jokes, and Ethan was now his number one target.

"Eth, don't be scared," Bonnie reassured him.

The words weren't just to Ethan but to everyone else. They all looked so scared. Percy have of the time forgot they were just kids. No older than 16.

Actually the oldest— Nat — was just about to turn six-teen.

Kelsey was 14, Jack was 12, and Ethan was nine.

Percy and Bonnie— the oldest ones —were just 18 years old. 

"Come on it'll be okay just don't show weakness." Percy said.

"Line up, soldiers!" Bonnie called.

"Remember, youngest to oldest!" Percy said looking at Nat.

Nat grinned and shrugged back.

"I like the back anyways." He said

"Really?" Bonnie asked exasperated, "Oh, Nat what are we going to do with you,"

Nat opened his mouth to respond but Percy glared at him.

"Don't respond," Percy said.

They all lined up. Percy and Bonnie took their usual place at the side of the lines. Meaning their the leaders. They stood in the white room that had nothing else, but their sleeping backs, training equipment, weapons, food, and water. The room didn't even have a door.

A bright light appeared and there she stood. In her usual dirt made rode. Her sleepy voice spoke.

"We have a problem," It said, "They have made a plan,"

Who was they? Percy thought.

"I shall not talk more,"This is private business.  Jackson, you are being demoted to a different army,"

"Yes"  Nat screamed pumping his fist in the air.

"No" Bonnie gasped.

Percy himself was speechless.

"But mam—" He started.

"SILENCE!" She said, "It is time to reveal my identity to this army. I'm afraid you must not know who I am or my true plans Perseus Jackson."

Everyone stood shocked the woman left.

"Plan B" Bonnie said.

Percy shook his head, "Bonnie it's dangerous,"

"I don't care, Percy I—" Bonnie dint finish her sentence, or Percy didn't hear the rest, because in a flash he was gone.
whoa post soon
WHAT HAPPENED TO PERCY?!
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to know what happens POST SOON!!!!!!!!
^ Thxx :)
First youll have to see.

Now I have some questions. What do you think,?
What me to do another Percy Chapter, or one of my ocs, or Annabeth.?
Who do you think the lady is?
What about they?

Lol have fun figuring the answers out :)
1) I like it.
2) I think you should do another Percy and than another Annaebth.
3) Please don't tell me the lady is Gaea.
4) ?
1)eh...ITS AWESOME!!!!
2)Another Percy so we know what happens to him
3)who else has a dirt cape GAEA duh
4)What about they? Hmmmm...

Post soon
Awesome chapter :D
Lol they as in who the woman was talking about, and darn you figured out who she is!

Well I guess I made it kind of obvious ;P
Anyways one Percy, early Easter day, coming up.
YAY!!!!!!!!

I should really go post on my forums. XD
Oh well Post soon!

And it really was obvious
Oh and they is the gods!
Who else would THEY be?

^ smart,here's the chapter, and yeah post on your story!!!!

Chapter Four
Percy

The world flashed and Percy collapsed. Memories flashed through his mind.

They wouldn't attempt plan B, right? 

Percy could almost imagine him shaking his head clearing out those thoughts.

Plan B was dangerous. They knew better. Percy soon found himself back in time. He didn't want to, but his dreams took control.

2009, the defeat of Kronos.

Percy walked around his cabin, trying to wrap his mind around the fact that there was another great prophecy.

He tried smiling, but barely could. At least this time he knew the prophecy.

He looked at the clock tapping his foot on the cabin floor. 

It was one minute before midnight. 

Percy slowly counted the seconds left. The clock struck twelve.

Well, it's now or never, he thought.

He grabbed his things. He was about to leave but Percy hesitated. Percy looked back at the rest of his cabin, his hand on the door knob.

Do I  really want to do this, he thought.

He looked away and opened the door. His decision was made. He slowly made his way out of camp.

Once outside the camp boundaries he looked back at camp half blood. It was Percy's home, but sadly he had to leave it now. He had to leave everything. His friends, his mom, his life.

He turned around trying desperately to hold in the threatening tears. With his eyes full of sadness, he walked away.

"Uhh," Percy moaned.

"Shh, be quiet. It's okay," A girl said. The girl was the nurse of the armies. Before Percy could say anything else he blacked out once again.

He once more drifted back in time, while sleeping.

2009, weeks after his disappearance

"Help!" The helpless voice of a girl ran through the air. The girl was about twelve.

"Kelsey, keep calm!" Another voice said. This girl sounded about Percy's age.

"It's them," The red haired kid, Percy had found days ago.

Percy didn't know much about this kid except that he was also a demigod.

He also knew the kids name was Nat. He had come with two other demigods on a mission, but got lost.

"Where?" Percy asked. Percy had decided a day after he found Nat to help him back to his friends.

"I don't know, but it's them," the 14 year old boy said frustrated.

"Help," the voice said again. Percy had no choice but to guess it was Nat's friend Kelsey.

"Come on," Percy said.

They slowly started out, but then Percy felt himself being pushed. Nat was pulled away.

"Nat," a girl gasped as she pulled him.

"Bonnie!" Nat cried with relief. He ran over an gave the sixteen year old girl a hug.

Bonnie let go of Nat. Percy stood up and was about to explain what had happened the past few days.

Too late. The girl went over to him. She took out a knife and held it to his neck.

"Umm,"

"Don't talk," the girl said. 

She looked over at Nat, "Is he safe?"

Nat's worried look now had a mischievous grin. "Well,"

What the hades was that kid thinking?

"Nope," Nat said popping the P.

The girl looked from Percy to Nat, and for a moment Percy thought he was dead.

Then Bonnie lowered her knife. She turned Nat.

"You jerk," She said, "He's probably saved you about ten times and your just going to let me kill him."

Nat shrugged.

"I'm Bonnie," The girl said. After that they had went to save their friend Kelsey.

Once they saved her, Percy was accepted into their little army. He became a leader. Which was what Nat was going to be when he turned 16. The rest of the story is practically history. 

Percy finally woke up. He opened his eyes. He was in a black room with a bed. A real bed. Not a sleeping bag. There was a table full of food, a refrigerator, and even a door.

They shouldn't do plan B, Percy thought for the millionth time.

Whoa
POST SOON

And I have to post on my forums still. XD

And what army is he in now OMG this story is addicting
Lol you'll never know. Well atleast not untill I finish the Annabeth chapter than post it. I'll then have to Write the Percy chapter and post it.

I think that'll be my chapters. Like a Percy chapter then an Annabeth chapter, and in between I'll do other people chapters at random :)
Ok and it seems I am really not wanting to leave your story ok I need to finish my chapters up

And POST SOON!
Awesome chapter :D
holy cow! amazing!
Thx :)
Chapter five
Annabeth

"Thalia, he was here," Annabeth said her voice breaking, "I'm not crazy!"

Annabeth watched as Thalia shook her head. Both Thalia Grover had come, because Annabeth has to tell them about Percy. 

"Maybe you should lay down?" Grove suggested—not helpfully.

Awful, this was awful. I was so embarrassed but I knew I saw Percy here. I just knew it.

"No," I shook my head, "He was here. He—H—he asked for he—help,"

I started shaking for no reason. Probably because I was now crying uncontrollably. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. This was Percy, and I missed him, so much.

"Look," Thalia said calmly, "We know you miss him, but—"

"Guys," Nico's voice was suddenly heard. "It's—"

Nico stopped taking a breath. Annabeth could tell the kid was exhausted.

"For my dads sake spit it out, death breath!" Thalia screamed impatiently.

Annabeth sighed. this was going nowhere, she thought.

"Okay, It's um well, Gaea."

"So, we know about her. What's new?" Thalia snapped. She was doing mist of the talking Annabeth noticed.

Nico glared at Thalia before beginning. "Well, it's kind of shocking,"

Nico shifted nervously.

"Look, we don't have time so just say it or leave death breath!" Thalia once again said.

Another glare from Nico, but beside that he managed to ignore her. 

"It's Percy," Nico finally said.

The room fell quiet. Thalia sat down beside Grover and Annabeth. Grocers eyes widened.

Then Annabeth thought, what about Percy?

She opened her mouth to speak but was to shocked Percy's name was even said. Instead, Annabeth felt her head spin. Her mouth tasted dry.

The question ran through her head one last time.

What about him?
Awesome stuff : D
awesome POST SOON!!!!!
Yeah Thxx I found it small though :(

IDK, I need to work on my immortality chapter :)
H and I just noticed I switched from 3rd Pov to 1st in the chappie lol