Helden des Olymp Stalker's Mark of Athena

icuSTALKER posted on Feb 07, 2012 at 02:04PM
First of all, hi. Sometimes I say 'sup so if you want to think of me saying that, it's all cool.
Sooo, icuSTALKER here and yes, a lot of you have probably seen me before:D. It may be from acquaintances, fans, forum posts, whatever. Mostly, everyone knows me by my comments on their forums. :) A lot of people find me funny, probably childish and immature:D. And there's NO WAY they think I could be good at writing. I'm too flimsy and too random that I could never EVER write a story. So I'm thinking that you're thinking this: 'icuSTALKER? Writing a story??:OO SHOOT ME NOW.'
BUT I am willing to try because I am a Mexican!:D DO NOT ASK IF I AM RACIST BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS NO. :D
So here it goes. :D
Synopsis: Romans and Greeks are prepared to solve two problems:
a) find Nico
b) save the world
But what they're not ready for is to solve their own personal issues or figure out what the prophecies mean. Oh, and, traitors are amongst them. Not ready for that either.
So, I know this has been done a million times, but I figured that if my writing really was good like I've been told, people would notice and I would know if my writing is good, and what's wrong with it. Then people would pay attention to this forum.:) just a theory.
If there is any discrimination against Leo, I will personally ask Santa Claus to postpone your present's arrival:D
Leo is awesome. Period.:D
These are Amphitrite's rules, Reposted: link
If you're a fan of the Hunger Games, maybe you'll like this new story I'm working on but maybe not:D
link
Rating: C, for some violence (it's Percy Jackson, dudes!!) but no language.
Type (Genre): Adventure, Romance, Mythology, maybe Humor (I'll try)
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan 'cause he rocks and I'd feel so mean claiming I wrote his story because mine is way worse.
And by the way, spam is legal here. Please keep the cussing to a minimum. Thank you.
I am a religious person and paranoid about some ideas:P. If you find me annoying, that's good, because it means I'm doing my job. Kidding.
Characters: Ella, Tyson, Percy, Octavian, Jason, Reyna, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Clarisse, Chris, Frank, Rachel, and a ton more that you probably can think of off the top of your head but I can't.
OC's: Heida, Cody, Kenneth, maybe some more as the story progresses:)
I will post when I have time, when I am bored, or simply when my sister screams at me to.
Please criticize as much as you feel the need to.
Thank you.
A few of my favorite forums:
The Two Heroes (universalpowa)
Newbee's Heroes of Olympus (131newbee313)
The Mark of Athena (Wisdoms_Child)
Aphrodite's Mark of Athena (Aphrodite100)
Percy and the hunger games (kristalovepercy)
my mark of athena (Athenaswisdom)
Newbee's Mark of Athena (131newbee313)
Betrayed… :O (Seaweed_Brain12)
The Mark of Athena (HecateA)
The Mark of Athena (kgirl925, I think)
Son of Neptune-My Story (lovespercy)
Black Rain (jace-lightwood)
And sooo many others:).....
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND I WILL MOST LIKELY USE THEM.
*~Hayalim Kedoshim~*
And that's only a few:)
TwigmanFTW and I just want you all to know…
FLUFFY TACOZ DESERVE RIGHTS!!! THEY SHOULD BE PRESIDENTS!!!!! WITH FROSTING!!!:D
End. Of. Story. :):D
*This message has been approved by Chuck Norris.*
[A/N]: Special thanks to those who have helped me and the following:
Wisdoms_Child for staying faithful to this story...
Aphrodite100 for being nice about everything she does...
universalpowa for sticking by me and being a great friend...
percyroxz for being one of the first ones to comment and encourage me...
lovespercy for her valuable criticism and help with my writing...
annabeth523 for always being here and never giving up...
oceanlover123 for never leaving and encouraging me...
kristalovepercy for being a great friend and helping me be happy...
TwigmanFTW for being so very cheerful and being one of the best friends I could ever have...
megon4ever for making my day with her comments and reading no matter what...
...and EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS READING THIS FORUM!:D:D:D:D You guys are awesome!!!!

ONE MORE THING. YES, I KNOW I SAID I ALLOW SPAM AND I STILL DO. BUT IF YOU SPAM, PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AND ERASE ALL YOUR SPAM COMMENTS AFTER TWO OR THREE DAYS. IF NOT, I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU A MESSAGE TO REMIND YOU AND IF YOU STILL IGNORE IT, I WILL REPORT. THE ANCIENTS (Oldies or Ancient Heroes) ARE WORKING TO CLEAN UP HoO AND WE WILL NOT MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM. IF YOU WANT TO HELP, PLEASE START HERE.
:D Thank you sooo much!!!:D

*'I'm Chuck Norris, and I approve this message'*
CHUCK NORRIS HAS APPROVED OF THIS MESSAGE. THEREFORE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE POLICE TO ARREST ME FOR COPYRIGHT, ILLEGAL COMPOSITION, OR ANY DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR ON THIS FORUM.
Quote from Leo, the Lost Hero: Humor was a good way to hide the pain.
Peace out.:D
icuSTALKER

last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 12:56PM

Helden des Olymp 310 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...