Helden des Olymp The Last One Standing

kgirl925 posted on Dec 14, 2011 at 04:53AM
so i know I haven't posted in a while on my other forums, but that's cuz I've been extremely busy. I've been writing this up when I have time, and decided that I can post it since I have a few chapters in line.

Title: The Last One Standing.
Summary: It's the year 7821, and things have changed since the last Great Prophecy about the seven. The Romans and the Greeks couldn't unite, causing the Olympians to fall - but Camp Half Blood is hiding in the shadows, waiting to claim back the Olympian's throne. Read as new demigods step up to face a challenge they've never even dreamed possible.

Helden des Olymp 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kgirl925 said…
Well, here's the prologue:

“Hey Kelly, get up!” Johnny yelled in the bunk across. “We’ve got breakfast duty today, and if we don’t be on time Professor Jackson and Chase are gonna be mad!”
“Whatever, Johnny. Let me sleep, will you? We played 5 hours of Capture the Flag yesterday and I’m so tired…” I said, covering my ears with my blanket.
Just to tell you something, in case you think this is like a boarding school – it isn’t. It’s sort of like a camp for children with disabilities (Johnny tells me to call them “special”) – people who have dyslexia and ADHD who can’t even read English properly. Unfortunately, I’m one of them. Apparently I’ve been claimed by Hecate – the goddess of magic or something. Johnny too, and we’re the only ones in our cabin.
Life at camp is so hard – it’s packed full of hard-core training from morning till night, and I don’t think I can take it much longer. I’ve never been able to take anything that’s hard, and my dad already warned me before coming to camp. Guess I have to listen to him more, that is, if I ever get the chance to see him again.
See, I’m the type of girl who thinks she can take on the world – but actually she can’t. She’s a pussy inside, and a tiger on the outside. People think I’m so tuff and tough, and by the way, they’re different words – tuff means cool, sharp and tough is the same as rough. I don’t get how people see that in me though, I’m only 10 and I have long, brown hair that goes up to my shoulders. My eyes are…well, I don’t even really know what color my eyes are, but you could say they aren’t piercing red or something out of the ordinary like purple. I’m not tall, but not short either, but everyone says I have broad shoulders that gives me that tuff and tough look. Johnny is completely the opposite though, if you ever saw him you’d think he was the sort of guy who couldn’t even scare a cat.
The only person who knows what I’m really like is Johnny, only because he shares the same cabin with me. And secretly, I’m glad that he knows – sometimes its hard to keep your tuff and tough rep, you know? But I personally like it as well – that way I don’t get smashed up in sword fighting class with the Ares cabin, or get beat up in Capture the Flag. I’ve been at camp for nearly two months, and I’ve hardly gotten used to it. Which is not a good sign, since Professor Jackson is going to issue a quest soon, a quest that I’m dying to go on …
---------------
If I get 7 comments by next Tuesday, I'll post the chapter on Wednesday. If not I'll let this forum die.