Helden des Olymp The Daughter of Olympus

this-is-me posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 03:42AM
Synopsis:This is based off of ideas in the Three Banished Demigodsby greektrickster, but after everybody makes up. It's about an almost immortal demigod that was blessed by each god, goddess, spirit, and minor god that ever lived, but is the direct descendent of the god Perseus. I'll try to post every other day, but no guarantees. Read Three Banished Demigods if you want to understand any of this...and I really don't care about spam...enjoy

Rating: I honestly have no idea. Maybe K+ or T

Characters: Zoe, Perseus, Jace, Candace, Lexi, Chiron, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Reyna, Leo, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Alek, all the Olympians, and Gaia (and co.)

All rights to RR (sadly, I own nothing other than Zoe, Jace, Candace, Lexi, and the plot!)
last edited on Jan 01, 2012 at 10:19PM

Helden des Olymp 420 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 420

Vor mehr als einem Jahr pugluv98 said…
sounds interesting, post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr this-is-me said…
~Chapter 1~

A small cry echoed throughout Olympus, bouncing across the marble floors and darting through the strong pillars. The cry stirred every being upon Olympus to action as gods, goddesses, and spirits alike flocked to the site of the noise. Zeus was the first to speak.
"Perseus, are you sure that this is wise? Athena, Annabeth, explain to him that this could destroy the very fabric of civilization!" HIs voice rose steadily as he glared at each immortal face that surrounded him, daring anyone to argue.
"Zeus! You dare contradict ME after I conquered Kronos and Gaea at the same time with only the help of MY army!? You know that Olympus needs a hero. The temporary threat of those fools has passed. You know the real threat," Perseus scolded the King of the Gods. Although several millennia younger than him, Zeus quivered at the mere sight of an angry Perseus. He possessed the greatest power imaginable: he had control of the five Underworld Rivers, he could control water in every element, and he was the god of swordsmanship. In other words, he could crush Zeus like a bug.
"You know," Athena and Annabeth spoke in unison," Perseus is indeed correct. Without a hero, civilization would fall anyway, but the hero would have to be invincible and extremely powerful. I vote yes." It was creepy how in sync their thoughts were, but Perseus was inwardly grateful for their backup. Another cry came from the bundled form that lay in front of the immortals.
“It is time for a vote. The child will be missed if we do not act soon,” Perseus commanded. “I vote to bestow our power upon a demigod child of mine. Vote now my brethren.” A chorus of yes’s drifted about the hall and decided the child’s fate. Each immortal centered their energy and imagined it forming into a golden ball of pulsating light, and suddenly the hall was illuminated with thousands of powerful orbs. On Athena’s count, every orb was thrust into the bundle, giving the child the most inconceivable powers ever to be imagined. Gently, Perseus lifted a small infant from the smoking heap, blessed it with head-to-toe invincibility, and raised it for the Olympians to see.
“A girl,” Ares scoffed as Perseus gently returned the child to its bedding. “A girl can’t fight! She’s gonna be a wimp just like you, Perseus!” Cold, murderous rage lit up in Perseus’s eyes, but before he could lift a finger, the infant locked eyes with Ares and he collapsed. The girl twitched her finger and Ares was consumed in a blaze. She fluttered her fingers and froze his body to glass. Her eyes closed and Ares shattered. Not one noise. No breathing, no screaming, nothing. Every immortal was shocked to their core. To see a major god incapacitated by an infant was unimaginable.
“Well,” Apollo said, “we can’t keep the child on Olympus, she will have to be sent straight to camp. Her aura will attract every monster on the continent!”
“We must,” mused Artemis, “Reyna, can you flash…what’s the child’s name?”
“Zoe. Her name is Zoe Larythes,” Perseus sighed.
“Well then we must get Zoe to camp!” Poseidon cried. Reyna smiled patiently, then she and the child were gone in a flash of light leaving only the scent of lavender and white jasmine behind.

~Chapter 2~

The pavilion was buzzing with energy as half-bloods milled around, ate delicious burgers and fries, and offered food to their godly parents when Reyna and Zoe landed on a young girl’s 50-calorie pizza, splattering the prissy daughter of Aphrodite with veggie sauce. The 5-year old took a deep breath and screamed the dead awake. Every camper clutched their ears in pain and a helpless wail rose from the bundle in Reyna’s arms. Chiron stepped forward nervously, hushing the campers.
“Lord Reyna. To what do we owe this honor?”
“Chiron, I present you Zoe Larythes. She is a mere infant, but she posses so much power that monster could smell her from hundreds of miles away.”
“She’s right,” the lord of the wild piped up, “I could smell her from the gathering place. Who-what- is she?”
“You will all find out Zoe’s parentage in due time, but who will take the child in? I propose a female camper from the Hypnos cabin,” Reyna explained in a melodic voice.
“I-I will take her Lord Reyna,” a slightly doughy young lady stood up.
“You do realize you will have to stay awake to take care of it, Cimon!” pizza girl chuckled cruelly.
“It is settled. Take care of the girl, she is important,” Reyna flashed out. Silence followed. Then the murmurs started.
“Stupid baby!”
“How are we supposed to train?”
“She better not take one drop of my applesauce!
“Who wants to make a baby hate club?”
“Campers! Collect yourselves! We have been blessed with an infant directly from the goddess Reyna and we will raise this infant!” Chiron shouted, quieting everybody. A happy burble came from Zoe and in the next second Chiron was flying and glowing a soft pink color. All the campers raised their weapons and searched for any attackers or monsters, but the only movement came from Zoe’s undulating fingers.
“Holy crow,” most of the camp breathed. Aware of her audience, Zoe dropped the centaur and clapped merrily. Everyone agreed that Zoe should stay.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr number1pjfan said…
big smile
That's so good! Awwwww! I love how she took out ares! Please post again soon :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
kewlio!!! post soon! thats soo funny :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr parras2 said…
smile
post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jenn008 said…
smile
Post Please
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
Cool post soon
~Chapter 3~

Over the next 12 years, Zoe was raised dutifully by Cimon, trained quickly by Chiron, and acquired more power, but she didn’t dare use it because the one time she could remember ever using her power or letting her emotions fly away from her, everyone looked at her like a freak. Maybe she was a freak. Gods rarely waited ‘til their kids’ 13th birthdays to claim them. Tonight was Zoe’s birthday, and she was seriously considering the fact that she was a defective failure that any god would be ashamed to claim. Tears stung her eyes at the thought, but she blamed it on the dust that swirled about the stables for the pegasi. An older camper, Candace, daughter of Aphrodite, strutted into the wooden building as if she owned the place. Her eyes perused the winged horses until they came to an unsettling rest on Zoe. Candace stalked forward towards her elegant white pegasus, purposefully bumping harshly into Zoe. Most campers comforted Zoe saying that Candace was just jealous because she was stereotypically pretty with blond hair and blue eyes, but Zoe was more original with wavy black hair that fell to her ribs and striking sea green eyes. Zoe knew that the truth was that Candace had never gotten over the pizza splattering that came with Zoe’s arrival. Pathetic. Candace’s perfume made Zoe itch so she strolled to the archery range for some peace. She notched arrow after arrow, hitting bulls-eyes and moving targets every time. Maybe her dad was Apollo? Probably not, poetry gave her the heebie-jeebies. For once, archery was able to stress her out so she decided to go for a swim. Swimming always cleared her mind, and yes, she’d considered that Perseus or Poseidon was her dad, but they aren't the best at archery so…
She let the water calm her then headed for dinner. She absolutely hated sitting with the Hermes cabin because they were not the nicest people to put it kindly. It wasn’t them exactly, but their bad habit of stealing anything with value. Zoe had once woken up with several inches of her hair gone, only to find it on Ebay. Luckily, there weren’t any deaths. She put her pessimistic thoughts out of her mind and focused on the thought that by the campfire tonight, she would know who her parent was…as if she hadn’t waited long enough already. The conch horn echoed across the camp, signaling dinner. Zoe’s head popped up and she raced off to the Pavilion, dripping wet. Her stomach growled when she was handed a heaping platter of smoked brisket and Greek salad (get it! ), and she desperately wanted to dig in, but threw a piece of lettuce in the brazier.
“If I don’t get claimed tonight, you stupid gods aren’t even going to get a bleu cheese crumble tomorrow,” she grumbled under her breath.
big smile
sorry if these chapters are too short! I self diagnosed myself wiht ADD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kaia143 said…
Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
kaia-I'll try to post tomorrow, but only if I get 5 comments by 6:00 tomorrow night
big smile
They could be longer, but as long as they're relatively that long an you post I don't care. Post again please! Nice chapter!
Awwwwww y so long?! Oh well I guess I will just have to wait. Everbody post!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tortillialuvsrr said…
cool
cool post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Piper_ofArtemis said…
laugh
Haha, thats cute. i like when she's like "if i dont get claimed u dont even get a blue cheese crumb" LOL
~Piper~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crystalluv4book said…
POST SOON!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kristalovepercy said…
post soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimmergirl7 said…
Awesome!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr athena165 said…
big smile
Cool! This is one of the best stories I've read.
Post soon!
hmmm
I'm in the 8th grade and I still don't know how to count(jk) but I think that's more than 5 comments
smile
ik..ik! working on the chappie now...just got home from school...should be up before 8
smile
Ok, this is just a preview so that I can do my homework...willbe finished later tonight.

~Chapter 4~
Thanks to Candace’s loud mouth, everybody knew that I completely skimped on my offering so let’s just say that there wasn’t a whole lot of conversation on my end of the table. I shoveled food into my mouth like a backhoe (or whatever truck shoveled stuff) and quickly left the Pavilion to get a good seat at the campfire. Hopefully I could put in a good word with the gods when I had some peace and quiet…
I stood, mournfully, beside the ashes of the previous night’s fire. With all my being, I prayed to Olympus.
“Dear, um, ------Dad? (Whoever you are) If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I would love to get claimed...and I was totally kidding about the salad thing…you can- like- have the whole plate if I get claimed. So…please? It would be awesome. Or um…royally splendid…or whatever…so yeah,” I said, feeling like a total idiot(not a new feeling). The voices that carried boisterously from the Pavilion grew louder so I hurriedly grabbed a seat and pretended to doodle in the dirt. Chiron galloped forth, being the first of the others to enter the area. I greeted him with a depressed glance, and he looked curiously at me.
“What!?” I said, immediately on the defensive.
“Nothing child, nothing, he reassured me, “although this is highly unusual. Yes, the gods still have a right to claim you without breaking oath, but you were delivered directly from Olympus by a major goddess. For them not to have claimed you is most unusual.” He seemed troubled.
“Well, when has anything in my life ever been usual?” I asked, cracking a smile.
big smile
thanks for posting awesome chappi
Please post the rest soon!!!!!!! I need to know if she gets claimed!!!!
big smile
That's really good. I bet perceus himself comes and explains... Who's her mom? Please post the rest ASAP!
big smile
woah! @number1pjfan, that's an awesome idea! totes doing that...plus,if you read Three Banished Demigods, Percy and Zoe Nightshade had a kid so i went with Zoe's mom being the third reincarnation of Zoe Nightshade...if that makes any sense :)
big smile
That does...I have read it, it's really good. I have no clue how he'd find her and get her to love him though. Would she more powerful because of that plus her godly gifts? I can't wait to see her powers. I love her rivalry with the aphrodite girl... She suspects Percy or poseiden as her parents but doesn't think so because they can't shoot an arrow. Tee hee! Can't Percy shoot now though, because he's a ridiculously powerful god? Just a thought... Post soon, I love this idea! :D
big smile
yup...Zoe is...a little slow...actually, she just doesn't know...she bases her opinions off of what other campers say about percy and how he couldn't shoot an arrow to save his life!
wink
That's true, he never could... I wonder how many times he almost shot someone! ;)
big smile
lol! any other ideas for me?
laugh
I like number1pjfan's idea. It would be funny if he appeared at dinner and got pizza sauce in the Aphrodite girls face but dinner in the story already passed:( ....unless she gets calmed the next day
big smile
@parras2-that's a good idea! she could be all depressed then the next night at dinner i can make that happen! i will post asap!
I LOVE that idea! Tee hee! Post ASAP and yes, that was charm speak!
big smile
cool I've never had one of my ideas used in a story before
big smile
Me too! Yay! Thanks!
big smile

~Chapter 4~
Thanks to Candace’s loud mouth, everybody knew that I completely skimped on my offering so let’s just say that there wasn’t a whole lot of conversation on my end of the table. I shoveled food into my mouth like a backhoe (or whatever truck shoveled stuff) and quickly left the Pavilion to get a good seat at the campfire. Hopefully I could put in a good word with the gods when I had some peace and quiet…
I stood, mournfully, beside the ashes of the previous night’s fire. With all my being, I prayed to Olympus.
“Dear, um, ------Dad? (Whoever you are) If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I would love to get claimed...and I was totally kidding about the salad thing…you can- like- have the whole plate if I get claimed. So…please? It would be awesome. Or um…royally splendid…or whatever…so yeah,” I said, feeling like a total idiot(not a new feeling). The voices that carried boisterously from the Pavilion grew louder so I hurriedly grabbed a seat and pretended to doodle in the dirt. Chiron galloped forth, being the first of the others to enter the area. I greeted him with a depressed glance, and he looked curiously at me.
“What!?” I said, immediately on the defensive.
“Nothing child, nothing, he reassured me, “although this is highly unusual. Yes, the gods still have a right to claim you without breaking oath, but you were delivered directly from Olympus by a major goddess. For them not to have claimed you is most unusual.” He seemed troubled.
“Well, when has anything in my life ever been usual?” I asked, cracking a smile. The old horse-man smiled gently in return and immediately calmed me. I had to get claimed tonight or else the gods would be in deep doo doo. I grinned at the thought of Zeus swimming in horse dung, and even laughed a little, but other campers started to look at me weirdly so I had to stop. Instead I imagined other gods taking a swim in poo. Not pretty thoughts, I know.
Chiron commanded everybody’s attention, thanked the gods, complimented kids, blah, blah, blah, but then he surprised everybody by announcing that my birthday was today and I should be getting claimed. Yet, the night was almost over so… Chiron kept my hopes up by getting the camp to sing Happy Birthday and everyone gave me a s’more. You could say I was pretty happy about that. The flames blazed bright orange and leaped to the sky because every camper knew that I was going to be claimed; they were almost as curious as I was! The night passed in a blur, until we were about to go to our cabins. I prayed that I could move to any other cabin other than Hermes, but no such luck. The fire had died down to the hideous lint color that always occurred when a fellow camper died or, you guessed it, didn’t get claimed. I was an outcast. If I hadn’t been claimed by now, I never would. Mournful faces pitied me every step I took, but I held my head high…(except for when I passed Candace and her gaggle of giggling girls(like the alliteration: cheesy, I know!); I could really do without anymore insults tonight. That night, I silently cried myself to sleep.

(parras and pjfan, your ideas will be used in the post tomorrow)...njoy! :)
big smile
btw...that chapter wasn't the best, but it's like my man PJ once said....little waves then BANG! tidal wave of awesomeness
Awwww. Poor Zoe. I can't wait until she gets claimed!!!!
big smile
I'd be crushed! If that happens often, no wonder Luke didnt have a hard time convincing people to join Kronos... I hope you give Percy a really good excuse *cough he knows what happens to her 24/7 and likes her so wanted to annoy Candace cough* so he's not a bad dad. Great chapter though and I hope you post soon tomorrow!!!!!!
Post soon!!
laugh
TIDAL WAVE OF AWESOMENESS!!!
Plz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greektrickster said…
This is so frisking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMMOROW!
POST RIGHT NOW!!!!!
woah I am really pumped up,not a good sign,I don't think my brother is going to have a good day today,anyways
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
worried
Yes post now please!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crystalluv4book said…
PLEASE POST SOON!!!
Post soon!!!!!!
cool
she said she was going to post today so just chill
big smile
thx parras! I'm almost done with the chappie