Helden des Olymp percy jackson goes to bella swan's wedding

pjnadia posted on Dec 03, 2011 at 12:24AM
p.s i do NOT own the PJ SERIES (R.R) and the twillight saga (S.M) AND P.S.S. i know this has nothing to do with the HoO but i watch the breaking dawn movie and i had the idea of writting this so yeah i hope u guys like it pls comment !! =D
OH! and p.s.s.s this happen before the HoO

3rd P.O.V
Percy was at his mother apartment in Manhattan, New York. He was getting ready for his departure to his cousin Bella’s wedding. He barely knows her, the only time that they met they didn’t talk or play, but it wasn’t that he didn’t want to get to know her or because he was shy it was because she was the shy one, plus she is older than him by two years. That is not much of a difference but the fact that she invited him and his mom took them by surprise because they didn’t talk at all so the invitation was quiet shocking for them. Percy didn’t really wanted to go to the wedding sure he was happy for her cousin and all, but he didn’t wanted to go because it meant that he’d have to sit in one place for like an hour and being dyslexic didn’t quiet help him. Sally, his mother, could not go to the wedding because her novel was being published. Percy wanted to stay with her on her big event but she had told him that they would look bad if none of them showed up so he was stuck with the “field trip”.
last edited on Dec 09, 2011 at 02:55AM

Helden des Olymp 764 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...