Helden des Olymp Universal's Heroes of Olympus/ Book 3- The Doors of Death

universalpowa posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 01:29AM
Book One

Title: The Mark of Athena

Rating: T (mild language, some violence, etc.)

Genre: Fanfiction

Characters: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Thalia Grace, Nico di Angelo, etc...

Synopsis: The Seven have finally met, and Greeks and Romans mix & mingle. Will death cause the two camps to be split again once more?

Prophecy 1:
The Seven must unite or fall,
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all,
Fire and fuel must make amends,
or to the earth the final end,
the one who is taken
must be found and forsaken,
A hero shall lose what she holds close to her heart,
only for a child of lightning to bring back what she has to part

Prophecy 2:
Wisdom's Daughter walks alone,
the mark of Athena burns through Rome
the seven must work together or be set ablaze
the child of fire to quench the flames
the son of the seas shall meet his end
to save those he loves and those his friend
a child of lightning will give light at the call
the light of the earth may end it for all

Can the Heroes save the world this time?

Disclaimer: R.R owns ALL characters, I just wrote the story. And the plot. And the prophecies **first two lines of second prophecy belong to Rick Riordan**

[A/N- Please do not copy ideas from my story (duh) or the prophecies. Thanks! Also, I do not think Rick Riordan will use any of these ideas in his own story, so for that I have no clue...]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

Book Two

Title: The Heroes Oath

Rating: T

Type: Fanfiction (its gonna be the same concept...)

Characters: All Characters from HoO
OC: Mairin Estrallamar- Be prepared, Ladies and Germs, for the new character! Meet Mairin Estrallamar, a small yet powerful demigod that will play a very important role in The Heroes Oath. Do not underestimate her, she may be young, but she will beat you at your own game. As you read about her struggles and victories, try to connect the dots of who she might be. The Heroes must rely on her; she is there only hope of ever escaping Gaea's trap and freeing their friends. But does Mairin have a secret she won't share? And who is her parent? She is more like them than they think...and only she can save the heroes who need to save the world. But before she is ready to save these lost heroes, she needs to save herself...

Synopsis: The Heroes are back again- and better than ever.
A few of them have been scarred by love- or just scarred from the horror of the battle that is yet to come.
They succeeded in bringing a few friends back, or literally back from the dead.
This time, they have a little more time to relax before the final battle to come.
Or so they hope. However, they may find that their lives won’t be as simple as they hope.
The Heroes of the Prophecy are definitely no longer whole. With the death of their beloved leader, things change.
To go to the extreme, one of them risked his own life to bring back his friend. Even when he knew it was too late.
By doing this, he sealed his fate. And accepted the price of cheating Death.
With this, the Gods have rallied and protest against their boundaries and limits.
However, when going on a long quest suggested by Hazel to find some allies, they find themselves in a challenging chess game.
But, they are the pieces themselves.
The seven are broken up- strong together, yes. But split...not anymore.
Two of the seven are forced to make changes- and it may save them, or destroy the world.
But, Gaea has another plan for the demigods...one that involves a quick mind, reflexes, and a plan.
But, this time they have to do it without their leaders...
Some have gone missing- and promises of the past may be broken.
Oaths that were kept are tested to the limit- will one hero keep her promise?
If she doesn’t, the consequences will be most severe.

Prophecy: (only one this time! *cheers*)
The Seven Heroes proceed with care,
the lost ones enter the evil’s lair
the seven are split and taken to be tested
the earth breaks their spirits and teaches a lesson
Oaths to keep until dying day,
promises of the past broken when one loses their way
fate’s trespasser to open Heaven’s gate,
enemies of long cease the hate
The Doors of Death the seven find the key,
returned in ancient land, Death’s salty sea

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns all characters, I own the plot, and the prophecies that I wrote, etc.

[A/N- This sequel will most likely be shorter than the first, but It'll still top about 40 + chapters...or less]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­=

After the sequel...
the last of them all...

Book 3

Title: The Doors of Death

Summary:
Last quest was a flop.
And even then- it wasn’t even a quest. Five of the seven and two friends had been captured just as they went to look for their key to answers. The only key that could possibly save them now is the Key to the doors that can set things right.
Inside their prison, the demigods faced survival, sacrifice, suffering, loss, and breaking some of their greatest promises. They almost made it out, thanks to the help of a mysterious demigod by the name of Mairin- but at a terrible price. When things seem fine, the place that used to imprison spits them out in a giant firey explosion. When everyone awakes, somehow Leo is no longer Leo, and Hazel’s old nightmares come back to haunt her...
Even in the most dire situation, it seems the heroes can trust no one. In the moment of truth, they are betrayed by a new friend. Even then, they manage to escape mostly unharmed.
Love is pushed aside and all ties between age old foes must be forgotten- the only key to defeating Gaea lies in the new companion aboard the Argo. But he isn’t what they were expecting to save the camp by any standards.
But, as the new prophecy hints, only six of the seven will make it to Olympus. The final battle at Greece will be swift and the consequences will be the loss of many brave demigods. Who will be the brave hero to sacrifice his or her life this time?

Rating: T. Like everything.

Type: Does it look like it's changed?

I'D LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE BRAND NEW SHINY AND EPIC PROPHECY BELOW, BE WARNED, IT'S SPOILER-Y :D

Prophecy:
To the Doors of Death only one leads the path,
old ties broken, and sea saves from giant’s wrath
the tests of the heroes will escape at cost,
and the one who lived two lives, his spirit lost
when love’s dove stops the fight at her lullaby song,
the key frees all souls, the one missing with them all along
at the end of the war, the one who faced death shall be slain,
and when heaven’s gates open, only six mortals remain

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

=========================================­===­===­===­=
And if anyone steals my ideas, at this point it's happened so many times I honestly don't care. Do as you please. It just shows me how awesome they are (jks egos LOL)
I was being sarcastic. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY IDEAS!!

One Last thing: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM.
Thank you.

OMG MARK OF ATHENA COMES OUT SOON OMGGOGMGOGGMOGMG!! :OO

last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 09:38PM

Helden des Olymp 2634 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2634

Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
laugh
bwahaha my own little prophecy is very.... revealing.
hey i will allow spam, but keep it to a minimum. While you guys are waiting, you can talk about what you think the prophecy is telling....
other than that, i have NO more spoilers... so ill post A FULL chapter maybe tonight or tom. probably a sneak peek tonite. Ciao!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr annabethchase78 said…
worried
So Percy is ging to die? That would ruin the story!!!!!!!!
big smile
no did i say that? no i didnt so why would you assume that? !the prophecy is unclear and plz post wat you think the lines mean. Ex;
The Seven must unite or fall
easy. The Seven must come together or let everyone die. This prophecy does not sound like it ends well.... bwahahaha :) LOL XD
laugh
im not gonna post a sneak peak until 2 more people are interested... its not alot but im not just writing only for you annabeth78, (no offense) so two more people and ill post the sneak peek rite away. full chapter tom. definatly. so.... no spam wars please. ive seen them on other forums and they get really violent( about as violent as you can get online) LOL. seriously though, no spam throwing please, and if your gonna do it, just dont throw it at me! :) lol XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gumbee said…
big smile
hmmm
so she wrote all of that and all you can say is post :D what is POSTY
big smile
Idk :D
angry
POST THE THING YOU WROTE OR I WILL DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
 POST THE THING Du WROTE oder I WILL DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
seriosly? POSTY? i really need to do....stuff.
ok 1 more person :)
oh heres a sneak peek at something that happens near the end; (lol XD)

Instead of the loud, and healthy heartbeat I was used to hearing, there was nothing. Where his heart used to beat was empty silence. Not a sound.

DUN DUN DUN!
okay i guess youll have to wait to the end to find out who dies... bwahahaaha. as a young adult/child author, you have to be a ruthless killer. (J.K Rowling) and im serious she said that. no joke.

i hope u enjoyed the sneek peak at someone's death. Bwaahahaha :)
XP XD XD
laugh
@annabethchase78- what are you gonna do? ur not being very specific. *sarsasm* oh im soo afraid! annabethchase78 is gonna do something!!!! ahh!

LOL XDXD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigods4ever said…
big smile
post soon please!!
Argh HUS THAT U BETTER POST NOW OR ELSE...............
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
laugh
LOL (when I say LOL it's not because it's funny it's because I have nothingnice to say).
big smile
okay thats a wrap people. as in 3 people posted so your chapter will be coming out soon before my angry fans come after me... or start planning something. so anyway, like maybe 20 minutes tops. i gotta go run from u guys now... XD lol *runs away* Ill be back in 5 minutes to finish the chapter :)
O.o
@annabethchase78- really? i feel soo loved.

laugh
YES!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!NOO!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!YE­AS!­!!!

There is one in every nest
 YES!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAS!!!! There is one in every nest
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth-bcz7 said…
POST SOON! :)
okay the chapter is gonna take a little longer now but ill give u another leetle sneak peek at someones death where the ___ are is someone's name and only i know who they are.

"His hearts not beating!"____ yelled at ____.
____ looked at me sadly. Then ____ glanced up like he had an idea.
"What?"___ asked. "Spit it out!"

okay i promise to post asap but while ur waiting how about you try to figure out what this line means; (i wont tell u if your rite though..use your imaginationXD)
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all

have fun guessing! (oh and think about whos saying what in the dialogue above XD)
k imma gonna start riting :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ninjagirl77 said…
Umm... is it Percy who is dying and Annabeth is yelling at Jason? Well i guess you won't tell me anyway, so post soon!
==sneak peek==
Chapter 1
The Battle of the Fortune-Tellers
Percy

The golden ship was beautiful! Percy made a mental note not to mention how beautiful it was in front of Annabeth. It's mast-head was gracefully grafted to the ship like it should have always been there, even though it was made only a few months ago. The designs on the ship were graceful curves, and there was a large white sail floating above the masts, twirling delightfully in the air.It looked strange though, the ship was propelling itself through the air, usually you see a ship in the water. Seeing it in the air was strange- like seeing a fish out of water swimming in air. The Romans were shifting uneasily between the arranged cohorts, but they did not attack the ship as they were obeyed to. That wasn't exactly the most comforting thought. He saw Octavian still on the steps of the remains of the Senate Building. He kept glaring at the large warship, and continued wringing the neck of his mangled teddy bear, but he said nothing. Mostly because Percy had threatened the little pipsqueak that if he said one bad word about the greeks one more time he was gonna... Well it's probably a good idea to not tell you what he threatened him with. Let's just say it would not be a pleasant feeling for Octavian. ***
It seemed like forever before the gleaming warship landed softly on the scarred terrain.
A blonde boy stepped forward.He looked around the wrecked remains of the camp, frowning slightly, but spoke anyway.
"Hello Camp Jupiter! I am Jason-" So this is the famous Jason. Percy thought to himself. Percy also noticed Reyna flitted her eyes up at him when she heard him say his name. Other than that, she made no connection to him.
"And I would like you to meet the campers from Camp-Halfblood!" he finished.
Another boy came up behind him, wearing a tool-belt (which Percy thought was strange) and grinned at all the uneasy Romans.
"Heelooo Camp... uh.." The boy looked at Jason."What's the name again?" He whispered to Jason. Jason just shook his head and motioned for him to shut up. The other boy seemed to take the hint and stalked back towards the ship, muttering uncomprehensible things and pulling random things out of his tool-belt and began fiddling with them. He had obviously already had 12 cups of caffeinated coffee today.
okay i hope u liked it!!! ill post another chapter tom. or maybe tonite if i can sneak it... but dont count on it. *grumbles* stupid parents...
LOL comment plz!
smile
@ninjagirl77- i couldnt tell u even if i wanted to becuase i only have a basic idea for the story right now but you could be right... or i could be wierd and kill someone else. LOL XD enjoy the chapter :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
that was AMAZING!!!!! post as soon as you can plz!!!!!
big smile
ggggrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt­tt jjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! translate :GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! nice job sis
smile
AWESHUM JOB :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Chapter 1
The Battle of the Fortune-Tellers
Percy

The golden ship was beautiful! Percy made a mental note not to mention how beautiful it was in front of Annabeth. It's mast-head was gracefully grafted to the ship like it should have always been there, even though it was made only a few months ago. The designs on the ship were graceful curves, and there was a large white sail floating above the masts, twirling delightfully in the air.It looked strange though, the ship was propelling itself through the air, usually you see a ship in the water. Seeing it in the air was strange- like seeing a fish out of water swimming in air. The Romans were shifting uneasily between the arranged cohorts, but they did not attack the ship as they were obeyed to. That wasn't exactly the most comforting thought. He saw Octavian still on the steps of the remains of the Senate Building. He kept glaring at the large warship, and continued wringing the neck of his mangled teddy bear, but he said nothing. Mostly because Percy had threatened the little pipsqueak that if he said one bad word about the greeks one more time he was gonna... Well it's probably a good idea to not tell you what he threatened him with. Let's just say it would not be a pleasant feeling for Octavian. ***
It seemed like forever before the gleaming warship landed softly on the scarred terrain.
A blonde boy stepped forward.He looked around the wrecked remains of the camp, frowning slightly, but spoke anyway.
"Hello Camp Jupiter! I am Jason-" So this is the famous Jason. Percy thought to himself. Percy also noticed Reyna flitted her eyes up at him when she heard him say his name. Other than that, she made no connection to him.
"And I would like you to meet the campers from Camp-Halfblood!" he finished.
Another boy came up behind him, wearing a tool-belt (which Percy thought was strange) and grinned at all the uneasy Romans.
"Heelooo Camp... uh.." The boy looked at Jason."What's the name again?" He whispered to Jason. Jason just shook his head and motioned for him to shut up. The other boy seemed to take the hint and stalked back towards the ship, muttering uncomprehensible things and pulling random things out of his tool-belt and began fiddling with them. He had obviously already had 12 cups of caffeinated coffee today.

"Anyway..."Jason continued filling in the awkward silence that followd.
"To fill in the awkward silence that Leo just created-" He glared at the boy Percy assumed must be Leo/Sammy/Whoever he was...
"-I would like to proudly present the Campers of Camp Half-Blood!" He grinned.
He saw a lot of faces exit the dragon-headed warship. He saw some faces he recognized, and some faces he didn't. Through the swarming mass of people, he saw a glimpse of a girl with golden blonde hair, swaying from side to side, scanning the crowd anxiously looking for..... She spotted him.
"Percy!" She cried, shoving several younger campers out of the way. Percy began running towards her too, his long purple cape flapping through the wind. He stopped running when they were only a few meters apart so she could run into his arms. Percy was very aware of the confused faces of the Roman legionaries and the snickering Camp-Half Blood campers as she ran up to him. She jumped into his arms and he picked her up and twirled her around until he almost got motion-sickness. He hugged her and she whispered softly into his ear
"I really missed you Seaweed brain."
"You too Wisegirl."
She kissed him briefly, trying not to make a big scene, but he didn't really care. He kissed her back with passion but only for a little while. Her face was a little pink so he suspected that his was probably bright red. He looked at his old friends (who were now clutching their sides as if trying to contain their laughter was impossible) and at the Romans who were enthusiastically greeting some of the campers. He never once let go of Annabeth's hand as he greeted all his old friends; Will Solace, Katie Gardener, Travis and Connor Stoll, and many others. He also saw the faces of some new campers he didn't recognize, and they were whispering among each other and staring at him with wide eyes. Apparently they had not missed out on hearing all he had accomplished. He saw Clarisse chatting happily with some Mars kids, he also saw Jason greeting Reyna and they talked for a while. He saw Hazel and Frank greeting some other campers and talking animatidly about something. Finally Jason came up to Percy and Annabeth. He grinned.
"I'm gonna take a wild guess that your the famous Percy Jackson all the campers keep talking about." he said.
"And I'm gonna assume that your the well-known Jason." Percy replied.
"Just to let you know, we couldn't get Annabeth to shut you about you the whole time you went missing." he said teasingly. "Drove most of us crazy...."
Percy laughed along with him. Annabeth just blushed. For the next couple minutes they talked about what had happened while each of them were gone. Percy noticed that Annabeth was staring open-mouthed at the buildings around the camp. He could tell she really wanted to check out the architecture around the town, but refrained herself from moving from Percy's side. Percy and Jason kept talking and talking for a while, and they were suddenly interrupted by a red-headed girl arguing with Octavian. Percy knew he had seen her before. He searched his brain until he remembered. Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the oracle. Jason stopped talking as well as followed his gaze to the raging battle.
"So you tell the future by cutting open little stuffed animals and reading their guts?" Rachel huffed.
"And you get possesed by a demon person and you just tell prophecies!?" Octavian retorted, his voice getting higher with every octave.
"And who's your godly parent?"
"I am mortal. I see through the mist." Rachel replied, her lips punched together in a fine line. She obviously did not like that question.
"Oh wonderful! The Greeks are using a mortal to tell the future! This is outrageous! This is not acceptable! I refuse to even-"
"OCTAVIAN!" Percy roared, causing several people to jump.
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP HARRASSING THE GREEKS! OFF WITH YOU AND GO DISECT A PILLOW PET OR SOMETHING!" Octavian looked highly offended by this comment but did a mock-salute bow.
"As you wish, my dutiful praetor." he sneered. He stomped off towards the Temple of Jupiter. Percy was still seething. He really wanted to teach that little stuffed-animal murderer, insufferable little...Then he had an idea. He'd have to talk to the Stoll brothers later, but for now...
The little action war that had been going on had obviously entertained a lot of people. He saw Travis scowling and handing over some golden drachmas to a beaming Connor. They had obviously made some sort of bet. He's need to talk to them in private later, and possibly find a way of bribing them.
Slowly the camper's began heading towards their "hotel", or a place to stay the night before the senate meeting early in the morning. He kissed Annabeth's forehead good-night as she would be staying in the Minerva cabin. He walked off towards his room until the darkness swallowed him. Soon the whole camp was dark, all the buzzing excitement from the day had worn everybody out. Soon the entire camp was silent. Before Percy collapsed into his bed, he prayed to every god he could think of- Roman and Greek- that he would be free of any disturbing dreams that night. Some god's must have been listening because his dreams were tranquil and peaceful. He had a very good night's sleep.

*****************************************­***­***­***
bwahaha cliffhanger! posting more tom. :)
zzz
okay i promise with every 4 chapters ill post a little "revelation" to the prophecy. not enough for u to figure it out... just some educated guesses and deductive reasoning to waht it means.
fire and fuel must make amends
hmm... think fire.
and think life that depends on something where fire could end it very quickly.
amends- get along or forgive one another OR to to make up

good luck! hope u enjoyed the second part of the chapter! ill be splitting them up into two parts becuz there soo long
good night
surprise
TOMMMORROWS THANKSGIVING U WILL BE AWAY SIS

Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigods4ever said…
Amazing chapter please post the rest soon!
Oo cool GOOD NIGHT?! ITS LIKE 12.08 pm here :(
surprise
well were definatly in different time zones
'cuz its midnight at my house :0
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ninjagirl77 said…
Kill anyone but Leo and i'll be okay :)
Great chapter, post soon!
surprise
:( ooooooo @universal what country are u in?:O
big smile
okay to satisfy you people while i sleep i will post a little more of the death near the end. same as last time. the ___ represent a name only i know. I will use these lines in my story later on but i might add a little to make them more descriptive.

____ had a plan. A blossom of hope sparked in ____'s chest. The chances were slim, but better than no chance at all. _____ agreed nodding her head solemnly. "Let's do it."

k thats my LAST give away so now ull just have to wait.
keep commenting! the more people that comment the faster you get the posts! :) XD :)
zzz
i livs in a free country-
cant tell u where exactly becuz..... my parents would kill me. and i dont give out personal info. sorry. :(
Zzzzzzzzz.....
zzz
oh! just to let u know the next chapter is called;

We Get a Glimpse of our Possible Deaths

in Percy's pov :)

i can only tell u that percy&co hear the new prophecy :0
zzz
okay i lied
ill post ONE more sneak peak just 'cuz its almost thanksgiving

ssame as above

"Stand back." ____ commanded. We all retreated to the corner. ____ didn't acknowledge the tears running down her face. They all prepared themselves for what ____ was about to do.

okay thats all. youll have to find out what happens to our poor hero at the end. ill only be posting stories now and what the prophecy could possible mean.
ZZZZzzzzzz......
Oh nvm COOL STORY :D
zzz
thx
ok im going to bed now
universal is out
*universal has left the building*
lol!
good nite
Zzzzzzz
big smile
IT"S THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PJforever14 said…
heart
OMG !! that was Awesome !! post soon !!
big smile
i promisee to post as soon as i go do something and then ill start writing "We Get A Glimpse of our Possible Deaths"
LOL XD brb
Chapter 2 *its gonna be a lot shorter than the last one sorry*
We get a Glimpse of our Possible Deaths
Percy

When Percy awoke, he was very confident that it was going to be a good day. He had been reunited with his old friends and girlfriend, and he had a very good night's sleep. What Percy didn't know was how quickly that could change.
He saw Annabeth and the rest of the campers heading up to the Senate Building along with the legionaries and the centurions.
Reyna had already taken her seat in the large chair in the front. He quickly ran up the steps to join her, and almost tripping over his purple toga. Real smooth. Anyway, he didn't see Octavian yet which he took as a good sign. In his spot sat Rachel who was talking to some of the cohorts. He assumed that Octavian had done as he was asked and was consulting the gods. Or he's scheming to get rid of you. a voice in the back of his mind said. Shut up. he told it.
After everyone had been seated, he spoke to address the crowd.
"Romans! Campers! I welcome you to the formal meeting where we will discuss the plans on how to defeat Ga-I mean Terra. We shall order a quest right after the meeting is over. I will be accompanying the seven, as I am one of them." he said, trying to keep a steady voice. He turned to Rachel. "Please give us our quest." She nodded. Some of the Romans looked confused, and then looked horrified when she doubled over like she had been punched in the stomach.
Some greek campers picked her up and carried her to the center of the senate. Then Rachel spoke like there were three of her talking at once, and her eyes glowed bright green, and a strange green mist began to cover the floor around her.
The seven must unite or fall,
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all,
Fire and fuel must make amends,
or to the earth the final end,
the one who is taken
must be found and forsaken,
A hero shall lose what she holds close to her heart,
only for a child of lightning to bring back what she has to part

Then she fell over into a camper's arms and they carried her off to the corner.
Some of the Romans began to shout;
"What was that?"
"Creepy!"
"What just happened?"
"What did she say?"
"Romans!" Percy barked. "We will discuss this when the quest is planned out."
"We will bring all the Greek campers that came," The campers nodded at him, grinning like they liked that idea. Some of the Romans looked around like, no quest for us?
"-and we will bring 30 Romans to accompany us along as backup."
He looked at Leo as if to ask, is there enough room?
Leo seemed to understand and nodded.
"Okay, the seven that we know of so far are.... "
Annabeth stepped in for him. "Jason, Leo, and Piper..."
Hazel piped in. "Me, Frank and Percy.."
Then Annabeth spoke up. "But that's only six! We need one more!"
Suddenly a bright light filled the room. Some people covered their eyes, but it was still too bright. A woman stood in the center of the Senate, holding a small wooden stick-thing. Percy didn't really know what it was. It looked like... a reed.
Annabeth looked up at her with distaste. "Hera."
Hera smiled at her, and then changed form, looking older and sterner. The Romans bowed respectfully, chorusing, "Lady Juno, the warner." She smiled sweetly at them, but it was more like don't make me angry or I'll lash you with my reed. She turned to face the Greeks. Everyone bowed respectively at her, even Percy. The only person who remained standing was Annabeth, her face sour like she had tasted a lemon.
"Annabeth!" Percy hissed. "Get down."
She shook her head, and kept shooting a dirty look at the queen of the heavens. Percy pulled her down to a kneeling position.
Hera/Juno turned to her. "Rise, architect of Olympus." Annabeth stiffened, but stood. Some Romans looked up at her with wonder.
Hera beamed at her. "I am proud at how far you have come. Your journey is long, but a journey must begin somewhere, no?" She looked around. "Your little Oracle friend has just given you the next prophecy. You must sail to Rome first, before you go to Greece. Rome was the second home of the God's, so before you can save Greece, you must protect Rome. You will set sail in three days. Sail any later and you will never reach Rome in time." Everyone nodded their heads in understanding.
Hera continued. "I have come to show you the seventh hero. Although she may hate me, and the feeling is mutual. I admit I have done some horrible things back to her, but she is the only one I would want thinking as one mind." she turned to Annabeth again. "I name you, Annabeth Chase, the seventh hero of Olympus." Annabeth looked up at her in a state of shock. Percy hadn't seen her that surprised since she was named the official architect of Olympus.
"You will play an important role in bringing together the seven," Hera continued. "But your role may also destroy them. Do not fear the light, but fear the one that may end a life." With that, she glowed again and vanished. Very cheerful. It didn't exactly make anyone jump for joy, but at least they had found our seventh hero.
The Argo II would set sail in three days, but tomorrow Percy had a plan for Octavian. A plan to get some.... revenge.

*****************************************­***­***­**
BWAHAHA!! What does Percy have in plan for Octavian? Youll have to find out next chapter, "Octavian gets a taste of his own bitter medicine"
LOL lets just say it involves the stoll brothers.... and a lot of stuffing.

Turkey! Happy thanksgiving! hope u enjoyed ;) XD
im not gonna [post anymore if no ones interested. i need TWO comments from TWO different people.
TWO comments= 1 Chapter or 1/2 a Really Long Chapter.

k so its still at 2. good luck. :)
laugh
seriosly? no one wants me 2 write?
no writy till posty commenties.
lol :)
crying
if ONE person comments i promise to post a leetle bit of the next chapter.
ONE PERSON!
ANYONE!
PLEASE!

why u no like story ? :'( *crying*
crying
im crying on the inside. :'(

angelic
no your laughing on the outside and inside I'm only a few feet away from you!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
rite o sissy o

lol
(inside and out)
okay ill post the sneeky peaky as promised :)