Helden des Olymp The Resistance

gumbee posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 11:34PM
So far: Series 1:The Outcasts-completed-. Series 2:The New Aurora-completed-.Series 3:The Resistance.

Series 1:The Outcasts.
It's after the giants war and all seems to be calm until one day trouble brews. Two heroes are forced to take the blame and were banished from camp half blood. Their friends had forsaken them except for two others who went with them. They were the outcasts. Now the titans and giants have risen together and the help of the outcasts are called upon......." Three shall go west to the mountains beyond.Finding the lost and going on. Death shall consume one of the four very soon. Lost will two be unhappily. Four will roam where no one goes. Gaining might for the last fight"Daughter of Zeus Son of Hades Son of Poseidon and Wisdoms Daughter are the four who will end the fight once and for all.
"The dark is rising. Four outcasts shall turn it back. Three from a broken oath and one from the back. Campers united more than before, will help the tide  once and for all. The cry of the four shall be let loose. The side will win or lose. Danger shall rise, one so old. The Earth shall be feared or fear the most. Powers of the four will affect the world. To save a civilization or lose the hearth."
Seven will be chosen of before.30 31 25 12 will be their guide.To find the lost ones upon the shore. Freeing Arrow,Fire,Wisdom and War.To fail without help and be no more."
"Six shall head West, to the depths beyond. The child of Wisdom will devise a plan, the son of sea shall release power uncomprehend.The children of Pluto and Hades will find the key. Charmspoken to sleep or forever be. Fire shall burn the tunnel down, to wake the fiends or save Hell."

CREDITS TO: Rick riordan
I do not own anything except the plot and maybe a few new characters :D

Dedications to :
1. Swimmergirl7
2. Universalpowa
3. Kaia143
4. Flamemouth27
5. Fros4est
without whom it would have been hard for me to write :). KEEP THE FEEDBACK UP GUYS
And of course a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL READERS :)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Series 2:The new Aurora
The Demigods are asked to go to highschool for a "break". The Demigods are split respectively into different schools. Join them as they finally have a "normal" year. What trouble will occur? What friends or enemies will they meet? Stay tuned.
"He shall return,righting the wrong and turning the tide. Son of the seas shall fall but rise. They will rule like before. Reborn once to pass once more. Two shall be the charm to win the fight. All is lost if not for love and life."

Series 3:The Resistance(if I ever get here hopefully I will :D)
Olympus has fallen. Percy has been killed. What will happen to the Hunters, Outcasts and campers? Who will topple the throne of Kronos again?

The outcasts
Members list

Leaders: Percy, son of Poseidon. Annabeth, daughter of Athena. Thalia, daughter of Zeus. Nico, son of Hades.
Lieutenants:Shate, son of Thanatos. Wilstent, son of Aelous. Celene, daughter of Triton. Clair, daughter ofAres.
Members: Maria, daughter of Demeter. Michael, son of Dionysus. Kate, daughter of Hecate. Jake, son of Hephaestus. Mint, daughter of Apollo. Pete, James, Sammy-Mortals

Note: If you want to post a link for your story pls ASK ON MY WALL FIRST AND WAIT FOR A REPLY BEFORE DOING ANYTHING thanks:D

And--this will never b abandoned. Promise :)
last edited on Jan 07, 2012 at 01:45AM

Helden des Olymp 1252 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1252

Vor mehr als einem Jahr gumbee said…
sick
Ty for monkey :D hey do u guys want Annabeth to die?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tartarusfire3 said…
No. To be honest with you. No.
Oh ok :D next chapter in a few mins
Annabeth pov.

As I scouted around the drakon and looked for chinks in it's armor I saw Percy charge straight towards it. I was thinking "what in the hades is he thinking ?" Then I saw him jumping up, splashing water on the drakons head and freezing it, thus, I went something like Oh. I was so distracted I didn't manage to see the darkens tail swinging violently towards me.Needless to say, I got hit . " ANNABETH!" I heard both Percy and Thalia scream. I fell to the ground but struggled to get up. The drakon tail came towards me again I closed my eyes, awaiting what I thought was bound to happen. I heard the sound of water and then crack. I looked up and saw the drakons tail frozen. I got up and saw Percy. Except for his eyes, everything looked weird. They were still sea green but had a tint of darkness in them. He pointed a fist at the drakon and opened his palm. A ball of darkness hit the wriggling monster and it disappeared . Thalia jumped down from a tree." How d-" she barely finished her question before Percy answered " Nyx". I stared , awed by what my boyfriend had accomplished. But suddenly, he shuddered and fell.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Oh and abov wits supposed to be except for his eyes, everything else looked normal not weird
Percy pov.

Demigods dream really suck. Before I knew it, I was back looking at Chaos." So little hero, you have managed to control my daughters powers, I'm impressed. But it has taken a huge toll on you. Now rest, for you will need it. Suddenly, the image shifted. He was floating in a place where he recognized -- the underworld. He saw another figure below with jet black hair and sea green eyes but it's skin was pale. Then, he caught sight of Nico. "P-P-Percy? Your dead?!" I was shocked, I was dead? It couldn't be. I was still right here. Then..............
Percy pov.

I awoke with a start, coughing profusely. I pinched himself, make sure i wasn't dead. Surprisingly, I couldn't feel anything. Then I remembered that I had the curse of Achilles. "Seaweed brain!" I turned and saw Annabeth again , her eyes brimming with tears. " Gosh I'hv made Annabeth cry too much with my fainting." I thought. Then we kissed and the feel of her lips got rid of any suspicion that I was dead. Unwillingly, I pulled apart." Comeon, Wise girl there's no time to waste. " Reluctantly, she agreed. Thalia met us as we came to the foot of a mountain." I didn't know we had travelled this fast, we are here." Thalia said when she caught sight of us."
Oh no y no bold? :(
EXTRA. Atlas pov. " They are here little pony." Atlas said with contempt . " You will never defeat them", the centaur Chiron replied. " Are you so sure now? Then watch as I crush them ONE by ONE ."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swiftwater said…
you are amazing writer
cake
Thks swiftwater I really like your gods read the demigod files too :D and btw just curious which country are you from?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr parras2 said…
post soon
Thalia pov

We made our way up the mountain, somewhat surprised that there were no monsters to block our way. Seaweed brain and wise girl were lagging behind with seaweed brain as the last one as he want to " make sure Annabeth didn't fall" . I snickered. But my smile soon faded as I arrived at the top and saw Chiron holding up the weight of the sky." CHIRON!" I shouted. The old teacher looked up. His face was weary and his centaur hooves buckled. He cant hold on any longer, I thought. I did something stupid. I ran forward" Chiron comeon give the weight to me." He shook his head, fear in his eyes.I rolled my eyes, not getting my teachers meaning " Look if Annabeth and Percy can do it, I can too"Then suddenly I heard a laugh " So your here Thalia Grace Daughter of Zeus and a hunter as well... interesting." A voice boomed.It was then that I realized Chiron wasn't afraid of me holding up the sky, he was warning me about Atlas. I cursed myself while standing up. I notched my bow and took aim. Atlas laughed. He was fast. Or faster than before. With swipe, he pushed me toward a rock. " THALIA NO!" I heard Percy scream. I was barely conscious.I watched as Percy glared at Atlas and unsheathed riptide.
Annabeth pov.

I watched in horror as Thalia was swiped towards a rock where she lay unmoving. As Percy took out riptide, I wore my Yankees cap and took out my knife. As Percy met Atlas head on, I scouted around him, occasionally stabbing Atlas in the back or anywhere I could. He groaned but otherwise seemed alright. He swiped for me and nearlygot me if not for Percys jab with riptide on his feet. It was then that I caught sight of Chiron. I took out my cap and was about to bear the weight for him when he shook his head. I understood .Chiron was too weak to fight.I put my cap back and continued stabbing the Titan. Suddeny, I was swiped backwards by Atlas. It was too fast. I screamed as I fell back and would have if Thalia had not managed to get up and grab hold of my hand.
Percys pov.

I watched in horror as Annabeth was swiped backwards and sighed as Thalia caught hold of her . I was mad. I charged towards Atlas as he laughed. I raised riptide and swung it down at him with full force. For a moment, he's eyes showed a sign of horror as he stumbled backwards. Then, they blazed and he pushed me back. I jumped and landed on both legs. Silently, I willed the water behind me to rise. I had used this trick before and a Titan, well it should work." Small waves" I thought. The current was overpowering as I forced them to hold back their full force. One missisipi, two missisipi... I jumped as Atlas charged and I unleashed the waves to meet him head on. The waves engulfed Atlas and I decided to try something new. I look at Chiron who understood what I was about to do.Once a teacher, always a teacher.I thought. I willed the waters to drag atlas towards Chiron who jumped away in time as Atlas struggled to support the weight of the sky."NOOOO!" he screamed. I shut himup as I froze the waters and all we could see was a frozen Atlas holding up the sky. Immediately, I went to help the others. " How long will he be frozen?" Annabeth asked . " Until Apollo decides to melt it I think" I replied. I held on to Chiron as we walked away, back to Camp Half Blood.
smile
omg u r an amazing writer
smile
Thks! :D
Percy pov.

We were on our way back to Camp Half Blood when Chiron stumbled and fell. " Quick give him some ambrosia!" " No child, it is of no use.Atlas has induced a poison created by Gaia from the pits of Tartarus. Mother Earth is rising again.You mu....must defeat her." "The fleece, the golden fleece" Thalia exclaimed. Then suddenly, Chirons essense started disappearing."NO! Chiron ur immortal we still need you you can't go!"Even as I said it I knew that his time had come.The prophecy had been right."Death shall consume one of the four very soon." Annabeth whispered. Chiron looked at me mournfully as he entered the Underworld......
sad
Me sad Chiron died:(
Thalia pov.

Campers surrounded us as we arrived at Camp Half Blood." So where's Chiron?" he peered around.I broke down."Jason..he..he's .... Chiron's dead." All around campers started tearing." ITS ALL PERCYS FAULT!" someone shouted. I watched in horror as they started advancing towards Percy and Annabeth who looked stumped themselves."Get out of here!"Jason snarled. All around blades were drawn as the crod surrounded the duo. "If he goes I'll go too" I said. Jason looked at me in disbelief then his expression hardened and he pushed me towards Percy and Annabeth."REVENGE FOR CHIRON!"shouted some new campers. I caught sight of the old campers, those who knew Percy but they just stood in a corner. Suddenly, all Hades broke loose as skeleton hands shot out from the Earth. I turned around and saw Nico and MrsO'Leary.He nodded towards us. When we were on the hellhound, it shadow travelled, leaving Camp Half Blood in it's wake. "I can't believe them!"I said. Percy shook his head. A tear dripped down."Dont you see Thalia?It's all supposed to happen"Lost will two be unhappily. Four will roam where no one goes. Gaining might for the last fight" "So where will we gonow?" I turned towards Annabeth. She looked up"To the place where no one goes- Atlantic"
smile
omg so sad but post asap I dont cair if its a short chapter I just want to know what happens next plz post soon
Third person pov.

5 years had passed since the banishment of the four demigods from Camp Half Blood. Only a few of the senior campers remembered the incident. However, monsters continued to rise as Gaia woke. The original seven were now five as they discussed what would have to be done."If only Percy was here...and Annabeth.Those pair always had a plan."Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite said. Jason could not help glaring at her. The Gods of Olympus had been busy. It was rumored among the camps that there were 4 people, for it was unclear who their identity was were stopping many monster marches to either Greek or Roman camp. Then one day The Fates approached Camp Half Blood, calling upon the remaining five for a gathering.If Gaia were to be stopped, four demigods had to be called upon."Who are the four?"Jason, who automatically assumed the role of leadership asked."The banished four" was heard by all before The Fates disappeared. Confused looks rippled throughout the camp but Piper, Leo,Jaso,Hazel and Frank knew who they were.........
Do you want the five on the quests next or a pov about Percy Annabeth Thalia and nico?
I don't rilly cair what ever is easier for u
smile
Ok :D
Third person pov. Jason led the five towards their oracle a mortal name Rachel Elizabeth Dare. Before he could even speak however, she shivered and was enveloped in green mist" Five will go to the lands beyond.To seek the four reborn. But toy with them The Fates will and give them success hope renew"
Illdo a little Percy explanation next
Percy pov. A breeze blew past them, blowing my hair back. Annabeth shivered next to me. Fortunately, I caught sight of the action. I wrapped my arms around her to shield her from the cold of the Alaska-the land beyond the Gods. My eyes flared as I thought about them. They were the cause of our misery. We had become the outcast and they couldnt care less. I turned and saw Nico keeping Thalia warmth and smiled. Thalia wasn't part of the hunters now we had forsaken the Gods. Suddenly, I saw a bright light and found what I was looking for. "Ermm Percy what's that?" Thalia asked. Nico's eyes widened" That isn't what I think it is right?!" I nodded my head and smiled. A few months back, Thanotos had been chained here and part of his immortal energy had remained. Instinctively, Annabeth knew what I had in mind, her eyes wide in shock as I grabbed hold of that energy with Nyxs power and split it evenly to each of us. I felt strength like never before course through me. Just like that, we were Gods, yet not quite. We were somewhere between a demigod and a God. This was where our home would be. Alaska was now a home of the outcasts
PLS COMMENT RIGHT NOW THAT'S AN ORDER KTHXBAI
Me wan proppys :D
smile
omg that is so good post asap
Can u gimme props?:D
Oh an I may or may not post soon :( but I'll try :) a preview will confirm b posted though :)
PREVIEW Piper pov. "The lands beyond hmmmm" she wondered. Suddenly th guy called Frank Zhang said"It's the Alaska""I think the prophecy meant the land beyond the Gods."I was stumped"Isn't that like the place where there's no Gods and well we are literally alone?"He nodded. I was left saying Oh while we got aboard the Argo II which thankfully had not been destroyed in the last war.As it flew, I couldn't help noticing Jason's , the way he talked, etc. "Snap out of it!" I muttered to myself. Wel theses are the cons of being the daughter of the Love goddess I guess-you tend to love others more. I let out a sigh. Suddenly, Leo shouted " We're under ATTACK!" Everyone got up and looked. Sure enough, they was at least a dozen of Griffins heading our way. The biggest-which I assumed was the leader let out a bloodcurdling scream......
meh
I would give u some props but I don't know how sorry
Go to my wall under the about me tab there's a give props:D
Sry can't post Gunnar sleep soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PrinceAthem said…
Alright this story is nice... U are quick dude..impressive..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr exmo33 said…
This story sounds great! Post ASAP plz!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
Cool you sooo have to post soon!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
cake
post soon its really good
to celebrate ur fourth page, heres cake!
Piper pov. "The lands beyond hmmmm" she wondered. Suddenly th guy called Frank Zhang said"It's the Alaska""I think the prophecy meant the land beyond the Gods."I was stumped"Isn't that like the place where there's no Gods and well we are literally alone?"He nodded. I was left saying Oh while we got aboard the Argo II which thankfully had not been destroyed in the last war.As it flew, I couldn't help noticing Jason's , the way he talked, etc. "Snap out of it!" I muttered to myself. Wel theses are the cons of being the daughter of the Love goddess I guess-you tend to love others more. I let out a sigh. Suddenly, Leo shouted " We're under ATTACK!" Everyone got up and looked. Sure enough, they was at least a dozen of Griffins heading our way. The biggest-which I assumed was the leader let out a bloodcurdling scream which I swear could have been heard even by Hades.The Griffins bull-charged the Argo II causing us to be thrown about completely helpless."Ermm guys..we may have to abandon ship any second now.""Very reassuring Leo"I muttered. Soon enough, cracks appeared on the sides of our warship."LEO VALDEZ DO YOU EVEN REALISE THAT WE HAVE THE ******** CANNONS!" The guy called Frank Zhang yelled.I could have sworn to punch Leo there and then except that he was the only one who knew how to fiddle with the mechanics. 5 down then 7 and there were only 3 Griffins remaining."Our cannons are out."Leo said meekly."We're dead" I heard Jason mutter. Another ear-piercing shrik was heard as the lead Griffin. There wasn't any opening in the second floor and the steps were destroyed, thus we were completely useless as demigods."5 seconds to impact " Leo muttered. We watched in horror as the 3 griffins charged at us for the final blow.......
The above chapter may be changed
Jason pov. As I looked at the Griffins approach,I felt pissed off by my helplessness.What kind of leader am I if I can't even save my friends. Then suddenly, a wave rose up to the front of our warship and froze. The lead griffin knocked into the huge glacier at full force and it was no more. As I watched, lightning struck the second griffin and the third was plunged into the ocean by a dark ball. As I watched, I noticed chinking sounds coming from the Argo II. I looked around and realized that the cracks were no more. Instead, the warship looked completely new. I looked through a glass and could have sworn I saw four figures slowly fading. The others saw them too as they gasped except for Leo who was screaming his head off with his eyes close"WE ARE DIEING ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Any one can guess who the four are?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
big smile
hmmm.. lets think. im just gonna guess blindly but Bob, Joe, Kevin, and Harry. jk jk lol
im gonna guess Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, and Percy. If im wrong then i have no idea.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swiftwater said…
to answer your ? i'm from america
Universalpowa- WRONG MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Swiftwater-OH :D
big smile
ITS VELLY OBVIOUS :D