Helden des Olymp Camp Half-Blood RP

Hermione-Fan361 posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 08:29PM
I did this just for fun.
But fun comes with rules.
So here they are.
1. You may create only ONE person.
2. You may be Roman or Greek.
3. You may NOT be any one of our real characters (Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, etc.)
4. You can make up your own quest or adventure or anything.
5. PLEASE BE NICE!!!!

Thank You.

last edited on Nov 20, 2011 at 03:26PM

Helden des Olymp 883 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 883

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hermione-Fan361 said…
Name:August Marcel

Daughter of:Athena

Description:Shoulder-Length Straight Blonde Hair, often braided, Caribbean Blue Eyes with flecks of Emerald Green, 5 foot 4 inches tall, tan, and athletic.

Weapon:Short Dagger named Nike

Other:Has an amazing Pegasus named July

Backstory:August grew up with her dad in Chicago, and was best friends with a boy named Bryson. Little did she know, Bryson was a Satyr. One day, August and Bryson were walking home from school, and a sphinx attacked them. Bryson bravely defended her, but he was knocked out. August saw a small dagger lying next to Bryson, and threw it a the sphinx. She exploded, waking up Bryson, who then ushered her to camp quite quickly. She was claimed that night, at the campfire.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tartarusfire3 said…
Hmm... This kinda sounds like our camp-half blood but whatever.

Name: Tom. Doesn't have a last name

Description: Dark brown hair that goes down right to below the ears and long bangs that cover his eyes, very dark gray eyes that in the evening and night are as black as tartarus, pale skin, but not that pale

Son of: Thanatos, he's Hades lieutenant just to tell people who don't know that

Backstory: Tom was born into a world of pain and suffering. He lived on the streets his entire life, until a satyr named Steven found him. They were about to start climbing half-blood hill when they were attacked by huge hellhounds. Tom tamed them with a flick of his wrist, and then sent them back to the underworld. Tom walked up to camp. He would't be claimed until one month later. He was brought to camp when he was 12.

Powers: Can summon souls that can hurt people, can summon bones, can turn into a skeleton, can turn into a ghost, can shadow travel, and can summon black energy into any shape or form. He is very powerful.

Personality: Is very distant, barely ever talks, if you get to know him you'll know that he can be very loyal to friends, serves the children of Hades.
He's the bodyguard that they don't clearly know about.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rickjackson said…
this is like a bunch of other role plays

Name: David
Parent: Artemis
Weapons:He has a silver bow that hasa sharpened edges and can be used like a blade. It is disguised as two quarters, one for the bow and the other for the arrow sheath. It will come back to his pocket if he loses it.
Powers: He can fire moonlight, make moonlight a physical substance, and an weild his bow very well.
Description: Black hair, Dark skin, brown eyes, Tan skin, asian looking, sorta thin, average height.
Backstory: David was born a loner. He was orphaned at 4 years old, and has trained himself to be tough. He noticed that at night, he gets stronger with a full moon, and weaker with a new moon. He made his way around the country, and met up with Nico di Angelo at 8 years old. Nico was 18, and was a big influence in his life. He wandered around with Nico, sometimes wandering off on his own. He has never been to Camp Half Blood or Camp Jupiter.
I'll start the adventures. most of my entries will be short, so please don't bother me about that. This will be long to start it all off.
David
I was walking around New York when I came upon Long Island. I saw Nico sneaking around there, and decided to follow him. I saw a hill, and Nico go over it, and followed him there. What I came to see was a huge camp, with satyrs and demigods running about. I saw Nico at a big blue house and wandered over to him. "Hey Nico" I said. He turned around, startled that i followed him here.
"Hey kiddo!" he says, and then starts to show me around camp.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
Name: Maria London
Parent: Athena
Weapons: a blade
Powers: can read minds
Description: short curly blonde hair and emerald green eyes, she is tall, skinny and very tan looking
Backstory; Maria lived with her dad marshal until she was ten where she ran away you see her dad is a drunk and used to bash Maria up. So when he broke her arm she decided it was about time she ran away from him so she did injured and tired. It was then when she found camp half blood where they took her in and she found out she was a daughter of Athena although she wouldn't really class herself as a daughter of Athena because she had never been to school and was not the smartest although smart but once she started to mingle with her brothers and sisters she figured out she was smarter than she thought and new shr was a daughter of Athena.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ace1317 said…
Name- Ace
Parent: Poseidon
Weapons: A sword named Hightide appears in hand when summoned. A leather bracelet that expands into a shield named Torture. Also fights with water. And anything that is on hand
Powers: Complete control of water, breath underwater, talk 2 horses, Pegasus, zebras and any other sea animals, can heal people with water, can summon almost anything, teleport read minds, there's more you'll find out later
Description: Tall, blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, athletic, tan, likes to wear blue
Personality- Aggressive at times, defensive, easy to get along with, loves to pull pranks, nice, VERY competitive
Other: best friend to Angel Daughter of Hades, is a Co-Cabin leader along with Percy
Backstory: Ace lived with her Mom in a Beach House along the coast of Long Island, until an accident stuck, when she was 6, Ace’s mom was killed in a Car accident. Then she ran away, until her Immortal Brother Triton found her and took her to her Dads. After a Year of living under the Ocean and learning how to fight, Ace was brought to Camp Half-Blood with the help of Splash, her Pegasus.
Ace
i walked to the beach Surf board in hand, ready to hit the waves
Maria
Maria sat on the step of her cabin by herself looking back to when she was younger and she didn't know she was a demigod. She wished she could see her father because all though she was scared of him he was still her father and she loved him but she was afraid of what would happen if she went back there would he not be a drunk, would he be dead, would he just go into his old ways and hurt her again. She sighed she wished she new.
Ace
i ride up summon a perfact wave and start doing wicked tricks
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dancergirl78 said…
Name: Leah... unknown last name (so mysterious, right?)
Parent: Hades
Weapon: Knife
Powers: Controls the dead, talks to ghosts, etc.
Description: Brown hair and hazel eyes
Backstory: Leah grew up with her alcohol addict mother. Throughout her childhood, she was lonely, so occasionally she would talk to ghosts, but she was too young to know what her powers meant. When Leah was ten, things with her mom got worse and she was so drunk one day that she abused Leah. That night, Leah ran away from home and met a satyr along the way, who knew she was a demigod and took her to Camp Half-blood. Now, things with her mom have gotten better and they maintain a healthy relationship.
maria
i got up off the step and decided to go find my friend elizabeth.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr werevamp246 said…
Name (Demigod name): Angel Talkmna

Immortal Parent: Hades

Weapon: Golden Seprah Blade,Same sword as Nico, with a silly band shield, bow and arrow, and a dagger

looks: brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tan

personality: a leader, kind, caring, brave, couragous, powerful, respectful, smart, somebody you dont want to mess with when she has a sword, protective, easy to talk to, outgoing, aggresive, loves to tourture the bad guys, likes to hang out with minor gods, defensive, athletic, loves to wear black, red, green, blue, and basically every color of the rainbow.

powers: shadow travel, earthquake, invisibilty, curses, summoning the dead, summoning, controlling people, compulsion, bringing back the dead( or healing) achilles heal, can't miss a shot with the bow and arrow, can put up a shield so nothing can hurt anybody the shield's around, can cancel out other powers,can't be beat at a sword battle, summoning underworld creatures, can kill at a glance, and seduction, can freeze time, balance, speed, teleportation, complete controll of fire, mind reading
other:Hades Cabin Leader and has a pegasus name Demon and my best friend is Ace, Daughter of Poseidon
Ace
i see Angel comeing up the Beach, "Hey Angel!" i yell
David
As Nico leads me around camp, i see some kids at the beach. I run over to them, eager to meet kids my age.
Ace
i was talkign to Angel, when somebody comes up. " hey r u?" i ask. sticking my board in teh sand
David
I don't now what to say. I havn't talked to anyone in my life, and here is this girl just saying hi. My cheeks flush from embarrasment, as i stare down at my shoes.
Ace
"not one to talk r u?" i say reaching into his mind to get his Name, "so David ur a son of Artemis?" he looks shocked, "i'm a mind reader"i say
David
Nico comes over, saving me from the trouble of talking. "ah, so i see youve met" he says.
"hey" i say, a bit cautios.
Ace
"hey Nico."i say. "come back to get ur butt kicked in surfing again?"Angel asks
Tom

I turn into a ghost and disguise myself in a shadow. In the distance I can see Nico talking to David and Ace.
"Hmm... A child of Hades talking to a child of Poseidon without any trouble at all," I whisper to myself. "I will have to keep an eye on Nico. I must protect him at all costs."
Ace
" u got that right er do u mean ur sorry Daughter of Hades butt?" i ask Angel. "in ur dreams!"Angel says running toward teh water,w ith me behind her
david
I see Nico andthe girl-ace- surfing under the full moon when i get an idea. I take a surfboard, and use the moon to help control the waves.
ur not Adrain on here
Ace
i start doing some more wicked tricks, "hey Nice job David"
sorry
david
I top off aces trick by making a crest and going all around it.
Hello everybody! My name is Leah!
Hello Leah. I am Tom. A son of Thanatos.
hi leah
Tom

I turn back to my regular form, and shadow travel to where all the other people are. I'm bored so I'm going to start a conservation, I think.
"Hello surfers!!!" I yell
David
I get startled by the arrival of a new person, so i hit him in the face with moon light, then fall of my surfboard.
Tom

I quickly summon the bones of a lydian drakon which I use as a shield to protect me from the moonlight.
"Don't attack me," I calmly say.

Adrian, your names David.
Ace
"good job but u'll have to do better."i say makig a tube and riding through it. i see another dude on teh beach and stop my board disappears and i'm standing onb water. "hey who r u?" i ask
srry, thats my name in all the other rp
David
"Oh..." i say stupidly. I wade back to shore, and make the moonlight into a towel.
Tom

I walk over to David and introduce myself.
"Hello," I say. "I am Tom, a son of Thanatos."
David
"hey, im david, son of artemis."
Tom

"A son of Artemis. So you're a forbidden child then?"
Ace
i run over across the water and come to halt on the shore, "hey Tom, I'm Ace Daughter of Posiedon"
David
"well," i say, gettin uncomfortable.
Tom

"Hello Ace," I said politely. "David, you look uncomfortable. Is it my aura of death that is irritating you?"
Adrian
"no" i say forcefully. I start to slip my coins out of my pocket, cuz he seemed ready for a fight. "it was the part about im a forbidden child that got me."
Ace
Angel comes up beside me. "Quitting so easy?" she asks. "what u crazy?!"i say, we get into another arguement, "er sorry bout that."
Tom

David is not aware of it, but I am aware of him taking out his disguised coins.
"I don't want to fight you David, I just want to be friendly."
David
I run off, planning on staying in a nice cozy tree in the forest. These people are so weird!
Oh sorry... hi Tom hi David :P
Ace
i look in the direction where David ran. "So....Tom do u surf?"i ask
HEY DANCERGIRL!!! post a role play!!
David
As i'm about to climb up into my tree, someone calls my name.
Tom

I shadow travel next to David, startling him. He falls out of the tree.
"You know you have a cabin," I say. "Besides, this is my tree.

Hello Leah
David
I grin at tom, then use the moonlight to put me at the bottom of the tree. "So what are u waiting for?"
Ace
"call it quits tonight?"i ask Angel. "sure"she says, i teleport to the roof of my Cabin
Tom

I realize that Ace had asked me a question so I shadow travel to the beach. Back at my tree, David climbs the tree, hoping I don't reappear.
She's not there.
"Whoops," I say.
Adrian
Tom leads me to the artemis cabin, which is old and unused.