Helden des Olymp Character contest

SeaBrat posted on Nov 15, 2011 at 01:22AM
This is your chance to make up a character. Add a name, parent, age, power, weapon, talents, etc. Also add a short story to tell about your character. Also if you can, add a picture

Helden des Olymp 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr venus143 said…
so we just make up a charachter that we whant?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr magic-cow said…
Are you going to use thecharechter?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
Cool I've been hanging to make a character
Name: Jucinda Moonvale
Parent: Apollo
Power: doesn't really have a power but she is the best camper at archery
Weapon: a bow and arrow
Talents: she is pretty good at poems and she is very good at singing but she is extremely good at archery meaning she is basically the best archer at camp.
Personality: shy, funny, kind, great friend, loyal, brave
Looks: short curly blonde hair and light blue eyes, she is very tall and skinny also very tan.
Picture link: link
Backstory: Jucinda grew up in an orphanage because her mum was killed in a car crash when she was three and Jucinda was also in that car crash and now in a result her leg is parilised. When she was ten she found her long lost twin bradley and then they together made it to Camp Half blood but wen she turned eleven Bradley was servely injured in the arm breaking all his bones in it but they managed to fix it. Jucinda doesn't really have any friends except a daughter of Athena and her name is lilac James and she also likes this guy from the Hermes cabin called russel Morris.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SeaBrat said…
Ya u cab make up your own character. And if u want, the best character gets to be added to my Mark of Athena.

This is Vera.

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
That sounds cool
For fun.

Character: Vera ( can't say last name)
parent: Neptune
Weapon: bow or knife
Talents: singing, archery, swimming, drawing
Interests: planning ways to kill Kyle, a demigod in my story. Hunting down monsters
Short story: I will explain wat happened to her later
Picture:
link
Or
link
Or
link

For more, look up Valentina Kallias
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Anyone?