Helden des Olymp The First Demigod War

MisterPerfect1 posted on Sep 18, 2011 at 03:13AM
We all know that World War One was caused because of a dispute against all the Big Three Demigods. So here is the ture story from one of the Big Three's Children, and many new, lovable characters.

Xavier: Son of Hades

Timothy: Son of Zeus

Vanessa: Daughter of Poseidon

(These are the main characters.) I am trying to get used to 1930s, because that was when World War One started, so bear with me.

A/N: I hope that this story gets a lot of comments because that's what inspires to write more. So COMMENT! And ENJOY!

Helden des Olymp 19 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nicecatch42 said…
Sounds cool!
Post soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MisterPerfect1 said…
Hope you all enjoy!

ONE|Flight|Timothy

Timothy loved to just lay on the grass and look up at the clouds. He imagined himself flying around them, side-by-side with the birds. But, even in the 1910s, people knew that humans can't fly. But one day, Tim was going to prove them wrong. And, plus, if he could get learn to fly, maybe he might become popular, and gain money for his poor family.

But, throughout all this, Timothy didn't think of himself as poor. His mother had worked so hard just to get him some good education, and all Timothy could do to repay her was to get into fights. But, if you were African-American back then, you'd know how bad segregation and racism was back then. Timothy wished that racism could just end. But, like everything in life, you had to fight for it. And that's what Timothy would do.

Especially when that tall, muscular white man came to their house one day. He had salt-and-pepper hair that fell to his shoulders, and a long, bushy beard. His eyes were like lightning that expressed his authority. At first sight, Timothy had liked the man. He was the only one around here who could even afford to buy a tuxedo, and he smelled more than just money. He smelled like power. Not just political power, but power far greater than Tim could explain. The wind swirled around him like paparazzi. The trees and flowers bowed to him.

Timothy knew that since this man had come here, his life would never be the same.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I need more comments. I need to know if this is any good. If it y'all don't like it, then I could just delete it.
cake
And while you are at it, could y'all read my other story: PERFECT'S Son of Neptune? Thanks! *And here's a cake to all my supporters!*
crying
I will post another chapter tomorrow. So comment....pllzzz!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percy359 said…
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpospostpostpos­tpo­stp­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­pos­tpo­st
Okay. This chapter is for you, Percy359.

TWO|Boarding School|Timothy

"Timothy!" Mother called.

Timothy got up and ran into their old house. Actually, it was more like a hut. But, it was a roof over their head, and that's all that mattered. The man was sitting down on an old wooden stool. The Kings couldn't afford any chairs, so they only had one stool, otherwise you had to sit on the old, dusty floor.

"Tim-Tim, come to Mama!" Mama thrust out her arms and Tim flew into them.

"Who he?" Timothy asked. Timothy had been four back then, so forgive him for his bad vocabulary.

"He is my husband," Mama whispered into Tim's ears. "And your father."

Tim's eyes went wide. He had never known that he had a father. He wondered what it was like.

"Now, go over there and show some manners." Mama pushed Tim forward. Tim shuffled his feet. What does a father do? Are they like moms? Tim inched closer. Do they bite? Timothy remembered being bitten by a white boy at school, and it wasn't very pleasant.

The man gave Timothy an uneasy smile. "Rhoda, he does't have to do--"

"He's your son," Mamam replied. She used the why did you forget to harvest the tomatoes kind of look. Timothy would've cowered with embarassment. But this man showed no fear. He stared Rhoda in the eye...and grabbed Timothy, throwing him into the air every second.

Timothy laughed. So far, Dad's were fun. Then the man put him down on his lap, and said, "Rhoda, we have to take him to the camp."

Mama frowned. "But, he's only four!"

"I know that he's just a child, but still, it isn't safe."

"I can handle my son, thank you very much!"

"But--"

awesome chapters
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kgirl925 said…
hmm this seems so similar to mine.... anyway, nice. can you read mine too? It's called the First Shot
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nicecatch42 said…
Awesome awesome awesome!
Post soon!
Sorry about the short chapter. My dad made me log off. So here, I'll add more to it.

TWO|Boarding School|Timothy

"Is this the only reason why you would come here after so many years?!" Mama screamed. "To send my son to a boarding school?!"

"But--"

"Well, you better kill me if you want to take him aaway from me!"

The man no longer seemed powerful. Mama had made him speechless. The man stood up, and said, "Mark my words, I will return, and once I leave, your son will be coming with me."

"Just go...GO!" Mama was crying now. And that made Timothy to start to cry. She pointed to the door, and said, "Go away! I don't want to see you ever again."

The man left, looking back one last time, and in the wave of his hand, disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Mama and Timothy were too sad to notice that. For those last pitiful hours, they hugged each other, and cried.

"Is this the only reason why you have come here?!" Mama screamed.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

That was eight years ago. Timothy's mom had died five years after that, and had left Tim all alone; all to himself. But Timothy had survived. He had earned a living as a newsboy.

But on his twelfth birthday, the man returned.
Pllzzz comment. I need to know if this is any good.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicjosh12 said…
LOVED IT! POST SOON!
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wierdo2 said…
World War II was in the 30's world war One was in the 1910's.
Other than that it's a good story.
Thanks! And, LOL, I'll post. [Percy359]
As long as you all keep commenting.
Can you all give me examples of more characters.

EXAMPLE:

Name: Timothy King

Height: 5 ' 4

Traits: Has short dread-locks.. African-American.

Personality: Joyous; Optimistic; Energetic; Persistent
And thanks for the advice Weirdo2. I changed the date.