Helden des Olymp Dalila and Sam's adventures

maiden4ever posted on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:40PM
Hello! :) so, my first fanfic was a failure, so i hope this one will turn out better. this is going to be a group fanfic, so anyone can post what happens next.

DISCLAIMER: camp half-blood and everything intertwined with percy jackson and the olympions and the heroes of olympus belongs to Rick Riordan.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:49PM

Helden des Olymp 23 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maiden4ever said…
DALILA'S POV:

This is like, the second worst day of my life. The worst day of my life is when my half sister, Sam, moved in with us. It was two weeks after i found out that my dad cheated on my mom a week after they found out she was pregnant with me. i've never met my mom. my dad said she died after she got hit with a tractor. I hated him for not telling me about his secret, and then, out of nowhere, Sam shows up making it worse. Apparently, we were only born months apart,and my dad picked to raise me,(wise choice) and gave Sam to my distant Aunt in London. When my aunt died, sam flew to South Dakota where i lived. Sam made life miserable. My dad totally forgot about me, only paying attention to "pretty, adorable Samantha". I was planning to run away yesterday morning, as we were walking to school. My plan was simple, take all the money that i have been saving up in a jar for 7 years and some clothes and put it in my backpack. I then would tell Sam on our way to school,that i needed to go to the bathroom in the grocery store, and that she should go on without me. i would then sneak out the window of the bathroom. i would take the train to the farthest place it could go. i would have thought of what i would do then once i got there on the train. How would i know that i wouldn't even get to the grocery store?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr unknownquestion said…
smile
interesting
thanks. i don't really like it, but it's a start. i just had to introduce at least one of the characters. Dalila i was thinking would be the daughter of Demeter, and Sam would be a daughter of Aphrodite.
omg! I LOVE your ideas! I'm thinking about them getting attacked by a monster in the morning, before they get to where Dalila plans to sneak away. the rest i thought we could think of as we go.

My idea for Sam's character would be almost tom-boyish and she would use a lot of harsh sarcasm, with a little bit of rebelism. She doesn't care that she's beautiful, or that people say she is. she can beat up anyone. You don't have to like this. I'm just suggesting it as an option. And if it's OK with you, i'd like to do the claimng part at Camp Half-Blood, i have a couple choice lines in mind for the characters.

Thanks,
~Maiden4ever

PS: You can TOTALLY do the next chapter! :)
smile
A: they are either 12, 14, or 15. you choose.
B:2 weeks
C:Sam, you can decide, and Dalila has wheat-blond straight hair with small features and what looks like light-gold eyes. Sam has dyslexia and ADHD while Dalila has dislexia.

Thanks,
Maiden4ever
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmazingPercy said…
smile
Can I join
this is what I came up with for Dalila or even Sam
This sounds interesting
 Can I Mitmachen this is what I came up with for Dalila oder even Sam This sounds interesting
smile
OMG. that was really good! @AmazingPercy- do you want to do the next chapter?
smile
you can totally do that part! in the afternoon i can do the next chapter... but it will have to be at around 5:00 cause i have a surprise bridal shower to go to for my mom's friend. i don't have any ideas right now so if you or AmazingPercy wants to do the next chapter, you guys can.
can someone else do the next chapter instead of me?
Dalila's Pov:

So,to walk from school from my house, it takes about 30-45 minutes. you have to walk straight until you get to the intersection, then turn right and keep on walking until you pass the old red barn that is so rundown it almost doesn't look like a barn at all, then turn right again where you will enter town. we would normally go through town and walk 2 miles farther, where we would then see the school. we didn't even make it to town that morning...

What monster should i do?????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxDamOnStErxX said…
laugh
Omg I <3 it, I was going to name one of my characters Dalila becuase it came from egypt. But your story rocks keep on writing!!!
thanks! :) Does anyone have an idea about what monster should attack them? i have an idea on how it attacks them, just not who. OMG! i just realized something! It can be Medusa! What do you guys think?
smile
ok! :) you will just have to wait until this afternoon since i need to go to school, but i will get the chapter up as fast as i can! :) :)
@XxDamOnStErxX- of course you can join!!!!!!!!!! :)
Dalila's Pov:

It was all Sam's fault. She just HAD to see where those sounds were coming from.
So, we were walking on the road when she said to me abruptly,"I know that you're running away. I'm gonna come with you." I stopped in my tracks. "WHAT!?! How do YOU know?" i exclaimed angrily. "I have my ways." she said haughtily. "you spied on me!" i accused her, clenching my fists."so? are we going on a train, or what?" she inquired. " Look, you're not going anywhere with me and furthermore-" she cut me off. "sh. do you hear that?" by then we had started walking again and just passed the old barn. i stopped and listened. there were faint yells coming from within. "c'mon, let's see what's going on." Sam said. before i could protest, she was dragging me inside the the old barn. it took a couple of seconds to get used to the darkness. "hello?" Sam said in a tentative voice. "OK, let's get out of here, this place is giving me the creeps" i demanded. All of a sudden i heard a hissing sound behind us. before we could turn around, an arrow shot over my head and hit the thing behind us."don't turn around, unless you want to be turned to stone" a girl stepped from the shaddows.

The next person who writes can decide who this girl is. i know it's bad. you guys can rewrite it if u want

hello?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pjlover212051 said…
hey great story love it .oh and could you read mine.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr puggyluv17 said…
thalia maybe idk a worker for geia (stone) idk post????
smile
@pjlover212051- what is yours called?
@puggyluv17- ok. i like that idea.
you know, it's one of those group forum things, so you guys can always post the next chapter.:)
tongue
is ANYONE going to write the next chapter?????????????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr puggyluv17 said…
I would but I'm not good at writing.
2 pgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!! @puggyluv17- you can't be too bad. why don't you give it a try?
ok. i will write the next ch. this afternooon after school